Heat

Story Info
She overcomes her inhibitions and fucks an alluring stranger
2.3k words
4.28
24.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at a party. There's music and loud conversation, and far too many people for such a small house, but I'm having fun, and the booze is flowing freely. A man keeps glancing at me from across the room. Not staring at me or giving me the once-over, just brief glances. He's good looking, but not my usual type, probably a little over forty years old, with dark hair and gray eyes, a little short, but well-built. At one point, our eyes meet and and my body suddenly feels too hot, my clothes too tight. I glance away, feeling my face burn, knowing that I must be bright red. I've always hated that I blush so easily. It broadcasts my emotions for all the world to see. I turn away from him to retrieve a bottled water from the cooler in the kitchen, and I can feel his gaze prickling the back of my neck as I go.

Throughout the evening he remains on the periphery of my vision. I see him laughing with friends and engaging in animated conversation, but we don't seem to have any mutual acquaintances, so our orbits never overlap. I feel his eyes on me though, the heat of his gaze making me flush, making my nipples stiffen and my flesh tingle. I see the faint smile that curves his lips when he sees the effect that his regard is having on me. At one point I see him start to make his way over to me and my heart beat accelerates. I wonder if I'll be capable of saying anything intelligible to him when he finally manages to wade through the sea of people that separates us. He never makes it. Halfway across the room he is waylaid by a trio of friends who demand that he join them outside for a cigar. I let out a long breath as I watch him make his way to the back porch, trying not to feel too disappointed.

After awhile, the loud music and the press of so many bodies drives me to seek a place where I can sit down for a minute and collect myself. I walk down the hallway, looking for the exit to the porch. As I pass by what I think is an empty doorway, someone in the room beyond reaches out and grabs my arm. I turn back, startled and wary, to see the man from before, the one with the gray eyes and the burning glance. All of my blood rushes to my face, and I open my mouth to say something, but then I close it. I do something that I could never have pictured myself doing, not in a million years. I lean back and press my lips to his. I feel his surprise and his instant response. His hand tightens on my arm and he pulls me into the room, maintaining the gentle pressure of the kiss, as he closes the door behind us. When we're alone together he lets go of my arm and pulls me close to him. He deepens the kiss, opening my lips with his tongue and exploring my mouth. My mind whirls. I've never been kissed so thoroughly before. My body throbs and burns under his touch. His hands start exploring me, sliding down my back and cupping my ass, then pulling me tight against him. I feel his hard cock pressing against my belly and I feel giddy. I make a helpless grinding motion against him, trying to soothe the throbbing ache between my thighs. A part of me still can't believe what I'm doing, but most of me wants nothing more then to be taken. I want him to fuck me. I want him to use me for his own pleasure. I want him to pound me until I beg for mercy.

He breaks the kiss. "Take off your clothes," he says.

I stare at him, my thoughts hazy. "All of them?" I ask.

He smiles. "Yes."

I obey, tossing my purse to the ground, then unzipping my dress and pulling it over my head. I unsnap my bra and let it fall to the floor. Then I kick off my sandals, step out of my panties, and stand before him naked. He's a few feet away, his eyes moving up and down my body. Wherever his gaze lingers I feel my skin grow hot. By the time he finishes his inspection I'm trembling all over, my body wracked with a combination of nerves and desire. He looks into my eyes and a jolt goes through me. "Kneel," he says, and I do, my heart thundering. It seems natural to obey him, and the relief of knowing that he has taken control of this encounter puts me more at ease.

His hands move to unbuckle his belt. He unzips his jeans and pulls them off along with his boxers, stepping out of them easily, along with his shoes. Then he's wearing nothing but a black t-shirt with the Rolling Stones mouth on the front. His cock is huge. Bigger than any other cock I've had the privilege of seeing first-hand. It juts out from between his legs, fully erect and straining towards me. I give a little gasp and my face goes red again. His lips quirk in a smile and he comes very close to me, his cock almost touching my face. He strokes my hair. "You're too cute." He caresses my cheek and I sigh, relaxing a little more, waiting for his next command. Instead, he asks me a question. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes," I say. I had thought that by now I was surely beyond the point of blushing, but the directness of his question brings the blood flooding back to my cheeks.

"Do it then," he says. "But clasp your hands behind your back and keep then there." I do as he tells me, lacing my hands together at my lower back and then leaning forward to caress him with my tongue. I lick my way up the length of his shaft and swirl my tongue around its crown. Then I open my mouth wide and take the first few inches of him between my lips. He gives a soft moan and tangles his hands in my hair. I suck gently at the head of his cock, tracing slow circles around the rim with the tip of my tongue. Then I go deeper, taking more of him into my mouth, struggling to open my throat to receive him. I move my head back and forth, taking him in until I gag. I retreat, fastening my lips around the head of his cock once more and lathing it with my tongue. His hands tighten in my hair and he says "Open your mouth." It takes me a moment to focus on his words, but I obey him, opening my mouth wide, the head of his cock still poised between my lips.

Using his hands in my hair to anchor my head in place, he begins to push himself inside my mouth, thrusting in and out, then pushing deeper. He ignores my gagging, pushing until his entire length is down my throat. He holds me there for a few moments, and despite the gagging and drooling, there is something delicious about having my mouth so completely full of cock. He releases me and I take a gasping breath as he grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. "Go lie down on the bed and spread your legs," he says.

It's only then that I realize we're in a spare bedroom. I look around the room and see a bed in the far corner. I go to it and lie down on top of the comforter, spreading my legs wide, my breath coming fast and my heart thudding. He climbs up on the bed and hovers over top of me. One of his hands goes between my legs and parts the lips of my pussy. "You're soaked," his fingers find my clit and rub it gently. I moan, my hips rocking against his hand. Then he stops stroking and looks into my eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now," he says. A shiver travels the entire length of my body and I moan, lifting my hips and spreading my legs wide for him. He positions himself between my thighs and grasps his cock in one hand, tracing the head of it up and down my slick flesh until I cry out and squirm.

Then I feel the head of his cock pressing against the entrance to my pussy. "Please," I moan. I can't help myself. He braces himself on one elbow and begins pressing forward. Slowly, inch after glorious inch, his cock disappears inside of me until his balls press firmly against the outside of my pussy. I've never felt so incredibly full. I wrap my legs around his waist and he begins to thrust in and out of me. His pace is measured and unhurried. He moves as if he has the entire night to fuck me, pulling almost all the way out of my pussy and then slamming himself back in again, making me cry out over and over. He reaches between us and fingers my clit, rubbing it in tight circles, gradually increasing the pace of his thrusts as my cries become desperate and wild.

His head hovers just above mine, looking into my face, his gray eyes intent with pleasure. His breath is coming harshly now and I know that he's close too. I'm poised just at the brink of climax, reveling in the pleasure that he is taking from my body. "Come for me," he says. I obey. I'm helpless not to. He catches my scream with his mouth, kissing me hard and continuing to pound me as my entire body convulses, my pussy clenching and unclenching around his cock. The world swims away from me for a moment, but it rushes back when I hear him give a soft groan. The pace of his thrusting becomes almost frenzied. Then he gives a cry and pulls out of me, his hand grasping his cock and stroking it once, twice, three times before his seed erupts and splatters my belly with fat white droplets. I watch his face as he comes, and it is flushed and exultant. His body is shuddering all over, and the muscles of his thighs tremble. His climax goes on for a long time, and I take great pleasure in watching him come. When he finishes, he rolls over on his side, moving so that he can lie beside me. He grabs a handful of tissues from the box on the bedside table and hands them to me. I wipe myself off, regretting having to erase the traces of him so soon. When I'm finished, he takes me in his arms.

"Wow," I say.

"Agreed," he replies with a smile. He leans over, kissing me softly, and I snuggle closer against him. "As much as I would like to lie here with you for the rest of the night, we should probably get back to the party before our host finds out that we've been fucking on his bed."

I sit up, staring at him. "Oh fuck, I thought this was a guest room!"

He chuckles, sitting up and sliding off the bed to retrieve his pants. "Don't worry, I don't think it'll bother him all that much. I'll just warn him that he might want to change his sheets before he goes to bed." He leans over to kiss me as he buckles his belt. "I'll bring him a bottle of bourbon next time I see him and all will be forgiven."

I rise from the bed now too, going to the pile of my clothes and slipping back into them. My skin feels very sensitive and the cloth of my dress tickles against my thighs. I shudder, remembering how it felt to have him fucking me hard. He comes across the room to me and zips up the back of my dress. "Thank you," I say.

"You're welcome." He turns me around and tilts my face up to his, giving me a hard kiss. "I would like nothing more than to play with you until the sun comes up," he says, cupping my left breast in one hand and giving my nipple a hard pinch, making me gasp. "But I really don't think we should impose on our host's hospitality any more than we already have. Give me your phone." I reach into my purse and retrieve my phone, unlock it, and then hand it to him. I watch as he adds his name and number to my contacts. It gives me a thrill to discover his name. It is a little strange to realize that I'd fucked someone whose name I didn't know, but it wasn't as if I'd had much of a chance to ask him. "Call me some time soon," he says, "Maybe we could go out on a date."

"That would be wonderful," I say. I tuck my phone back into my purse, then step into my shoes. "Would you like me to give you my number?"

"Nope, I trust you to call me." He grins. "You could tell me your name though."

I laugh and tell him. He kisses me one last time, and we return to the party. As he submerges back into the crush of people in the main room he gives me one last backward look. Heat crackles between us and I find myself already imagining what he's going to do to me the next time we're alone together. I decide that I will also have to buy our host a bottle of bourbon. This has been, hands down, the best party I've ever been to.

The End