Heather Rules Ch. 04

Story Info
Night before Heather makes her public debut.
4.2k words
4.5
69.3k
20
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers

Wednesday, hump day. At least that was what I was counting on.

I awoke to the pleasant sensation of something wet around my stiff cock and to a vacuum alternately contracting and releasing me from its grip. I was both shocked and surprised at the new oral attention being paid to penis.

"Oh did I wake you?" said Heather. "I was hoping I would finish before you woke up."

Heather eased her body up until she was face to face with me mashing her breasts into my chest she gave me a big kiss. Then another and another then our tongues snaked together as my mind cleared and became filled with lust for this beautiful creature called Heather. Then taking my hand she pulled me from the bed and led me to the balcony to greet the new day.

Standing behind her I pressed my body into hers and wedged my cock between her butt cheeks, dry humping her ass crack. Reaching around her I grasped her tits one in each hand and began groping them for all I was worth. I love the feel and the look of my wife's bare tits. I love to take both of her firm tits in my hands and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze. I love to pinch her nipples as they stand out from her breasts like pencil erasers.

I started to nibble Heather's left ear lobe and a "mmmmmm" escaped her lips. Heather's breathing was becoming rough and ragged and she wiggled her butt against by penis.

I continued my oral stimulation of Heather's ear lobe and neck as she became more vocal and frantic in her movements.

She leaned forward bending at the waist and grasped the handrail breaking my contact with her neck. Spreading her legs she reached between her legs; grasped my penis and guided me into her dripping pussy.

Once again I slipped into the steamy slick confines for her love tunnel. I moved in and out of her steaming pussy at a slow steady pace. I could tell from her movements that she wanted me to fuck her harder but I was determined to take my time trying to keep her on edge and building to the explosion she so desperately craved.

I began to pick up my pace; driving harder and harder and harder. Heather began to move back and forth trying to meet my movements. Her well lubricated pussy held tight against my cock.

Heather was panting and groaning; she reached back with her right hand to massage her right breast. To my surprise, she pulled it to her mouth to suck and bite her nipple.

Beads of sweat formed on each of us as we continued to breathlessly drive ourselves.

Suddenly Heather's body stiffened and "aaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaaaa,aaaaaaaaaaa" could be heard between her gasps for breath. The walls of her vagina tighten around my stiff member trying to hold me in place. Her entire body shook from the force of her orgasm.

I, too, stiffened against my true love's back and I thrust myself even deeper as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into the back of her pussy. I could feel her cervix rub the top of my penis in time to the contractions of her vagina and the thrusts of my cock.

I stood breathless behind her holding myself in her; hoping desperately to keep myself stiff and continue our copulation. Alas, all too soon, my cock gradually deflated until I slipped out of her burning hot, sloppy wet pussy.

Heather straightened up and turned to face me; her hair was wet with sweat and her eyes were wide and wild. She cupped my spent cock and balls in her right hand. She leaned into me and gave a long hard kiss, our tongues dancing together.

To my surprise, Heather then eased her way down my body and slipped my flaccid cock in her mouth and cleaned our combined juices.

Once she was satisfied with her efforts she got up and said, "I'm hungry. Order us some breakfast."

After placing the order, I prepared myself to meet the new day; more classes and learning. Heather remained on the balcony watching the sun brighten the world around us. I wonder if anyone has seen us or Heather.

I was already dressed as the waitress, a Hispanic woman in her 50's, brought our order into our room. Heather did not make an entrance this time so I went on the balcony to get her.

She was leaning on the rail again with her legs spread; her pussy lips were lasciviously displayed, framed within her heart shaped ass, glowed cherry red in contrast to the lily white of her skin. On the concrete floor, a small wet spot had formed as our mixed fluids had dripped from her pussy. I will never look at stains on a concrete patio or balcony the same.

Using the digital camera, I took image after image of her engorged sex. I was even able to catch close up images of the drops of fluid leaking from her vagina, slip down her lips, collect and cling to her clit before dropping to splash on the floor below. My mouth watering from the memory of the savory flavor of that intoxicating elixir that only Heather could create.

Heather looked back with a sly grin that said I have you under my complete control; you are mine to do with as I please. And she was right.

Referring to the wet spot, Heather said, "I think that is so cool, I wonder if it will leave a stain?"

I thought how weird it is to have been married to a woman for ten years, who rarely would allow me to see her nude much less have sex with her in an open place or from behind, and yet now she did not seem to care who saw what. God I love this woman.

I escorted Heather into the room and we laughed and joked like kids as we ate our breakfast.

"Do you think you'll see Tom today?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe, why do you ask?"Heather replied.

"Well, just thinking, if you let him hold your hand I would give you a $1 and $5 for a kiss." I replied with a catch in my throat as my mouth suddenly went dry. Was I actually saying this? Why was I saying this? Was I prepared for the consequences? My head was spinning from excitement and fear.

"Hmmmm," Heather smiled knowingly as she recalled the story she had based Heather rules on. "So, a $1 each time he holds my hand and $5 for each kiss? That just might make it worth my while. I'll think about it."

We finished our breakfast mostly in silence as we reflected on my solicitation. With a deep hard kiss, no tongue, and an "I love you" I was out the door to continue my education and contemplate the consequences of my words.

Obviously I have lost my mind. My earlier misgivings were giving way to a craving for more. I was living my fantasies of Heather breaking the norms, giving into a crazed lust filled thirst for adventure.

I spent the day concentrating as best as I could but my thoughts kept drifting to what Heather might be doing. Will she meet up with Tom again? Will she let him hold her hand? Her shoulder? Her breasts? Kiss? More?

At the end of the day, I arrived to an empty room, no note and no Heather. I was left alone to meditate on what could be happening. I tried to watch the news but my mind kept wandering to thoughts of Heather with Tom. Absentmindedly I reached into my pants and stroked my stiff cock as I visualized my lovely Heather impaled on a strange cock; pushing deeper and deeper into her steamy wet tunnel. I could see her in my mind growing more and more excited as each new thrust increased her level of pleasure.

I was jolted back to reality as the door opened and Heather entered the room. Heather had a gleam in her eye and a wide knowing smile on her face as she said, "I don't have to give you a penny to know what you're thinking. Typical man always thinking with your little head," she added with a laugh.

I was speechless as I did a quick inspection of Heather.

Heather was wearing a halter dress with a low cut back that exposed a lot of her skin from behind. The skirt came below her knees to about mid calf. The front had a deep V that extended past the bottom of Heather's breasts. While covering her breasts completely, the cloth gave a perfect outline of her tits.

Heather's make up was still in place, although her lip stick was slightly smeared and was missing in places.

I jumped from the bed and went to Heather giving her a big kiss and an "I love you."

"Give me a minute to freshen up and then we'll go to dinner, I'm starved," Heather said as she went to the restroom. Heather untied the straps of her halter and allowed the front to drop exposing her boobs to my hungry eyes. I have always the porn shots of women exposed this way.

I stood in the bathroom door as Heather, humming to herself, brushed her hair, reapplied her makeup and reassembled clothing. Reaching under her dress, Heather removed the bikini panties encasing her sex and handed them to me. I could not believe how wet they were and I took a sniff to luxuriate in the heavenly aroma.

"I'm going commando again tonight," said Heather.

We left the room hand in hand; making small talk and walked to a nearby restaurant to reconnect after our hours of separation. We were sitting in a booth and I was sitting next to her as close as I could. Funny I could only remember doing that when we were dating.

"I can't believe its Wednesday already." Heather started. "I'm planning to be a very naughty girl tomorrow night, if I go through with participating in the amateur contest. I still have a lot of butterflies and I'm just not sure I'm ready to go on public display. And imagining all of those men wanting me for only one thing. Does my hubby want me to take my clothes off in front of a room full of hormone crazed, lust filled strange men?"

"Yes." I croaked, barely able to make a sound from my dry parched mouth. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I draped my right arm over Heather's shoulder and let my hand slip under her arm; past the gap created by her halter top to fondle her breast's flesh.

"How was class," I asked.

"Great!" Heather replied. "I can't wait for you to see me do my stuff. I bet you can't wait to see ALL the other girls get naked, too."

"I'm only interested in you," I said.

"Oh you're too sweet," Heather added.

"The other girls are really getting into it. Brittney is the best teacher ever; I'm learning to do things from her I have never imagined. I've lost 5 pounds already and my body is feeling firmer, don't you think?" She took my hand to feel her bicep.

I wanted to feel other firm parts too but I resisted the urge.

Heather had pulled her compact from her purse and was touching up her makeup when I finally got up the courage to asked, "Did you see Tom today?"

Heather kind of giggled as she smiled and said, "I wondered when you were going to ask me that. Yes, I was sitting by myself at a table having lunch when Tom came up to me and said, 'I'm so sorry for what happened Monday, do you think we can start over?'

Hi, my name is Heather, would care to join me for lunch? I told him.

'I'd love to, my name is Tom.'

We both laughed and Tom had a seat across from me. I told him about us and how you were in training and I was using the alone time to get into shape. He of course said I was in great shape already, the flirt. I told him we had 2 kids and had been married ten years and giving him some of the details of our lives. He said all of the normal meaningless compliments about I didn't look that old and that I couldn't have had any kids, etc. I then asked him about his life.

He told me he and his wife had 2 kids but that she had passed away two years ago. He said he still loved her very much and that there would never be another woman for him. He talked about their life together, the ups and the downs, how he wished he could have treated her better and how hard the days had been until she was gone. Although he wished he could have them back. Mostly he missed the companionship.

We finished our lunch and talked till 3:00 and Tom asked me if I wanted to go for a drive. He held the door open for me as I sat in his car. Being a two seat sports car required me to move in such a way I was able to give Tom a view of my legs up to the crotch of my panties and I allowed the sides of my halter to expose a good bit of boob, too.

What about sex I asked.

Tom was speechless and kind of blushed. "

With that said, I turned slightly in my seat and still massaging Heather's breast with my right hand, I let my left hand slip under the hem of Heather's dress. Slowly I eased my hand up Heather's leg, passed her knee and rubbing the inside of her thigh between her legs I moved ever higher.

For her part, still talking, Heather eased forward in her seat and spread her legs wide apart. The table cloth kept others from seeing my exploration but did not hide the growing excitement in Heather's eyes.

Higher and higher my hand moved in its quest for the prize between Heather's legs. My movements exposed a sizeable amount of Heather's bare thigh to my gaze until finally my hand made contact with her love juice slick labia. Running my finger between the folds, her lips separated and I was able to slip one then two then three fingers into her sopping wet snatch.

"After Tom composed himself," Heather continued, "he said, 'I just haven't had inclination to date, I still deeply love my wife and while I know I don't have to, I have kind of staying true to her memory. Although, I masturbate a lot.'

I gave him a false look of shock and surprise.

'Well, you asked.' Tom countered. 'You see while we were still married I had sort of started looking at porn on the internet. I stopped it during her illness, frankly, I was just too busy. After she passed, I started exploring more and more. I was shocked by all of the sick fucks there are out there and had to learn to avoid that shit. Anyway, I have kind of settled on shared wives' stories as my favorite. '"

I continued to slip my finger in and out of Heather's pussy while using my thumb to stimulate her clit.

Heather suddenly stiffened and gave a stifled "mmmmmm" as her eyes rolled back into her head and her breathing became ragged.

Slumping forward and removing my hands from their places of pleasure Heather said, "I can't believe I just did what I did in a restaurant. God, I'm getting to be so bad."

We both laughed knowing laughs privately cataloging the new experiences we had had during our first three days in California.

Settling down to enjoy the rest of our dinner, Heather continued describing her afternoon with Tom.

"'At my age most of the women I know are married and the one's that aren't married are just too desperate. So the shared wife thing kind of fit the bill, I guess. Anyway, I never thought I'd actually try to live one out until the other day when I saw you. There you were this gorgeous redhead housewife which ordinarily I would stay away from because I could never forgive myself if I broke up a marriage. Seeing you made me think maybe a real woman is better than and imaginary one and my hand. There was something about you that somehow said 'available.' So, are you?'

Am I what? I said.

'Available?'

I told him maybe in my coy little voice.

Then Tom took my hand, that's $1 by the way.

We drove along the coast hand in hand for awhile, stopped in a rest area to relieve ourselves and continued our drive until we found a secluded place to pull out.

Once we were parked, we turned and slowly eased toward each other until our lips met in a kiss, then another and another. Then our mouths parted and we let our tongues dance together for a while until he started moving his tongue in and out; fucking my mouth. His hands roamed over my bare back making my body tingle from this new set of hands exploring the large patch of exposed skin.

He reached for the tie of my dress but I stopped him saying 'not here, not now.' Tom had a disappointed look in his eyes but he stopped. Looking at the time I said, 'I have to get back to my husband, he'll be worried but maybe tomorrow.'

'I have to work tomorrow but Friday? Tom said.

'Let's start with lunch Friday and see where it takes us." I replied.

As we drove back to the hotel, I held hands with Tom, placing it in my lap so he was able to rub my crotch with the back of his hand. Once back here we walked hand in hand to the elevators on our side of the hotel and he gave me a good bye kiss; coping a feel of my left breast. That when I came back to our room. I have no idea how much money you owe me."

What? I asked.

"The money, you know the money you owe me for kissing Tom and holding hands. Heather replied. "I'll just settle for $250.

I reached in my wallet and handed her the money.

"Wow, I get to have all the fun and make a profit, too. This is showing me some real possibilities. I might get used to this." Heather exclaimed.

Leaving the restaurant around 9:00, we made our way back to our room in each others' embrace. As we began to enter I grabbed Heather off of her feet and carried her across the threshold like we were newlyweds. I knew though tonight would be the end of our life we had started those years before. Tomorrow would begin something new as fantasies become real.

I carried Heather to the bed and laid her gently on the mattress. Quickly I shed my pants and my shirt and lay beside my one true love.

I raised her hands above her head stretching her chest in a seductive way. I began to tenderly kiss her lips then tenderly I use my teeth to give her a little bite. She giggles from the effort. She allows my hands to roam over her stomach and chest, gently squeezing each of her cloth covered and stretched breasts.

I squeeze each breast in turn exalting in the feel of each lump of flesh. I reach and untie the knot holding the cloth that hides the tender flesh and the succulent nipples from my view. Heather remains still; hands above her head, as I gently peal her top down to reveal flesh that provided our babies their nourishment but were now once again all mine to relish.

With my mouth, I engulf her entire areola. I play with her nipple with my tongue bring a sigh from Heather's lips. She squirms beneath enjoying the sensation of her man administering pleasure to two of her more sensitive erogenous zones. Over and over again I move from one then the other and back.

I rise and taking hold of the sides of Heather's dress, I ease the cloth down to hips. Heather lifts her butt and I slip the dress down exposing were bare, hairless sex to my gaze. Her moisture oozes from between the holds. My mouth waters and I lick my lips in anticipation of the savory liquid that streams from my love's tunnel.

I remount the bed, this time positioning myself in such a way I straddle Heather's chest and stare down on the dew covered mound.

I ease myself down closer ever closer, then contact. I press my face deeper into her slit my hungry tongue leading the way.

Heather, her hands still above her head, lifts her head to nip at my ball sack.

I am momentarily distracted but quickly resume my quest for more. I suck in her clit, I lick down her slit to the fountain that provides the fluid I crave and lifting her butt I tongue her ass hole. I reverse the process on the return trip. Over and over I go enjoying the taste seeking more ever more trying to quench my thirst.

Heather is moving beneath me now; meeting my efforts with thrusts of her own. She presses herself hard into my face. Her breathing is hard and ragged coming in ever quickening pants. Grabbing my head she pushes me hard into sex. I feel like she is trying to shove my head into her vagina. Heather's legs are clinched hard as she arches her back and screams through orgasm. I take a glimpse to see her toes curled.

She loosens her grip and begins to relax. But I am not ready for her to relax as I resume my oral ministrations. Again she builds. Again her movements quicken. Until again she tenses in ecstasy; driving herself hard into my face again.

Frantically, Heather pushes me to change my position. Reluctantly I comply and turn to face my love.

Reaching up she grabs my face and pulls me into a hard kiss, instantly her tongue is buried deep in my mouth. She breaks the kiss long enough to find my hard cock with her hand and guide me to dive deep into her pussy.

mgablea
mgablea
525 Followers
12