Heather's Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HamSwift
HamSwift
41 Followers

When they got back to their towels Heather still had John's come smeared on her neck and matted in her hair. She lay on her stomach in a daze and John put oil on her back while telling her he loved her more than she could know. All the while he was looking at her red, hand-printed ass. He continued massaging her and a few minutes later he saw that she was pushing her groin into the towel. He could hardly believe it, but she was achy with desire again.

"Okay baby," he chuckled, "let's head back to the room." Heather moaned her agreement.

***

Within a minute of their arrival to their room they were making love again. This time they were slow and amorous with each other, taking their time, looking into each other's eyes. John cradled his wife in his arms and she whispered how much she loved him. As they moved against each other John put two fingers into her mouth and watched as she sucked them in deeply. After so much sex that day, John had been only semi-hard inside her, but when she sucked his fingers he became stiff as steel. It took only a minute before they came together.

For the rest of the afternoon they didn't say much about their beach experience. Heather didn't mention the man hiding by the palm trees and neither did John. They didn't talk about good looking Frisbee players or anal sex or spanking. Instead, they had a big lunch at the little shack by the beach and laughed about kooky things that had happened during their wedding reception. Later they played ping pong by the pool and then had a few drinks at one of the resort's outdoor bars.

Much later, after dinner and more drinks, John got up the gumption to say how much he'd loved seeing Heather suck his fingers in the room, that when she did it he was pretending she was sucking another guy as he made love to her, and that that's what had made him come.

Heather blushed. She sipped her wine. She looked away. She bit her lip.

Then she whispered she would do whatever made him happy.

HamSwift
HamSwift
41 Followers
12