Heath & The Nurse

Story Info
Angelina makes it all better.
1.6k words
3
64.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man was trying to get up from the litter. "Easy, son, easy. You're safe now." Heath could hear voices but they sounded so far away. Pain, all over his body. Something bad happened, but he couldn't make it come back...better just to sleep now...

"No, no, no, don't, no!!" Heath awoke with a start. He tried to focus on his surroundings. Looked like a hospital. Blonde woman at his side, saying something. "It's alright, Mr. Ledger. You're safe. You're in the hospital." He covered his eyes with his hands. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Angelina straightened the covers, and took his hand in hers. Softly she told Heath about the accident he had been in the night before, about the drunk driver who had hit his car. "I don't want you to worry now. You're just bruised pretty badly, and you have a broken foot. You have a mild concussion, so we're gonna keep you a few days." She patted his hand. Angelina was a 39 year old registered nurse, a liason that the hospital employed specifically for cases like these-stars who have to be in the hospital.

"I'll be with you for most of your stay. If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you."

Heath listened to her soothing voice. He squeezed her hand in his. "Will you be here if I take a nap? I'm so sleepy..."

Angelina brushed his hair back gently. "I'll stay right here, ok?" She pulled the chair closer to his bed. She held his hand, stroking the back of it until Heath relaxed and fell asleep.

This time Heath slept peacefully. When he woke, his head felt clearer. Angelina smiled at him. "Feeling better, Mr. Ledger?" Heath nodded. Angelina was still holding his hand. She patted it and left go. "You don't have to do that, you can comfort me some more," Heath said with a grin.

Angelina winked. "I see you're much better now. Let me introduce myself. My name is Angelina, I'm a registered nurse liason for Humanacorp. You'll be my patient for the length of your stay."

Heath thought to himself this was a good deal. Angie was hot, she had a nice bod, she was blonde, and so on...

"May I call you Angie?" Angelina nodded her head. Heath had taken her hand again, and she was feeling faint stirrings...She thought to herself just how hot she had always thought Heath Ledger was, and all the times she and her friends had talked about what they'd like to do to him...now he was here, all but naked under one thin sheet...

"Angie? Come in, Berlin..." Heath was laughing. She shook her head. "I'm so sorry Mr. Ledger, just zoned out there for a minute." She could feel her face burning. Heath wondered just what she had been thinking, but he was pretty sure he knew. "I take it you like what you see, eh, nursey?" Heath had his biggest, most aren't-I-innocent-smile. Angie's cheeks burned. What was wrong with her? He was her patient, for gawdsake. She cleared her throat. "Well, regardless of what I think, Mr. Ledger, I'm here to take care of you. You ready for breakfast?" Heath sighed. "First, you have to call me Heath. Mr. Ledger is my dad. Second, will you feed me? My arms really hurt..." His grin spread from ear to ear. She gave him another wink. "Anything for my patient. Let me get your breakfast." She turned and left the room. Heath hiked himself up in bed, looked over his arms and body. He had bruises and a black eye. His leg was in some sort of traction, and his butt hurt. Well, at least he was gonna be ok.

Angie brought his tray in. He watched as she carefully prepared his food, and he got a perfect shot down her top when she was fixing a towel under his chin. "Nice view, girlie." Angie grinned. "Thanks, mate. Glad you enjoyed it." They both laughed. "Do you really want me to feed you?" Heath pretended to pout. "I thought you were my nurse..." She nodded. "Ok, honey, let me help you..." She fed Heath his breakfast, carefully wiping his mouth after each bite. He leaned back and enjoyed every minute of it. No sooner had he finished, than the doctor popped in.

He explained to Heath that he needed surgery on his foot, and they would do it the next morning. Heath agreed.

"Hey, Ang, will you be with me tomorrow?" She assured him she would. Heath felt better. He watched her get a basin from the closet. His pain was at a low level right now, so he was enjoying her view. He thought she was really sexy, and planned on taking her out after this hospital stay.

She filled the basin and brought it to the bedside. "Ok, my man, time for your bath." Heath grinned. "Yes!!!!! I've been waiting for that!" She dipped the cloth into the warm water. "I have my own special soap, it has chamomille and lavender in it, helps you to relax." She gently wiped his face, being careful not to hurt his bruise. She washed his arms, then his chest. Heath kept eye contact with her. This bath thing was so arousing, even through all the pain Heath felt himself getting turned on. Angie tried to avoid his intense scrutiny, but that made things worse. Talk about your panties in a twist, she thought. All Heath could think was move those hands lower... She rinsed out the cloth and wiped over his chest. Heath closed his eyes and let out a sigh when she brushed over his nipples. "Did I hurt you? Oh, I'm so sorry." He grabbed her wrist. "That wasn't pain, girlie. Believe me, this is the best distraction I've ever had." Her breath caught as he pulled her closer. She knew this wasn't proper..."You are gonna let me take you out when I get outta here, right?" All she could do was nod her head. "Good, that's good."

Angie was a bit startled at her own feelings. She never, ever crossed the line. But she knew this time would be different.

"Let's finish your bath, ok?" Heath agreed. She continued, washing his arms gently. After changing the water, she told Heath she'd be washing his legs. He grinned. "Let me take the sheet off for ya, girlie." He began to pull the covers back, but Angie stopped him. "No, no, I'll take care of things, just lie back..." He did as she instructed. She pulled the sheets up over his legs from the bottom, taking care to not disturb the traction to his leg. She very gently dabbed around his broken foot. Heath winced as she patted it dry. She switched to the other leg, acutely aware of Heath's eyes on her.

She washed further up his thighs, thoroughly enjoying the effects she was having on him. Angie pulled the sheets back over his legs. "Hey, girlie, I think you missed some spots." She smiled at him. "Yes, I know, I'm just going to change the water." Heath gave her a puzzled look. "Cripes, am I that dirty?" Angie laughed. "No silly, it's just how you give a bedbath. Tell you what, just let me do my job, alright?" Heath readily agreed. As the basin filled, she called out to him, "How's the pain?"

"Actually, it's not bad at all. I mean, I'm concentrating on other things right now..." She came around the corner with the basin, just in time to see Heath with his hand under his sheet. A noticeable rise in the cover was clear. Angie's breath hissed, and she couldn't take her eyes from him. "I guess you like what you see, eh?" Angie attempted to compose herself. "I guess you caught me, I do apologize for my lack of professional behavior..." Heath shook his head, "No, no, no offense at all. After all, you are my nurse, you have to observe me..."

She watched with fascination as he began to stroke his huge erection. Like she was under a spell, she moved closer to the bed. Heath's eyes never left hers. She put the basin down, and pulled the sheets back. Heath reached his other hand up and pulled her face down to his. He very tenderly kissed her lips, rubbing his thumb across her cheek. Angie's hands took his face easily. Their tongues danced together playfully. She slid her hand down Heath's arm, and wrapped her fingers around his, stroking himself up and down. He moaned into her mouth, and pulled her face tighter to his. Finally, she pulled back.

"Let me do that for you, I mean, you are my patient..." Heath gave himself one more hard stroke. Angie had her special lotion and was pouring some into her hand. Heath slid over, and motioned for her to lie with him. After making sure the door was locked, she slid in beside him. He wrapped his arm around her, and their mouths locked together. Heath had his hand inside her top, fondling her nipple til she moaned. Angie's lotioned hand began to slide up and down over Heath's C&%@, slowly at first, varying her pressure, sometimes letting her fingers slip down across his scrotum. He broke his kiss, laying his head back on the pillow. His eyes never left hers, as she kept stroking him, faster now. "Yeah, baby, that feels so good...don't stop, please..." Angie had no intention of stopping, at least not yet... "Yeah, baby, yeah, I'm gonna cumm..."