Heather's Crazed Fan Ch. 1

Story Info
An obsessed fan wants to get up close & personal.
1.8k words
3.75
45.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of FICTION. I do, however wish to thank the reader who suggested I write it.

I couldn'tbelieve I'd told him the name of my town!! What the hell had I been thinking?? These desperate and useless thoughts raged through me as he laughed at my terror.

"Consider me a fan", he had said to me online. He'd read my Heather stories somewhere on the net...I had them posted everywhere it seemed. He had written some excellent rape stories himself and we became friendly. Almost right away he began wanting to know when we could meet and play out our own rape story...then write about it. I laughed, of course. I didn't know him well enough to agree to such a thing....and besides I'd sworn never again...but that's another story.

Now here I was...suddenly thrust into a nightmare....my own Vile Gamer story coming true when my new friend Steve abducted me from the damn movie theater parking lot!

He did it differently of course....he writes stories too, remember. Instead of commanding me out of my car, he'd waited till I'd left the car on my own and began walking toward the theater. Yes, like the Heather of my stories I liked to go to the movies alone and I had a tendency to park as far away as possible while enjoying a doobie in my car. He'd been watching me, obviously, and I paid no attention to the footsteps behind me when I began my long walk toward the theater.

I drew in my breath sharply when an arm suddenly encircled my neck and I felt something sharp at my ribs.

"Don't make a sound, Bitch", the voice in my ear muttered. I felt myself go tense and cold with terror. I flinched as the sharp pressure at my ribs grew more insistent.

"That's right...I have a knife. Don't make me hurt you....not yet anyway"

I was so terrified I felt paralyzed....I couldn't move a muscle. I'm so scared of knives...

My assailant released his grip from around my neck and quickly grabbed ahold of my arm, pulling me in the general direction of where I'd just come from.

"This way....NOW". He was steeering me toward his car, and I could barely make my legs work and nearly stumbled. He never took the knife away from my side till he opened the passenger side door and shoved me in.

Now here I was in his floorboard....wrists handcuffed behind me....but not gagged, so when the car began to move and I finally found my voice I began to plead.

"Please....why are you doing this? Who are you? Please let me go....Don't hurt me" I began to cry.

"Consider me a fan", he said smiling. I knew then...at least I thought I did.

"Steve?", I whispered...."Omigod"

"Hey!! That's good! I told you we were gonna play...", he smiled wickedly.

"NOOOO!!!", I wailed. "Steve...I never agreed to this!! Youknow I didn't!!"

"I know," he said, "Makes it all the more real, doesn't it?"

I began to struggle with the cuffs. Now that I knew who it was I actually thought I could talk my way out of this mess....Shows how dumb I can be sometimes.

"I'm not doing this Steve!!!" I shouted, "Get these fucking things OFF ME!!!"

"Uh uh....temper temper..." he laughed. "It's cute and all, but don't make me have to hit you. I just want to rape you...over and over again....I'm gonna fuck your mouth...your ass...everything. It's not like you'll ever tell anybody, right? Besides, I'll be long gone by then anyway." The tears began again when I realized this lunatic was serious. I didn't want this to happen!! To my horror, however, a tingling wetness had begun to seep into my panties, still safely out of his view under my dress. I cried harder when I realized nothing would be out of his view for long.....as he sped me toward my impending rape.

No sooner had I stumbled into the hotel room Steve began pushing me toward the bed...his eyes wild.

"Steve NO!!! Don't do this!!" I knew it was hopeless but I couldn't help trying one more time to get him to snap out of this and let me go. Who was I kidding? He'd come all the way from Michigan! I had no hope at all.

Ignoring my nearly hysterical pleas, he continued to shove me backwards until my legs were backed into the bed, then with one more hard shove I was sprawling across the bed on my back, whimpering as Steve stood over me unbuttoning his shirt, smiling when he saw my frightened eyes widen with panic. While he was pulling his shirt off, I tried to jump up so I could make a run for it, but he was ready for me and holding me down before I could even attempt to reach the floor. I shrieked then...a high-pitched wail of defeat and rage that was suddenly reduced to wretched muffled squeaks when his hand clamped over my mouth.

I struggled desperately beneath him, nearly wild with panic over the speed with which this was happening. I was writhing and thrashing and still trying to scream and bite the hand that had such a tight grip on my face. I was terribly frightened, but mad as hell that he thought he had the right to just take me like this; like I wasn't a person at all...only a thing. Muffled or not, I screamed even harder...both outraged and terrified when it became obvious that my struggles were almost comically useless. My attacker was way too strong and too determined to have me....there was no escape. He held me down easily, but soon grew tired of his captive's rebellion.

"Stop it Heather!", he snapped at me, "Stop fighting me. Do you want me to get the knife back out?" His voice was angry and upon hearing him mention his knife I froze, my struggles ending abruptly.

"There....", he said in a mockingly soothing voice, "That's better.....much better. I'll take my hand off your mouth if you promise not to scream. If you break your promise, I'll cut you. Don't test me on that, ok?"

I could feel my eyes fill with tears again as I nodded, looking up at him with new fear and panting harshly thru my nose from the futile battle I'd just lost. Nevermind the outrage....surviving this and surviving it relatively intact became more important. I don't know if I believed he would really cut me, but at this point I had no idea what he could be capable of. After all, I never believed he would come all this way just to rape me either.

He shifted his position on my body and removed his hand from my mouth...replacing it with his own as he mashed his lips onto mine in a rough kiss, his tongue rudely invading my clamped-shut lips, forcing them apart...forcing its way inside...almost a parody of the rape it precluded.

My soft whimpers became slightly louder, frantic, when the same hand that had silenced me began to roam over my body...roughly squeezing my breasts, pinching the nipples painfully; his brutal kiss muffling the cries I couldn't have possibly held in.

Steve was kissing my neck, breathing heavily. I gasped...I was afraid to speak, yet couldn't stop myself from trying to reason with him.

"Steve...please....don't do this," I pleaded through my tears, "Ohgod...don't do this to me, ok? Please don'trape me..", my voice broke off in a sob.

"Sssshhhh....". His hand was now exploring under the skirt of my dress, squeezing my ass, then groping rudely between my legs. He chuckled but didn't comment my being so wet...he didn't have to; the leer on his face said it all. He knew what this kind of fear did to me.....he was a fan of my stories.

I could feel his gloating anticipation as his hands slowly pushed my dress higher...over my thighs, my hips...my breasts, giving them another squeeze while there. In one swift movement he yanked my dress over my head, my arms helplessly following till they were over my head, tangled in the garment being stripped from me. Holding both my wrists that way, he twisted the material around them tightly, binding me with my own dress!

He was straddling me now, his knees on either side of me, not quite sitting on me, but keeping enough of his weight on me to keep me from trying to bolt again as he resumed removing his shirt. He was staring at me, watching me cry. Grinning, he raised himself slightly and undid his jeans, yanking at them slightly in his effort to free his enormous erection. My eyes widened and so did his smile when he saw them. He fondly stroked the weapon he was about to attack me with, making sure I saw it.

"See what I got for you, little bitch?", he sneered.

I cried harder when he literally ripped my panties from my body...not bothering to pull them down; instead ripping them apart at the seams and flinging the scraps aside in his haste to violate me.

"NOOO!!! OHGOD NO!!" I was very nearly breaking my promise, but I couldn't help it.

Steve's movements were quick and violent but controlled. Seizing my knees, he forced my legs apart wider than was needed, and while holding them apart lowered himself onto my trembling body, releasing my legs, his body keeping them apart as he guided his engorged cock to the source of the warm wetness that was seeping onto the bedspread. Finding it, he drove into me suddenly with a strong lunge that stole my breath for a moment, causing bursts of tingles to explode and spread through my whole body, making me stiffen with the nearly orgasmic waves that shook me despite the sharp pain of the sudden invasion. With very little hesitation he began to fuck me with cruel relish....stabbing into me viciously...his hips bruising my open thighs with the force of his assault.

The look in his eyes as well as the violence of his movements would not let me forget for an instant that this was a rape...and one he was enjoying very much. He was putting me in what he considered to be my place right away, breaking down the last of whatever resistance I might have by pounding me into the mattress.

Gripping my hair in both fists he put his lips close to my ear while he continued to piston inside me, his words, panted in my ear gleefully, filled me with horror.

"Your pussy's nice bitch....but this is only the warm-up. I can't wait to get in that tight sweet ass of yours...mmm...yeaaahh...I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard you won't sit down for a week!"

To Be Continued...