Heather's First Threesome

Story Info
Wife is blindfold with him and his friend.
1.3k words
4.16
112.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the days had been warmer, we had occasionally played this game in our lovemaking where Heather put on a blindfold, of the type travellers use on airliners to get to sleep. She seemed to find it exciting, anonymous love. I used the fact that she couldn't see me to move around her body and surprise her with my tongue or fingers or prick on some unexpected part of her naked body.

On this particular night, Sean had come around. He was maudlin because his relationship was going through a rocky patch. Heather went off to bed earlier, leaving Sean and I alone. We had had a bit to drink, and he was clearly in no fit state to drive home. I offered him a bed for the night, and realised I had an idea which I wanted to try out. He seemed keen. I asked him to give me fifteen minutes, then come naked to our bedroom.

When I got to bed, she was relaxed, half asleep, but responsive to my touches. I suggested the blindfold, and talked Heather into it. We took off her clothes, pulled back the covers, and I began kissing her all over her body. She lay back and enjoyed the caresses. When I kissed her lips, I could tell she had been thinking sexy thoughts. Her lips were soft and responsive.

I paused and moved stealthily to the door. Sean was standing there in the nude, grinning sheepishly, and holding onto one big erection. I motioned him in. In the room, I climbed onto the bed and straddled Heather, kissing her belly and moving down her thighs. Sean stood for a while at her side, letting his eyes acclimatise to the dark, then he reached out and began playing with her nipple. When he used his other hand to play with her other nipple, I could feel her tense. I looked up from kissing the inside of her thigh to see her touch his hand, run her fingers along, feeling its length and texture, and obviously trying to work something out. She quietly called my name in the electric atmosphere, and I quietly answered.

At that point Heather knew that those were not my hands on her breasts, making her nipples so hard. I decided to force the issue, and made a dive for her pussy, kissing her mound hard, and urging her legs apart. She was initially reluctant, then let me in. My tongue started its work on her clitoris, and she opened up. I was keen to see what was happening, so I had to position myself for the best view. She kept on playing with Sean's hands at first, letting him finger her hard little nipples. At some point, he bent over, and teased her left nipple with his lips and tongue. Then it happened. Her left hand snaked out and ran up the inside of his thigh. She played with the hairs on his leg, then ran up (higher than where my penis would be, because he is taller) first to his balls, which she fondled, then to his prick.

It excited me to see her run her hand along his length, feeling the different texture, the uncircumcised feel, the bigger knob, the bendy shape. She ran her fingers around it in every direction, testing it in every way. He was loving it too, groaning quietly in his throat. She was squirming underneath me, as he moved his mouth from her tit to her lips. She kissed him, licked his lips, used her tongue lovingly, all the while running her hand along and around his stiff prick.

Then Heather pulled his prick towards her, and I almost stopped tonguing her clitoris to get a better view. She raised her head off the pillow, and turned to him, kissing the knob of his prick, licking it, fingering its length and sending him into ecstasy with her fingers on his balls. Her box was getting sloppy with juices as she moved into me, at the same time taking his length slowly into her mouth. She had obviously decided to try a few things out, because she licked his balls, kissed his thighs, used her fingers in different ways and places than I had seen before. I stopped licking her and let her operate on Sean. This allowed her to sit on the side of the bed facing him, and operate on his erection. He was loving it, and couldn't keep quiet. He started urging Heather to fuck him with her tongue, tickle his balls, and so forth. She loved it too, breathing heavily and burying her face in his thighs.

I moved behind her, kneeling on the bed and massaging her back , then reaching around to her tits. Sean grabbed the back of her head and held her onto him. he was starting to come, and I expected her to pull out, but she didn't. She kept gobbling and sucking and teasing his balls until he come bucking and plunging into her mouth. To my great surprise she not only took his seed in her mouth, but swallowed it, then wantonly pulled his mouth down to hers so he could taste his salt in her mouth.

By this stage, I was rubbing my own penis against Heather's back, a hand full of tit. She let Sean's penis flop out of her mouth, and lay back on the bed again, ready for our next move. I lay next to her, and moved her onto me. She straddled me, and let her wet pussy down onto me. She wanted some fucking and she said so. She moved up and down on me, fucking my prick, then laid out flat on top of me. At this stage, I became aware of Sean re~joining us. He had climbed onto the bed. and was caressing her back. I could feel her responding to his hands and to my prick in two different directions, and I loved it as much as she did.

I slid open the drawer of the cabinet, found the tube of lubricant, and a condom which I had left there, and pushed them into his hands. He knew what to do. Fist of all he teased her little anus button, which caused she to buck into me and open tour legs. Then he put some lubricant on her arse. I could feel her stiffen a little, then relax as a whispered in her ear that she shouldn't worry because "we've got protection". He worked a finger into her arse, and I could feel it in her front passage. I was so excited at the thought of us sharing her holes together. Then he raised himself behind she, holding his body above the bed an he lubricated his shaft. He pressed slowly against her hole. I thought at first the angle may be wrong, and he would not be able to enter, but I felt her pressing back against him, and I followed with my prick. With a grunt, Sean started to get in. I was so excited, because I could feel his hard member in the adjacent tunnel. He was trying to hold his weight off us.

Heather kept moving, the two of us following her lead, and all three breathing hard. Then she started yelling at us to "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard you pricks, I want your pricks inside my holes." I came first, in an explosion which caused me to see stars. She wanted my prick still, so I tried to hold the erection, but it was both pleasure and pain to do so. Then she came, Sean's big prick pushing Heather onto mine. She collapsed onto my chest, and Sean spurted into her arse (the excitement I felt as I could feel his shaft in her other hole kept my erection up that little bit longer, and I let go a little extra spurt myself,). At this point, everybody collapsed onto me, and I thought I would be crushed...