Heather's Last Day

Story Info
On Heather's last day, her boss decides to have fun.
7.2k words
4.06
74.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Heather leaves her employment, she is stripped by her boss, but later turns the tables on her.

----------

Heather worked as a shop assistant in a women’s boutique, and had been doing so for about six months before she was offered a better job in a rival shop. Her departure had not gone down well with the owner, Miss Grey, so she wasn’t sorry that this was her last day. Closing time eventually came around and she said farewell to the other three assistants before heading for Miss Grey’s office as she had been requested to do earlier. She knocked and entered to find Miss Grey sitting behind her desk sorting through some paperwork. Miss Grey was in her mid thirties, nearly six foot tall with long black hair, she wore today, as she always did one of her navy blue business suits. She was not easy to get on with and never socialized with her staff, in fact her first name was completely unknown to any of the staff including Heather who now stood rather nervously in front of the desk. She was wearing the uniform provided for the shop staff which was quite a neat affair consisting of a matching navy blue jacket and thigh length skirt with black stockings and black high heeled shoes; a white blouse finished it off.. Miss Grey always had an air of authority about her and today was no exception as she looked up at the blonde 23 year old who uncomfortably avoided her gaze.

"Right," she began. "I’ve got a few forms for you to sign and then there are a couple of other matters to sort out before you leave, Heather."

"OK," Heather replied and she spent the next few minutes signing her name on various bits of paper as directed by Miss Grey. Once she had finished Miss Grey collected the papers together and put them in a drawer before once again addressing Heather.

" That’s the paperwork done which just leaves two other matters to deal with, the first being your uniform, we’ll need it back of course."

" No problem," Heather told her. "I’ll drop it in sometime next week, if that’s alright?"

Miss Grey was silent for a moment before she replied.

"I’m afraid it’s not, you see the last three people who have left all said the same thing but I’m still waiting for their uniforms."

"Oh but I’ll return it," Heather assured her.

Miss Grey looked thoughtful for a moment but then sighed and said, "No, I’m sorry, you’ll have to leave it now, I can’t afford to lose another one."

"But I’ve nothing else with me," Heather pleaded, "not even a coat."

"I can’t help that, Heather. I really must have the uniform before you leave."

Heather continued to plead with Miss Grey but deep down she knew it was a hopeless cause, Miss Grey was well known for not changing her mind and clearly she was doing this to get her own back on Heather. She eventually fell silent as her pleas were obviously falling on deaf ears and just stood there staring at her feet. Miss Grey finally broke the silence saying, in a icy tone, "I haven’t got all night Heather, the uniform please."

Fighting back the tears Heather began to slowly remove her jacket not really believing that this was happening to her. She remembered to take her keys out of the jacket pocket as she placed it on Miss Grey’s desk. She then undid the belt on her skirt before reaching behind her to unbutton and then unzip her skirt. She paused her and looked a Miss Grey, but the shop owner was busy, or a least appeared to be, looking through some invoices. Heather dejectedly let her skirt slide slowly to the floor, stepped out of it and then picking it up put on top of her jacket on the desk. The air felt cool on the bare flesh at the top of her thighs between where her hold up stockings finished and her rather brief white knickers began. Heather struggled with the buttons on her blouse as by now her hands were trembling and she was having difficulty controlling her fingers. The buttons on her cuffs caused the most trouble but eventually she succeeded and removed her blouse to reveal her 38C breasts which her white lacy half cup bra struggled to hold in place. She dropped the blouse on top of the rest of her uniform and stood back from the desk but before she could say anything Miss Grey, without looking up, curtly said, "The shoes are part of the uniform as well."

Suddenly Heather seethed with rage at the way Miss Grey was treating her and she wrenched the shoes from her feet and slammed them down on the desk.

"There you are," she hissed through clenched teeth.

Miss Grey looked up at her with a faint trace of amusement on her face before adding, "The stockings belong to this business as well." And then picked up her pen and began to write. Heather now red in the face could hardly control her anger as she virtually ripped the stockings from her legs and literally threw them at Miss Grey where they landed on the desk just in front of her. Miss Grey, with a look of distaste, carefully picked up one of the stockings with the end of her pen and deposited it in the rubbish bin. She then repeated the exercise with the other stocking before carrying on writing.

Heather stood in front of the desk in just her bra and knickers, her feeling of rage rapidly subsiding to be replaced by one of great anxiety.

"How was she going to get home," she thought desperately to herself, at least her car was in the underground car park below the shop. She felt a wave of panic sweep over her as she realized her predicament.

Her thoughts were then interrupted as Miss Grey put down her pen and said, "Thank you for the uniform, Heather, that just leaves one final matter."

"What’s that?" Heather spat out determined to put on a show of defiance despite her true feelings.

"The matter of the money that I lent you out of the petty cash," Miss Grey informed her.

"Well, I haven’t got any money, so you’ll have to wait, won’t you?" Heather replied coldly.

"I’d like to," Miss Grey continued, "but as I said earlier I have no guarantee that you will come back so perhaps you’d better leave something as security. Just for my peace of mind."

"But I don’t have anything," protested Heather. " I promise I’ll come back and pay you."

"I see you don’t even have a watch, " Miss Grey went on, "so you’ll have to leave something else instead."

"Like what?" Heather retorted.

"I’m afraid there is nothing else for it, you’ll have to leave your bra and knickers, they should more than cover the outstanding amount."

Heather was panic stricken. Surely Miss Grey wasn’t going to send her home without a stitch.

"Please, Miss Grey," she begged, " take my bra and knickers and I’ll be left with nothing."

"I’m very sorry, Heather, but I see no alternative. When you come back with the money, I’ll be happy to return them to you."

"Please, No!" Heather pleaded, "Don’t..."

Miss Grey said nothing but looked straight at Heather who could tell by the expression on her face that further argument was futile. So with tears welling up in her eyes she reached behind herself and unclipped her bra. Her breasts swung free as she slipped her arms very slowly out of the straps and put the white lace garment on the desk. She then hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and extremely slowly slid them down to her knees where she let them go to fall to the floor by themselves. Bending down she felt very vulnerable and put her arm across her naked breasts as she reached to pick up her knickers. These she put on top of her bra and then stood back, still covering her breasts, to await Miss Grey’s next move. Before Heather had much time to think about her predicament Miss Grey put down her pen and addressed her.

"Thank you, Heather, I’m sure you will be aware that I will be sorry to see you go and I wish you well in your new job." Heather couldn’t believe it, Miss Grey was talking to her as if nothing was amiss: yet she had jut made one of her staff strip naked in front of her. Heather could barely comprehend it as Miss Grey continued.

"Er, in view of your present situation, I’ll let you out of the fire exit directly into the car park. I believe your car is parked there."

"Yes," was all Heather could manage to whisper in reply not believing that this could be happening to her.

"In that case," Miss Grey went on, "as we’ve nothing else to do here I’ll take you down to the fire exit and bid you farewell."

Heather thought briefly about begging Miss Grey for her clothes but she knew that it would be a waste of time so instead she remained silent as her former boss came round from behind her desk, picking up Heather’s keys as she did so and headed for the office door. She opened it and walked out into the shop, Heather followed. As they walked through the store Heather looked at Miss Grey’s skirt swishing on her legs and wished she could feel a skirt doing the same on her own legs. In fact at that moment she would have settled for the feeling of any sort of clothing upon any part of her body. She felt strange as she followed Miss Grey, shoes clicking on the hard floor. In contrast Heather padded along silently behind with the floor feeling cold on the soles of her feet. Not that she really noticed as her thoughts had now turned to what would happen when she left the store. They eventually arrived at the fire exit and to Heather’s amazement Miss Grey turned and smiling held out her hand, "Well goodbye and good luck."

Heather with her mind in a turmoil found herself shaking the proffered hand and actually saying "Thank you."

Miss Grey then turned and pushed open the fire exit door. Heather felt herself involuntarily taking a step backwards as Miss Grey took a quick look around the car park before turning to Heather and saying, "All clear, off you go."

Heather took a deep breath and stepped through the door. To her horror she saw that there were still a few people around but as she turned to go back into the shop the fire door clanged shut behind her. She was well and truly on her own. Quickly she crouched behind a parked car and then carefully peered over it to see if she had been spotted. She hadn’t and after a good look round she set off towards her car in a crouching sort of run. As it was evening there were not many cars left and quite often she had to break from cover and make a dash in the open. Her progress was further hindered by being barefoot and not able to run very fast. So with several detours and one or two heartstopping moments when she was nearly spotted it took her nearly fifteen minutes to negotiate the car park. Finally she reached her car and still crouching she unlocked the door and thankfully slid inside. She had a quick look in the back but there was absolutely nothing to cover her nakedness.

"Oh well," she thought to herself, "It's dark outside and nobody will see me."

It was then she noticed the little green light on the dashboard.

"Damn I must have left the lights on this morning," she said out loud to herself.

About two seconds later a terrible thought hit her as she desperately jammed the key into the ignition and turned it. The engine did not even turn over, the battery was completely flat……………

Heather's Last Day Part 2

"Oh no," Heather wailed on the edge of panic. She was in a desperate situation and knew it, completely naked miles from home with a car that wouldn’t start. Her eyes glazed over and she slumped forward in defeat until her forehead was resting on the steering wheel. She racked her brains to see if she could think of a way out of her predicament but nothing came to mind. In a last desperate act she suddenly sat bolt upright and tried the ignition again but it was a futile gesture, there was no way the engine was going to start so she slowly leant back in her seat and began to wallow in self pity. For several minutes she sat there motionless staring into space until she was suddenly startled by a tap on the side window.

"Oh," she cried in fright and instinctively covered herself with her hands. Looking round she saw that Miss Grey was standing beside the car. A feeling of relief that it was not a stranger, passed briefly over her , but was rapidly replaced by one of extreme trepidation, this was, after all, the woman who had made her strip naked in the first place. Miss Grey indicated for her to wind down the window which Heather duly did.

"Having trouble?" Miss Grey enquired with a slight smirk on her face. "I thought you’d be long gone by now."

"My car won’t start," Heather explained, the despair evident in her voice.

"Oh dear, that’s unfortunate."

Miss Grey replied and was turning to leave when she was stopped by Heather saying, "Please….. please can I have my clothes back."

" The uniform belonged to me, remember?" Miss Grey responded, "and I’ll return your underwear when you pay me the money you owe."

"Please," Heather begged, "you can’t leave me stranded here naked."

"I could if I wanted," Miss Grey replied matter of factly.

"You wouldn’t," Heather gasped not believing what she was hearing.

Miss Grey stared intently at Heather for several seconds before breaking into a thin smile and saying, "No….. I suppose not."

"Thank you" Heather breathed with relief, "Where are my clothes?"

"They’re still in my office and I’m not going back for them," Miss Grey informed her and as Heather looked aghast she continued, "but I will give you a lift." This relieved Heather somewhat, she may still be naked but at least she could get home. She grabbed her keys from the ignition and was out of her car and locking it in a flash. As she finished a car engine starting over the other side of the car park caused her to flinch and crouch down slightly, reminding her of her nakedness.

"Where’s your car," she asked anxiously as she turned to face Miss Grey.

"Follow me," the store manageress answered and set off along the row of cars.

Heather looked around furtively and then scurried after Miss Grey, acutely aware of her lack of clothes. Fortunately for her, Miss Grey’s car was only parked about ten further along from Heather’s so they soon got there . But the clothed woman made a great deal out of rooting around in her handbag to find her car keys just to prolong Heather’s agony slightly longer. At long last she produced them, opened the driver’s door and got inside. She then lent across to open Heather’s door and as soon the lock was released Heather was quickly inside. Miss Grey buckled her seat belt and as she put the key in the ignition she looked at Heather who was sat there with her arms crossed over her breasts.

"Don’t forget your seat belt, dear," Miss Grey said condescendingly

Heather mumbled an acknowledgement and reached for her belt as Miss Grey started the engine and then reversed the car out of its parking place. They were soon out of the car park and driving down the road that was the way to both Heather’s flat and Miss Grey’s house. Miss Grey hummed contentedly to herself, as she drove. Heather just sat there in silence grateful that it was dark and that nobody could see in. They were about halfway home when, to Heather’s horror, Miss Grey turned into a supermarket.

"What are you doing?" she asked in fright as they entered the well lit car park and her naked body was suddenly far more illuminated than Heather desired.

"I have some shopping to do," Miss Grey replied smugly.

"You can’t leave me naked in the car," Heather said in a shaky voice.

Miss Grey drove to the furthest corner of the car park, still well lit but devoid of other cars and turned off the engine before answering, "Certainly not, I have all the records for my shop in the back of the car, I don’t want you destroying them to get some sort of revenge whilst I’m gone."

"But I… I c.. can’t come with you like this," Heather stammered

"Of course not," Miss Grey laughed, "you can wait in the car park, there is a rubbish bin over there to shelter behind.

"You can’t be serious," Heather gasped.

"Yes I am, " Miss Grey snapped, "So get out of my car before I drag you out by your hair."

"Please," Heather begged

"OUT NOW!" Miss Grey shouted and so frightened was Heather that she was out of the car in a flash and heading for the relative safety of the rubbish bin which was about 10 yards from the car. Crouching down behind it Heather peered over the top to see Miss Grey striding off towards the supermarket. Close to tears she prayed that Miss Grey would not be very long, but deep down she knew that the shop owner would take great delight in prolonging Heather’s naked wait.

Heather spent most of her time slumped behind her bin. Occasionally she peered out from her hiding place in the vain hope that Miss Grey was returning, but each time there was no sign of her and she sat back down to wait some more. But then on one of her quick peeks she thought she saw a chink of light from the back of Miss Grey’s car. A faint glimmer of hope that the tailgate hadn’t been shut properly causing the light to stay on crossed her mind and looking across the car park once more to see if any one was near she plucked up her courage to go and investigate. If she could get it open perhaps she could hide in there until Miss Grey returned she thought to herself. She took a deep breath and after making one more check that nobody was nearby, darted out from behind the bin and scurried over to the car. She crouched down at the back of it and quickly tried the tailgate which to her utter surprise opened easily. But when she looked in she saw that it was full of books and records belonging to Miss Grey’s business and there was no way she would be able to hide in there as well. Despair almost overwhelmed her but then an idea hit her and for the first time that evening she broke into a smile. Ten minutes later she returned to her rubbish bin to await Miss Grey’s return.

At long last Heather spied Miss Grey approaching, carrying one small bag of shopping. She hadn’t really needed to stop at the supermarket at all. Heather noted. Miss Grey walked past her car and over to Heather’s bin.

"Still here," she enquired cheerily.

"Yes," Heather responded.

"Good," Miss Grey continued, "Well I’m afraid I met my friend Julie in the store and she has invited me back for dinner."

Heather had a good idea what was coming next.

"So I’m afraid I can’t take you home after all, you’ll have to make your own way." Heather now knew that she had planned to dump her naked.

But Miss Grey was rather taken aback by Heather’s response as she was expecting her to plead desperately rather than say, "Leave me here and your business is finished."

"What do you mean?" Miss Grey asked rather concerned.

Heather then explained that she had taken the liberty of removing all Miss Grey’s business records from her car boot and had hidden them.

"Give them back this instant," Miss Grey demanded trying to sound as if she was in control. But in reality she was now in trouble as she knew without her records she would at the very least have serious problems or more likely as Heather quite rightly stated she could be finished. She knew she had to get them back at all costs. She spent a minute walking around the immediate area to see if she could spot where Heather had put them, but to no avail. She finally returned to the bin and looked down at Heather.

"OK, you win," she said unpleasantly, "What do you want?"

"Clothes," Heather answered without hesitation.

"Right, I’ll go back into the store and see what I can get, they have a small clothes section," Miss Grey replied and turned away.

"STOP!" Heather ordered causing Miss Grey to freeze in her tracks, "I want your clothes."

Miss Grey gulped but said nothing.

"Come on," Heather added impatiently, "off with them."

"I’ll lend you my jacket" Miss Grey tried to bargain, the thought of being made to strip by Heather filling her with dread.

12