Heather and Riley Ch. 06

Story Info
Riley becomes the entertainment at a poker game.
7k words
4.22
57.8k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overnight a fierce blizzard had past over‭ ‬Centerville.‭ ‬A heavy blanket of snow nearly a foot thick had brought the small city to a total stand still.‭ ‬When Heather and Riley woke up that morning they were both glad they did not have any reason to leave their apartment building.

Heather stood at the living room window.‭ ‬Being on the third floor gave her a great view of the‭ ‬wintry landscape below.‭ ‬Usually she would not stand at the window in only her night gown but the only activity she could see was a lone snow plow trying to clear the street.

It was chilly next to the window.‭ ‬Heather went to take a drink of her steaming mug of coffee and unintentionally brushed her rock hard nipple.‭ ‬The sensation sent a shiver through her body.‭ ‬She set her mug on the window sill and turned the valve up on the radiator.‭ ‬More heat rose from the maze of metal pipes to fight off the cold air.

The snow plow had finally made it to the end of the street and turned out of sight.‭ ‬In the kitchen she could hear that her daughter,‭ ‬Riley,‭ ‬was busy making them breakfast.‭ ‬Standing there alone she became lost in her own thoughts.‭ ‬The events of the day before were a blur and she needed some time to sort them out.

What had started out as her just posing nude for several paintings had turned into a wild pornographic photo shoot.‭ ‬It was clear to her now that she had been probably manipulated from the moment she had walked into Grace's studio‭; ‬however,‭ ‬that was not what troubled her.‭ ‬Heather was troubled by the fact that she did not feel humiliated or ashamed.‭ ‬She felt no regrets about having incredible sex with a man half her age while her boss‭' ‬wife took very explicit photos.‭ ‬It did not even upset her that the young man's mother,‭ ‬a woman she had known for years,‭ ‬had watched them in the throws of passion.

The more Heather thought about it the more she realized that she wanted to do it again.‭ ‬The images in her head were turning her on.‭ ‬She checked over her shoulder to make sure that Riley was still in the kitchen.‭ ‬In front of the window she lifted the front of her night gown up,‭ ‬exposing herself to anyone who might be watching,‭ ‬and began masturbating.

Riley was in the kitchen making her mother and herself breakfast.‭ ‬From the time she was old enough to reach the stove she had always made scrambled eggs and toast every Saturday morning.‭ ‬From years of practice she was able to concentrate her attention on other matters.

Yesterday she been called down to her lesbian basketball coach's office and quickly found herself in a sexual relationship with the older woman.‭ ‬Riley had willingly submitted to Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard's sadistic torment.‭ ‬During the night,‭ ‬she had locked herself in the bathroom to look at the changes Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard had inflicted on her body.‭ ‬Her nipples were still swollen and a set of barely visible teeth marks ringed around both of them.‭ ‬She could not help but squeeze and twist her nipples.‭ ‬The intense pain was almost enough to send her into orgasm.

Riley pulled her panties down and sat on the cold tile floor.‭ ‬She used a hand mirror to take a closer look at her throbbing pussy.‭ ‬Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard had warned her that she would never look the same and Riley was startled at how right she was.

Until yesterday Riley's lips formed a tight straight line except at the top where her massive clit forced the soft flesh aside.‭ ‬Now her lips were stretched open allowing her inner lips to hang loosely.‭ ‬Riley had once overhead two girls joking about another girl's‭ "‬meat curtains‭"‬.‭ ‬Riley tugged on her meat curtains.‭ ‬She was able to pull the pink skin at least two inches away from her body.

Riley stood up and looked down at herself.‭ ‬Her pussy was now a jumble of twisted flesh.‭ ‬Riley pulled up her panties but for the first time ever she had to tuck her folds into the crotch before pulling them all the way up.‭ ‬Before heading back to bed she admired the bulge her pussy now made in her panties.

In the living room,‭ ‬Heather was furiously ramming her fingers as deeply as could inside herself.‭ ‬She leaned against the window frame.‭ ‬The excitement of knowing that anyone outside just had to look up to see her fingering herself was unbelievable.‭ ‬Heather lifted her leg up and rested her foot on the window sill.‭ ‬She had to be careful not to burn herself on the hot radiator as she bucked her hips to meet her fingers.‭ ‬Heather bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out loud.

She hung her head and took deep breathes and then lowered her foot back to the floor.‭ ‬She quickly scanned the streets and the building windows across the way.‭ ‬As far as see could tell no one had seen her little show.‭ ‬Feeling both disappointed and relieved she straightened out her night gown.

Riley was sliding half of the scrambled eggs she had made onto a plate for her mother when Heather came into the kitchen to refresh her coffee.‭ "‬Breakfast is ready,‭" ‬said Riley seeing her mother at the coffee pot.

Heather took her seat at the table but waited for Riley to sit down before she started eating.‭ ‬Riley‭ ‬went to the sink to rinse out the skillet.‭ ‬Her daughter was wearing a tiny string bikini.‭ ‬The only time she had ever seen her wear it was when she would sneak up to the roof to work on her sun tan during the summer.‭ ‬Even then she would wrap herself in a towel until no one would see her in it because it was nothing more than three very small triangles that left nothing to the imagination.

Riley sat down and Heather asked,‭ "‬Planning on going to the beach today‭?"

"No‭! ‬I waited too long to do laundry and this is the only thing I had that still fits.‭"

"Today is going to be a great day to do laundry since it looks like we are going to be snowed in for most of the morning.‭"

Riley just nodded and continued eating her eggs.‭ ‬After a few forkfuls she asked her mother,‭ "‬You did not say much about your modeling job yesterday.‭ ‬Did everything go alright‭?"

Heather knew she had to tell Riley what happened at the photo shoot.‭ ‬She did not want her daughter to hear about it at school first.‭ ‬Doug Walsh had probably told half of her class by now.

‭"It went well but there is something I need to tell you. I want you to hear it from me first and not someone else. Just promise me that you are not going to freak out."

Riley could hear the seriousness in her mother voice and said,‭ "‬Okay...Tell me what happened.‭"

Heather took a deep breathe and said,‭ "‬At the end of the day Grace asked me to pose nude with Doug Walsh.‭"

"You posed nude with Doug‭!"

"We did more than just pose together.‭"

She had Riley's undivided attention and Heather explained what had taken place during the photo shoot.‭ ‬Riley listened as her mother recounted every detail of the experience.‭ ‬When Heather finished she asked,‭ "‬Are you okay with this‭?"

"I am a little surprised but it is fine with me.‭ ‬You two are both adults and you can make your own decisions about this.‭ ‬I am not going to judge you.‭ ‬I am also certain that Doug has kept this a secret,‭ ‬especially if his mother was there.‭ ‬Not many people would understand something like that.‭"

Heather realized that Riley was more grown up than she thought and maybe now she would take Doug's offer and give him a call.‭ ‬Heather also realized that Riley had been distant and quiet since yesterday.‭ ‬She knew that something was‭ ‬bothering her daughter.‭ ‬Heather looked at Riley and asked,‭ "‬You don't seem to be yourself.‭ ‬Is there anything you want to talk about‭?"

Riley pushed the last piece of egg on her plate around with her fork.‭ ‬Part of her wanted to tell her mother that nothing was wrong.‭ ‬The other part of her wanted to talk to someone about Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard.‭ ‬Without even realizing it she started telling her mother about what‭ ‬she and Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard had done at school yesterday.

Heather listened but this was not what she what see had expected.‭ ‬She had assumed that Riley was having boy problems not older woman troubles.‭ ‬Her daughter finished telling about her affair with Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard and was now waiting for her to say something.

‭"I am not going to lie to you. I am a little shocked. This is just so unexpected and I really don't know what to say other than I want you to be careful and don't let yourself get in over your head."

"Thanks and I will be careful.‭"

Riley took their plates to the sink and announced that she was going to see if there was anything good on television.‭ ‬Heather watched her daughter leave the kitchen.‭ ‬It was obvious why anyone would be attracted to Riley,‭ ‬even a sadistic forty-something lesbian high school‭ ‬girl's basketball coach.

Heather sat alone asking herself if she should try and convince Riley that she should reconsider having a relationship with Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard.‭ ‬She thought about confronting Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard or even going to the school principal.‭ ‬Certainly that would end the bizarre affair but would also certainly cause Riley a great deal of humiliation.‭ ‬Ultimately she decided to let this thing run‭ ‬its course.‭ ‬Riley was still a teenager and this was probably just a faze.‭ ‬At least that is what Heather hoped.

Riley plopped down on the couch and flipped through the channels.‭ ‬It did not take her long to realize that there was nothing really worth watching.‭ ‬At the end of dial she found a fitness show on the public access channel.‭ ‬She watched the instructor go through a sequence of stretches.‭ ‬There was nothing else better to do and she was not really looking forward to doing her laundry.‭ ‬Riley pulled the coffee table out of the way and joined in.

Heather found her on the floor doing scissor kicks.‭ ‬Riley had not noticed her enter the room which gave Heather some time to admire the young body twisting around on the floor.‭ ‬The skimpy bikini bottom was wedging‭ ‬its way further between Riley's pussy lips with each kick.‭ ‬She could not help but see the effect Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard's fisting on her daughter's once tight pussy.‭ ‬Riley's pussy looked like a blooming flower.‭ ‬With each kick of her toned legs the flower would close and then bloom again.

Then the instructor transitioned into pelvic thrusts and Riley followed along.‭ ‬The motion caused her large firm breast to heave up and down until the tiny bikini top could no longer contain them.‭ ‬Her breast rolled around her chest until Riley stopped.‭ ‬She noticed her mother watching her and she jumped up.

Heather laughed while Riley pulled her top back over her breast and said,‭ "‬You are not really dressed for exercising.‭"

"There was nothing else on television,‭" ‬said Riley‭ ‬obliviously embarrassed.

‭"You probably ought to fix that sling shot you are wearing too, before anymore of you spills out of it," said Heather pointing at the folds of Riley's pussy that hung over the sides of the bunched up fabric.

Riley slipped her fingers under the material and adjusted it so it‭ ‬covers her again and said,‭ "‬I am going to go do my laundry.‭"

Heather ignored Riley's strut back to their bedroom.‭ ‬The midday news was going to be on soon and she wanted to find out if any more snow was in the forecast.‭ ‬Riley emerged from the bedroom carrying a basket piled with her dirty clothes.‭ ‬Heather was watching the news and almost missed the fact that Riley was still only wearing her bikini.

‭"Are you going out dressed like that?" asked Heather.

‭"Yeah...Is there a problem with it?" said Riley like there was nothing wrong.

‭"For one thing you are practically naked and you are barefoot."

"You have never had a problem with me wearing it when I go tanning on the roof why not to the laundry room.‭"

Heather knew that Riley was just playing with her so she just started watching the news again and said,‭ "‬Whatever‭!"

Riley opened the door and left.‭ ‬Heather waited for Riley to come back and say she was only kidding but she did not come back.‭ ‬Heather went to the door and checked up and down the hallway.‭ ‬Riley was nowhere in sight.‭ ‬She stepped back into the apartment and said,‭ "‬That girl has lost her mind.‭"

After closing the door to her apartment checked the hallway.‭ She did not see anyone‬.‭ ‬If she was lucky she would be able to make it all the way to the apartment building's laundry room without anybody seeing her.

When the elevator doors parted,‭ ‬Riley knew her luck had run out.‭ ‬Standing in the elevator was an elderly gentleman holding two grocery bags.‭ ‬Riley was not sure what the man was going to say as she joined him in the elevator.‭ ‬She set her basket down and pressed the button for the basement.

The elevator began to rise.‭ ‬She had not realized that the elevator was going up and not down.‭ ‬Riley nervously shifted her weight from side to side.‭ ‬She could tell the man was checking out her scantily clad body.‭ ‬Riley looked the man over and smiled back at him.‭ ‬Her best guess was that he was in his late sixties or possible early seventies.‭ ‬His face and hands were wrinkled and weathered from hard work in the outdoor elements.‭ ‬In contrast his green eyes seemed to sparkle with youthful intensity.

Riley tried to be‭ polite‬ and said,‭ "‬You must be pretty brave.‭ ‬There is no way I would go outside in weather like this.‭"

"It is not that bad out there.‭ ‬For the most part the streets have been cleared of snow,‭" ‬said the elderly gentleman in a deep baritone voice.

‭"That is good."

"It must be laundry day for you,‭" ‬he said nodding his head toward Riley's laundry basket.

‭"Yeah, I hate having to go down to that musty basement but my Mom and I don't have our own washer and drier."

He agreed with her and the doors opened on top floor of the apartment building.‭ ‬He took a couple of steps but stopped and faced Riley.‭ ‬He paused for a moment and then said,‭ "‬I have a washer and drier at my place.‭ ‬It is a lot more comfortable than that dungeon of a basement.‭"

"I would not want to impose on you.‭"

"You would not be imposing.‭"

"Okay,‭ ‬but I think I should at least know your name before you invite me over to your place.‭"

"I am sorry.‭ ‬My name is Saul Panzer.‭"

"Nice to meet you Saul.‭ ‬My name is Riley Marcus.‭"

She picked up her basket and followed Saul to his apartment.‭ ‬Riley was a little apprehensive about going to the apartment of a man that she had just meet.‭ ‬Especially since she was only wearing a bikini.‭ ‬Riley did have to admit that the old guy was kind of cute.

Riley had heard‭ ‬that the apartments on the top floor were larger than the rest of the building but she was definitely shocked at how large his apartment was.‭ ‬It was the size of a small house.‭ ‬He even had a balcony.‭ ‬Saul showed her to the laundry room and then went to the kitchen to put away his groceries.‭ ‬He was still able to watch his young guest loading her laundry.‭ ‬It had been nearly fifty years since he had seen an almost naked woman other than his wife and she had passed away eight years ago.‭

Riley came into the kitchen and asked,‭ "‬Would you mind if I made myself more comfortable‭?"

Saul did not know exactly what she meant by her question but said,‭ "‬Go right ahead.‭"

Riley had to get up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek.‭ ‬As she walked back to the washer she untied the top of her bikini so she could toss it in the washer too.‭ ‬She knew it was wrong to tease the old man but at the same time she thought,‭ "‬Why not give him a little excitement‭?"

After tossing the bikini bottoms in the washer too,‭ ‬Riley went out to the living room.‭ ‬Saul was on the small sofa watching the weather report.‭ ‬To get his attention she thanked him again for letting her use his washer.‭ ‬When Saul looked over at Riley his mouth fell open and his eyes looked like they were about to burst from their sockets.‭ ‬He knew now what she had meant by getting more comfortable.

Riley blushed and curled up on the sofa next to him.‭ ‬Saul did not know what to do.‭ ‬He just froze.‭ ‬Riley snuggled up next to him and then asked him to hold her.‭ ‬He wrapped his arm around her.‭ ‬His hand rested on the side of her breast.‭ ‬Saul could feel the warmth of her soft smooth skin.‭ ‬It had been so long since he had touched a woman like this.‭ ‬If he was dreaming he never wanted to wake up.‭

She looked up into his eyes and said,‭ "‬Tell me about yourself.‭"

"What do you want to know‭?"

"Everything.‭"

Saul started talking.‭ ‬He was sure that he was rambling but Riley was listening.‭ ‬Occasionally she would rub his thigh.‭ ‬Riley had begun this little charade just as something to do while she waited on the washing machine.‭ ‬Now she was truly enjoying being with Saul.‭ ‬By the time the washer was at the end of it's cycle she knew that he had been raised on a ranch in Wyoming,‭ ‬had served in the Navy,‭ ‬been an oil worker in Texas,‭ ‬and had co-owned the largest construction business in the state until he retired.

The buzzer on the washer signaled that it had finished.‭ ‬Riley had to force herself to leave to go move her clothes to the drier.‭ ‬Saul watched her walk away.‭ ‬He was not entirely sure what Riley wanted for all the attention she was giving him.‭ ‬He just hoped that this was not part of some cruel joke.‭ ‬Saul heard the drier start and Riley came bounding back into the room.‭ ‬She glided around the room and then spun around like a ballet dancer.

With her hands on her hips she asked,‭ "‬Do you think I am pretty‭?"

Without even thinking he stood up answered,‭ "‬You are beautiful.‭"

Riley blushed and took hold of his hands and pressed her naked body against him.‭ ‬Decades of physical labor allowed him to effortlessly scoop Riley off her feet and into his arms.‭ ‬She let out a delighted squeal at his surprising display of strength.‭ ‬Saul carried her to his bed and gently laid her down.

Time had not completely forgotten Saul's body over his sixty eight years.‭ ‬His black chest had turned gray like the hair on his head and his muscles that were once like bands of steel had soften.‭ ‬He tried to stay in shape and his trim waist was proof that did take care of himself.‭ ‬As he lowered his boxers Riley was pleased to see that cock still knew what to do.‭ ‬She watched with each of his heartbeats his cock stiffened until it's long shaft curved up toward the ceiling.

Saul crawled on to the bed next to Riley.‭ ‬She ran her hands through his chest hair and then down to his balls.‭ ‬Riley rolled them over her fingers feeling the soft texture of his skin.‭ ‬He was about to climb on top of her but Riley pushed him back down.‭ ‬Instead Riley swung her leg over him and straddled him.‭ ‬Riley took the pointy tip of his cock and ran it through her lips covering it in her juices.‭ ‬Then she gradually lowered herself down on to him. He was bigger than the than the dildo her mother had gotten her but she had no trouble sliding down his long thick shaft.

‭"Not your normal Saturday afternoon is it?" asked Riley

"My dreams are not even this good.‭"

Riley put her palms flat on his chest.‭ ‬She could feel him deep inside her.‭ ‬Slowly she began pumping her body up and down on his cock.‭ ‬She kept her pace steady and eventually her body started to‭ ‬glisten with sweat.‭ ‬The minutes past like seconds.‭ ‬Riley was now dripping with sweat.‭ ‬She had lost track of how many times she had orgasmed and she was not sure how much longer she could last.‭ ‬Finally she felt Saul tense up below her.‭ ‬Riley forced herself to go faster.‭ ‬Then she felt it.‭ ‬The warm gush of Saul's semen filling her.

Riley collapsed onto his chest.‭ ‬She stayed there while Saul's‭ ‬cock went limp inside her pussy.‭ ‬Exhausted she rolled off of him.‭ ‬For awhile they just laid on the bed listening to the sound of each other breathing.‭ ‬Saul stroked Riley's hair and she drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke it took her minute to remember where she was.‭ ‬Saul had covered her with a comforter but he was not in the bed with her.‭ ‬She wanted to stay curled up in his bed forever.‭ ‬Still wiping sleep from her eyes she found her new lover in the living room setting up a card table.

12