Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
The police interrupt.
2.2k words
4.62
61.4k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers

"Police… Freeze…" The command entered my brain as Ethan was dragged away from me. I struggled to understand what was happening, my body still humming from Ethan's possession. I staggered and fell, bereft of Ethan's support, my legs unable to hold me. A stranger caught my arms and I whimpered snatching myself away from him. My body did not want any touch but my mates.

"Ma'am are you alright?" the police officer asked. I hugged myself cringing away from him still not understanding who these people were and what they were doing. Slowly sanity returned. I nodded at him but my eyes were dazed and my body was bruised and bleeding "It's okay!" he said soothingly " We wont let him hurt you again" He reached out to pat my shoulder and I flinched away from him.

"What?" I asked in confusion glancing around my apartment.

"A neighbour called to say she had seen someone breaking into your apartment. I'm sorry we didn't get here sooner." The officer standing in front of me explained

"Alyssa!" Ethan's voice was full of restrained violence. I looked over at him to see two uniformed police officers leading him through my ruined door in cuffs. His shoulders were tense and I could see him fighting his instincts to fight the officers.

"No!" I cried lunging to my feet. I staggered and almost fell but the police officer caught me steadying me, despite my attempts to lunge away from his touch.

" It's Ok ma'am, I'm not going to hurt you, I just need to ask you some questions!" the police officer began in a gentle voice. I pulled myself out of his arms hugging my own arms to try and get rid of the sensation of his hands on my skin

"Where are you taking him?" I demanded, my mind beginning to function again as Ethan was led away. I could see him struggling with his nature to resist the officers and return to me.

"It's okay!" the police office repeated trying to soothe my agitation "We won't let him hurt you again, you don't have to be scared."

"No you don't understand!" I implored. "It's not what it looks like!" my mind was working furiously trying to come up with a plausible excuse. I went to the door to stall the policemen who were taking Ethan away. I pulled the ruins of my dress around me trying to hide my nudity. One of the policemen thoughtfully fetched my silk robe from my bedroom and I slipped it on gratefully over the torn dress.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but this man broke into your apartment and hurt you we have to take him down to the station for booking!"

" No, It wasn't like that." I said mentally crossing my fingers. Preparing to lie to the police officers. The policeman just looked and me his eyebrows raised in disbelief. "He's my boyfriend!" The officer didn't look impressed "I wasn't ready for our date when he knocked and when I ran to answer the door I tripped and fell. I think I must have cried out and knocked myself silly." I raised my hand to the bump on my head. " The next thing I knew Ethan had broken the door down, and one thing kinda led to another." I looked down at my hands

" Please Ma'am," the officer said in disbelief " Your neighbour heard you begging him to stop!" I searched for an explanation

"I didn't want him to rip my dress!" I explained as convincingly as I could "I only bought it today I hadn't even worn it out yet!" The police officer looked from me to Ethan in disbelief. I went to Ethan and touched his face smiling at him. My body began to hum with desire but I knew I had to convince the police officers of my story. With a sigh the two officers holding Ethan released him and unlocked his cuffs.

Ethan immediately wrapped his arms around me nuzzling my hair. I leaned into him allowing myself to enjoy his strength. This more than anything seemed to convince the officers and after a few more questions they left. My body was a seething mass of tension by the time the police finally left from such prolonged proximity to Ethan. My body wanted him again and was preparing itself accordingly I was wet with my own desire. I could smell the mixture of my own heat and Ethan's cum that was slicking the tops of my thighs as I stood in his arms.

When the police had finally left Ethan turned me in his arms for a kiss but I forced my raging body to back away. There was a chance the bond between us could be still be broken, it would be weak if we didn't do anything more to strengthen it and I had to take that chance for his sake. He looked at me and his eyes were puzzled. He was still acting mostly on instinct. My body was releasing mating pheromones and he was my mate. His body was calling to him to take me, to claim me again. He reached for me and I jumped backwards.

"Please Ethan!" I murmured quietly. Not wanting to disturb my inquisitive neighbours again, "Just leave, you've done enough" my voice was soft and sad as I thought of his reaction tomorrow.

"Not nearly enough he growled softly back, his eyes growing feraly. He advanced on me and I stepped back determined not to run again. "Wanna play?" he asked with a wicked chuckle? I twisted away as he pounced, barely avoiding him. I turned to face him but I had to dodge again as he leapt for me. He missed but he was on me before I could turn again capturing me firmly.

"Third time lucky!" he smirked " I win, but what's the prize?

"A pat on the head and a dog biscuit?" I snarled frustrated by the way my body was betraying me again. He laughed out loud throwing his head back and roaring. Instinctively, I bit him at the base of his exposed throat not really connecting my need for retribution with my body's need to mark him as he had marked me. My teeth closed firmly on his neck and I tasted the coppery tang of blood in my mouth. I felt his hips buck against mine and his laughter stopped immediately. Carefully he disengaged me from his neck and looked at me his face was serious and his eyes were intense.

"I'm not finished with you!" he stated slowly. With what seemed like infinite patience he pulled the belt from me gown and hung it around his neck. He brushed the silk of my robe off my shoulders taking my dress with it, leaving me standing in nothing while he was still fully dressed. He released me to rip open his dress shirt, buttons sprayed across the room. I licked my lips at the sight of his chest, eager to see more. My fangs sank into my lower lip and the bolt of desire the taste of our mixed blood sent to my cunt made me sway.

"Ethan no!" I made one last attempt to save him and myself. I took two steps back as he was fighting with the sleeves of his shirt, and then turned to run. I ran to the bathroom hoping that if I could lock the door it would give me enough time to escape out the window. With some distance between Ethan and myself I was easily his equal, or equal enough to stand a chance of getting away.

Ethan's hands closed firmly around my upper arm and he spun me around. I put my hand up to push him away and he caught my wrists. With the belt from my robe he tied my wrists firm together wrapping the entirety of the silk around my wrists and forearms making sure there was no way I could get lose!

"None of that," he frowned at me, "I won you fair and square" Picking me up he stalked towards my bedroom.

"Ethan Please" I begged struggling to form a coherent thought with his arms wrapped around me. He silenced me by reaching around me and pinching my nipple firmly between his fingers. I groaned and my mind took leave of me; overwhelmed by the desire I had been trying to fight. With a casual seeming flick he tossed me onto the bed. I bounced on the mattress and before I had settled he was on top of me, stretching my arms above my head and wedging them under the headboard. Satisfied I was secure for a moment he rose and went to my draws opening them till he found a pair of stockings. Using the stockings he tied my already bound hands in place.

"Now you can't interrupt!" he grinned evilly at me. His hands spread over my breasts and I stopped trying to fight him. My body capitulated and he knew it when my back arched pressing my breasts into his hands. His smile widened and he plucked at my nipples. My body was on fire burning me alive but he seemed to have sated his urgency with the first mad coupling against the door. He tortured me for denying him, taking his time in his examination of my body. His hands stroked everywhere but where I wanted them. Starting at my neck he stroked my body to my ankles driving me crazy with lust. He avoided my needy weeping cunt even though he could smell the depth of my desire for him.

Teasingly he ran his hands up my legs and along the inside of my thighs. My body was on fire twisting underneath his hands trying to direct the to my aching core.

"Please" I sobbed brokenly when his hands skimmed over my belly.

"Should I go?" he asked stroking my belly.

"Damn you" I cried. "Don't go!" I was crying with need and the helpless knowledge that he would hate me when he realised I had bound us together forever.

"Thank Gods." His hands griped my thighs, suddenly urgent as he parted them. He rose above me sliding between my thighs. I could feel his hands trembling on my thighs as he looked down at me. With one brutal thrust he filled me. I slid up the bed, my arms bending awkwardly and my head rapping against the headboard. His fingers dug into my thighs dragging me back to him and holding me in place for the next thrust. His hips moved against me rapidly thrusting all the way into me and withdrawing to the tip before lunging forward again.

He pulled back suddenly and I whimpered and tried to catch his hips with my legs. He loomed over me looking at me for a moment as I lay spread before him his for the taking my hips lifting towards him begging for his possession. His eyes glowed in the darkness and I knew he could see me. He caught my ankles and growled as I instinctively tried to free myself. Shifting his grip to my thighs he flipped me over onto my knees and my arms twisted uncomfortably above my head straining my shoulders but I soon forgot my discomfort as he stroked my ass. He lifted my hips spreading my knees slightly with one of his own. My back was arched by the position of my arms and my head was pressed into the mattress displaying me lewdly for him. I felt his hands cup my cheeks stroking them; his fingers had once again lengthened into claws; his control weakening as his lust grew.

In one quick motion I felt him move and drive into me his hands curling around my hips and pulling me back onto him. I cried out as that first thrust stroked into me driving me to new heights on lust. He pounded into me, each thrust driving me into the mattress before withdrawing to leave me empty again.

His hands shifted from my hips to my breasts caging them in his fingers. His chest covered my back and I gasped as his teeth found my neck again and sank deep marking me a second time as he began his final thrusts to completion. Each thrust made me wince the pleasure too great as he drove over my hypersensitive flesh. The pleasure was so great inside me it was painful as he finally collapsed over me. I could feel his cock erupting inside me.

I felt fur at my back for a second. In the moment of release, driven on by his beast he shifted. His wolven form held for only a second before he collapsed over me flattening me to the bed. The change from man to beast and back at the moment of ecstasy had exhausted him. He slipped out of me but his wait kept me pinned to the mattress

I lay hunched on the bed for a moment till my body registered its discomfort. After a few seconds of bucking and twisting I rolled him off me and twisted myself into my back relaxing the strain on my arms. I made an effort to free my arms entirely but I couldn't get enough leverage. I could fell sleep sucking at me so I gave up; my exhausted body soon followed his into sleep.

ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers