Heather Meets the Vile Gamer Ch. 2

Story Info
The Gamer has his way.
5.6k words
4.29
64k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried me that way to the bed and laid me almost gently on my back--my bound wrists under me.

"Please...", I whimpered, "please....no more"

"Aw, you'll like this. I knowIwill!"

Rudely he gripped me between the legs and I gasped as one of his fingers slid roughly into me.

"WET!", he declared, and laughed with delight. "Goddamn, girl, you're SOAKED!"

Yes, I knew that and it wasn't fair. Whenever I went down on my husband I always got wet--his groans and sighs turning me on immensely. That was normal. But why the hell was I wet now? I didn't enjoy the brutal face-fucking I'd just lived through. Nor did I want this terrible man to touch me. So why?? I didn't even want to think about why--or why the nerve endings in my nether regions were tingling so much.

Chuck, of course, had his own theory.

"You want it, don't you baby? You want me to fuck that sweet pussy don't you?"

Again I glared at him. I raised my head and felt my lips curl into a snarl.

"NO!!!", I nearly shouted. "I fucking HATE YOU you sick motherfucker!!!"

I really couldn't help it--he was just so goddamn smug.

SLAP!! My head was knocked back down to the bed by another blow.

"Lying Bitch!" he spat. "Fine, say what you want, but this cunt of yours can't lie".

Quickly he was on me, spreading my legs, shoving himself forward till I could feel his hated tool at the private entrance to my body--pushing, probing, stretching. All the tears I'd held back during my last ordeal flowed freely as I felt every inch of him filling me...splitting me.

"Ohhhhhyeahhhh baby.....so sweet", he was crooning as I sobbed. I wasn't really crying out of pain or even fear this time. I think my tears were of heartbreak. I remember feeling more defeated when he entered me this way than anything that had happened so far. I mean, the face-fucking nightmare was no more intimate than any violent attack--and it was bad enough, but now this beast had invaded my very womanhood. Even if he stopped right now, it was too late. He'd stolen something from me that could never be returned.

I desperately tried to block out thoughts of my poor husband while this animal began thrusting and churning inside me. No other man had ever touched me since before we got married. Tom had no idea what deviltry I'd been up to with this online "friend", and never in his wildest dreams could he have imagined what was happening to his wife right now. He was probably chatting happily online, or watching TV...enjoying his time alone and waiting for me to come home from the movie--still high and giving my giggling review of what I'd just watched. I could never ever tell him about this night. I prayed he would never find out. It would break his heart. I swore silently that I would take the events of this night to my grave.

Chuck had been filling me with long, slow but steady thrusts--making that shameful tingle inside me intensify and spread. Despite my tears, my agonizing thoughts of Tom, and the pain in my arms, shoulders and wrists from having them still bound and underneath me, an unwanted pleasure had begun building in me and was growing. I was truly mortified--especially because the bastard knew this.

"Haaaahhh....oh yes...cum for me doll", he coaxed as his thrusts steadily picked up speed, making that hateful wave of pleasure build even higher.

"Oh,...Oh...Ohhhhh...uh uh uh ....uh uh....uuhhhhh", I could hear those unmistakable moans and coos that herald an approaching orgasm escaping me, encouraging him to go even faster...harder. NO!!, my mind was protesting urgently. I can't possibly cum! Not like this...not withhim. But the way he was playing my body, the way he was moving, as if he knew what it liked...no brutality this time, just hot hot fucking....was pushing my senses over the edge. The sonofabitch was deliberately pushing me to a powerful climax.

Grunting and grinding in me, he began shouting encouragement.

"Do it bitch!! Uhhhh....cum on me! Cum on my cock ....ahhhhh yes my little whore..."

WHACK WHACK WHACK went the headboard as it began hitting the wall...sounding out a rhythm of lust.

"AAAAAHHHHhhhh...Ohhhhh...UUUHHHHH...." , my helpless cries of shameful passion were mingling with his groans and curses...

He paused his steady rhythmic pounding long enough to seize my legs, pushing my knees apart further and sliding his arms under them...using his weight to shove them against my chest. This new position allowed even deeper penetration than before and he soon resumed his frantic pace.

There was no hope of holding out now. The orgasmic waves that had been lapping at me as they grew higher became a tidal wave of sensation. My body stiffened suddenly as if electrocuted. My back arched...my head thrashed from side to side....my helpless cries of building passion became guttural, animal-like shrieks as every nerve in my sex exploded and radiated signals of bitter pleasure through every limb. Indeed every inch of my captive body was engulfed in that tidal wave as I writhed under the onslaught.

Dimly I could hear my rapist's howls of triumph and growls of pleasure as my dramatic climax began pushing him over the edge as well. Harder than ever he pounded his lust into me till he too, stiffened ..then gripped me even tighter as I felt his hot rush of sperm shoot inside me.

Releasing my legs, he collapsed on top of me and laid there while we both panted and gasped for breath. Nothing was said for quite a while. The intensity of the encounter had stunned us both. Slowly he moved off of me, laid on his side and began caressing me while staring at my face...into my eyes, as if trying to read my thoughts.

"Would you please untie me now?" I whined. My arms were really killing me. He nodded, still looking stunned, and pushed me onto my side, my back to him. After some fumbling, he got my bra unknotted and my hands were finally free. I hissed in pain when I pulled them away from my back and began rubbing them.

Chuck pulled me against him while we still lay on our sides, and was holding me and snuggling against me spoon-like. Unbelievable.

"Damn baby!", he was whispering, "Oh wow.....that was so....ahh Christ, you're really somethin' else".

Anger and hatred welled up in me again--they'd never really left, but had been momentarily drowned out along with everything else in the throes of the mind-blowing orgasm he'd forced on me. But I still hated him...fiercely. Just because we'd both experienced what may have been the most powerful cum we'd ever had, after everything he'd done to me, ...what the hell was he expecting? Sighs and romance??

I suddenly broke his embrace and got off the bed. He looked at me, startled. I looked back at him as I stood there, my eyes as cold as his had been before, I'm sure. The hatred in them had to be obvious.

"I'm going now", I declared coldly. "Don't bother taking me back. I'll find my way." I couldn't bear to be in his company another second, and surely he was done with me. As it turned out, I should have at leastpretendedsome affection..

"THE FUCK YOU ARE!!", he shouted furiously. Jumping up from the bed, he grabbed me by the arms and shook me hard as he continued yelling at me.

"Bitch, you don't fuckin leave till I THROW you out! You got that?? DO YOU?"

Oh god...I'd done it now. Whatever nice mood raping me had put him in was gone now and the animal was back.

"You don't WANT me to be nice do you? You fuckin TRAMP!"

The last word was delivered with another hard slap, and I slumped in his grip, sobbing again.

"I just want to gohome!!" I cried.

"You might never go home again, slut!" He began laughing then--a harsh, menacing sound.

"W-what?" My head jerked up in horror as I looked into his face. Was he going to kill me then after all?

"Yeah, I just might keep you with me as my own personal fuck-slave." He began warming to the idea. "That would be so fuckin cool ...I could keep you chained up in my basement. Maybe get a dog cage for you. Fuck you whenever I want. I've read about how to break a slut....always wanted to try it.." He was grinning...looking dreamy-eyed as if he were really getting into the awful notion of keeping me like some kind of pet.

"Chuck...please don't say that!" I began to beg. "You....you....oh god...youcan'tjust keep me forever!Don'tdo that to me....I have afamily!" I was crying harder as I pleaded.

"Oh, I know. When I got tired of you I could probably sell you. You know, there really is a market for sex slaves. You just gotta know how to find a buyer. Shouldn't be too hard these days. What with the internet and all. Hell you can find anything there".

I was horrified. To be raped was one thing....hopefully I could walk away from this and put it behind me, but I knew I'd rather die than endure what he was describing.

Throwing me onto the bed again, he sneered, "How would you like thatwhore? You'd never see your faggot husband or brat again!" He cackled wickedly and I completely broke down.

I could vaguely hear him rummaging around the room, opening drawers and laying out things as I cried hysterically.

"Aw shut up" he said mildly, "can't you take a joke?"

A JOKE??? I couldn't believe this. Too frightened to show further anger, however, I pleaded again to be allowed to leave.

Climbing onto the bed, he roughly shoved me onto my stomach and pulled my arms behind me again. I felt rope winding around my wrists.

"Nope, not yet slut. I'm not done with you."

"Oh God....Pleeeaaase!" I sobbed. "Haven't you done enough to me?" Rope was now being wound around my ankles tightly. Pulling them up, he fastened them to my bound wrists. I was now painfully hog-tied.

"No I haven't, but I've definitelyheard enough out of you" he chuckled as he picked up my panties from the floor and shoved them into my mouth as far as he could get them. I could feel myself trying to gag as my already tortured throat tried to expel them from its entrance. With a great effort, I made myself stop gagging and try to adapt to the new invasion. Another length of rope was tied around my still-open mouth to hold them in place so I couldn't spit them out. Chuck stood back to admire his handiwork.

"Goddamn, that's so sexy", he sighed. "There's nothing and I meannothingsexier

than a hog-tied bitch with a gag in her mouth....and baby, you're about the sexiest I've seen"

Without warning he reached over to one of my breasts and pinched the nipple tightly, twisting it hard for good measure. I screamed in surprised pain.

"Perfect. I barely heard anything ...just a sexy noise. Now nobody can hear you but me. Damn I love to hear gagged screams."

I couldn't believe he'd just hurt me so much for no other reason than to test out my gag. How could I have been friends with someone so sadistic?

I made another painful sound into the gag as he pulled my head up by my hair. His lips were to my ear so I wouldn't miss one terrifying word of what he said next.

"And baby I'm gonna hear all kinds of screams before we're done. You didn't think I'd forgotten about that gorgeous tight ass of yours did you?

Without meaning to I gave him the thrill he was after by screaming again into the gag. I couldn't help it. I was trying to scream "NOOOO!! OH PLEASE DON'T DO THAT!!! DONNNN'T!!!" but all that was escaping was something that sounded like "MMMMMPPHH OOOHHHH...EEEEEESHHHH OHHHHH!!"

He was laughing as he said, "Riiiight....scream for me bitch....look how fuckin hard I am again."

He was. Oh God....I knew he was going to hurt me badly now. If for no other reason than to hear my muffled screams.

He retrieved his knife from the floor then, and began amusing himself by running the sharp blade over my face, down my neck. Pushing me onto my side he concentrated on my breasts....flicking the nipples lightly...caressing them with his deadly toy.

I was trying so hard to remain calm and lay as still as possible, but I couldn't prevent the frightened mewlings and whimpers I heard myself making. From his reactions they were obviously music to his ears, but it couldn't be helped. I was so damn scared. The most scared I'd been since this nightmare began.

"I could take one of these with me you know", he said softly as he circled one of my breasts with his blade. "There's not one single thing you could do to stop me either......oh baby...I can just imagine how your screams would sound". More helpless screams tore through my gagged throat. Could somebody just die of fear?, I wondered.

I don't think I really believed he would do that. I was hoping he was only saying these horrible things to terrorize me as much as possible. It was working, because I really had no idea what he would or wouldn't do. I knew things like that happened every day. And he was obviously crazy....I mean, here I was.

Chuck finally moved away from my breasts, and slowly traced the rest of my body with the tip of his wickedly sharp blade. I shuddered and quivered during this, but had stopped making noises thru the gag, so he soon became bored and moved on to a subject he knew would get a reaction out of me. Pulling my head straight back by my hair again, he put his lips to my ear and said in a low, rasping voice,

"Gawd, what a fine ass.....I can't wait to shove my dick in there...and I'm going to doll....there's not one damn thing you can do about it"

The high-pitched wail coming from me was pleasing him again. I knew he meant what he said this time. No matter why he was telling me.

I felt him untying my ankles from my wrists, then my ankles were untied from each other. I remember feeling a brief hope that maybe he'd release me after all when he began untying my wrists as well. That hope was soon dashed when I realized he was only untying me in order to tie me again differently. When he was finished I was on my stomach with each wrist tied to each ankle, so that my limbs could be spread.

Chuck's rough hands began to roam over my helplessly exposed behind while he made sounds like a starving man who sees a feast laid out before him. I was moaning and trembling in dread of what I knew was about to happen. Even my heart felt like it was trembling inside me as it hammered out a cold scared rhythm.

"This is it baby....the grand finale", his voice sounded thick with new lust. "I've wanted to nail that beautiful ass ever since I saw that picture of it".

He was behind me now, pulling apart my bound-together limbs as he spoke.

"Now it's mine.....all mine"

I pulled at my restraints as hard as I could, shaking my head NO frantically, screaming "NOOOO!! DON'T!! DONNNN'T!!!" into the gag. The panic I'd been fighting all night descended on me now. He was right--there was nothing I could do. There was no escape. Beneath the panic and terror I knew that my screams and useless struggles were not only inflaming his lust even more, but would only intensify the pain that was in store for me. I knew this, but couldn't stop....no more than I could escape or stop what was happening to me. I'd never been so panicked and so helpless to save myself.

See, I'd experienced anal sex before. I knew how much pain was involved, or so I thought. My limited experience with this type of sex was of the gently probing, inch-by-inch variety. But no matter how gentle and caring were the lovers I'd allowed to take me that way, there was always intense pain involved. My complete terror and dread came from knowing that this man, this horrific parody of a lover, would in no way be gentle and patient with me. There would be no concern for my pain, just the opposite; there would be a lust for it. I'd roleplayed with him, remember. His graphic descriptions of how he would sodomize me made me shudder at the time and feel very glad that we were only pretending. Now the pretending was over.

He was gripping my hips tightly, his weight on his arms holding the lower part of my body down easily while the rest of me was still thrashing wildly, determined to make it as hard for him as I could. In my hopeless desperation I think I was hoping he would just give up. Yeah, I know that was dumb...but who could think clearly at a time like that?

He let go of me with one hand and I could feel his hardness between my legs as he rubbed it over my swollen pussy lips. He was laughing because I was still so wet. To my dismay I was wetter than ever. Some of it was his recent ejaculation, but most of it was me and we both knew it. I didn't even want to know why I was so wet when I was so scared at the same time. I gasped as he harshly entered me;moaned as he fucked me hard for several minutes, then shrieked again when he pulled out and began forcing himself between my asscheeks. After some probing (accompanied with curses at me and commands to "keep still goddammit") his awful weapon found its target and began pushing relentlessly forward.

My heart-stopping panic intensified as all of my body's resistance was conquered by the invading shaft. The steady pressure against my small opening soon became a blinding agony as the muscle was forced to stretch unnaturally wide to accommodate it. Although he spared me the savage first thrust I'd been fearfully expecting, he wasn't exactly gentle either. Once his massive tool--slick from our combined juices he'd just dipped into--began to open me he didn't hesitate to keep pushing till he was buried in my ass to the hilt. My desperate pleading shrieks had become long shrill screams of unbearable pain that no gag could muffle completely.

Chuck only paused for a few moments after his entire length was inside me....to relish my screams, my pain, my tightness.

"OHHHH FUCCK THAT'S TIGHT!!!", I could dimly hear him shouting behind my own screams. "Damn, that sounds so sexy.... Here it comes bitch"

My screams became even louder if possible when, before I could recover from the agony of his sudden initial entry, he pulled out about halfway and drove forward again...harder this time. Again and again he pulled out, sometimes nearly all the way, only to force his way back into my ass harder than ever.... my tortured screams driving him on to even crueler thrusts.

"...SCREAM BITCH!!! SCREEEEAMM!!!", he shouted as he furiously pounded his lust into me...mercilessly.....the pace of his thrusts increasing by the second.

I'm sure he wasn't disappointed. I was screaming so hard at that point my vocal chords were beginning to feel damaged.

My cries began to taper off as the horrible pain lessened to a dull, raw and chafing ache under the frenzied assault. I realized I would survive this and steeled myself to endure it till he finished and prayed it would be soon. Before long I was only crying out when, sensing my grim detachment, Chuck would stab into me with a cruel lunge while yanking my helpless body against his by my hips or sometimes by my bound limbs....sending a sharp fresh pain through my violated rear passage and forcing more muffled screams from my tortured throat.

The torment seemed to go on forever. I suppose I wasn't terrorized enough to suit him, because at one point he paused long enough to remove my gag, then loop a length of rope around my neck. I gasped when he gripped the rope tightly, pulling me back towards him with it, and resumed raping my ass with long, hard strokes. The rope was pulled tighter with each forward lunge. His voice was suddenly in my ear.

"Wanna die like this cunt? While I'm fucking your ass?" he began laughing maniacally.

I understood why the gag was no longer needed as I struggled to speak, to scream...anything! I couldn't make any sounds except quietly choking ones. My vocal chords were squeezed to silence and soon my air was cut off as well.

"Uuuh...yeah....I could choke the life out of you right now slut, and nobody would know...", more laughter, then, "Are you scared? Are you??"

12