Heather's Exhibitionist Streak Ch. 1

Story Info
Heather goes from flashing one to flashing many.
6.3k words
4.3
109.6k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was a single girl, she had all that she needed in life, money, a nice flat, a fast car, and freedom. She had seen most of her friends marry off to boring men, and they had all become boring to. She could still party without having to ask anybody, or having to explain her actions. This is probably what made her do the things that this story is about. Together, we will follow her voyage from a flirtatious woman, through to an almost overwhelming desire to exhibit herself, and finally through to her almost losing complete control of herself.

The story starts with Heather sitting in her flat one summer's day, feeling bored, she decided to go out for a ride in her Nissan 200sx t-top. It had been her present to herself after a promotion, she worked in sales, and was now responsible for a twenty strong sales team. She was a confident person, she knew just where to attack to get a sale, and didn't care if she came across as being greedy, it got the job done. In fact she was far from heartless, she gave her all to what, or whoever, she was committed to. She chose to wear a short yellow summer dress for the drive and set out on the short drive to the coast, she decided that a walk along the shale beach would make her feel better and allow her to clear her thoughts.

Before setting off she lifted out the panels of the roof and stowed them in the boot. Once out on the road she settled into a slow cruise, the open window letting her long brunette tresses blow around her neck. She always enjoyed the feeling, as her neck was sensitive, making her horny as it rubbed her. It wasn't long before she felt horny enough to slide her dress up, running her hand up her legs, slipping a finger over her g-string, feeling the heat from her pussy radiating through the flimsy material. She lost herself while touching herself, and was jolted back to reality by the sound of a truck horn, it was alongside her, the driver peering in as she played her fingers over her pussy, she moved her hand and sped up, leaving an obviously disappointed trucker reeling in her wake.

Despite her horror at first, she found that the more she thought about being caught out, the more her pussy juiced up. Heather pulled up alongside the next truck she caught up with, slowing up as she past it, gradually drawing level, pushing her dress up her thighs, giving the driver a glimpse of her knickers, before speeding up slowly and drawing away from him. She did this to several more drivers, each time staying alongside longer, and making sure that she had their attention, before speeding up again, She was enjoying this immensely, and decided to go further.

Heather stopped at a lay-by, taking off her bra, before refastening some of the buttons, leaving a couple at the top open, giving a view of her cleavage. She had a pert pair of 35B's, to go with her 24 inch waist, and 34 inch hips. She was proud of her body, and at 27 she should be, there was nothing to droop yet. Heather rejoined the road, just as the original truck past her, he hooted as she pulled out, and she waved as he passed her before she sped out and joined the flow of traffic, there wasn't much, but enough to have to look before pulling out.

Heather pulled slowly alongside the truck, opening her dress, allowing the driver to see both of her erect nipples. she pulled up her skirt again, allowing him a view of her knickers again. She played with a nipple as she drove, and dipped a finger along the edge of her g-string, pulling it out just enough that he got a brief glimpse of her pubes. He pulled on his horn, she reset her clothes, tooted hers, and sped up allowing herself a smile as her heart beat faster, getting an enormous thrill from this, she didn't ever think she would. Heather repeated this to several other drivers before reaching the coast. Having walked down the beach for a couple of hours, she had some lunch and got in her car for the return journey. She decided to be extra daring, she went over to the toilet and remover her g-string, popping it in her handbag, before returning to her car.

Firing her V6 into life, she headed away from the shore, taking the road to the main one that would return her home, she was in no rush though, she was gonna have some more fun first. Getting back onto the main road, she spotted a truck up ahead, speeding up she caught it in a couple of miles, just enough time to arrange her clothing.

As she pulled side along the truck, she slowed to keep pace with it, there was no other cars in sight behind, good she thought, and pulled open her dress, exposing her whole body to the driver. He could see all the way from her orange shaped boobs with their hard nipples, down past her flat stomach, to her neatly trimmed, but thickly haired pussy. Heather sat alongside him for several miles, slowly caressing her nipples, then her pussy lips, before pushing her foot on the throttle, leaving the driver in her wake. Four more truckers got to see all she had during her drive home. she couldn't believe how much of a buzz she got from it and jumped in the shower, bringing herself off with her fingers as lent against the wall of the shower. She decided there and then, that she would have to do it again.

Heather had the next day off, she decided to do some shopping, she was in need of some new clothes and spent a couple of hours trying on all sorts of items. She had a break for lunch, then decided to get some new lingerie, she noticed a large store in the shopping centre, it had a good lingerie section, so she went in and started to look among the various rails of clothing. She had been looking for several minutes before an assistant came over, he was about 21 or 22, tall, and clean shaven, she liked the look of him, but told him she was just looking. He told her his name was Dean, and if she needed anything to just call and he would be delighted to help. Dean trotted off back to his counter, he was not alone, there were two other guys there, about the same age, and equally as nice looking.

Heather found a few items she liked the look of and called Dean over. 'Do you have this bra, and this basque with a 35b cup?' she asked, he said he'd look and be right back. He returned with both in her size, and she took those and a few more items into a changing room, Dean said he wasn't supposed to let her take as many items into the room as she had, but she had a trustful face, he was a smooth talker, she thought to herself, pulling back the curtain, he led her into the room, and before leaving reminded her that he would be just outside if she needed him.

She thanked him and he pulled the curtain across as he left the room. Heather liked the choices she had made, but decided to have some fun with Dean. Calling him in, she was stood there in just a black basque and thong. She asked him if he thought it suited her, he told her it looked great, she bent and turned, and twisted, giving him a view all around her, before thanking him and telling him she'd be okay now. She really enjoyed that, again the buzz she got from flashing the truckers was returning, she decided to have a little more fun. She redressed, taking the basque and knickers over to the counter, she told Dean she'd have them, but wanted to have another look at some more first.

He told her he'd look after the others and wrap them while she looked for some more. Heather called hi over to the rack she was at, asking his opinion on some of the items, would they hold 'things' in, and the like. He seemed slightly bemused by that , asking what she meant, she explained, and he smiled, saying he thought so, but couldn't promise. Heather deliberately picked one thing she knew would hold, and one she knew wouldn't. Returning to the dressing room with Dean outside, she tried on the first outfit, a teddy that although showed a little, would keep things in.

She called Dean in, and told him to tell her if anything showed as she stretched over, and bent. Apart from a great cleavage shot, she knew he would say it was okay, and he did, with a broad smile on his face, he had obviously seen down her teddy as she bent over in front of him. She smiled, wait till he sees this one, it was a bustier, that she had deliberately picked a size too small,it would hold normally, but with a few quick movements, she hoped would give way to her boobs spilling out over the top. She pulled some more knickers on, in matching navy, and called Dean into the room. It wasn't as revealing as the first, and he seemed a little disappointed, until she started to jump, and bounce, and turn.

Just as she twisted to her right, her boobs popped right out, as she had hoped they would, he reached forward, trying to help her put them back in, but in doing so, actually copped a feel, it wasn't his fault, Heather was deliberately moving to help his hands find her, his face was a picture, apologising profusely, she told him not too worry, and pulled his hand onto her left boob, 'There' she said, 'now you've had a proper feel', he couldn't help but give it a squeeze, and she didn't stop him.

There she was in a shop, getting her boobs squeezed by a guy, and she was loving it. She guided his other hand to her knickers, and asked if she would get a good discount, he told her yes, and she let him put his hand down her knickers briefly before stopping him and getting dressed. She kissed him on the cheek as she left with her discounted goods, and left him to explain to his gobsmacked friends as she slipped out the store. She now felt even hornier than before, she'd let a younger guy fondle her in a store, and she'd loved it. She knew she needed some more shoes, and there was a good looking guy in the shoe shop down the other end, he was also more her age. But first she needed a coffee.

As she sipped her coffee, she had an idea, the guy in the shoe shop had never taken much notice of her, she was about to change that. Before she headed for the shop, she stopped in the toilets, and removed her knickers. She was now dressed only in a white shirt, no bra anyway, and a short skirt. Heather entered the shoe shop and noticed the assistant with an older lady, she looked around and chose two pairs of heels, both in black, but different styles. As the lady left, he came over to her, she gave him the shoes and he offered to help her to try them on. It was just what she wanted.

He sat her on a stool, she lifted her leg to try on the first heel, it fitted nicely, after a short walk she sat down and said they were fine, and asked to try the others. She had deliberately chosen the wrong size, and while he went off to find a pair in the right size, she adjusted her skirt, allowing it to open and fall slightly as she lifted her leg. Kevin, as she found out his name was, returned with the right size, and got down on his knees between her legs. As heather lifted her leg her dress slipped open, allowing Kevin to get a brief glimpse up to her pussy, he looked shocked, well you would, wouldn't you, but he got on with the job in hand, and turned to the other leg.

As he lifted that leg, again the dress slipped, showing even more, as he'd lifted that leg higher, his gaze was riveted to her pussy, she let him keep her leg up for a couple of minutes, before he let it down. She got up , walked around the stool, and said she wanted to see what they looked like with stockings, he told her that they kept a stock of them at the back of the shop, and she followed him up to the raise area at the back of the shop.

While Kevin sorted through the stockings, looking for hold ups, Heather settled down on a nearby stool. Kevin came over to her and handed her the stockings, she said she couldn't put them on as her nails would tear them, she had long nails, but had mastered the art, he didn't know that though. Heather asked if he would mind putting them on her legs for her. If he'd been any quicker in trying, he would have put them over her heels. With them removed, he rolled them up to her knees, smoothing them as he went, he stopped at her knees, and asked how they looked, Heather laughed at him, asking if he really expected her to get up while they were still halfway down her legs.

She insisted he put them on her properly, raising her skirt, giving him an unobstructed view of her now gaping, wet pussy. He smoothed them further and further up her thighs, his hands getting closer to her hot pussy, his fingers touched it as he reached the limits of the stockings, she sighed, he looked up at her, not concentrating, and his fingers slipped through her pussy hair and down through her lips, leaving his fingers sticky with her juices. He lifted his hand to his mouth, ran his tongue along his fingers, and smiled. Heather guided his hand back to her pussy, he slipped a finger into her, and twisted it as he worked it in and out.

She urged him to put another finger in, and he did, she was becoming load, so he asked her to follow him out to the stock room, she was right behind him. Kevin sat her on the end of a sofa, she opened her legs wide, as he plunged his face down into her trimmed pussy hair, licking up to her clit, then back down to plunge his tongue into her pussy. She came in no time, and bucked on his fingers as she reached her climax.

She hadn't intend to do anything for him, but saw a massive bulge in his trousers, so pushing him back she pulled out his cock, and rubbed it up and down, pre-cum was oozing out of the tip, she bent and took him in her mouth, just as he exploded and coated her throat with his cum. Heather wiped her mouth and straightened her clothing. She followed him to the counter where she paid for both pairs of shoes and left the store. Heather felt great as she made her wait to her car, she still felt great as she relaxed in a hot bath later, and knew she was going to enjoy her new hobby.

Heather decided to go out to a club on Saturday night, she hadn't been for ages, and wanted to go before she was deemed to be too old. She took time choosing her outfit and finally came up with a red boob tube, a black mini-skirt, black 4-inch heels, hold-up stockings, and nothing else. She couldn't wear a bra with the top, but she just didn't want to wear knickers. Heather was revelling in her new hobby, and hoped she'd get an opportunity to have some fun at the club.

She arrived about 9.30 pm, its cheaper if you get there before 10 pm, not that money was an issue, but she wasn't a spend thrift. Having gotten a drink, and settled down in a seat, she noticed just how packed the club was. There were people everywhere, and she began to feel nervous, she had hoped to have some fun, but couldn't see how she'd get away with it, as there were so many people there. She needn't have worried, a young guy came over to her and asked her if she wanted to dance, she nearly said no, but thought she may as well, before she went.

Gary was a good dancer, and she stared to enjoy watching him shake his thing, and when they got tired he offered to buy her a drink, she accepted, and they chatted for a while as they got their breath back. Gary was with a group of people, mainly guys, and only a couple of girls. The mood of the music changed to slow songs and she asked if he'd like to dance, he said yes, and off they went to the dance floor. This gave Heather the chance to get close to Gary, and she didn't object when he ran his hands over her ass, his hands moved over her ass and under her skirt, he gradually lifted it and realised she had no knickers on, he asked her if she'd forgotten anything, to which she replied, no, she didn't think so, and smiled at him.

She continued to let his hands explore, oblivious to the fact that his friends nearby, as well as a few others, could see her naked ass. Gary's hands squeezed her ass , and then came around to the front, as he slipped his hands down between them she moved away slightly, to give him room to push his hand under her skirt, sliding his hands through her pussy hair, before slipping a finger inside her. They danced for a couple of songs like that until they both decided they needed a rest. After about ten minutes, one of the group with Gary came over to Heather and asked her if he could have a dance, she looked for Gary, but he had gone to the toilet, she didn't see why not, so went with him to the dance floor. Halfway through the song she felt his hands sliding over her ass, again she didn't object, even when he too, slid his hands under her skirt, clasping her naked ass.

He squeezed her closer, she didn't seem to mind, obviously the drink he thought, he didn't know how much she was enjoying it. He had seen Gary move his hand round to her pussy, so he tried the same, very slowly, she didn't object, as he too, slid a finger into her soaking pussy, she ground on his finger until the song ended and then they returned to the table. The tempo changed again, back to the faster music, Heather thought her fun might be over now, as did the lads, but it wasn't over yet.

Gary came back and called everyone 'Miserable buggers', for sitting there and not dancing, so a group of them, four guys, one girl, and Heather, went to dance, her boob tube was having trouble holding her boobs for these quicker songs, and she spent half the time pulling it back into place, while at the same time affording the guys plenty of opportunities to catch a sly grope, after about fifteen minutes, the gropes became more frequent, and blatant, Heather openly pressing back onto whichever hand was groping her. She found herself gradually surrounded by all five of the group, and she had hands groping her ass, her pussy, and pulling her boob tube down.

Her skirt was around her waist, and her boob tube was halfway down her body, as hands pulled, stroked, and probed every orifice, she even felt a finger trying to get up her ass. Even the girl, Marcia, was touching her up, she returned her touches, and soon had Marcia's boobs out, pinching her nipples, and bending forward to lick her nipples, as she did so, the finger trying to get up her ass, did, and she shot back upright again, as her orgasm hit her. Her clothes were rearranged, and she was helped off the dance floor. Heather thanked them all for a great night, before heading off in search of a taxi home, she'd had enough for one night.

It had been two long, monotonous weeks since Heather's night club exhibition. Her workload had doubles since a fellow sales manager had walked out, and she found herself having to take on his work before a replacement could be appointed. Every day was spent pouring over endless pages of sales figures, and every night was the same. Finally, after a new sales manager had been found, Heather found her workload returning to normal and she could finally have some fun.

Driving home from the office one Thursday night, she took a route through the city, rather than her usual route around. She was looking for a good restaurant to eat at rather than cook, when she saw a sign on a building on the corner of a side street. It was a subtle neon sign, and her curious nature was stirred, it had the shape of a naked woman on it. Heather pulled over in a parking bay, locked her car, and walked back to the side street.

Walking to the front of the building where the sign was located, she saw that the sign was for a table dancing club. Heather had never been in one, but was fascinated by stories she had heard about them from male colleagues during coffee breaks. As she stood by the door, looking at the pictures of girls appearing there tonight, a tall guy in a tuxedo came out of the doorway, he looked over to her and smiled. As Heather approached the door he opened it and wished her a good evening. Heather was amazed, the lobby of the club was very smartly decorated, she didn't expect a club of this kind to like it.

A young woman sat behind a counter in the corner, she welcomed Heather and asked if she wanted to enter the club. Heather said she was curious, but wasn't sure. As she stood looking around, another young woman, this time dressed only in a red bikini, covered by a wrap, entered the room from a side door. Heather had seen her picture on one of the posters, she was called Crystal. Crystal came over to her, asking if she was here for a job, Heather replied no, but told her why she had entered the club.

12