Heather's 'One Percenter' Goal Pt. 01

Story Info
First, a blind alley. Now, a new alley.
9.6k words
30.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers

Author's Foreword: Thanks for reading my work again. The BTBers will have a field day with this story: but do I care?

*****

A real estate investment trust (REIT) is another boondoggle created by legislators in an attempt to correct a previously legislated boondoggle. To comply with restrictive legislation when doing business a very few individuals own just under 50 percent of the outstanding shares, while the investing public own the remainder. The latter earn good dividends on the shares of successful REITs they purchase (when compared to typical common stock purchases).

John Mason was Director of Operations of one of the top twenty REITs. The firm, ABX, owned properties in five states acquired mostly by competitive bid for previously foreclosed home loans, mostly. Banks and certain government entities typically were the sellers.

John was examining the contents of the former Director of Technical Services' workstation of ABX. The Security Guard had escorted the company's former Guru out of the building fifteen minutes earlier. Mason sat logged in to the former employee's workstation. An outside hacker firm that Mason had hired had intercepted her sending ABX documents to a REIT competitor. Mason's examination included inspecting other such deleted files that were communication tracks still resident on the disk drive. His goal was to assess the full damage done to ABX by the errant Tech Guru.

John Mason was 42 and had been with the current and its predecessor company for twenty two years and managed a 130 person staff who did receivables and payables accounting, bid services, compliance, and construction management. Twenty years ago he was a trainee in construction management, right out of college. Today he was fit and over worked and stressed and traveled extensively but was well paid for his efforts.

He met and started dating his wife, Heather, who at the time was a trainee in Bid Services in the seed company, shortly after he started with the same company. They fell madly in love and after twenty years she was still the apple of his eye.

John sat at the workstation printing off certain documents and preparing a report, even though it was passed six o'clock and the office was normally empty at this time. He brought up attachments to emails that were summary bid sheets that had been fetched from bid service employees' computers. He grimaced when observing that ABX bid low by 50 to 100 dollars on a number of packages that totaled in the 7 digits for each package. His head ached and he remembered that he had had no lunch. He finished with that and continued examining the former Guru's computer.

There was a large '?' Icon on the desk top which Mason clicked on. It brought up a live video feed coming from the CEO's private back office. Surprised that he was still in the office, Mason recognized the scene instantly, having been there so many times over the years. The CEO was Jerry Tyler, the only person John had ever met who was without a friend in the world. Tyler sat at his desk reading a report with a frown on his face. Mason plugged earbuds into the computer to silence the computer speakers in case the CEO made a phone call or had a visitor. He then went about his work while the feed played in the background.

Jerry Tyler was an Obese, old school, bull-dog ugly monster who was past 60 years of age now, and looked like he was pushing 80. But he knew Real Estate investment, and how to make money buying and selling properties and had done so successfully for the past 40 years. The price Tyler paid was steep, however, in that he was friendless, childless, and his lower right drawer was full of prescription medicines he took just to stay alive. He also was on his 3rd unsuccessful marriage and one year ago had had a quadruple by-pass heart operation after suffering from heart disease for 30 years.

John's attention was drawn back to the video feed when the sound of the door leading to Tyler's private bathroom opened and John Mason's wife of 20 years, Heather Mason, stepped out naked and smiling. Jerry Tyler ignored her and continued reading. John Mason activated the video capture app and started living the worst nightmare 24-hours of his life at that point.

Heather, John's loving wife, was Jerry Tyler's right hand personal assistant. She was 40, mother of a 19 year old graduate student, fit and knock out beautiful, still. She had worked her way up through ABX's bid services and then accounting and became the Administrative Assistant to Jerry Tyler. Her low 7-digit annual compensation package position required extensive travel with Tyler to bid openings, and negotiations/partying with buying/selling principals and management agencies. Mason had never distrusted her since as Operations Manager he had often approved payment to Escorts who were often hired by ABX to wine and dine principals the company was trying to impress.

As far as the staff was concerned, Heather 'ran' ABX, although she was underpaid and got zero recognition, always being in Tyler's shadow. A 3.99 GPA graduate in accounting, her near photographic memory allowed her to sail through the CPA exams with record scores. In contrast to Jerry Tyler, every single employee was Heather's friend, and most even unconsciously stood up when she entered their office or cubicle.

The live feed shattered John's faith in his loving wife, of course. So he watched the monitor fighting nausea as Heather stopped directly behind Tyler and began gently rubbing his shoulders and neck in the silent room. Tyler ignored his assistant, being so engrossed in the report. He finally put the document aside and turned around and smiled at her, as he pulled her beautiful red lips to his 'frog' like ones and kissed her. It was obvious to John that their tongues were passionately dancing in each others mouth.

The CEO then turned back around and cleared off the center of his huge desk top, and motioned for Heather to move to the desk top. She lay on her back on top of it naked and rested her legs on Tyler's shoulder. He plunged his tongue directly into her pussy. This went on for 15 minutes and the only sounds were grunts and groans of aging mixed with those of Tyler's passion. Neither he nor the woman he was using had yet spoken a single word.

Heather stood up while Tyler stripped to his shorts. She then pulled them down to expose a half-hard, very small penis sticking out at 45-degrees from his big lower belly. She knelt and took his small, nearly limp member into her mouth to pleasure him.

About ten minutes into this pleasuring, the phone rang. Heather immediately stood up. It was on speaker phone and Tyler said, "Hello Traci, I am almost through here."

His wife responded, "Hey Arsehole, have you forgotten that we have a black-tie event where we must make a courtesy show within the next two hours?"

He replied, "I will be leaving in 10 minutes, Dear," and broke the circuit.

Traci Tyler was a former Miss America contestant, now in her mid-30s, and was stunningly beautiful and shapely just as she was as a young beauty contestant. She still caused men to sit down out of embarrassment upon entering a room! More importantly she and her two siblings had each inherited a high eight digit estate from their father - who had made his fortune in commercial farming. Traci had furnished most of the money to fund the set up of ABX from the predecessor company. She had done this with the guidance of her closet lover - that everyone knew about - and real estate attorney. Traci and Counsel later convinced Jerry Tyler to buy a sizable chunk of the newly formed ABX and become its CEO. The trophy wife dearly loathed those days she was forced to come into the office. She had so much more interesting things to do with her days than be in the same office as Jerry Tyler.

In time, the attorney convinced his sex-Toy client Traci, to seduce and marry Jerry Tyler - by this time she called the lecherous old man 'Toad' to his back. This was ABX's best method of quickly getting more badly needed cash in the early days after it was founded. Tyler was initially so enamored of her until he couldn't say say 'no' to anything she asked.

Today the principals of ABX are Traci Tyler, Jerry Tyler, the firm's attorney, and Traci and her sex-Toy owning controlling interest. The organization employs 135 full time employees and about that many temporaries at any given time.

After hanging up, Tyler said to Heather, "Shit! I forgot that," as he watched Heather race into the private bathroom to clean up herself, put on her clothes and fix her makeup. Neither Tyler nor Heather's husband watching the computer monitor saw that once inside with the door closed she washed her mouth out with tap water from the sink in an effort to not throw up. She asked herself, "Is a million a year enough pay to play at love with a 'Toad,' not to mention do his thinking for him without any kudos for my efforts? I hate this damn life! But what can I do now? John wouldn't understand if I told him what I do to have the envied title of 'Tyler's Personal Assistant.' God! I just want to get home and feel my husband close to me."

John Mason transferred the captured video feed to his thumb drive and put the ex-employee's computer to sleep. He went to the Men's Room and threw up violently, and then unconsciously washed his hands and face with soap, feeling dead inside. He then returned to the workstation and forced himself to finish his report of the known damage caused by the former employee.

This power point report was to be given in the conference as first item of the senior staff meeting's agenda tomorrow. He wanted to finish this in the office to delay his going home to keep from crying and screaming at Heather because he had proof of her treachery. Having copied the video feed to his cloud account, his last task was to encrypt the former employee's computer disk for future possible legal action against the former Guru.

On his way out of the building he fetched a ladder out of the utility closet and took it into Tyler's now vacant back office. He climbed up to examine the air vent and found the micro-cam that was taped to a louver in the air vent. After removing it, he visited all other lockable offices looking for more cameras but found none.

When there was no longer a reason to stay in the deserted office, John Mason reluctantly drove home. The third of four garage doors attached to their secluded lakeside, spacious home, opened at his BMW's approach. The exhausted manager had already decided a course of action and rehearsed presenting his stone face look to display to his wife, and then he drove into the garage, business as usual.

Heather met him at the kitchen's garage door and screamed, "Why are you so late, you were suppose to come home and work on tomorrow's presentation!"

John forced a say-cheese smile and replied, "I finished it at work, Dear. I hope you didn't wait up dinner for me."

After looking at him, she replied, "You look exhausted and beat up, let me warm up your dinner while you tell me about it."

John replied, "I just want to eat. Then I am going to take a shower and go straight to the bed after I eat. I don't feel well."

She asked, "The damage was that bad, was it?"

"It was unbelievable and I don't want to talk about it tonight. You and Tyler and Tyler's wife plus the department heads will be there, and I don't want to say things twice. Please trust me here, Heather, I am bushed! In fact, I am going to sleep in our son's room tonight, alone."

Later Heather lay alone in their round, king-size bed looking at herself in the mirrors mounted in the ceiling. She used her dildo to bring herself to orgasm just so she could relax enough to go to sleep. But, the circling thoughts in her head drove sleep away no matter what she did. She kept thinking of how she and John might once again become close. It seems that the last five years where fraught with tensions and arguments and only procedural sex - and that rarely, though she never declined his advance. She finally concluded, "Heather, old girl, all you're getting out of this is old and you are to blame. The number one task is to interest your husband in you, once again," she thought just before she mercifully drifted into a fitful sleep.

John slept soundly in his Son's twin bed. Since the precocious boy was in graduate school at CalTech across the country, he only came home for a few brief visits during holidays. It was obvious that he preferred to spend his time with college chums and lovers rather than here. The Operations Manager smiled in the darkness now as he had a plan and a medium level of confidence that all would work out well - both at ABX and in his personal life.

At 9:00 a.m. sharp the next Morning, a Friday, CEO Tyler looked around the conference table and saw pensive faces and said, "John, you have the floor to discuss the first item on our agenda."

Mason kept his seat and trained his laser pointer on the summary sheet of the last five bids. It had been projected to the display board at the end of the table. In two adjacent columns the winning bid amount and successful bidders were displayed. John continued, "As you can see we lost 3 of the five portfolios we bid on by less than 0.001 percent. This means someone submitted higher bids too close to ours to be statistically possible. I found tracks where the former Technical Services Specialist had mailed our summary sheets to all five of the entities who were high bidders. The two packages ABX did get, by the way, was because the high bidder was disqualified. I can only surmise at this point, that the awesome sales job of Mr. Tyler and his assistant, Heather Mason, is responsible for having the two high bids thrown out so that we became the successful bidder." At this point, all dutifully clapped.

For fifteen minutes John Mason detailed his investigation showing documentation of the breach and concluded by saying, "The errant employee's computer has been encrypted and this can not happen again because technical services will now be provided to us on an as needed basis by commercial companies when summoned."

CEO Jerry Tyler's face got redder and redder and kept looking at his wife, but finally said, "Lets take up the second item."

After the meeting Tyler said, "Could John and Heather join Traci and me to continue discussing item one? The rest of you are excused. Thank each of you for your input."

Tyler exploded at his wife the moment the conference room door was closed leaving the four alone, "Just what kind of screening did you do to decide to hire the former Guru without benefit of either me or Mason so much as interviewing her - much less approving her?"

Traci replied angrily, "Go to Hell you fucking Toad, I can hire whomever I wish and that includes someone who will replace you. You want to take this up at the court house?"

Suddenly Tyler's mood changed and he became a humble servant in his attitude. He asked, "So how should we handle this? Keep it quiet hoping it will go away and that the government and banking principals won't get wind of it. Should we protest it by making public those three successful bidders who acted on the stolen information they had? Or just what do you propose, my dear wife," he asked with a cynical smirk on his face?

Traci Tyler, obviously with no clue how to respond, looked at John Mason and asked, "What do you think our response should be, John?"

The Operations Manager looked into Traci's eyes and said, "I have some ideas since I have been thinking about this since my discovery of the breach, But, I am not ready to talk about them until I have spent some time mulling them over. Could I answer you later, Mrs. Tyler?"

She smiled at him and said, "Of course, John. Lets talk later then." Of course, Traci immediately understood implicitly that Mason had all kinds of ideas and maybe even a saleable one and just needed the room cleared.

Without saying a word, Jerry Tyler walked out of the conference room looking at his shoes with a picture of doom on his face, his stomach obviously hurting, as his shoulders were completely slumped. His wife remained calmly sitting and called her chauffeur and left a voice mail to bring her car around to the front entrance. Heather asked in a whisper to her husband, "I am suppose to attend a honor luncheon for the chief of auditing who is retiring. Its a command performance because I am representing Tyler, but I feel a strong undercurrent that something is wrong and want to stay by your side. Should I go?"

Her husband replied, "You go to your luncheon as there will be time for us to visit later. Have a good lunch and please convey my congratulations to Ms Bagley."

Once Traci Tyler and John Mason were alone, she said, "What's on your mind, John?"

The Operations Manager replied as he fetched his smart phone. "O.K., I will give it to you straight. Please watch this video clip."

Not a single word was spoken until the clip started playing the most egregious scene between his wife and Tyler. At that point she said, "That's enough, Mason."

Sounding as if she actually cared for John she looked directly at him and said, "I would not conclude that your wife is a slut based on this..., remember that Tyler is not happy until he can project his power over people. Heather makes a lot of money, much more than she can make anywhere else. Tyler knows this and she lives in fear of suffering his wrath and losing it should she refuse him anything."

Mason scratched his head and said, "You might be right, you know. He loves to demonstrate his power. I once heard him chew out a department head in the men's room while Jerry sat in a stall, and the poor man just cowered outside the stall door. There were 3 others in the toilet watching the show."

She replied, "Our concerns, however, are that the Guru peddled or will peddle this video clip to our enemies in this business - not to mention those who are government and bank officials - just to discredit us or make us laughing stock as professionals. John, thank you for sharing this, but I need to get home and do some thinking and then talk to Legal Counsel at length. Let me get back to you with your agreement that you, me and Counsel will be the only ones who know about this so far, agreed?" Traci watched Mason shake his head, 'yes,' and then her phone rang and she answered, "Drive around the block one more time," and then walked towards the closed door.

After opening it, she turned and asked, "Is your wife scheduled to fly to Houston with Jerry for the Monday morning bid opening?"

John replied, "Yes, she is. And, I do agree to sit on this. Feel free to call me at home as early as Saturday afternoon as that is when she flies if you or Counsel have more questions."

Traci Tyler replied, "Thank you for not rocking the boat and just letting matters happen as planned. The portfolio we are bidding on is major and we need the revenue stream from those rental properties, John, as Houston is not nearly as blighted as our five other areas. Thank you for understanding that."

Friday evening both Heather and John had no appetite when their house keeper put their food on the table. After she brought a pitcher of tea to the table, Heather said, "You may leave early today, Rose, and the next bus should be at your stop in about 15 minutes. Have a nice weekend with your family. See you Tuesday but John will be here Monday evening."

Both sat alone in their 4500 feet home desperately searching for something to say, but silence was pounding on both."

John looked at his wife and said to himself, "I so much want to grab her and we flee this insane life we are living, even at the cost of having to live in a 500 foot double wide manufactured home. I wonder how many other men she fucks from time to time? The joke is on me as I have been turning down pussy partly because there are not enough hours in a day and because I really love Heather and I also am very proud of our future Nobel Laureate son."

c1992w
c1992w
534 Followers