Heath & The Nurse Ch. 2

Story Info
Heath heals, with nurse's help.
1.2k words
4.24
29.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heath's minor surgery on his foot went well, and true to her word, Angie stayed with him until he was ready for discharge. He thought it strange that ever since their first encounter, she had withdrawn from him, just maintaining their relationship on a professional level. He had asked her several times if she would take a leave, and stay with him, helping him recover and developing their relationship. She had never given him a direct answer.

Angie had been debating the entire issue for 2 weeks now. She would go home after her shift, think about what happened the first day, and would alternate between guilt feelings over her lack of professional behavior and her wanton need of this man. Many nights she would replay his touch in her mind, stroking her breasts, feeling her nipples get hard, and wishing for his tongue on them. She wanted his tongue between her legs, too, dammit!

Why did this have to be such a tough call?

So, she arranged for a leave of absence. She was way overdue for vacation time, and with her vacation pay and her investments, money wasn't a problem. Besides, relaxing around a pool or on a beach with a hot young stud actor wasn't such a bad way to spend a couple months.

Heath awoke to find her packing his belongings. He smiled and held his hand out to her. "I wasn't sure if you would be here today, but I'm so glad you are!" She took his hand and Heath pulled her close to the bed. Angie sat down and smiled back at him. "I have some news for you." Heath's smile faded. "Please don't tell me this is good bye…" His voice trailed off. She stroked his cheek gently. "I need you to hear this from me." He winced at her words. She couldn't tease the poor boy any longer. "I have a leave, and if you need a nurse, I'm free to go with you, starting today…"

Heath grabbed her in a bear hug. "Besides getting out of here, that's the best news I've heard in a month!" He pulled her down next to him on the bed, his lips finding hers. Their tongues danced together, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Heath pulled back from her. "So, why the ice princess act for the past two weeks?" She sighed, laying her head on his chest. "I just wanted to be sure, that's all." Heath's hand slid hers down to the front of his shorts. "Well, I'm damn sure!" Angie stroked over his hard cock, and Heath's breath caught. "Have you any idea how many nights I've spent thinking about this??" Her hand slipped under the waistband of his shorts, and she wrapped her fingers around Heath's shaft. He continued kissing her, but moaning at her touch. She sucked on his tongue. Heath worked his hands under her top, playing over her breasts, squeezing her nipples gently until they were hard as rocks.

Angie kissed over his cheek, back to his ear, and whispered softly to him. "Babe, I have a treat for you." She slid off the bed, and made sure the door was locked. Heath watched as she slowly took off her clothing, starting with her pretty blue top. Her silky bra held her big breasts firm. He couldn't tear his eyes away from her, his cock throbbing at each new exposed inch of skin. She cupped her breasts in her hands, and stroked over her nipples until they looked like they would burst through the material. Turning around, she unsnapped her jeans, and slid them down over her butt. Her shapely bottom was just barely covered in pale blue silk that matched the bra. Her hand slid over her bottom, and Heath moaned. He had his hand wrapped around his shaft, slowly stroking himself. Angie smiled as she watched him. "Alright, enough, dammit, come over here." She walked over closer to the bed. Heath reached out, pulling her to him. His lips trailed light kisses over her neck, her chest, and down her belly. He reached behind her, and deftly unfastened her bra. She gasped as he caressed her breasts, kissing one, then the other. His tongue lapped at her nipples. Feeling her knees get weak, she knelt on the bed. Heath continued to suck at her nipples, his hands massaging her bottom. He hooked his fingers in her panties, and pulled them off her easily. Her eyes were closed, her fingers caught in his golden curls. Heath began to lick his way down her belly, stopping to tease her belly button with his tongue. She was really moaning now, her thighs parting in an invitation for him to touch her there. Heath pulled her down next to him on the bed. He began kissing her deeply, and tickling her inner thighs with his fingertips. Angie inched her legs wider. Heath slid his fingers lightly over her lips, and Angie jumped at his touch. She was clean shaven, and she was wet. He moaned as he felt her desire mounting. His cock was hard as a rock, and Angie was trying to slide her hand down to encircle it. He moved his hips just a bit, because he wanted to concentrate on her. He parted her lips with his fingertip, and began to brush over her clit. Angie squirmed and kissed him harder. He kept teasing her, finally sliding his finger into her. She was so tight, his cock throbbed. Heath slowly slid his finger out, and raised it to his lips. She tasted so good, he thought. Angie's breathing was getting quicker now. "Heath, oh please, hon…" He grinned at her. "Tell me what you want, babe." He licked over each nipple. "I want you to lick me. I want to feel your tongue on my treasure…"

"Your wish is my command." With that, he trailed kisses and licks down her belly, down to her mons. She could feel his warm breath on her clit, and she quivered with anticipation. Finally, his tongue ran all the way up her slit, from the back to the front. She was so hot, she almost came that fast. Heath was making her crazy, his fingers squeezing her butt, his tongue lapping over her clit. He slid a finger into her, massaging her g spot while sucking and licking her clit. Her fingers pulled at his hair, and she exploded into orgasm. She tasted so good, Heath couldn't resist just once more. He continued to lick her, then slid another finger into her. He could feel her explode again, as she cried out his name and her juices spilled over his hand.

Finally, he slid up beside her. His cock was throbbing, and he had to have her. He pulled her onto him. Angie poised herself over his cock, then slowly lowered herself onto it. Heath's breath hissed out as he felt her velvety moist softness envelope him. She leaned forward, kissing his lips and teasing his nipples. Her fingers played with them, and Heath moaned, thrusting into her harder. She loved how he filled her up. His thrusts began to get faster, his hands squeezing her ass, as the kissed and teased each other's nipples with their tongues. "Oh, Heath, oh, god, I'm gonna cum again…." His strokes even harder now, he could feel her contract around his cock. They both crashed over the edge together. They held each other, not wanting to be separated. Heath spoke first. "Welcome to your first day of vacation..."