Heather's Youthful Skin

Story Info
A plumber helps her.
2k words
13.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh sure, I got a glamorous job. You can call me the Plumber to the Stars. I grew up in Southern California and worked here all my life, started in the plumbing business with my Dad just outta High School. I'm good at my job, damn good; the famous folks like my work and I don't blab their secrets, so I got a pretty steady business and I make enough money. Well, I'm not Richard Branson and my kids didn't go to Stanford, but I don't have to worry about being able to buy anything I really need or want.

You bet the tabloids are after me. I know who outta be in rehab, who's in the closet, who's made some strange alterations to their house. Wouldn't be any problem to whip out my iPhone and take some pictures of ladies who never do a nude scene getting that all over tan. Know lots of folks who work this neighborhood who sell them out, make some nice side income. Not me, I'm too honest for that, don't believe in backstabbing people who trust me. They're just like everybody else, and deserve a little privacy.

I'm not a star myself. I'm 57, average height, got less hair on my head than I used to and what little's there is mostly grey, a pot belly, and things ache that didn't used to, but I'm in decent shape since I keep busy. Have to take some shit from my buddies regular since my name's Bobby McGhee: every time I hang out with the guys, some asshole has to put that old song on the jukebox. It's amazing I still like Janis' voice after all these years. But I got a great little lady, and I don't regret marrying Alice the day after we graduated high school. After 39 years, I'd still run through a wall for that woman.

So I pulled up at Heather's house at 6:30AM on a usual perfect Southern Cali morning, got out and checked my appointment schedule on my iPhone. Shit, another busy day. I wouldn't get home until after 7PM. Almost a good thing Alice was on the East Coast with our granddaughter Barbara, who's having her third baby. Two weeks on my own and I was missing her. My dick remembered it was lonely for a moment, but then I remembered everything I had to do and it passed.

Heather's usually awake doing yoga, so she makes early appointments. She greeted me wearing a hot pink leotard and a sweet smile when I rang the doorbell and let me in: "How's it going, Bobby?"

"All right. What's the problem?"

"Back up in the hot tub in the master bedroom. My maid tried to clean it and it took forever to drain."

"Probably just needs a snake. I remember where the access is. Won't take long."

"Thanks, Bobby. You're the best."

"Don't I know it."

She giggled as she took me through the house, and I found the access to the hot tub drain. "Would you like some coffee?"

"Sure." I watched her leave, her butt twitching nicely as she walked out the door. Well, I'm only human, and I see lots of gorgeous women. Usually I spend that energy on Alice, which is one reason we have six kids. I got busy and had the snake down the drain, finding some gunk way down the pipe, and breaking it up. Heather back with a steaming mug and sat on the throne to watch as I finished the job.

Things got cleared out and I ran the faucet to make sure the water was draining right. Put the snake away and took the cup, tasting some ambrosia. Heather had a hopeful look on her face and I wondered what was up. Even without makeup first thing in the morning, she was drop dead gorgeous. Sure, I'd seen the clip from the red carpet where she told everyone her secret: she used semen to keep her face free of wrinkles. Guess it works, from what I saw. "How's it going, Bobby? Alice doing all right?"

I make small talk with all my clients, we know each other pretty well. "She's fine, just fine. Out in Baltimore with Barbara; she's due any day now. How's your daughter doing?"

"Oh, fantastic. She's got a job this morning, so she cleared out early. I'm on my own today."

"Any jobs coming up?"

"A couple, I'm reading some scripts my agent sent over. Mostly crap. Going to Greece next month for a photo shoot, mother-daughter."

I laughed. "Great. I'd love to see Greece."

"How long has Alice been gone?"

"Oh a couple of a weeks. She'll stay another couple more, Barbara's mother Kim still has a month before school's out and her mother-in-law's waiting for another grandchild in Georgia. You know Alice, she's got to be there for every new baby in the family."

Heather chuckled and took a sip from her cup. "You miss her?"

"Damn straight." Alice isn't attractive by most people's standards: five foot talls and two hundred pounds, with big, floppy breasts, a big nose and ears that stick out under a naturally curly mop of dark hair. Her eyes could bewitch an empire, and after 39 years of marriage, we still fucked like rabbits. "What can I say?"

Heather nodded and looked anxious. "I need a favor from you."

"Oh?"

"I'm out of a supply of my facial creme, and all the guys I trust are out of town. I need to give myself a facial today to keep people talking about how I look just as good as my daughter."

"Yeah, ok. So?"

"Well, did you see the clip where I told everybody what I put on my face?"

"Yeah." I kept it simple, since I didn't know where she was going and didn't want to leap to conclusions. Something in my pants was already starting to do that. "What d'ya want?"

"Would you jack off in a saucer for me?"

Wow, that's a request I never got before. Guess she was desperate. "I'm not sure, Heather. It's not like I don't want to, but I got a full day today. Daphne needs a drain unplugged, then I got some major work at Marcia's house that should take all afternoon. Oh, and Josie's got a toilet backing up in her guest room, need to get over there next. Don't really have much time to mess around, and I'm not getting home until after dark as it is."

Her eyes were pleading with me and her tongue flicked across her lips. "It's not easy to ask just anybody to do this. You wouldn't believe some guys."

"Yeah, I bet you'd have them standing in line around the block if you put it out you were desperate. I'm flattered you trust me."

She pulled the leotard off her shoulder and gave me a little smile. "C'mon, Bobby. You're lonely, I bet." The other shoulder emerged, and she pulled the front down to show some cleavage. "You need to let go of that tension you've built up." The top came down a little more, showing me she didn't have a tan line, which I knew already from previous visits. "Do it for me, please. Please, please, pretty please. I need it, I need it bad."

Shit, she was building up enough tension right then. "Heather, you're every man's dream, but I got a lady. Faithfulness means something to me."

The top crept a little lower and her lips pouted. "I'll give you two hundred more."

I shook my head. "It's not the money, Heather. I'm not a young man anymore, and it takes a while to get my engine going these days." Alice understood that, and got used to it. She was always kinkier than me, so she was almost always up for some foreplay. "I don't think I got the time today."

"Please. I'll help. You need this since Alice's out of town, your balls'll turn blue."

Well, I'm only human and seeing Heather sitting cross legged on her toilet with an anxious look finally affected me. I mean, a lot of guys imagine this kinda scene when they masturbate. "OK, I'll try. Two hundred and you help me."

She clapped her hands like a little girl and pulled me over to her. In a moment, she had my pants down and my cock exposed. "Wow, I've never seen an uncircumcised cock before. Kinda cute." I'm not huge, but I've got a nice mouthful as Alice would tell you. She looked at me curiously as her played with my foreskin, pulling it back and forth. My dick was getting hard right away, going through its start up procedure. "What's the best way to milk this bad boy?"

"Alice usually gets naked and sucks me a bit, licking my balls. Then I throw her on the bed and we're off to the races."

"Well, I can do part of that." She hopped off perch and shrugged off her leotard in a heartbeat. I'd never seen her naked in any movie, but her body still rocked. Damn, she looked good. Before I knew it, she was back on the throne and her tongue started working its way around my balls while her hand stroked my cock. If only my buddies could see me now; they'd never believe it: Heather begging me to come on her face.

She was in a hurry, and soon the head of my dick was in her mouth. Her tongue felt fantastic as it swirled up and down around my meat, and soon there was a familiar tingle in my balls. O my God, it was the best head I ever had, no question. Alice usually took her time when she sucked my cock, but Heather was frantic and I thought I'd stuck my dick in a whirlpool. The suction Heather had was amazing, something I'd never felt before. I started fucking her face and she put her hands on my hips, encouraging me to pump her mouth.

Things went faster than usual, and before I could cry out, the wave began to rise and overflow. For a moment, I was tempted to latch onto the back of her head and force it all in her mouth like I did with Alice, but that wasn't what Heather wanted, and it was her favor. She pulled me out of her mouth, swallowing what ended up there, closed her eyes, and pointed my gushing cock at her face, moving it around to spread the semen, wiping her face with my man meat. It seemed to last forever and it was so lovely, watching her beam with delight as I unloaded on her face.

I was spent, and Heather was smoothing my jizz all over her skin. "Do you want a washrag?" she asked me.

"Ok, but Alice usually licks me clean, no matter where I've been."

"Wow. Okay, you taste pretty good." Quick as a flash she sucked me again, her tongue running under my foreskin to get every morsel. I was in heaven, and sighed when my limp dick came out of her mouth with a pop.

I almost fainted, and it took my iPhone buzzing with a text to bring me out of my funk. "It's Josie, wondering where the hell I am. Gotta go."

Heather smiled, still massaging my goo into her face, a couple drops running down her chest toward her erect nipples. "Can you come by first thing Thursday?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Don't beat off before then." She licked her lips and savored the flavor.

Fine. Now I'm not only Plumber to the Stars, I'm Heather's personal Face Cream provider. On the way to Josie's house, I remembered Heather didn't give me the two hundred extra she promised. Shit, some guys would pay to do that. I texted her about it when I got to my next stop, and she said I could put it on her bill. Oh great! What do I call giving sperm facials so Alice and the IRS won't suspect anything? Her answer almost made me lose it completely: grout repair.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who this is

Heather Locklear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who?

Who is this famous heather?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
Anything I Want? A poker bet puts Jackie's tight ass in the pot.in Anal
More Stories