Hearts Upon the Sea Ch. 05A

Story Info
Her Heart...
2.3k words
4.63
7.5k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Part A: Her Heart...

"I love you so much Aliha, you truly make me so happy..."

Marc....

Aliha stood there silently looking down into the dark gray seas where Marc's body had disappeared, the sea spraying upon the side of the massive pirate ship with such brutal force from the storms. Her tentacles waved slowly and she shuffled upon them unsteady as her hands suddenly clutched her head trying to understand the pain suddenly surging through her head and heart. The jeweled necklace around her neck that had been glowing steady began to pulsate with a strange fading light colored navy blue and she cried out slightly in pain dropping the cutlass from one of her tentacles barely able to withstand the pain enveloping her body.

"What do I want the most in life? Well it used to be running the fishing business with my parents when they were alive and then raising a family of my own... But since I met you Aliha that has changed...."

"Oi, good job she did on that lad. I bet his body will make fer some good shark feed hahahaha!" Grieger laughed as he and the crew burst out laughing around Aliha none of them noticing the way Aliha's fists suddenly curled tighter as her tentacles quivered with tension. Life began to come back to her beautiful eyes, the endless depths of sea blue green coming alive even as the light of the necklace faded further and the pain within Aliha's heart grew deeper.

"My dream now is to spend the rest of my life with you Aliha, raising a family with you as we travel the seas together and love each other eternally. Aliha I love you and I want to marry you...I will always love you no matter what..."

Marc my love... I... I...

"Don't... do it... Aliha..." Aliha looked at Marc as she held him over her head and even in the moment of deepest betrayal he still managed that sweet smile she loved so much, but then she felt her tentacles moving on their own against her will tightening around him.

No please don't make me... NO!

Marc's body sailed through the air heading for the dark ocean waves below them and Aliha tried to reach out to him but her body refused to move at all as the love of her life disappeared into the cold darkness...

The pirate never realized his death until the tentacle that suddenly wrapped around his neck snapped it with a furious crunching of bone then slung his body around sending several others flying in all directions. Aliha's face was a tear soaked mixture of rage and agony as her tentacles whipped out lashing and breaking anything they managed to wrap around, pirates scattering everywhere to try to get out of range of her fury. Greiger stepped forward his eyes gleaming with a deadly look and he side stepped some of the more wild tentacles attempting to grasp him until he was right upon Aliha throwing his most powerful fast punch only to see it caught easily in her slender hand. That tiny hand could barely wrap around his meaty fist, but those delicate looking fingers suddenly clamped down so hard Greiger felt bones giving way in his fingers and the look on Aliha's face was truly frightening. "I will never forgive you for this... All of you are dead, especially you Morgan!"

"It would seem the necklace's initial charge was not enough, I guess I did use it too early...." Captain Morgan sneered as Greiger struggled groaning with his hands bones being crushed more and then a pair of tentacles wrap around Greiger's arm breaking more bones before tossing him aside. Aliha's tentacles snapped out seeking to crush and destroy Captain Morgan, but his body danced between their lashes and he even batted a few away with his still sheathed sword easily a small smile appearing upon his face. "My, you are feisty as ever... You will make the perfect queen of the seas for me once I become king of the seas..."

"I will kill you, for Marc, for my daughter you stole from me, for all of those you have killed!!!" Aliha charged at Captain Morgan, all her rage and anger focused upon killing him, tearing him apart limb from limb and the smirk upon his face only served to fuel her anger. In the end though her anger only served to make his smile appear to grow as she wildly slung her tentacles at him and they missed as his body moved so smoothly to avoid each one. To anyone else it might look like he was simply dodging her ferocious attacks, but with every movement of his body he was moving closer to Aliha before finally dashing the last few steps up to her. Ramming his still sheathed sword into her midsection, he was rewarded with the sound of a sharp gasp from her before reversing the blow slamming her sideways against the railing where she slumped to the ground.

"Ah that was most refreshing, a much better challenge than the boy you threw overboard..." Aliha gasping for air cried and even tried to crawl over board to seek out Marc, but the next instant something wriggled its way into her mind bringing darkness down around Aliha. Magic crackled around her neck like a noose of lightning, choking her very soul and forcing her to submit to unconsciousness leaving her body still except for a few deep breathes. Bright blue magic glowed around captain Morgan's right hand as it hovered pointed at Aliha and the wicked smile upon his face seemed to clash with his beautiful dashing features. "No my dear sweet thing, I can't allow ye to be leaving my side again..."

Marc my love... I have lost you like I lost my daughter so long ago....

"Mommy, where are we going?" Aliha smiled as she looked down at the young girl at her side, such a lovely vision with her bright blue eyes and fiery red hair that was softly bouncing in the water as they swam towards the towering sailing ship before them. The girl looked barely ten years old and yet she swam the rough seas easily, her lower body the same as her mothers, tentacles wriggling some as they moved up to the ship.

"We are going to visit your father today because he has been missing you so very much Kayla. Just in time for your tenth birthday as well and he said he has a very special present for you to celebrate it." Kayla smiled brightly at her mother and cried out happily at the thought of seeing her father Captain Morgan again after such a long time apart. Aliha could not help to smile happily as she had missed Morgan herself, but this year they would finally move together under the sea and live as a family and maybe have a few more daughters.

But those dreams died that day... The last day I saw my daughter Kayla alive....

"WHY!? I thought you loved me, loved our daughter!" Her ragged voice echoed over the deck of the vessel that was now revealed to be a ship full of lies, Captain Morgan and his crew of miscreants stood before her. Aliha struggled in her chains wildly, tentacles bound together with her arms behind her while around her the cool air seemed to have become colder as Kayla was brought before her stumbling a little with every footstep.

"Kayla? Are you ok Kayla!?" Aliha stared at her with worry etched upon her face and the look in her daughter's eyes was almost empty as if her very soul was lost, the bright blue in them was replaced with such a dull flaccid blue. Around her neck was a strange necklace Aliha had never seen before, but something about it turned her stomach knotted and cold as the piece of jewelry glowed softly with some kind of magic. "Morgan what did you do to our daughter!?"

"I just did to her what she was born to do... I waited ten long years for this moment and now my plans to rule all of the oceans of the world shall begin with the very blood of the child born from our union." Captain Morgan wore a wicked smirk upon his face as he strolled slowly forward with a hand upon Kayla's shoulder, stopping just short of Aliha as the light on the necklace began to grow stronger. Suddenly traces of magical lightning seemed to crackle free from the gem on the necklace moving its way along Kayla's body and Aliha's pain filled gaze grew wilder as she struggled harder. Parts of Kayla's body were begin removed as the lightning touched them, like sands upon the beach being washed away by a strong surf, gathered and then pulled into the necklace.

"Kayla! Damn you Morgan stop this! You can't be so cold to do this to our daughter!" Screaming almost hysterically at Morgan while struggling even more, Aliha watched with a growing pain in her chest as her beloved daughter started to disappear faster. Within moments only her head and face were left, bits of them being drawn into the jewel and then just as the last bits of her face and mouth were being drawn in, Kayla's eyes looked into Aliha's.

"Mother... love... yo- " Gone; torn from existence was Kayla and in that moment a cold knot of grief exploded within Aliha and she screamed, crying tears of the most pure agony at the loss of her daughter. But even those pure tears were not spared from the magic as they were drawn into the jewel and merged within the depths of it causing a powerful light to appear from within it, a bright grin of triumph upon Captain Morgan's face. His hand reached out grasping the necklace before the magic holding it in the air wore off and then he cackles loudly at as he clutches it to his chest, eyes alive with dark glee then turning to Aliha.

"With this key, I shall open the treasure hidden within you Aliha and become the true God of the seas!" Captain Morgan went on with his speech, the crew cheering him on as he did, but Aliha was lost within the moment her daughter was ripped from the world of the living and her last words. Deep in her heart a cold darkness was spreading, she was being lost to it as her world seemed to crumble around her darkness taking her...

"Are you awake yet my dear beloved treasure?" Aliha's eyes snapped open and she roared with fury straining against the cold steel having awoken from her dark past memories to find Captain Morgan mere inches from her face. His handsome face was no longer attractive to her, instead it made her sick to her stomach, it was that same smile and face that had seduced her into his bed. The same face that had whispered such sweet loving words and promises that had turned out to be nothing more than poisonous lies meant to twist her and their daughter to his whims.

"I will kill you! I will tear your fingers and toes off one at a time, crush your bones and then grind your guts until they spurt from your mouth!" Aliha spit the words at Morgan literally, and the smile upon his face vanished in a quick second as he lashed out with his hand smacking Aliha hard upon her face.

"Shut the hell up! You may be the key to ruling the seas, but that doesn't mean I won't just take yer filth upon my face! Once the necklace has finished converting more of the little one's life force into magic, you will be my willing slave and maybe we can have some..." Captain Morgan's eyes looked along Aliha's body taking in her every curve, smirking at her heaving breasts that he longed to once again touch. "...Fun. The same kind of fun like we used to..."

"Hahaha!" Morgan looked surprised at the sudden laughter from Aliha and he stepped back a bit looking at her confused for a moment. That's when she looked up at him, soft tears falling from her eyes but a confident powerful look in them of hope and she spoke clearly in a lustful voice. "You call that pathetic thing between your legs fun? I am surprised it was even able to give me a child... But Marc, that man you called a boy, he was a real man! Oh yes I bedded him, several times and he gave me so many orgasms of such intensity I nearly lost my mind. I could feel his thick, hot cum filling me so many times when we made love it made me nearly faint..."

"Shut up...." Captain Morgan's face grew a shade of deep red as his anger began to build and he lashed out again with his hand smacking Aliha against her face again. That didn't stop her from going on; in fact she moaned slightly licking the blood at the corner of her lips as she went on.

"He will come back for me; I have faith in him because he is more of a man than you and your whole crew combined. When he made love to me I felt his strength, it was incredible, much more than you could ever hope to have!" Darkness claimed Aliha one more time as the lightning from the necklace around her neck crawled up her skin choking her until she could no longer take a single breathe and the Captain sat there growling at her.

"He is dead... no one will save you and nothing can stop me now from claiming my godhood over the seas!"

To be continued...