Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Paying the piper.
4.3k words
4.64
64.5k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers

I awoke slowly to the aches of my body. I was still tied to the bed and my shoulders were making their complaints known. My stomach was tender and bruised and my head throbbed rhythmically where I had hit it on the door. In contrast my thighs ached deliciously reminding me of the night's activities. I was alone on the bed but I could hear the shower running. Suddenly I was pissed as well as sore he could have at least untied me. My arms were going to hurt like a son of a bitch when I finally moved them. I tried flexing the muscles to stimulate the blood flow. The tingling pain of pins and needles persuaded me to stop.

"Damn it, Ethan, get your arse back in here and untie me," I yelled when the shower finally stopped. I forgot my door was broken and the entire corridor could probably hear me and I'm not sure I would have cared at that point! Ethan came into the room with a towel hooked around his hips, his skin was still damp and my mouth went dry as all the moisture in my body pooled between my legs. I wanted him again. I wanted to run my tongue over the muscles in his chest. My eyes followed the sexy looking trail of hair down his chest and under the towel wishing I could follow it with my tongue as well.

As my eyes ran over him the towel began to bulge threatening to fall it off his hips entirely. I licked my lips and dragged my eyes up to his face. His eyes were carefully blank as he looked over me but I could sense his unease. 'Yup' I thought to myself we definitely bonded last night. My natural shields were blocking most of the emotional linkage. With difficulty I focused my mind and strengthened the barriers I had built around my mind. I couldn't deal with his emotions as well as my own right now. My own emotions were threatening to overwhelm me as it was

"Ethan if you don't untie me right now I'm going to kick your ass," I forced out between gritted teeth. The tingling sensation in my arms was increasing and it hurt!

"That's not going to persuade me to untie you!" He half joked and I growled at him. " Are you going to go for my balls as soon as I untie you?' he asked more seriously.

"Ethan! Please!" I added a whimper that was not entirely forced. I was not above using my femininity at this point, my arms hurt. Ethan immediately moved to my side and undid the stockings that bound me to the bed. My movements over the night had tightened the knots and he had to work at them to get them lose. He leaned over me and the skin of his chest was inches from my mouth. I had to bite my lip to hold myself back from running my tongue over his nipples. I could smell his skin and my soap. I fought the need to sink my teeth into him to mark him again.

Finally he freed me from the bed and made quick work of the cord around my wrists. I immediately brought my arms down, grateful to be able to move. I regretted the move; the muscles in my arms spasmed and pain shot through my shoulders. I groaned as the tingles I had felt earlier turned into firey needles of pain. I bit my lip and tried to breath through the pain as I worked my arms. Ethan was by my side immediately massaging my shoulders and stroking my arms soothing them until my circulation returned to normal.

His hands felt good stroking my body and I groaned. My nipples tightened and I pressed my thighs together trying to hide the smell of my arousal. I hoped the fresh scent was masked by the flavour of sex and sweat that hung in the air. Ethan's hands dropped from me shoulders and I frowned, disappointed that he was no longer touching me.

"Alyssa," he began, his voice tortured.

"Ethan please," I interrupted. I was reluctant to start the unavoidable conversation "I need some food and a shower." I sniffed at myself, "I definitely need a shower." I saw Ethan scent the air as well

"You smell of me!" I didn't have to look at him to hear the pleased smile in his voice. The possessive note in his voice shocked me for a moment but I passed it off as wishful thinking.

"I need a shower," I said firmly "We can talk over breakfast, ok?" I suggested, "When I feel halfway..." I started to say human and stopped, "Like myself!" I finished lamely. I had to stop pretending I was human. I took his silence as affirmative and stood slowly, testing my legs before I trusted my weight to them, and walked stiffly to the door. I looked back to see him shuck the towel and reach for his pants, my mouth watered and I hurried myself out the door.

"I hope you didn't use all the hot water!" I called over my shoulder. I turned on to the shower and was pleased to see steam rise from the water. I carefully avoided looking in the mirror until steam had filled the room and clouded my image. I so did not want to know what I looked like this morning. I stepped eagerly under the piping hot water and let it pound out some more of the stiffness in my muscles. I washed the scent of sex from my body and covered it with the scent of my shower gel. I enjoyed the sensation of water streaming over still sensitive skin till the water started to turn cold. I stepped out and slowly towelled myself dry then I liberally coated my skin in a honey scented moisturiser delaying the moment when I had to go out and face Ethan.

When I could not linger any longer I wrapped a large towel around myself and headed for the kitchen. En route I scooped up the gown and shrugged it over my shoulders. Ethan had not been idle while I showered, my tiny kitchen smelled of coffee and bacon. I almost growled as the heavenly smell filled my nose. My stomach did growl and I realised how hungry I was. Ethan handed me a cup of coffee and I murmured my thanks as I raised the mug to my lips. I sipped the hot liquid looking at him over the brim. He hadn't bothered with his shirt or the snap of his pants. My mouth watered from the hot coffee and the thought that one tug could have him spilling into my hand.

"I wasn't sure how long you'd be but you timed it just right." Ethan puttered around my kitchen keeping busy and not meeting my eyes. We had been dating long enough that he knew his way around my kitchen. I was content to sit and watch as I sipped my coffee. He set the bacon and sausages and some pork chops on the table. 'Mmmm,' I groaned, meat, just what my body was craving.

Ethan joined me at the breakfast bar. The kitchen was small, and in past breakfasts we had sat closely pressed together but now Ethan held himself away from me. I mourned the loss of closeness. Neither of us wanted to start the inevitable conversation but I knew I had to bite the bullet. The suspense was making the food sit uneasily in my stomach. I swallowed uncomfortably and set down my fork

"Ethan" I started, he looked at me still chewing. "I'm sorry," I began to apologise. Ethan looked at me incredulously and I forged onwards. "I'm sorry about last night, I know its all my fault.

"Why are you apologising to me?" he asked. He rubbed his hands over his face and ran them through his hair making it stand on end wildly. "For Luna's sake Alyssa I raped you!"

"What?" I turned to face him my knees pressing against his thigh. "Ethan you didn't!" I pressed my hands to his thigh kneading his muscular flesh trying to offer comfort. "It wasn't like that"

"Alyssa I was here! I heard you begging me to stop despite what you told the police!" Ethan exclaimed

"Ethan no!" I shook my head. I hadn't realised that he would think that, I couldn't let him continue to think that he had raped me. "I wasn't unwilling last night," I said softly.

"Alyssa, Your black and blue!"

"Yes and I loved every minute of it!" I exclaimed in frustration. "I wasn't saying no because I didn't want you! I said no because there would be consequences past last night and I didn't want you to hate me for them." I explained in a soft voice. I stopped kneading his knee and wrapped my arms around myself. Ethan looked at me enquiringly his eyes still guilty. I took a deep breath and mentally braced myself. I had to take that look out of his eyes even though I knew it would be replaced by anger.

"I've not been honest with you Ethan. I've spent so much of my life pretending to be normal I couldn't tell you the truth!"

"What are you talking about Alyssa? You are normal! I'd know if you weren't!" he said frowning

I shook my head, "I'm a Were, Ethan! I'm like you!"

"What game are you playing Alyssa?" Ethan asked as he glared at me. "Whatever it is I don't like it!" Ethan shoved his stool back and strode out of the kitchen. With a sigh I stood and looked mournfully at my barely touched plate before following him out of the kitchen, running away wasn't going to change what had happened. He was pacing across the space of the living room shaking his head. I could feel the tension of his anger in the air. I stopped in the doorway and watched him. After a moment I raised my hands to eye level and concentrated on them. It was easy to slip your skin when you were emotional especially your hands, feet teeth and eyes but it was quite difficult to willingly change part of your body.

I felt the familiar stretching popping sensations as the bones of my hands shifted lengthening and realigning themselves. My fingers elongated ending in wicked claws and grew a fine coat of honey brown fur. Ethan turned to stare at me as my beast swirled around the room.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed! " How...?" he stared at my hands.

"I am a Werewolf Ethan," I said with a sigh. "I've just had to hide it all my life!"

"Why didn't you tell me?" he demanded angrily, but I could hear the hurt in his voice too. I shrugged. I debated answering with 'why didn't you tell me?' but I decided it would be childish.

"I thought you'd get tired of me soon," I said quietly. "So there was no point in telling you. I didn't want to join the local pack and have to see you every full moon once you had cast me away!" He just looked at me for a long time; self-consciously I let my hands shift back to human.

"I don't fucking believe this!" He exclaimed. "I could swear you were human!"

"There's more," I admitted hanging my head. I couldn't bear to see his expression. "Last time was all my fault. I didn't think you'd come over here when I cancelled. I thought you'd just get out your black book and invite someone else. I should have gone away, I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about?" he asked. His tone told me he was rapidly losing patience with me.

" I was in heat last night." I waited for an explosion of recrimination, when it didn't come I peaked at him from under my eyelashes. He was staring at me in shock. His mouth was moving but no sound was coming out.I stepped towards him and he snapped out of his trance.

"How could you do this to me?" Anger shivered in the air.

"I tried to avoid it. I didn't want this either!" I was on the defensive and I didn't like it so I fought back. "If you had listened when I told you to go none of this would have happened!"

His hands came down heavily on my shoulders his fingers digging in. I gritted my teeth refusing to let him see my pain even if he could probably feel it through the bond. I stared at him keeping my shields tight. I had no desire to know what he was feeling.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Be. Mated!" he growled in my face annunciating each word forcefully.

"Do you think I do?" I shot back furiously glaring at him. Suddenly his lips were on mine, hot and angry as he feasted on my mouth. His teeth nipped at my lips in stinging bolts of pleasure, his tongue thrusting violently into my mouth. I could taste the anger on his breath. I ripped my mouth away from him.

"No!" I protested, "Not like this!" I shoved Ethan away from me, I could feel the moisture seeping from my cunt and it annoyed me. My body wanted him but my mind did not! Ethan took two steps backwards from the shove, and I saw his beast drift behind his eyes.

"You want me, I can smell it," Ethan tormented. With one large stride his hands captured my head, holding it still for his descending mouth. His lips plundered mine again but this time I felt his fangs nipping at my lips. My hands went automatically to his wrists trying to pull his hands away from my face. I resisted his probing tongue as it sought entry to my mouth. I refused to melt for him when he was pissed. My own temper was igniting with every second of the kiss.

His teeth caught and tugged on my lower lip, the sharp points of his fangs pressing just hard enough to threaten violence and seducing me into the kiss. His probing tongue licked along the seam of my lips tempting me to give in to him. I finally did the only thing I could to escape; I fought like a girl. I raised my knee and brought it up into his groin, not hard but enough to make him step back. I tasted blood in my mouth and growled my own beast rising within me. Damnit! I normally had better control than this.

I stepped away from Ethan and walked away from him intending to put some distance between us till our tempers cooled. I was unprepared for the weight that hit me and the hands that twisted me so I landed sprawl on the couch. Damnit I kept expecting him to react like a human I mentally cursed myself. I hadn't expected him to react so fast. I was used to him pretending to be human.

Ethan followed me and the couch over balanced spilling us on to the floor by the wall. Before I could recover Ethan's weight was on me pinning me to the floor. My hands were trapped under his knees pressing them painfully against the hard wood.

"That wasn't very nice 'mate'. I can't have you thinking you can deny me!" His voice had dropped to a snarl and I realised his beast was up. His human side was pissed but his beast was demanding he prove his dominance over me. I could hear the two sides warring in his voice.

I fought my own instincts to struggle against him, I didn't want to encourage either side. When he pulled the towel open over my breasts I bucked my hips against him trying to throw him off. I only succeeded in shifting him further up my body so he was straddling my chest, his thighs pressing my breasts together, his knees against my shoulders, his lower legs pinning my arms, squeezing them against my body.

I growled in frustration. I was a strong capable female but I wasn't used to dealing with werewolves. I hadn't realised how much it would matter when he stopped pretending to be human. With one hand he reached back and with a firm tug he wrenched the towel of completely. My hips rolled with the motion but his weight kept me exactly where he wanted me completely in his power

His other hand framed my cheek and his thumb stroked over my lips. He was distracted as he removed my towel and my sharp teeth closed around his thumb. I bit down hard enough that he would feel my warning. His full attention immediately returned to me. I could see his beast looking at me through amber eyes. Uh oh I thought, bad move! Ethan's eyes were normally a deep honey brown. My instinctive need to fight him had tipped his inner battle in favour of his beast.

His response was to pinch my nipple making me gasp and release his thumb. He captured the other one with the hand I had just freed hand moistening the tip with his wet thumb. He pulled on the tight buds of my nipples till they were achy with sensation.

He pulled open his pants and his cocked surged out till it rested in the valley between my breasts. His thighs pressed the mounds of my tits together creating a cushion for his cock. I licked my lips as it filled my view. He laughed stroking one hand over his shaft so that his fingers brushed over my breasts.

"Bad girls don't get treats 'mate'" His voice was a low growl as his fingers teased my breasts. His cock jerked against me. "They get punished!" he added with a wicked grin. His fingers tugged on my nipples till the sensation bordered on pain. He kept up his sweet torture till I was gasping with desire and rocking my hips against him.

In one quick move he flipped me over and had me pinned before the thought of escaping penetrated my befuddled brain. It was humiliating and arousing how easily he controlled me. I had always prided myself on my strength and my ability to take care of myself but Ethan out manoeuvred me at every turn. He was behind me his legs bracketing mine pinning them together. Somehow he had managed to gather both my wrists into the small of my back pressing them there with one hand and keeping my shoulders pressed against the cool floor. The heat emanating from my body was a sharp contrast to the coolness of the hard floor as my nipples rubbed against it.

His hand stroked lightly over my ass and I quivered, he sniffed audibly and growled as the scent of my desire built. One finger traced the curve of my arse and parted the honey-slicked folds of my pussy it dipped briefly then retreated. I heard sucking noises and turned my head to watch him suck the juices off his finger. His eyes had closed as he tasted me, but they opened as he withdrew his finger. His eyes met mine and some human emotion crossed them. Using my hair as a lever he turned my head away. I nearly sobbed. The wolf may have won control of his body in its desire to prove it's dominance, and to punish me for denying him but the human part of Ethan's brain had no desire to be fucking 'me'.

I struggled against him determined to win free and escape man and beast. My struggles were futile, he was stronger than me and in this position he held all the power! Without warning his free hand landed sharply on my arse and I yelped. It didn't hurt but the blow surprised me. My flesh tingled and warmed from the blow and I knew there would be a red imprint of Ethan's hand on the curve of my ass. His hand slapped against my skin again similarly marking the other cheek. I tensed waiting for the next blow. When it didn't fall as I expected I relaxed marginally.

"Your ass looks so good marked by my hand" he said huskily. One finger stroked over the marks to emphasise his statement. He was staring at my ass. I wiggled uncomfortably, Ethan groaned at the movement and I froze. His hand fell again and again without warning or rhythm. Sometimes he would pause and stare at my reddening ass or smooth his hands over the heated sensitive flesh. My ass tingled where his hands fell, the nerve endings shocked into sensitivity so that my entire body quivered under every touch. Each random blow had me more aroused till I could feel the strength of my desire coating not just my cunt but the tops of my thighs as well. I bit my lips against the begging words that swirled about my head and rested on the tip of my tongue.

He shifted one muscular thigh pushing it between mine separating my legs pushing my hips higher, tilting them back till my cunt was pressed against his leg and I was riding his thigh. His hand struck my arse again driving my cunt to stroke along his leg arousing me more. My desire slicked his leg allowing me to slide deliciously over the hard muscle of his thigh. His blows fell time and time against till the words in my mouth slipped past my guard.

"Please Ethan," I begged. "I can't take any more! I need more." Another blow fell and I sobbed with need, "Please..." part of me was horrified at the words coming from my mouth but the rest of me was too aroused, to driven by instinct to care. I needed my mate. I needed him to confirm his possesion and I needed to take him into me to confirm my possesion of him.

"You beg so sweetly" Ethan crowed. His beast rumbling in satisfaction as I submitted to him. He moved his thigh and I settled back down against the floor for a second before both his knees slipped between them spreading me open to the. His free hand positioned my hips the other still holding my hands in the small of my back. My ass was hot and sensitive and I didn't doubt it was stained crimson. I gasped as his hair roughened thighs rubbed against me sending new sensations rushing along my nerves.

ElvenAngel
ElvenAngel
198 Followers
12