Heather's Dark Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather fulfills her biggest dark fantasy.
3.7k words
4.35
30.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heathred1
heathred1
26 Followers

This is part 2 in my story titled Heather's dark adventure. Please read part 1 to see how the story of a US Olympian's secret life as a Vegas escort inspired me to head down this path.

*

I woke up late Saturday morning and laid in bed a few moments wondering if everything that was now coming back to me actually happened or was just a wild crazy dream brought on by being in Las Vegas and my recent obsession with the Suzy Favor Hamilton story. My boyfriend was already out the door to the golf course so I went to my phone to check my email. I scrolled through and my heart jumped a bit when I saw an email from Terrence, who interviewed me the day before.

"Heather,

Confirming your appointment for 5:30 today. You'll be meeting with James. A brief description of the client and location will be sent after you confirm. Please see Tanya downstairs in the hotel's boutique for appropriate attire, you'll have a credit line through the agency.

-Terrence"

I sent off a quick reply confirming my acceptance, ordered some room service, then made a quick appointment at the hotel's spa for later that morning. Hoping that would prepare my body and give me time to get my head together.

The time at the spa was wonderful. I had everything "buffed & polished", got a manicure & pedicure and had lots of time to think. As I sat in the steam room, images of yesterday kept running through my head. I couldn't believe I ended up naked on a bed and masturbating as a tall black man sat quietly and watched. I kept wondering what Terrence was thinking while he watched. I blushed as I thought about how wild I got, grabbing a big black dildo and bringing myself to a squealing orgasm while my new employer sat just a few feet away taking it all in. And what was going to happen today? I was really following through on my fantasy, becoming a Vegas escort while my boyfriend was distracted in the Sin City. Biggest of all, I was likely going to be having sex with a black man, the fantasy which I had been obsessed with for too long.

I left the spa feeling refreshed and ready for whatever lay ahead and headed to the upscale boutique store in the hotel. I entered the store and asked for Tanya. A few moments later a very tall striking blonde came out from the back. She appeared to be in her 40's and was wearing a form fitting black dress.

"You are Heather?" she smiled. "Come in the back with me, I have a private area with a selection for the girls Terrence sends".

We entered a room with a small platform in front of 3 mirrors. Tanya asked me to undress and step up on the platform while she slid a rack with a number of skimpy, flashy cocktail dresses. I was a bit intimidated by being nearly naked on display in front of Tanya as she held up several dresses then had me try on a few.

"Terrence asked me to check if you had chosen a name yet?" Tanya said.

"A name?" a bit confused.

"Yes dear, you'll need a name of course, give me a moment and I'll see what I can think of."

I realized I needed a different name to use when I was "working". I think Terrence probably mentioned this after our interview but I didn't remember much of what we discussed after the "performance" part of my interview.

This went on for 30 to 45 minutes. Trying on different shimmering, tiny dresses, none that Tanya seemed satisfied with. Finally, as I pulled on a silver glittery dress that I thought I kind of liked. It plunged down the front nearly to my belly, showing an ample but tasteful amount of my 34c breasts. The hemline was just a few inches below my ass, but that seemed pretty common among the dresses I was trying and the back was pretty much completely open. As I looked at myself in the mirror and started to appreciate how the dress made me look I turned to look at Tanya and saw a big smile on her face for the first time.

"Scarlett." She said as she turned and pulled out a pair of shoes for me to put on.

"Scarlett?" I asked confused, taking the shoes. About 4 inch heels on a bit of a see through platform with silver straps.

"You are Scarlett dear that is your name."

Tanya dug through a drawer pulling out some skimpy undergarments. I couldn't wear a bra with this dress but Tanya said my boobs were young enough to pull it off. She also handed me a tiny white lace thong to complete my outfit. As I wobbled a bit in my new shoes I was amazed looking at myself in the mirror. I realized I looked just like the women I saw on the escort agency websites when I first started researching this idea a few weeks ago. I was Scarlett.

Tanya put the dress in a long black bag and the shoes and lingerie in another and I thanked her as I hurried to meet my boyfriend for lunch. We had a quick lunch scheduled, pretty much to make him feel better for golfing all morning and gambling all afternoon into the late evening. I didn't have a problem as it gave me an opportunity to pursue my new interest.

My boyfriend saw the bags and joked that he would try and win enough in the casino to pay for everything I'd spend while I was out shopping later that day. I encouraged him to enjoy himself since we were in Vegas but was pre-occupied waiting for the details on my appointment. Finally after about 30 minutes I saw the email from the agency arrive and excused myself to head into the ladies room to read the email. The email was brief; it mentioned that my companion was named James. He was 40 years old and African American. He had a suite on one of the upper floors at one of the hotels just a few blocks down the strip. There would be a limousine waiting to pick me up out front of my hotel at 5:15 to deliver me to my destination. So there it was, my chance to be with a black man was waiting for me just a few hours away.

I went back to the table and my boyfriend was anxious to get to the casino so we kissed good bye and I went back up to our room. There was most of a bottle of champagne on ice from last night so I had a glass then another before getting in to the shower. Getting out of the shower I dried off and had one more glass, careful to not be actually drunk. Terrence mentioned something about alcohol being fine but remembering to be in control of myself and the situation. I put a little curl in my shoulder length red hair and then slipped on my new thong and dress. I put some light makeup on with some red lipstick to match my finger and toe nails and then slipped on my new shoes.

Examining myself in the mirror fully dressed I was again a bit stunned by what I saw. The big heels highlighted every muscle in my legs and stretched my 5 foot 5 height. The silver dress accentuated the best parts of my 115 pounds and the hair and makeup completed the look. I was now dressed for sex.

Finishing my glass of champagne I checked the clock and saw it was time to head down to catch my ride. I had just a slight buzz but it was nothing compared to the excitement that was buzzing inside me. I walked down the hallway to the elevator and took it down to the lobby.

My big "f me" heels clicked on the lobby floor as I walked out of the elevator. I felt the stares and saw heads turn as I crossed the lobby, heading for the doors and out to the street. As soon as I exited the hotel, a black town car pulled up and a tall black man got out, coming around to my side and holding the door open for me. He smiled politely as I slipped into the back of the big sedan. The ride to the client's hotel was just a few blocks and we arrived quickly.

I walked through the hotel lobby, again catching the stares of various men as they did double and triple takes of me in my dress and rode the elevator up. The client's suite was near the top of the hotel and as I walked down the hallway to his room I took a deep breath, thinking there was no turning back from this point. Standing outside his door, I knocked and waited a moment until he answered.

"Well hello, I'm James. Please come in." said the very tall dark black man as he greeted me.

"Hi, I'm Heather, I mean Scarlett, shit" I said cursing myself quietly as I entered his lavish suite.

James showed me inside and offered me a drink which I accepted. I watched James as he made my vodka tonic. As I said he was very tall, at least 6 foot 2. He was powerfully built, like a former athlete, maybe 240 pounds, wearing black dress pants and a white collared shirt.

James was in the middle of the couch and I was in an armchair next to him as we sat and talked for twenty to thirty minutes, having a few drinks. At one point he asked how long I had been in this business and I lied saying that it had been several months, but had just recently started with this agency, thinking that I didn't want him to know it was my first time. I was surprised that he was so friendly and I was enjoying myself. Eventually he asked if I would like to join him on the couch so I set my drink down, got up and then sat down next to him.

James smiled, wrapping his big powerful arm around my shoulders and stroked my hair a bit. His dark eyes burned into me for a few moments that felt much longer; then he politely asked if he could kiss me. I smiled and said yes as James held the back of my head in his hand and leaned into me. His lips were warm and he softly pressed them against mine as he kissed me, slowly for several minutes. I briefly thought about the line from Pretty Woman and kissing, but realized I didn't care. My head was spinning and I eventually flicked my tongue out, finding his lips and licking them. His tongue came out and found mine, tentatively at first, then with intensity. We kissed franticly for a few more minutes; the both stopped briefly and gasped for breath. As I tried regaining my composure, James kissed me softly on the lips again, then moved down to my chin, tilted my head back and licked and kissed my neck and finally began licking/kissing his way to the top of my chest.

James leaned back and smiled, saying that he had wanted to see my breasts since I walked in and asked to see them. I smiled, stood slowly and turned my back to him as I started undoing the top of my dress. Taking my time to peer seductively over my shoulder, I saw James had undone his fly and his cock was now sticking up. My jaw dropped and I stared as I realized how big it was. Turning and walking towards James, he let out a low rumble of approval as he saw my bare breasts. I slowly approached him and with my big heels still on knelt down carefully between his legs. James leaned forward and began groping my boobs with his big black hands.

My eyes were transfixed on his huge black cock and as I leaned forward and touched it, I felt it spasm under my fingertips. It was big, very big and at least as big as the dildo I used the day before. It definitely was 9 inches minimum and quite thick. This is what I dreamed about for so long, what I wanted and now it was right before me. I wrapped both of my hands around it and started stroking slowly; I was amazed at how big it looked in my tiny white fingers. I felt it stiffen and pulse, my mouth was watering and I leaned forward, preparing to taste it.

Just before I could, James sat forward and wrapped both of my tits around his cock. Pushing the sides together, he started tit-fucking me, his dark black cock moving like a piston between my pale white tits. I got hot just staring down and watching it. It felt like I had a hard black steel rod between my breasts. My mouth was still watering and I was licking my lips watching. I looked back up at James and he smiled.

"You wanna suck it don't ya?" James said.

"Yes please!" I whimpered softly.

James sat back and helped me slip his pants and boxers down his legs. I grasped his shaft and leaned close, snaking my tongue out, swabbing it all over his big black head. Getting it nice and wet, I then worked my tongue all over his long thick shaft, looking up at James' face as I did so. After a few minutes, James' hand went to my shoulder, then to the back of my head. I opened wide and took the head of his cock between my lips. Again I worked my tongue like a madwoman all over his cockhead. James responded in pleasure with a deep low groan. The sounds and smells were overwhelming and I responded by attacking his cock with my mouth. My lips stretching wide, taking his cock as deep as I possibly could. Feeling his head touch the back of my throat. I bobbed my head quickly up and down, sucking him wildly, breathing hard through my nose with a mouthful of cock. James replied with low grunts on every stroke. I don't think I'd ever sucked this long before without a guy cuming, when James reached down and slipped my mouth off his cock.

"That's enough baby girl, we have a lot of fun to still have tonight"

I gasped for breath, then gazed over to the big windows over the bedroom and noticed that the sun was now down and the Vegas lights were shining bright. James was undoing his shirt and I stood and helped him undo the last few buttons. Then I tugged down my dress and stepped out of my thong, keeping my slut heels on as I stood between James' spread legs. He beckoned me towards him so I climbed up on his lap, holding my breath as I expected him to impale me with his cock, but he lifted me up a bit higher and sat me in his lap, his cock resting between my ass cheeks and touching the small of my back as we kissed again, intensely.

James' big black hands were on my back and gripping my ass and occasionally he'd raise me up to suck on one of my nipples, causing me to groan. My pussy was absolutely drenched and needing to be fucked. Finally, James put his mouth to my ear while rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks.

"MMM ya ready for it girl? Ya ready to be fucked now aren't you."

"Ooooahhh. Oh Yes, Oh God Yessss. Pleassssse!" I pleaded.

James slipped both hands under my ass cheeks and lifted me up. I slipped a foot on either side of his hips, still in full slut mode with my heels on, and felt the huge head of James' cock press into my pussy. He dropped me down quickly an inch or two and I gasped, My eyes opening wide from his thickness. He then worked himself into me slowly, an inch or so at a time. Giving me more and more with each thrust. His hands under my ass, controlling how deep he fucked me. My hands were on his big thick shoulders and I felt sparks shooting through my body as James fucked me long and slow keeping me from exploding. Suddenly, after a few quick hard strokes that nearly drove me over the edge, he stopped, holding himself deep inside me and began whispering.

"MMM you love it baby don't ya. Tell me you love it."

"OH God yes yes Fuck Yes!" I cried out.

"MMM you love my black dick! You never had black dick did ya girl?" James asked.

"Uh Uh I Uh uh" I stammered, unable to answer.

"TELL ME girl! Tell me, you never had black dick before?" James exclaimed, pumping again deeper.

"Uh NO NO NO NEVERRR, Uhh its SO GOODDDDD" I screamed.

I couldn't help myself, I couldn't lie with his black cock inside me. It was almost like a magic trick. James responded with a growl and start pumping faster, moving me up and down quickly on his shaft.

"You ever worked before girl? I'm your first aren't I? Answer me Heather!" James said louder, his cock deep inside me.

"No, Oh yes you are. Oh Shit I'm cummmming!" I cried out as James pumped me relentlessly, my pussy quivering and cuming all over his cock.

James fucked me through my orgasm, then lifted me up and placed me down flat on my back lying across the couch, one foot up on the back of the couch and the other falling to the floor. I prepared for another fucking, but he slipped down between my lips, leaning forward with his face.

"Let's slip these off so no one gets hurt." Said James as he undid the straps on my shoes and pulled them off me feet.

"I'm gonna taste this pussy and get you ready for a proper fucking."

I closed my eyes and laid back as James pressed my legs wide and stared eating me. His tongue was big and warm as I felt it press softly on my clit and work deeply into my pussy. James again took his time, using his mouth, tongue and fingers and brought me to another orgasm as I laid back and cried out softly in ecstasy. James licked me right through my orgasm and nearly brought me to another when he stopped and grabbed my hips, dragging me towards him as he knelt at the edge of the couch, my ass hanging off the edge. He grabbed my ankles and propped them up on his shoulders and as I looked up at him I saw he had a look of crazed lust on his face.

"Now you're ready to be fucked girl. Now you get fucked proper for the first time."

James started pumping me, slowly at first. With strokes that were so, so deep. Deeper than before when I was bouncing on his cock and far deeper than I'd ever been penetrated. With every thrust he flexed his cock, opening me wider for him. After what seemed like 30 minutes of James pumping me, I felt his hips press against me and his balls brush against my ass. I opened my eyes wide in shock, not believing he was buried completely inside me. James responded by taking a few deep breaths then started pumping me harder. Quickening his pace, his balls hit my ass with a loud slap on each stroke. Harder, Faster, James was like a jackhammer, his hips crashing into me, his dick battering my pussy. I don't remember what I was screaming, only that my cries echoed off the high walls of the suite. On and On it went, to the point where I feared for my consciousness. Finally, I felt James start to spasm, his breathing became labored and he let out a loud bellow. Intense heat, wetness, so much pressure. There didn't seem to be room for all the cum that was spurting inside me, not with the size of James' cock filling me up. James stayed buried deep inside and fell forward, his chest falling on me as he let out a giant sigh.

We stayed that way for several minutes, with James' cock softening just a bit inside me. His huge black torso covering me. My long white legs wrapped tightly around his back. We may have both dozed a few minutes, but then James started putting his tongue in my ear, kissing my forehead, my nose, my lips.

We continued kissing, softly, passionately as James lifted me off the couch. His cock still inside me, getting harder. We walked like that, his hands under my ass, my legs wrapped around his back. James carried me across the room to his bed like that and gently laid me down on my back. We kept kissing as he laid next to me his hands roaming all over my body now, between my legs, groping my boobs. My hand reached down and grabbed his massive stiff cock which had slipped out of me. I couldn't believe how hard he was already and I couldn't believe I wanted to fuck it again.

My lasting image of my time with James was how we finished that night. On my hands and knees on his king-size bed, looking out his huge windows at the skyline of Las Vegas squealing, while James knelt behind, fucking me violently. His hips crashing into me with each earth shattering stroke.

James turned back into the perfect gentlemen when our session was over. Though he begged me to stay the night or see him tomorrow, but somehow I declined. He turned on the shower for me and kissed me good-bye after I dressed and left.

I told my boyfriend my period had started when we got back together, I was in no condition to be fucked for days afterwards and he didn't mind the blowjobs anyway. Leaving Las Vegas, I knew things had changed and I knew I'd be back.

heathred1
heathred1
26 Followers