Heat

Story Info
Couple moves around a fire - see who gets burned!
1.1k words
3.43
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There you were in my crystal ball again. This time I saw a premonition of tonight. There is a full moon tonight and since it's the second full moon in the month, it's a Blue Moon, so there will be extra energy in the air. I have built my fire in a clearing in the woods and, as I dance around it, slowly, hips in motion, arms above my head, I hum quietly. I'm no longer the High Priestess with the coven, having grown tired of the constant bickering. Now, I worship the Goddess alone and in my own way. As I turn in circles, my hair floats around me and my face and body glow in the light of the fire. I have always danced sky clad (in the nude) because I love the feel of the heat from the fire on my skin.

Of course, I know you are there, just out side the clearing, watching me. Just as I know that you have become hard and excited. In my mind I can see your face as your tongue darts across your lips. I look in your direction so you will know that I'm aware of you.

I stop dancing but continue to hum quietly as I smile and walk toward you, holding out my hand. When I pull you to your feet, I see you looking at my firm breasts, to my rounded hips and then your eyes stop below my waist. Smiling, I kiss each side of your face in turn. My arms circle your neck, and as I press up against you I can feel your hardness against my thigh. You kiss me gently, just barely tugging my bottom lip with yours. I stand on my toes and whisper into your ear that you will play God to my Goddess tonight, and you nod. After I have helped you to pull your T-shirt over your head, you drop it on the ground and take me into your arms, kissing me again. This time your tongue explores my mouth, and finding my tongue you suck it gently. I bite your lip now and when my hard nipples rub against your chest, I bite a bit harder and feel that hot stirring inside me, soon to be followed by the wetness you cause between my legs.

Backing away, I reach for the buttons of your shorts so I can release your hardness into my hand. After stroking you several times, you finish removing your shorts, tossing them aside with your shirt. Taking your hand I lead you toward the fire where I am able to see you better. You are well endowed, better than any other man I have had. Leaning close I kiss you, standing on my toes again to make sure that I am able to rub myself against you to pleasure myself. My tongue moves to your neck, where I enjoy the taste of you. I love the taste a man, and you taste a little like salt and excitement. I continue to rub myself against your hardness, and as I bite your shoulder I cum with an explosion of wetness against you, and moan quietly.

As I pull away I see a small trickle of blood where my teeth had been, a reminder of the wonderful orgasm I have just experienced. My mouth works it's way down your chest, my tongue parting the hair in search for your nipple. At last I find it, and lightly flick it between my teeth. I suck and nibble, while my fingers tease your other nipple.

Kneeling, my tongue continues it's way down again, stopping only when it reaches the hair above your hardness. When I look up, I see you looking at me and my hand circles your rod. Placing just the head into my mouth, I suck gently while my tongue circles around its velvety softness. Again, the taste of you is different here, and I think I like this taste the best. While working on the head, my hand is pumping you slowly and I hear an intake of breath when my teeth rub against that velvet. Not wanting to wait any longer, I swallow you all the down to the bottom of your shaft and very slowly, with my lips wrapped tightly around you, I slip back to the top of you again. Your hands are wrapped in my hair, as if you can control the movements of my mouth. I have never been one to be controlled in any way.

I run the tip of my tongue beneath the head and then all the way down the front of you, only to return again to the top. After several of these movements I feel your hands tighten in my hair, but still I'm not ready, yet. With my hand wrapped around your hardness, I take what is not enclosed with my hand and begin to move up and down, my lips in unison with my hand. Slowly at first, up and then down, up and then down again. Again your hands tighten in my hair so I increase the speed of the movement of my hand and mouth, up and down, up and down. Your hands are grasping my hair so tightly that it hurts, so I remove my hand now and just use my mouth. I bury you deep in my throat and stop for a moment but then I move back again slipping my mouth my up to the head, flicking it with my tongue. I repeat this motion again and again, still moving slowly but knowing I need to quicken my pace.

So my motions of sliding my mouth up and down your hardness increases it pulse, sliding up and down more quickly now. Your breathing is ragged and I know you are going to cum so I bury you deep in my throat and stop. My thumb and finger circle the base of you and squeeze, keeping you from cumming yet. I hear you swear and pull my hair so I go down on you again, quickly now up and down, up and down, and as I feel a sudden throbbing in you I swallow you whole while you explode, shooting your cum deep into my throat. After a couple smaller thrusts accompanied by your shudders, I slip up your shaft until you are free of my mouth. I lick your head several times and decide that this it the taste of a man that I like best.

After we have dressed again we douse the fire and walk back down the hillside. I'm humming again and you are smiling. It's good to be a God on the night of the Blue Moon.