Heat Wave Ch. 1

Story Info
A woman learns someone was watching her.
821 words
4.08
41.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly looked at her watch for what seemed like the hundredth time. It was nine-thirty. Rick was not coming, she had decided that an hour ago. After heating a box of frozen something in the microwave at nine and then picking at it for a half hour, Carly was fed up. He hadn't even called! She decided she'd take a shower and go to bed. At least she'd catch up on her sleep tonight, but she had been looking forward to their date, knowing it would end, as always, with incredible sex.

Carly turned the water on in the shower and slipped out of the "come get me" dress she had bought on a whim yesterday. She sighed as she stepped under the spray. The warm water caressed her as it fell on her tense body. She could feel her anger at being stood up melt away. She leisurely soaped herself, lathering her breasts before turning them under the warm cascade. She could feel her nipples hardening from the stimulation of the spray. She wasn't angry any more, but she was still horny as could be.

She let the water wash over her body as she ran her soapy hands all over herself, reveling in the sensuousness of the soap and water, her hands lightly skimming over each spot that brought her pleasure. Carly toweled off quickly when she was done. She turned the covers down on her bed and slid between the cool cotton sheets. She tossed and turned for a while, then decided it was too hot to sleep so she'd go out on the back porch for awhile and maybe catch a little breeze. She got up and put on a long T-shirt and walked out on her back porch. There wasn't any breeze, but it was better out here, not as stuffy as inside. Carly sat down on one of the deck chairs and leaned her head back. The cooler air felt good. She was still aching from the let down after the anticipation of the past four days. Rick was always a very attentive lover, eager to please, and a night with him was worth a new hot-looking dress and sexy pair of shoes. Damn! She was so horny!

She hardly thought about it as her hands slid under her shirt to her breasts, rubbing across the tops of her nipples, pulling gently at the taut buds. Carly's right hand left her breast and traveled easily across her stomach to the small patch of hair she had left when she'd shaved earlier that evening. She smiled as she brushed across it, remember how sexy she felt as she shaved. Going completely bare there always turned her on.

She moved her hand lower, spreading her fingers and running them down and then up over her smooth lips. She liked the way it felt. She ran her fingers back over her lips and then slipped them down between. They slid easily down into her wet hole. She had been so ready to feel Rick's tongue sliding all over her smoothly shaven pussy. He would have bathed her pussy with his tongue until she was shaking with her need to cum. He would have sucked her clit as she came, bucking up into his face. Then licked her some more as she kept cumming, until her juices were dripping off his chin. She began sliding her fingers down to her ass and all the way back up over her swollen clit, lingering on the tight bud more and more.

Carly's left hand was busy alternating between her hardened nipples, squeezing and twisting them between her fingers as she stroked back and forth over her clit. She had slid down in the chair, her legs spread wide, her ass hanging half off. She massaged her clit harder and harder, moaning now as her other hand went from nipple to nipple, pinching and pulling at them. "Oh!" Carly cried out as the sensations peaked within her. She felt wetness trickling down over her ass as her trembling cunt spasmed. She leaned back heavily in the chair, her breath ragged as her body recovered from her orgasm.

Carly sat up and breathed deeply. She smelled something familiar. She sniffed at the air. It was the scent of vanilla scented cigarettes, the kind her neighbor, Ben, smoked! She looked toward the fence that separated their yards and saw a faint trail of smoke in the moonlight. She could not see anyone, but she knew he was standing on the other side of the fence.

Shocked, she didn't know what to do. Obviously he wasn't going to break through the fence and jump on her. It was embarrassing, yet quite arousing at the same time. She decided she wouldn't say anything and would just go inside. Hopefully he would not bring it up when they saw each other, as they did almost every day.