Heather: The Beginning

Story Info
How Heather came to be in the position she is in today.
1.2k words
3.74
20.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was trying to concentrate on her task, but as with everything he had her do, it was intentionally difficult. The task itself was simple, take the 12" by 12" pavers from where they were laid out and move them across to another marked area and copy the pattern. The challenge was the way she had to do it.

They were out in the desert, the odometer said it was 50 miles since they left the road. It was over 100 degrees out, she was naked, her ankles bound with an 18" chain attached to her ankle cuffs. Her wrists are also cuffed with a 13" chain. The only other thing she has on are a pair of slip on 7" platform heels. When she picks up the paver she is to spread her legs to the width of the chain, bend at the knees, back straight and reach down with her hands and pick the paver up. She is to carry the paver horizontal to the ground with her arms outstretched in front of her. When she gets to the new area she is to repeat the process in placing the paver. She has 30 minutes to move the 15 pavers about 100' to their new location.

Heather's mind wanders, it always does, it is one of the many traits he is working on improving in her. She remembers when she first met him. He was so confident, successful, powerful, and she wanted him. She had always wanted to marry into power and money, the quintessential gold digger, but this was not what she had fantasized about!

The sun beat down on her naked form, sweat pouring from every gland on her body. She had moved five pavers and was a mess. It was difficult to make the short steps from the restriction of the chain on her ankles only amplified by the 7" platform heels on the uneven desert floor. Her leg muscles burned from the squatting, lifting and walking. Her back and arms ached from holding the pavers outstretched. Her eyes burned from the bright desert sun. Yet, even all that was not enough to keep her mind focused on her task.

The first time he picked her up for a date she was enamored with everything about him. He rolled up in a 12 cylinder Mercedes S64 AMG. He opened the door for her as she slid into the luxury of leather seats. The restaurant was five star French, He ordered for her. He took her to the most exclusive club in town where she partied all night long as He watched her, studying everything about her. She was oblivious to the fact that He was evaluating her potential, just like he had in business. The business that was now reaping him the rewards of all his discipline and hard work. Their second date was a flight in his private jet, a Boeing BBJ, to Las Vegas to catch a show and a high roller game. He staked her into a no limit poker game, where he, again, evaluated her performance. What he saw was a girl who knew how to use her body as a tool to get what she wanted. She ran through money like it was water. She wanted nothing more than the thrill of the moment and had no problem in doing what she thought she needed to get there. He was going to change that.

He called out the five minute warning as she picked up one of the three pavers left. It was crunch time, time to ignore the pain, to push herself to achieve the goal. It was time to show what she was made of and she did just that. She was so busy thinking about that trip to Vegas where she had five guys eating from her hand at the poker table that she let the paver slip from her grasp. It fell to the ground and now with less than five minutes left she would have to pick it up and take it back and start over. So she fell to her knees crying and quit. She could hear him laughing,

"I'll bet you were thinking about the poker game again, weren't you? Well, all the titty peeks and lip licking will not help you out of this." "ON YOUR FEET!!" HE yelled at her, "HEAD UP, ARMS BEHIND YOUR HEAD, SPREAD THOSE LEGS, PULL THOSE ELBOWS BACK!!" He continued to yell at her. He walked over to her with a five gallon cooler and poured the ice cold water over her body. She screamed as the cold penetrated her body making her nerves peak with activity at the sudden stimulation. Her nipples were as hard a rocks, her skin immediately covered in goose bumps. He continued to rant at her about her failure, but even that could not keep her mind focused.

She drifted back to the weekend at the spa. He had sent a limousine to pick her up for a luxurious weekend at an exclusive spa. She remembered all the famous faces she saw there, none knowing she was not of them. The massages, a facial, the body scrub and waxing. The soaks in the mud bath, the pedicure and manicure were all she could think of. That is what she had fantasized about, that is how she was suppose to be living. She never realized that he had read her from the start and had so easily lead her, all the carrots on a stick in front of her, along the path to where she was today. She was reaping the rewards of her willingness to do what it took to get what she never really appreciated.

He mind screeched back to the present as she felt it slide into her anus. He had purchased a couple of motivators that she hated. They are inflatable dildos and the first one was entering her ass, soon to be followed by the one for her vagina. He would stand there and make her look at him, watch him as he slowly squeezed the bulbs inflating the dildos, ever increasing her discomfort into pain. Once again Heather found herself "back to the basics" as he called it. She was a woman with three holes, meant solely to provide him with pleasure. Today his pleasure was filling her anus and vagina up, sealing them off and taking his cock and using her mouth and throat for his relief. It was unfortunate for her that his relief would take some time. Most of the women he enjoyed loved his endurance, Heather had developed a healthy distaste for it. If only she could learn to pay attention, her life would be so much easier, but for today he would simply use her, no need for her mind to be anywhere. Although he did notice that her eyes would respond about five seconds after he had stuffed his cock into her throat and clamped her nose. He would look on with fascination as her eyes grew bigger and bigger the longer he held off her ability to breath. The muscles of her throat were out of her control and they were massaging his cock in such a wonderfully delightful way it was ashame to have to pull out, but he was not one to dispose of such a treat so readily. He knew the value of what he had, even if she did not.