Heather & Lois & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard that same high-pitched whine as before as I felt a huge rush of juices within her. She was coming again, so I finally let myself come, too, squirting spurt after spurt of hot sperm into her dripping hole. Oh, it felt so, so wonderful, and we were both on another planet. I pulled out of her and batted my meat hard against her vulva, watching her voluminous juices and my thick cum splatter. I was still hard, so I stuck it back in her. She clamped her muscles down around it and whined, coming yet again.

Although the fire had died down, I could still see about the cabin from the bright embers. And there, up above in the shadows of the loft, was Heather! She was naked and her long brown hair draped artfully over her giant boobs, concealing them except for one hard, dark nipple just barely peeking through. "Well, I'm caught," she confessed. "But that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen." "Have you been spying on us?" I queried. "Yep, watched the whole thing while I played with myself," she rejoined. Lighting a cigarette, Lois finally broke her silence, "Well, you know what they say, 'the more the merrier.'"

Heather momentarily disappeared into the blackness of the loft only to reappear in what seemed like hours downstairs as she slowly strode completely naked around the big bed Lois and I occupied. Pausing as she turned to pivot with her graceful hand atop the post of the big bed, the giant spliff between her lips gradually came into focus, so I silently motioned my head toward the fire for her to light it. Heather glided toward the fireplace, kneeled, carefully pulled her hair back, and proceeded to the light the funny cigarette against the glowing embers. As she did so, I stared at her bottom, pointed straight at me. Oh my Lord, that was the biggest, lippiest twat I'd ever seen—reddish brown, completely shaved, and oh-so wet! So that's what her Danskin had been concealing. As she lit the number with course, raspy sounds, I noted her excellent suction action, which would soon come into play.

When she stood up and approached the bed to pass it to me, it was difficult for me to transfer my gaze to the J from her pendulous swaying breasts. Heather flipped her beautiful long hair over her shoulders, fully revealing her breasts to me for the first time. While Lois' were superb in their large, straight-out firmness, Heather's tits were much bigger yet hung down to mid-waist with enormous, upturned nipples. They were an equally attractive pair, each in their own unique way.

I finally took the J and inhaled a giant lung-full, which I exhaled into Lois' in one long, steady breath. "Sensemilla," we all uttered simultaneously, relishing the special fresh flavor and potency of the herb. Lois exhaled and drew in a lung full of it, then gently placed her lips against Heather's only to recycle it into her lungs. After several rounds of this, we had reduced the large number to a roach, which Heather placed carefully on the side table, returning to me a cold Bud, which I reduced to emptiness in four giant gulps.

Without hesitation, I pulled Heather into the tall bed, positioned her facing me astride the reclining Lois' head, and fed into Heather's mouth my half-hard, semen-encrusted dick. She sucked it down with vigor, quickly cleaning the semi-dry cum clean before taking its entire length down her throat without the least hesitation. I love women who truly like to suck a man's dick—you know, not just because they know it feels good to the man, but because they love a man's dick in their mouth, because it feels good there and they love that hard, throbbing piece of meat between their lips as they tongue it and suck it and savor it. Heather was just this kind of woman.

As she performed her adroit maneuvers, Lois beneath her audibly lapped upward between Heather's big flapping pussy lips, which only increased Heather's enthusiasm on my fully-engorged manhood. So I reached down to stimulate Lois' own pussy with the trusty three-fingers-in, thumb-on-clit technique with my right hand as I fondled Heather's massive mammaries with my left. As Lois began to come, so did Heather, and I will never forget the sight of her buns vibrating against the points of Lois' big, firm boobs, pointing upward in all their glory. Although not fifteen minutes before I had spewed into Lois' luscious cunt, I let him rip into Heather's Hoover-suction mouth, she never spilling a drop as she sucked every tasty morsel down her throat. Sombitch! In the faint light of the dying fire, we finished off the sensemilla roach, and I crashed into a deep slumber enveloped between the smooth confines of the sensuous Lois and Heather.

The following morning I awoke with a stiffy, eyes closed in the brightness feeling about the old four-poster for at least one of the fabulous girls I'd enjoyed the night before, only to discover the rude reality that I was alone. Where were the babes? When I pried my lids open to take a look around, there was no sign of either of them, yet the old Datsun was still parked in front, so I knew they had to be somewhere not too far away. But, now that I could see it in the light and sobriety of day, what a fabulous cabin this was!

"Cabin" is the wrong word, rather it was a huge mountain style home furnished in fine yet rustic antiques, rugs, and accessories. On the back side there was an enormous restaurant-like kitchen with stainless steel everything and copper utensils hanging down over the center island. Food! I was reminded of the ham and eggs and stuff we'd picked up the night before, so I proceeded to get busy making a "mess" of breakfast. As I did so, My eyes kept training out through the large picture window at the beautiful, calm lake that the cabin perched on the shore of. Having hiked many times all over the Smoky Mountains, I was very familiar with the area, yet I had no idea where I was.

This was a large, relatively high-altitude lake surrounded by heavily wooded mountains with no other cabins or anyone in view. Where the hell was this mysterious place, anyway? Looked like a place where one might bump in to Big Foot. Studying the lake more carefully while the redolent country ham crackled on the stove, there in the far distance, I spotted a small raft—the bright yellow kind airmen use to keep afloat after they're forced to ditch their planes over open water. What would that be doing out there? It was too far away to see if anyone was in it, so, starved, I just rounded up more breakfast stuff, biscuits, butter, honey. I found in one of the cabinets a large pair of military field glasses in a nice brown leather case. Superb binoculars, Zeiss, no less, 10x50 power, so I used them to scan the woods for cabins, people, wildlife—anything—but found utterly no sign of life.

I didn't even hear any birds. I recalled an old episode of the classic TV series Night Gallery, but quickly dismissed such thoughts as being ridiculously fantastic. Panning across the lake with the powerful optics, the blurred image of the life raft came into view, so I refocused to bring it into sharp view. My knees weakened at what I saw: Inside the little inflatable boat, there were two completely naked girls—Lois with her ass arched high in the air eating Heather's pussy as Heather played with her own big brown nipples!!! Well, well, well, so that's where the girls disappeared to. Best friends, indeed!

Through the strong field glasses, they were brought into close view. Even though I had been with them the night before doing pretty much the same thing, there was something particularly erotic about watching them through the glasses when they thought they were totally alone. Lois swung around atop Heather and lowered her pussy right onto her mouth so that Heather could return the favor, lapping Lois expertly with her long, slender tongue as Lois' boobs jiggled delightfully in the bright Sun.

Since Heather had her legs spread wide wrapped over the edges of the raft, I could see her big, meaty, juicy pussy, which she in short order began to frig with three fingers. Just as she took a finger from her other hand and inserted it into her own brown hole, she repositioned her head beneath Lois to move from licking her clit to tonguing her oh-so-tiny back door, eventually inserting it deep within the forbidden hole as she simultaneously vibrated her whole head for Lois' maximum pleasure. So both of these gals like a little anal action, eh?

Lois then began rubbing her own clit with the forefingers of both hands, which caused her upper arms to squeeze her perfect tits together in a sight that can only be described as jaw-dropping. Although I couldn't hear them, it certainly appeared they were both cumming big time. By this point I had moved outside to the back porch and, never having dressed, was myself naked as a jaybird. Mounted to the outside wall by the back door I noticed jutting up at an angle a long, smooth wooden coat or hat hangar, hand-carved with a knobby end. I chuckled out loud to myself that it must be erect like me because of the lesbian action in the distance.

I wanted more than anything to silently swim out to them, burst out of the water like some sea monster, and plunge my weapon in turn into each of their cumulative six holes. Yet, since they were at least 150 yards away and I was a weak swimmer, I realized I'd probably drown instead. Just as I lowered the binoculars to my side to rub my bugged-out eyes, they finally noticed me. "Ready for breakfast?" I hollered. "On our way!" they shouted back, as they produced a couple of oars from the bottom of the boat and began rowing back. So I went back inside to the kitchen and popped the biscuits I'd made from scratch into the oven, carefully replacing the field glasses back into their case and into the cabinet where I'd found them.

When they returned to shore, they had both donned bikinis, which I supposed had been hidden from view in the bottom of the raft, so I slipped on my trunks too before they came inside. I wondered how to interpret their getting dressed. After all, there was no one around but me to see them, and we had all seen each other nude the previous evening, not to mention having fantastic sex together. Was last night a one-time-only deal or would there be more today?

We all sat down at the giant wooden table by the bay window and chowed down on the huge breakfast—country ham, fried eggs, and biscuits galore. As we were finishing, Heather took a big bite of one of the biscuits onto which she'd slathered copious quantities of fresh warm butter and clover honey. As she did so, the honey-butter spurt from the biscuit down her chin and between her big breasts drawn together by the top of her halter bikini. "Do we still have to have manners up here in the wilderness?" she half giggled. Seeing that this was the moment and I must seize it, I responded, "Manners, yes, but different protocol, as nothing in the wilderness should ever go to waste."

I leaned over and gently licked up the spillage, starting in her cleavage and working my way up her neck, around her chin, and finishing with a sloppy kiss on her lips. "That looks real good," said Lois, her nipples straining against the wet thin fabric of her bikini top. Then I pulled Heather's left breast from her top, buttered its nipple with the knife, and squeezed honey onto it. The mixture ran down the inside of her tit, pooled in her deep navel, and trickled southward to her crotch. Lois scooted on the bench against Heather and said, "I wanna try that."

So, with my butt, I pushed the table back from the bench, knelt on the floor in front of them and removed both of their tops. I then picked up the butter bowl with my left hand and the honey in my right and smashed the whipped butter onto all four boobs, causing them to glisten in the morning Sun. I followed the butter by squeezing out the honey at the tops of this wonderful pair of tits and watching it slowly run around and over them. To mix the fluids, I first rubbed each girls tits together, then rubbed them against the other girl's as they cooed softly. Saying, "We don't want to get these soiled," I carefully removed their bottoms, which they helped with by standing up. Then I slapped a huge amount of butter and honey all over them—tits, tummy, legs, ass, crotch—before sitting them back down on the bench. I pressed the girls together, gathered up all four boobs and, because they were so big and long-nippled, I managed to suck the delicious honey butter from all four nipples at the same time. Gazing up into their eyes, I garbled between lick-sucks, "Tastes great!" Echoing the Miller Lite commercial, they laughed, "Less filling!" I've loved butter and honey since I was a small child, but now it was assuming a whole new dimension of pleasure.

I twirled Lois and Heather around on the bench, got them on their knees and went to the other side so that they could prop their arms on the table as I applied still more butter and honey to their cracks from behind them. Naturally, I ate their pussies and assholes out until they came screaming several times. Not being a competition, I didn't keep count. When I wasn't licking one girl, I was working the other with my hand. I'd alternate real fast from one to the other; I wanted to make sure they were both getting off to the max. Later, I'd have my left index finger in Lois' butt and my left thumb in her cunt at the same time I had my right index finger in Heather's butt while I had my right thumb in her cunt as I'd suck one girl's clit for a couple minutes then the other girl's clit.

Takes more than a little bit of concentration, don't you know. Other than the obvious—slippery honey-butter-pussy juice flavored bottoms—what I found splendid about this position was how I could look between their legs from behind and enjoy the view of their big wet tits hanging down with honey-butter running right off the tips of their nips. Of course, I would occasionally reach around to fondle them, just to make sure everything was OK. Fuck the hardwood floor; we'd clean it up later.

Well, I was inclined to bang the four holes I'd primed right then, but they insisted on sucking me first, so in the spirit of cooperation, I acquiesced. I came around to sit on the edge of the table as they buttered and honeyed up Mr. Johnson with their very adept hands before applying the good ol' up-and-down mouth suction. These chicks were amazing; hell, I'd known 'em for years as Lois—Rick's girlfriend—and Heather—Gary's sister. Now this!!!

Lois would suck me like a pro while Heather licked my balls and anus, then they'd meet in the middle—French-kissing each other as they licked the underside of my tool while pursing their sucking lips sliding from base to tip on the sides and top of my shaft. Then they'd alternate: Heather on dick, Lois on balls/anus. At one point they each had a finger in my ass as they did all this. They had no doubt done this shit before, since it was choreographed like a complex dance, but with whom, I speculated? I was biting down hard on the wood handle of a knife to keep from cumming because I wanted to save a huge load for their asses. I must have looked like a pirate in a B movie. B for blow-job.

Well, I positioned them for fucking back into the same place they were when I was eating them out—doggie style with their knees on the bench and supporting their upper bodies with their forearms on the table in front of them, except that I had Lois on the left this time. Variety, you know, is the spice of life. First I plowed into Heather's big ol' pussy as I three-fingered Lois' tighter cunt with my left hand. In no time, the sight of Heather's pinchy brown hole necessitated the insertion of my full big right thumb, which caused her to scream even louder than she was with only my dick in her pussy. The extra noise prompted Lois to lean backward to see what all the hullabaloo was about, so I answered by getting a fourth finger in her tight cunt and sticking my left thumb into the tightest anus in the history of womankind, the result being that Lois' cracked-voice moans effectively drowned out Heather's.

Gazing through the open door at the Smoky Mountains in the distance, I wondered if yodeling may have gotten started in just this way. Have to look into that later; after all, I still needed to pick a topic for my Anthropology class research paper. Perhaps I could apply some of this "field" research. Seeing the phallic coat/hat-hanging rod I'd noticed earlier just visible on the wall outside, a plan began to take shape in my twisted mind: The rod was a bit longer than my dick but not as thick, so it could serve as both a replacement for the pussy I just left as well as a butthole loosening device for the anus I was about to enter myself. I would get that smooth, bulb-headed wooden rod and work it in Heather's pussy as I plunged myself into Lois's tighter pussy. Then I would withdraw the rod from Heather's pussy and work it into her butt as I continued to fuck Lois's cunt. Withdrawing from Lois, I would remove the rod from Heather's brown hole, replace it with my dick, and then put the rod into Lois' super-tight rectum as I fucked Heather's ass. Then I'd take the rod out of Lois' primed ass and work in my thick meat.

The order for my penile insertions into these two women would therefore be from biggest orifice to smallest: 1. Heather pussy. 2. Lois pussy. 3. Heather anus. 4. Lois anus. I love order. I thrive on it. It was a good plan. But there was a catch: getting the damned wooden rod out of the wall. With two naked and horny pieces of ass watching, it would not budge—stuck like the hinges of hell—and I could not pull it from the hole in the wall despite my best efforts. There are a few times in life when one must summons up an ancient and primal force unrelated to physical strength in order to overcome the humanly insurmountable in the name of something of supreme importance. This was such an occasion.

Similarly, I recalled when, to earn my black belt in jiu-jitsu, I had to square off against a 300-lb. Titan, since, despite that he was almost twice my weight, we were the only two brown belts available to compete. Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, I put myself back into that scenario. Concentrating intently on the stuck rod and nothing else, I could feel the adrenaline coursing through my body until I was near frenzy and screamed the cry of the Banshee, "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" , snatching the rod from the wall's grip in a single motion of self-astonishing success.

"Dude, your dick was doin' just fine." Heather attempted to understand. "Yeah, man, like we don't really need that," agreed Lois, lamely. Smiling and covered in sweat, I thought, "Silly girls, they don't know I have a plan—a plan of order—and that this wooden rod is critical to my plan, a plan that will enable all three of us to achieve the greatest sexual satisfaction ever!" Clearly, I was suffering from a serious case of delusions of grandeur.

And then I got distracted with their tits. Tits will do that at times. I suddenly realized that these breasts were perfect titty-fucking specimens, yet I had so far skipped this obvious and highly enjoyable sexual activity. What could I have been thinking! I would implement my plan, but only after titty-fucking both of them. They must have seen a titty-fucking look on my face, for as I approached them sitting on the bench, they slathered butter all over and between their magnificent boobs and stiffened me to full erection again with buttered hands. Ever gotten a two-fisted hand job, one hand from one girl and the other hand from a second girl? Not bad, not bad at all, and definitely a cure for the post-adrenaline rush hangover. Anyway, the next path on this trail would be to scale the Mammary Mountains, trusty pole in hand.

But first let me go back to describing how these two girls looked, for their contrasting appearance was key to this super-stimulating sexual experience. Not that I would kick gorgeous twin girls out of bed due to their similarity, but, as I mentioned before, variety has a lot going for it. Though I've already mentioned some of this, let me take each of their features and compare them.