Heather's Family

Story Info
Heather falls in love, then finds out he's her uncle.
5.7k words
3.95
63.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

Heather Corks move to town about three months ago, getting a job at the local diner. She had the evening shift, and the boss knew she wasn't very good, but let her keep the job. When Fred, the boss's husband, ask his wife why she kept the girl on.

"I don't know why, but something tells me I'll need her, besides she need a job." she told her husband.

"Don't forget we have to stop by Logan's house, your mom call to say he got in last night." he said.

"Fred I'm scare, why has he come back after all these years?" she said. Her husband hugs her.

"Don't know Honey, Maybe he just wanted to, besides your father is gone." he told her.

"Hey Boss lady she went and broke another plate." the cook yell. "Then help her clean it up Bob." she yell back.

Heather wasn't having a good day, she knew she couldn't do this job anymore, she needed to find something she could do. She had 15 minutes left to on her shift.

"Heather would you please come into the office with me." her boss said. Walking back to the office she didn't know what was going to happen.

"Here's your pay for this week, go home early, your next day is Monday at 5, see you then. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it yet." she said.

At 19, Heather wanted to start a new life, somewhere no one knew her, or her father and what he had done. She heard him talking about coming here for a visit once and she decided to move here. When she first saw the town she fell in love with it. The people were friendly and she felt safe here. What she had left behind was a mother who didn't care, and a father who was still laying in the hospital waiting for a donor. Her father had sold her to his clientele.

AT first it was her mother who work for him, then three of his client's said they would give daddy something he always wanted, if he would sell his daughter to them on the evenings they were in town. Without bating an eye, he did. That very night he told his daughter that she would be working with him, and she needed to put this on and he took her to their rooms and left her there. So for her 18th birthday was spend in bed with those three men. She hated her father, and when he got sick and went to the hospital she pack her stuff and left on a bus that night.

She decided to call her mother. Dialing the number,

"Hello mother....." she hung up the phone. Her mother has told her that her father had died after learning that she had left, and now her mother blame her for his death.

"Now I have to pay back the money they paid your dad for you." her mother said. Heather walk back to her apartment.

Logan's was sitting on the porch, when his sister and her husband pull in. He could barely make her out.

"Oh Logan's it's so great to see you." she told him.

"I wish I could say the same thing Sis, What brings you all the way out here?" Logan's ask.

"To bring you my prize winning Apple pie, and to see how you are after all these years. I miss you." she said. They spend the next hour talking and getting caught up.

"Logan's Why have you come home?" she ask. He wondered when she'd get around to asking that.

"I'm losing my eye sight Mary, they don't know why or how to stop it. Test after test has been done and come back negative." he said.

"Is there any thing I can do to help you?" she ask.

"You got someone who can clean house cook and help me around here." Logan's said.

"I think I have the perfect person. She's young. but she can cook, and cleaning up after one will be easy for her." she said.

"Oh no Honey you can't do that to him, she's a clumsy...." her husband said.

"No she the one, besides, reminder the man I told about, he was back, and I don't like the way he was looking at her, as if she belong to him, brought and paid for. No I'll go get her right now, see you in a few." she said driving off.

"Man What was that about?" Logan's ask.

"This girl she bring out, well she's 19, just move here about three months ago. Mary hire her, but kept her because she said she needed her for some reason. She a nice girl, but nothing to look at. And there is that man, I've seen him before asking around town about the girl. No one will tell him anything. I've taken to watch her leave or we take her home after her shift at the diner." he told Logan's.

"Heather let me in Honey it's just me Mary." she said. She open the door to Mary.

"Mary what is it, what's wrong?' Heather said.

"Nothing I just found you the prefect job for you and you need to start tonight. Come on help me pack up your stuff." Mary told her. Heather still half asleep help her pack the three bags and boxes of all her stuff.

" Is that everything Heather?" Mary ask. Now a wake Heather see that she hasn't;t pack her books and papers. She grab the last box and went into her bedroom to get them.

"Now I have everything." Heather said. In the truck on the way back out, Mary explains who and why she will love this job.

"You mean your younger brother is blind and he needs help with cooking and cleaning." Heather said.

Heather saw the big house when they pull in. Mary's husband and Mary unloaded her stuff.

"I'm putting your stuff in the livingroom Heather you can take them for there. Logan's I'd like to to met Heather, Heather , this is my youngest brother Logan's. Now we need to get back to the diner, Bob call that mans back again." Mary said. Logan's and Heather watch them leave.

"Would you like my help with anything?" she ask. He look towards her. He could see thing in a fuzzy blur most of the time, only once in a while did he see clearly. This wasn't one of those times.

"Come take my arm and we will go inside." he said. She look around the room. In one corner she saw a computer and boxes.

"Can you use a computer and type?" he ask.

"Yes I can I had a one when I was 18, before I move here." she said.

"Good I need you to type a part of me book for me." he said. She went over and sat at the desk.

He started talking and she went about typing his words.

"Danm that didn't sound right, could you read it back to me please." he said. "SHE SUCK HIS COCK DEEP INTO HER THROAT." she read for him.

"I can't seem to get this right." he said more to his self.

"Maybe it would sound better this way.

" SHE TOUCH HIS COCK, LICKING AND KISSING TILL HE BEG HER TO SUCK HIS COCK. TAKING HIS COCK INTO HER MOUTH, SHE SUCK HIM. THE DEEPER SHE SUCK HIM, THE DEEPER HE HIS FINGER FUCK HER PUSSY." she read back to him.

"Danm Honey that was great. Thank you." he said.

"Sir, What kind of work do you do?" she asks.

"Please call me Logan's, or you can call me Lo, but only when no one else is around. And I'm a writer, I write exotic adult books.

" he said.

"How many have you wrote?" she ask.

" Do you see a box with a purple sticker on it?" he ask her.

" Yes over there, I'll get it." she said.

"Good bring over to the table.' he said.

She sat the box on the table and he open it. Inside was full of paperback books, picking one up she reads.

"THE NIGHT I MET MY Niece" What's that about?" she ask.

"MMMMMM. That was my first book I wrote. It's was one base on a dream I've often had. It's my favorite one." he said.

"Could I read it." she ask.

"Heather you can read any or all of my books." he told her.

" I'm hungry, would you fix something for us to eat?" he ask. She fix him some soup and a couple of sandwiches. Looking around the room she saw that the only place to sleep was in the other room. Where he had put an mattress.

"We will have to share that till after tomorrow, don't worry I won't touch you I could anyway." he told her.

The night pass with Logan's up most of the night. He sat up all night looking at Heather sleep in the fetal position. He felt the sun come up, he left the room. Heather heard him leave, she got up and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. She reminder reading about how to set a table for someone who's blind. She heard him coming, she turn to talk to him and couldn't. He didn't look any difference from any normal looking person. He had dark hair, look to be in his mid 30's, tan, and the closer he got, she saw that he had bedroom blue eyes.

"What do you want done in the house?" she ask.

" We have to put the computer, and our personal papers, then I'm calling Fred, and hire him and some extra men. I want to build on to the right side of the house, later today I hope to have the house empty out on the front lawn." he said.

"We can put the computer, and papers in the food panty, then it can be move into the master bedroom." she said.

"Good lets box the computer up, and move the box of my books and papers in there." he said.

" Could I put mine in there too?, they're in a briefcase." she asks.

The men had the furniture out on the front lawn,Fred, Logan's and Heather walk thru the house, she described the rooms and he told her what he wanted for each room.

"I want you to look at the furniture and decide what goes where." she said. She went out had all the kitchen stuff move in first. She look up to see a huge delivery truck stopping.

"Mr. Logan's There's a truck here." she called out.

"Be right there." he called back. She told the other men to get the stuff for the livingroom inside. Then she had them take in the dresser, and night stands. While Logan's and the men got the new bed in, she went thru everything, putting them it two piles. Not sure and keep. Logan's told her to throw out everything, but the cradle and crib and baby stuff back in the attic.

Over the next three months she went about her business, Logan's would work each afternoon on his book, and she would clean and cook meals. As each room got done she had the stuff move in. Heather sleep in the only bedroom and Logan's sleep on the couch. Logan's finish his book and sent it off to his publisher.

"Heather tell Logan's when he gets back that the house is finish. And my men would like to thank you for feeding us while we work." Fred told her.

"Mr. Logan's said to make sure you guys were feed and plenty of drinks, but Thank you for telling me." she said.

It was after 11, when Logan's was drop off. He told Mary to go home he would be find. He was quiet, not wanting to wake Heather up. He walk thru the kitchen to the hallway and stop when he saw Heather walking out of her bathroom. She couldn't see him, because of the darken hall. She was a beautiful young woman, and he felt his cock stiffen for the first time in months. When she was out of sight, he went back into the kitchen. He got him self a drink of water, and sat down at the table. She dress in just her robe, and went out to get something to drink, turning on the lights.

"Oh God, Logan's you scare me, I didn't hear you come in." she said.

"I just came in a few minutes ago and decided to sat and relax, before going to bed." he said.

"I have a idea for a new book, I would like you help on this one if you would like to. Also we have to come up with a name for you as co-author." he said.

"I'll do what I can, but I don't think I can be much help." she told him.

"Oh believe me your a lot of help to me." he told her.

"When do you want to start this one?" she asks.

" As soon as you can copy what I have written on my laptop." he said. She told him to give her the laptop and she would start now while he ate the sandwich she made him. She sat and uploaded the story for him, and was reading what he had when he came in.

"The way your discribing her doesn't sound right. And her disription of him isn't right either." she said.

" I know, but I think I have come up with his view." he said.

" HE COULD BELIEVE HIS EYES WHEN HE SAW HER SANDING THERE, FRESH FROM HER BATH EVEN IN CANDLE LIGHT, HE COULD SEE HER LARGE,FULL, RIPE, LUSCOUS TITTIES, AND HER SLIM BODY TURNED HIM ON,AS NO OTHER WOMAN EVER HAS. WONDERING HOW IT WOULD FEEL, HAVING HER LONG, SLENDER LEGS WRAP AROUND HIM." How dose that sound?" he asks. She read it back to him. And told him that it was better.

"See if you can fix her view of him." he ask. She thought about it,and came up with her view of him. She started typing away, about 20 minutes later he heard her stop.

"Tell me how this sounds." she said.

" SHE KNEW HE HAD BEDROOM BLUE EYES WHEN SHE MET HIM, BUT WHEN SHE WALK INTO HIS ROOM TO PUT AWAY HIS CLOTHES. SHE SAW THAT HE WAS LAYING NAKED ON THE BED ASLEEP. HIS HAIR WAS DARK BROWN/BLACK, HE STOOD AT LEAST 6'4", HANDSOME LOOKING. SHE WATCH HIM TURN ONTO HIS BACK,SHE GASPS AT WHAT SHE SAW. HIS COCK WAS HARD AND ENORMOUS, SHE HAS NEVER SAW A COCK THAT LARGE BEFORE. SHE WENT OVER TO HAVE A CLOSER LOOK. HIS SIZE FANSENATED HER, SHE REACH OUT TO TOUCH HIM. HE OPEN HIS EYES, SEEING HER THERE, HE REACH OUT TO BRING HER FACE CLOSER FOR HIS KISS." she read to him.

"That was wonderful Heather." he told her.

"Thank you Logan's." she said.

"Put it away and lets go to bed." he said.

"Logan's would you sleep in here with me. Last night I thought someone was outside that window. I didn't see anything when I look, but I'm scared." she said.

" Okay just let me get my robe and I'll be right in. I want the side closest to the door." he told her.

He took his time, wanting to be sure she was in bed already. He walk in and got into bed, turning off the light. They tried to sleep. Logan's was fighting to keep his hands to him self.

"Heather have you ever sleep with a man before?" he ask.

"Not really." she said.

"What dose that mean Honey?" he ask.

"I can't tell you, no that's not true I'm scare to say what happen." she said.

" Heather I wont tell anyone, I promise." he said. She knew she could trust him.

"My father love working deals, his business was selling mom to any man, or men who wanted her. One day these three men didn't want her anymore, they as told him that they paid him one million for four weekends. My father told me to dress int his outfit he toss me, and to come with him. I was always afraid of him so I did what he told me. He took me the number 5 cabin at the back of our house. We went inside, I saw the men give him the money, and he told me that I was to do what ever the men wanted me to do." she said.

"What did the men do to you Heather please tell me honey?" he ask.

"They strip me and tie me to the bed posts and made me suck their cocks, then each took a turn fucking me. But the worst was when the tie me over a small table and put their cocks in my ass one after the other. I cry, scream, yelled for them to stop, but they wouldn't. They said that they own me, brought and paid for. I passed out, when I woke up I was in my room, and the next day my dad had heart attack or something and went into the hospital. I pack some stuff and ran. That was a little over a year ago. I called my mom last night, she told me he's dead and she blames me for everything." she told him. Logan's pull her close, telling her she did nothing wrong, it was her father and mother who was in the wrong. That made her cry harder. he pull her into his arms, telling her that she is a beautiful, sexy lady and some day she will find a man who will make love to her and that will take the bed memories away. He kiss her, bring her closer to his body. She could feel his hard body, his touch was nothing like those men. It made her feel good. She kiss him back.

When he pull his mouth off.

"Don't say anything please Logan's, I want to to make love to me." she said.

"Heather I don't know if I can. What I mean is that I'm hard now, but I could get inside you and it will go soft, it's happen before. If I start I want to go all the way." he said.

"Logan's I don't care, Whatever you can do will be alright. PLEASE!!!" she said.

"We will go as far as my cock will let me." he said.

"Tell me how to please you, I want to suck your cock." she ask. He told her to hold him, and lick and kiss his cock.

"Oh god, feels so good, don't stop, take me into your mouth and suck me. OOOOOOOOO, so good." he groan. She took more of his cock in her mouth, moving her head up and down.

"Oh Heather I'm going to cum, Honey here it comes." he said. He knew she was drinking his cum, and that made him feel wonderful.

When he was back to breathing normal again he ask her if she was alright. She told him she was great and she didn't want to stop unless he did.

"No Baby I'm going to give you, just what you gave me." he said.

"I'm going to move over you. spread your legs a little. Yes that's it." he said. He layed o top of her. All of sudden he wasn't sure if he could do this.

"Logan's what's wrong?" she ask.

"Heather I'm not sure I can do this without seeing you." he told her. Placing her hand on the side of his face.

"Oh Logan's, close your eyes, you can do anything. I your mind you see a woman's body laying under you. That's all you need to do." she said.

"Heather kiss me." he said.

He kiss her back, moving down to her tits, sucking her nipples one at a time. Then he kiss, ad lick his way down to her pussy.

"Oh Heather you taste wonderful, Do you want me to go on?" he ask.

"YES, PLEASE DON'T STOP, FEELS SO GOOD." she groan. He spread her legs apart more and lick her pussy lips, slipping his tongue inside, the a finger move in. He move his finger in and out, while he suck on her pussy too. Heather was going crazy, she could hold still. She like what he was doing, and didn't want him to stop. When Logan's slip two fingers inside her, he felt her body stiffen up.

"Oh God Logan's I'm cumming." she cried out.

Logan's pull her to him and cover them with the sheet.

"Lets sleep now, tomorrow will another day." he said.

"But your still hard wont that hurt?" she said askly.

"No not really, If I'm still hard after peeing in the morning we'll see what happens then." he told her.

"Logan's, Thank you for that. You've taken some of the bad menories away." she said.

"I know how father's can be, I had one who thought nothing of beating on you for anything, and my older brother was the same, When he rape our sister, my mother told dad that if he wasn't gone, she wasn't coming back with her daughter. Dad thought it was fine what he had done to her. I hate him. He left and I've never saw him again." he told her.

Sometime later, something woke him up. He notice his eye sight had clear, he look over at the window and saw someone looking in. He reach for his cell phone under his pillow, push a button he call his sister's house. Fred answer the phone.

"Fred, Logan's here theres someone looking in the looking in the window right now, okay send them with key word

"koolo" Thanks." Logan's hung up. As quietly as he could he reach over to Heather and whisper in her ear.

"Heather wake up." he said.

"I heard you call Fred." she said. Just then they heard screaming and barking. Logo got up and ran out of the room.

"Stay in here Heather , don't come out for anything." he said.

Logan's saw the men running with the dogs chasing after them. Fred and Mary showed up as the dogs came running back.

"Go on home guys I'll keep the dogs here with me." he said. Bring the dogs inside, he ask Heather if she like dogs, ad she told him that she love them and she already knew these two. He gives them a command, ad they leave the room. Getting back into bed with her. he tells her that the dogs will stay here for awhile. Turning off the light, she tells him that she not tried. He smiles, knowing that he's not either.

"Heather would you like to make love to you?" he ask.

"Yes, If you want to." she said.

"Have you ever done it on your side?" he ask. She told him no, she never did that.

"Face me, and lift your leg over mine." he said. She put her leg over his hip, that left her looking at his chest.

"Logan's, Do men like having their chest nipples suck on like woman do?" she ask.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers
12