Heather Catches Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather and Nicole take me out to be taken by others.
2.9k words
4.58
97.8k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this things carried on with Heather and I, for some weeks to come. It kept getting crazier and crazier. I would always show up at her place and follow the same routine. I would shower and shave, and then dress in whatever she had set out for me. When she excitedly told me to stop around her place the following night at 4:00pm, she had done some shopping and was very excited to try some new things. I was instantly intrigued and excited to find out what it could be, and what was so special about this Halloween. The time was rather early for me but the way things were going I didn't want to disappoint. So that evening I rushed to get done work only thinking all day about what she could be so excited for.

When I showed up at her place at 3:45pm she let me in and led me to the basement like usual. I hopped right into the shower and proceeded like normal. When I drew back the shower curtain in excitement, I was somewhat disappointed because there was nothing there. I towelled off and went down the hall to her bedroom. When I went in the room she almost jumped.

"Oh good your all ready." she said and went over to her bed and picked up a fairly large box.

She walked over to me and set it on the table.

"I just got these and I think your going to love them as much as me," as she pulled the lid off the box.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I seen these two huge silicon breasts.

"They're amazing," I said to her.

"But you haven't seen the best part yet," she replied.

She lifted one of the falsies out of the box. As she did I noticed a small hole through the centre, and the missing nipple. I looked back to the box to see a silver piece of rod in it.

"These are to give you the most life like feeling," Heather said as she grabbed the steel rod out of the box.

She reached to my bare chest and started to open the one end of the rod. She then centred it on my nipple and began to close it again. It began to tighten on my nipple and I let out a bit of a moan in pain.

"It'll go away in a second or two," Heather said as she continued to tighten.

Once she had it tight she reached back around for the silicone and began to feed the rod through the centre of the silicon. Then she reached back in the box and proceeded to fasten a nipple on the end of the rod which held the silicon to my body.

She took a step back to admire her work, "It is so.. amazing, it almost looks like it's actually a part or your body."

"It almost feels like it is," I said as I shifted around feeling the added weight on my chest.

She then continued to fastening the second one on. When she was finished she and I both turned to face the mirror.

"They're bigger than mine even," she stated as I just stood there in awe.

She was right they had to be at least a triple D if not more.

"But we can't stand around, we've got a lot to do," Heather said. "Come over here and get on your hands and knees on the floor," she commanded.

I went over and did exactly as I was told. Noticing a large frame type thing, that was up against her closet doors. Once I was down and under it where she wanted me, she reached into the closet and started rummaging around. As my head faced the opposite direction I could not see what she was doing. She began fastening something to the frame above me in all four corners. After they were all fastened she began to fasten the other ends to me. She fastened some around my leg/thighs and some more around my stomach just below my new assets. Once she had all them done she went to the side and began cranking. At first nothing happened but in no time the straps pulled tight and I was lifted into the air. A little nervous at just what was going on, I tried to look around me but really couldn't figure out her plans. Once I was to the height she wanted she stopped and went back to the closet and rummaged around some more. When she finished in there I heard the door of the closet slide open. I tried again to see what was going on but I could only make out some more equipment. I strained as much as I could to see, but only gained a little more. But that little bit was enough to see a rubber dildo that she had just lubed up, aiming right at my rear end.

"How do like that?" Heather asked. "I think you'll just love this new toy. Now I'm sure it won't take you too long to figure out how it works. But for me, I've got trick or treaters coming that I have to take care of." Heather said as she finished up behind me and headed out the door and up the stairs.

As I just hung there thinking of what exactly this is going to do, the doorbell rang and I could hear "trick or treat." But I also noticed that the rubber cock had moved closer to me and was actually pressing against my hole. A couple minutes later the door bell went again, "trick or treat" and the cock behind me gave another push and entered me. A couple minutes later again the same thing this time the cock was all the way in me, and i could feel the rubber balls against my rear. The bell went again and back the cock went one step, again the bell went and same thing. After just a couple rings I had it figured out that it goes in 3 strokes and out 3 strokes. As the bell kept ringing my ass kept taking the assault from the cock, going right the the balls making my body sway and my new found tits do the same. As I was taking this assault I knew that this was one of the busiest streets in town for trick or treaters. Ring after ring I was getting hammered by this cock and no one knowing anything about what was happening. And there was always the odd kid with no patience that hit's it a couple times. For what seemed like a thousand kids had passed, and I there I was with a rubber cock in my ass, a raging hard on and two huge tits fastened to my chest, I was in some sort of daze. When I heard the cock behind me start to buzz. The cock that was in me was also some sort of vibrator. As it hummed away making my situation even worse I tried as hard as I could to hold back from cumming. With each ring it got harder and harder. Thankfully the night must have been coming to an end because the bell rings were getting further and further apart. But I stayed suspended still getting the odd jolt from the cock. Then someone came to the door and must have hit the door bell a dozen times. The cock went wild pounding in and out of me. I could then hear Heather talking to someone upstairs. As she talked to the person they began to come down. I could finally make out that it was Nicole. She walked in the door and let out a gasp.

"Oh my god. Look at this, a little slut taking cock like a champ," she continued as she walked over to me.

"She loves it," as she grabbed at my hard on.

"And look at these tits. They're still jiggling.

"Must have been the last one to come to the door," she joked as she gave them a feel.

"Let's let her down and get ready for the rest or the night," Heather said as she lowered me back to the ground.

"You stay here and help her get ready and I'm going to go do the same," Heather said to Nicole.

As I stood back up I realized that Nicole had been wearing a French maid uniform. With her giant tits spilling out the top, her stocking clad legs and a white thong that the dress barely covered, she looked absolutely amazing.

"Here put this on," she demanded as she threw me a black corset.

I put the corset around my waist and pulled it up as Nicole went around and started tightening up the back. It was all done up, tight around my waist but just high enough to give my huge tit's support but not minimize them any. Next Nicole produced a black leather thong with adjustment straps on the side. As she handed it to me I realized it was holding a huge black cock.

My eyes must have lit up for Nicole said, "Don't worry that's not going into you. The one at the back is."

I turned the thong around to find fastened to the back strap a butt plug. I hesitantly began to put on the thong, working it up my legs. Nicole helped and plunged the plug deep into my ass. Then reached around to fit my cock into the black rubber sleeve, making sure she had to give it a long stroke once it was in. Although it was in a sleeve it still felt like she had just stroked my own. Next was a black pair of leather/spandex shorts with the front crotch area cut out. I slid them on fighting to line up the giant cock to fit through the hole. Next was a shirt of the same material.

Then Nicole said, "Now these will help to make the outfit," as she pulled out a pair of leather gloves and a pair of thigh high leather boots.

The heel on these things must have almost been the same as ballet shoes. She sat me down and helped to slide the boots on and tighten them on my legs. She then had me walk over to the makeup table.

"You better stay standing to get used to them," Nicole said as she started to apply some make up.

It didn't take long for that because everything she used was black. Then she topped it off with a black shoulder length wig. As we finished Heather must have as well because she came back into the room. She too had the same outfit on as Nicole. They were both the sexiest maids I had ever seen.

"Should we go?" Heather questioned, as she led us out.

"Yah don't want to waste any time," Nicole replied with a bit of a snicker.

Heather drove us a few minutes away and pulled into a yard. We all got out and started to head for the house, when Heather called Nicole to come back.

"We don't wanna forget these," as she dug out two strap ons.

"Oh right," Nicole said as she took hers and began to fasten it on.

When both girls were set we carried on into the house. When we entered there was a few cat calls and whistles, but they didn't last long and everyone went back to partying. As the girls both kinda went there own way I headed for the kitchen to get a drink. As I walked through the crowd I did notice that it was all girls. Whether they were dressed as nurses, or school girls or whatever, all were girls. And another thing was that all of them had a strap on of their own. As the night carried on and a few drinks later all the girls were starting to let loose. The odd girl that walked by gave my cock a quick stroke as if to almost say hello and carry on their way. A little later on in the evening one girl even got down and started sucking on it. I couldn't hold it, I blew my load right then. But I quickly looked and none had leaked out. But one strange thing was I could feel a warm feeling around my butt plug. A little while later another girl did the same, and I again couldn't hold it, and like before the same warm feeling. As the night went on this got more and more frequent and as I had noticed it was happening to more than just me.

So as another girl had approached me and began to suck, Nicole walked over to me and whispered, "How do you like the party?" as she said with a grin. The girl below finished up and began to stand. From behind me where Nicole just was I felt someone hit the backs of my knees. With my knees hit and the shoes I had on I went straight to the floor. As I landed on my knees I looked up only to be met with a rubber cock in my face. The girl that was just sucking mine had hers in my face to return the favour. I could see Nicole behind me somewhat laughing. My mouth opened and the cock was rammed inside. I sucked on this girls cock, also noticing all the party around me was pretty well doing the same thing. Before long the girl above me climaxed and walked on to someone else. But before I could get up Nicole had stuck her cock into my mouth. She grinned down to me as I took it in. I could see her tits swaying above me as I sucked. She must have felt I was looking because without a word she had pulled her top down enough to let her tits free. I looked around and other's too had their tits out. As I sucked on Nicole's cock the people around me were moving and wrestling about. I looked to see that they were almost all completely naked. Nicole reached down and pulled off my shirt. My giant tits wobbled back and forth. Then she stood me up and pulled off the shorts, being sure to leave the boots on. I got back onto my knees in front of her again but looked up to realize it was now Heather in front of me. Nicole had moved around behind me. I began to suck on Heather's already wet cock. I could feel Nicole behind me sliding my thong back and plug to the side.

"Look at this!" she almost yelled.

"She's so.. wet it's leaking out of her," Nicole said as the plug came all the way out and I could feel something begin to leak down my legs.

She didn't waste any time though before stuffing my ass with her strap on.

"I can't believe how much she came, it's overflowing," Nicole said to Heather, who just looked down to me with a big smile.

As Nicole hammered away at my ass Heather carried on to someone else and I was faced with another cock. As this went on for a while cock after cock, I continued to service them. The next girl to face me was dressed in some sort of bridal lingerie. But without paying too much attention I lowered and began to suck. In a split second I realized that this cock wasn't rubber. As my eye's looked up the "bride" above just smiled and gave a little wink. Without stopping I continued on for only a short time before my mouth was full of juice. The salty goo shot straight back my mouth and down my throat. I didn't miss a step and devoured it all. When the "bride" was finished he just carried on and moved to someone else, without a word. As this happened Nicole reached around me and turned me to my back on the floor. With me on my back another girl then came along and got into the sixty nine position with me. I took her cock and she took mine. As I sucked away I could taste her own juices running from her clit down the shaft and into my mouth. When I realized she had stopped sucking and was actually startiung to lean back onto my face, I was greeted with her wet hole. I stuck my tongue out and right into it, but there was still something going on at my own bottom end. Some other girl was now taking my hole cock into her snatch and my waist was being lifted on to some pillows. With my bottom end lifted I could feel someone else starting to slide their cock into my ass. When they had it mostly in I noticed it was warmer than the rest and had a different texture. I could barely see a thing besides the snatch planted on my face, but I could however make out a little white lace lingerie from below. I knew right away that the "bride" was back and it was him plowing my ass. None of us could hold on much longer with all this excitement. The lady on my face was first, climaxing and actually squirting her juices onto my face. Next was the "bride" in my ass. He shook and I could feel my ass being filled with his seed. Next was the woman on my rubber cock screaming as she followed suit. All the while myself letting out what little juice I had left.