Heather Shows Me What I've Missed

Story Info
A surprising visit to a massage pallor.
3.7k words
4.39
59.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers

I arrived in San Diego at about 8:20 but by the time I got to my hotel it was 9 o'clock. It had been a long day. I was doing training for a California chain of department stores and I'd spent the morning in Stockton, the afternoon in Fresno, and then flown to San Diego so I could run their session the next morning. These training trips were always tiring.

As my taxi pulled up to the hotel, I'd noticed that there was a massage parlor next door that was offering "stress release massages in a romantic atmosphere." I hadn't paid much attention at first, just got my key, went to my room, tossed my suitcase on a side chair, took a quick shower, and flopped, naked, down on the bed. As I lay there trying to relax, the temptation of the massage parlor next door began to insert itself into my consciousness. I'd heard stories about the girls in those parlors giving guys hand jobs for an extra 50 bucks, but I always thought I knew better ways to spend my money.

In addition, I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage; we had three children, a suburban home, and we were very active in our church.

Thinking about my marriage reminded me of the first time I played with my wife. We were in high school and one day, at the beach, the fog rolled in and we got very cold. We pulled the blanket over ourselves and laid there together in our own private world. She seemed to drift off and I got up the courage to touch her breasts ... I didn't want to wake her ... but the temptation was too great. However, instead of waking her, she quietly moaned with a hint of pleasure. This gave me courage, so I reached under the top of her bikini, caressed her breast, and played with her nipple.

Her moans of pleasure got louder, but she seemed to still be asleep or possibly in a light trance. I was really getting excited and decided to try and explore the treasure between her legs. I moved over so I was cuddled up against her and then, very slowly, I put my hand down the front of her bikini bottom, searching for that place I'd seen in pictures but had never experienced in person before. All of a sudden I was there. I could feel her clit and as I played with the lips, her moans continued. I tried to push one of my fingers into her pussy, but it was too tightly shut and too dry. Still just touching her pussy was the thrill of my short lifetime. After awhile she started to awaken, I quickly pulled my hand out and acted like nothing had happened.

She said, "I think I fell asleep."

"Yes, you did," I replied.

"What have you been doing?"

"Just lying her watching you, you're so pretty."

We didn't actually consummate our relationship for another six months. It was the night of the Junior Prom. Afterwards we went for a drive and I found a place to park. We started making out and before I knew it she had hiked her dress up and was straddling me, kissing me passionately, her tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, with a passion that I had not previously experienced.

My cock was in the wrong position and as I got hard, I needed to reposition it. I asked her to back away a bit, unzipped my pants, and reached inside to straighten it out. However, as soon as I made room, it decided on its own to make an appearance, springing out my pants with great exuberance, standing up straight and tall, and proudly displaying all of its rock hard seven inches.

She looked down, saw it and quickly moved to straddle it, pushing her silky panties against it and rubbing back and forth with all her might. I was in shock ... I never expected this to happen, in the past we'd just kissed and felt each other up a bit. Again she was kissing me urgently, her tongue, wet and hungry, again exploring every inch of my mouth. Next, she reached down, pulled her panties aside, and invited my cock to enter her most private place.

There was no hesitation on my part, my shock was gone and now I was horny as hell. She moved up and down and I joined in, thrusting my cock as deep into her as I could. I wanted this moment to last forever, but, alas this moment, this moment when I lost my virginity, didn't last very long at all. ... I exploded my load into her pussy after just a few thrusts. I pulled her tightly to me as my climax surged and then slowly subsided.

After that we made love a lot, but I always pulled out, or, what became my favorite (and still is to this day), I'd go down on her until she came ... it's funny, I don't even remember cumming after that first time ... but I must have.

Now, here I was 20 years later and I had not experienced another woman in all of those years. I thought about our love making, mostly missionary style, I was still licking her pussy and pulling out (even though I'd had a vasectomy seven years ago). She still wasn't sucking my cock or doing much more than lying there and letting me fuck her ... as long as I pulled out before ejaculating.

My curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go check out what was going on next door. After getting dressed, I left the hotel and walked over to the massage parlor. When I got there I saw a sign that said they closed at 10 p.m. I checked my watch and saw that it was straight up 10 o'clock. I started to walk away, but, turning around, I decided to ring the bell ... just in case.

It didn't take very long before a small window in the door opened and a pretty, young woman's face appeared. "Can I help you?" she asked.

"I was wondering if I could get a massage, but I see that you're closed."

After a slight hesitation, she said, "I've got time for one more, come on in. It's 50 dollars for a half hour." She opened the door and I entered. "Follow me," she said walking down a short hallway.

As she walked away, I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful ass, thinking, "God she's pretty." I guessed she was 19 or 20 years old, about 5'4", and weighed no more than 110 lbs. Her complexion was creamy white with long blonde hair that hung loosely down to her waist. She was wearing a short plaid skirt and a red tank top. No shoes, no stockings. As she walked her skirt swayed in a way that mesmerized me. I was also struck by the sense of confidence and power that she radiated. I'd always been attracted to women who knew who they were and what they wanted. It seemed to me that this young woman had already figured that out.

She led me to a room that was the realization of the promise outside, "romantic atmosphere." Curtains were on all the walls, a subtle scent of incense hung in the air, candles were burning, soft music was playing, and the lights were dim. A massage table was in the middle of the room.

After entering the room she turned to me and said, "My name is Heather, what's yours?"

"I'm Jon." I replied.

"Nice to meet you Jon, take off your clothes and make yourself comfortable on the massage table. We don't require you to cover yourself with a towel, but you're welcome to cover if you want. There's a bowl on that table for your 50 dollars. If you want to take a shower the bathroom is right down the hall to the right. I've got to finish with, what I thought was my last client ..." she giggled ... "but I should be back to you in about 10 minutes. Any questions?"

"No ... but I just took a shower in my room ... I'm staying at the hotel next door ... so I'm fine. But ... this is my first time ... do I lie on the table on my back or on my stomach?"

This got another sexy little giggle from her, and she said, "We start with you on your stomach, Baby." Then she gave me a sweet smile and left.

I took 60 dollars out of my wallet and put it in the bowl she'd pointed out. It was on a little side table, the one with the candles. Then I quickly got undressed and climbed up onto the massage table. As I lay down on the table, I had to position my cock, which had already decided that this very pretty young woman might just pay some attention to him. I shook my head, not believing from one minute that anything would happen.

Very quickly the combination of the long day, the soft music, and the subtle scent of incense, put me to sleep. The next thing I experienced was the feeling of soft sensuous fingers moving up and down my back as Heather whispered in my ear, "Wake up sleepy head. I'm here ... just for you now."

The doorbell rang.

I could sense Heather's hesitation, not knowing whether to answer it or not. Then she said, "Baby, I'm sorry, I'll be right back."

About five minutes later she came back into the room, caressing my back again, she whispered into my ear, "Sweetie, that was a very good customer and he's in a hurry ... do you mind waiting for another half hour?"

"I've got nothing else to do ... nobody is waiting for me ... and, I'm enjoying just relaxing here. I'll gladly wait."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "You're a sweetheart, I promise to take good care of you when I return." And she left the room.

It wasn't long before I dosed off again.

This time I awoke with the feeling of sensuous fingers making circles on my back and a very sexy voice whispering in my ear, "Wake up Baby ... I really am all yours now."

I opened my eyes and her lovely body was right there, less than six inches from my face. Without even thinking I blurted out, "God you're pretty!"

"Thank you, Baby," she replied. "You're not so bad looking yourself. Do you want a deep tissue massage, or a light, sensuous one?"

This was a no brainer for me, "I'd love the sensuous one."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she replied.

She started at the small of my back and using a lightly-scented oil she slowly massaged the left side of my back, doing circles up to my shoulders, she repeated this three times. I'd turned my head so I could see her, the top of her skirt and her red tank top. The top fit so tightly that I could easily see her gorgeous flat belly, slender waist, her marvelous breasts, and the swelling of her nipples. I judged her to be about a B cup. (I knew what I was talking about; I'd managed the woman's departments at a Macy's store a few years before.)

After she finished with the left side of my back, she, began lightly massaging, almost caressing, my left shoulder, arm, and my hand and fingers. Now her skirt was directly in my line of vision and I could imagine the sweet, sweet pussy that was just a few inches from a mouth that wanted so much to devour it.

Next she moved around to the top of my head to massage my back and neck from that position. While I lost sight of her, the way the massage table worked my arms and hands were free to reach her ... I wanted to touch her so badly. As she reached to massage the small of my back again, her skirt and the pussy it was hiding pushed against the top of my head, while the tank top and the sweet breasts, hiding behind the fabric, brushed against my shoulders.

I couldn't take it any longer, "Do you mind if I touch your legs?"

"You can touch me anyplace you want, Baby." And, once again, I heard that sexy little giggle.

I reached out with both my hands to her beautiful calves; a surge of electricity jolted me with that first touch. Her skin was silky smooth, a skin designed to be touched ... and tasted. I caressed her calves and then slowly moved up to her thighs. She moved he legs slightly apart to make it easier for me and that small movement of acceptance send another jolt of electricity through me.

I don't know how long she had originally planned to massage me from this position, but it was obvious that she had no intention of moving as long as I was caressing her in this way. Finally, I got up the nerve to caress her bottom ... I moved my hands up and quickly felt the silkiness of her panty's, the swell of her bottom. I caressed each cheek with tenderness and passion, while she ground her pussy against the top of my head. I heard both a quiet moan and sigh escape from her lips.

I'm not sure how long this moment lasted, it seemed like it lasted both forever and no time at all. (I wonder what Einstein would say about that?)

Sadly, for me at the time, the moment finally arrived when she moved to my right side and slowly gave it the same attention she'd given my left side. I turned my head to the right so I could continue to watch, while my right hand searched and found her right thigh. I needed to touch her so badly.

Then, she moved down to my feet and I lost both eye and hand contact with her. It might have been disappointing, but I'd never had anyone massage my feet before and the feeling was heaven sent. Then my calves first the right, then the left.

Next she moved up to my left thigh and this is where things really got interesting. As she massaged my thighs, using the same circle technique, she got closer and closer to my balls, until she was actually brushing them. I spread my legs further apart wanting her to touch them, play with them ... whatever ... I just wanted more.

She took the hint and cupped them with one hand while the other massaged my ass. Without thinking about it, purely on instinct, I raised my ass up, making room for her hand to move to my cock. Again she took the hint, reaching under me, she began fondling my cock, saying, "So ... you like this Baby ... don't you?"

In a haltering voice I replied, "I ... Love ... it!"

"Baby, I think it's time for you to roll you over."

I didn't need to be told twice; I quickly rolled over and there was my cock, hard as a rock, looking right up at me and saying, "See, I told you so."

Heather grabbed a hold of it, began stroking, bent down to lick my nipple, and said, "Baby, you are such a sweet man. Didn't I tell you I'd take good care of you when I returned?"

"You do keep your promises," I whispered.

Then she stood up, and taking off her tank top, skirt, and panties, said, "Why don't you play with my pussy while I play with your cock." And, with that said, she positioned herself so that I could finger her pussy while she stroked and played with my cock.

"You have such a beautiful cock. Do you like my pussy?"

"Of yes, I do, very much. ... I wish ... I ... could experience its scent ... its taste."

"Baby, I was hoping you'd say something like that. I took a few minutes to get her all pretty and nice for you." And she quickly climbed up on the table, straddled me, and there was her pussy, in all its glory right in front of my face. I caressed her bottom with my hands and then moved my head closer to catch the sweet scent that came from that secret place between her legs. She smelled of sex and ... "Strawberries!" I whispered excitedly.

"Do you like strawberries, Baby? ... I added a strawberry wash just for you." Heather said back.

As she was saying that, I reached out with my tongue to taste the sweet juices that were forming on the lips of her pussy. I was being careful, I didn't want it spoil what was already the most exciting time of my life.

However, it was immediately obvious that Heather was having nothing to do with taking it slow and easy. With the first touch of my tongue she jammed her pussy against my face and said, "Don't be tentative Baby, I want you to feast on it ... treat it like it's the last dinner of a dying man."

And then I felt her lips, tongue and mouth devour my cock in exactly the way she'd just described.

I joined in exploring her pussy's lips and clitoris with a passion I'd never felt before. I was captured by her scent, her taste, the way her pussy flesh felt on my tongue, my lips, my mouth. Even my nose was buried between her legs ... I knew that if I died at that moment, I would die happy.

We seemed to be two hungry people starving for a meal that we had been denied for our entire lives. I really don't know about her ... but there is no doubt, this was an experience that I had been denied and I was going to take full advantage of it.

Without even thinking about it I put one of my fingers inside of her. Her pussy was so wet and slippery that it slipped inside easily. As I continued to play with her pussy with my mouth, licking her clit with my tongue, my finger moved slowly back and forth inside of her pussy.

Heather moaned, pushed back against me, sat up, and began stroking my cock with a sense of urgency. Then in a passionately urgent whisper said, "More fingers Baby, more tongue, fast, hard, fuck me with your tongue and fingers Baby ... I want to cum ... I want you to make me cum!"

I obliged and putting three of my fingers up her pussy, stroking in and out as fast as I could; While eating it like a man gone crazy with passion for a woman and an experience that had only happened in his dreams ... which, of course, I was.

She came with sweet moans of delight, a shiver that rocked my soul, and a flood of sweet juices that I lapped up like a thirsty dog. Then she sighed, turned herself around, sat on my thighs and stretched her body toward the ceiling. Her beautiful body was there right in front of me, her flat stomach with the sexist belly button I'd ever seen, small waist, perfect breasts, long neck, head tossed back with her long hair framing her ... the most beautiful picture I'd ever seen.

"Baby," she said, "have you been fixed?"

"Seven years ago ... I'm shooting nothing by blanks."

"You keep having all the right answers, Baby." And with that, she moved forward and quickly put my rock hard cock into the sweet pussy that I had been devouring a few short moments before.

Then she road me like a cowgirl until I came; her breasts keeping time and my hands holding tight to her sensuous waist. The organism was like nothing I'd ever experienced before; I was literally out of my mind. When I came to, she was lying on me, her skin on my skin, her breasts on my breasts, hugging me, her breath caressing my neck, the head of my cock kissing the lips of her pussy.

We didn't speak, just laid there enjoying the aftermath of our passionate moments together. Finally, she rolled off, stood next to the massage table and said, "That was wonderful, Baby. ... Take your time getting dressed, as I said earlier, the shower is down the hall to the right" ... she giggled that sweet giggle that I'd already grown to love, and added ... "I think you need another one."

After she left, I laid there for awhile trying to remember every moment that had just happened. I knew that this was one experience I was never going to forget. Finally, I got up, took a shower and got dressed.

She was there almost immediately, like she knew when I was ready to go. She walked me to the front door, but, before opening it, she turned and gave me a big hug, pulling me tightly to her body, like she didn't ever want to let me go. Then she looked up at me and asked, "Do you come to San Diego often."

"Not often, but once every couple of months."

"Well, Baby ... you're welcome to visit me here whenever you come."

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away, Heather," I said, and then I kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled and opened the front door. I stepped outside, turned to wave goodbye, but the door was already closed. Then, I began the long walk back to my hotel.

I did visit her again, three more times. On the fourth she told me she was leaving and wouldn't be there anymore. Then she asked me, "Where will you be on that night?"

"Lancaster"

"Why don't I come up there and spend the night ... it can be our "goodbye" present to each other."

And ... she did ... but that's a story for another time.

LGsDaddy
LGsDaddy
22 Followers