Heathrow Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom starts to strip away Jenna's inhibitions.
5.4k words
4.46
10.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

Thanks so much to BGMISFUN for the editing assistance with this story. All mistakes are my own!

This is a continuation; it will make more sense if you go back and read Heathrow: Chapter One. Jenna and Tom were introduced there.

Tom poked his head out from behind Jenna.

"Martin! You're awake!"

"As I've been half the night, actually. You are aware that the wall you kept using for leverage is the same one that we both share?"

Jenna looked down at this. She knew they had been raucous, but it really hadn't occurred to her what it would be like to have to listen it from the other side of the wall. It turns out she had been right the night before, she was embarrassed to meet Martin. Martin, however, didn't seem embarrassed. He seemed pissed off. She looked up and attempted a smile.

"Hi, you must be Martin."

"Yes, how clever you must be to have put that together. You must be another one of the random bimbos Tom picks up and I have to hear him shag all night long."

Jenna set her jaw. "Well, that is the name on my passport, but I usually go by Jenna. Easier to pronounce and all."

Tom stifled a laugh. "Yeah, by the way, Martin, Jenna's going to be staying with us for a bit."

Both Jenna and Martin turned to look at him.

"I thought that was just a line to get me here for the night?" said Jenna at the same time Martin said, "There's no way I'm staying here while you entertain another one of your flings."

"Look," said Tom, aiming his comments in Martin's direction. "Jenna has no place to stay while she's here, and we're going to be gentlemen and let her stay here. I realize we were a bit inconsiderate last night and I promise I'll keep it down from now on." Turning to address Jenna, Tom said, "It was a bit of a line last night, but I really had a lot of fun with you and would like the chance to show you the city, this being your first trip to London and all. Are you in?"

A smile broke on Jenna's face. "Yeah, I'm in. Thank you."

Martin just stood there and glowered at Jenna. "Why can't she stay in a damn hotel?"

"Because," Tom said with the air of explaining something to a child, "I just asked her to stay here. She'll sleep in my room, so she won't be taking up any extra space."

"I can help with groceries and stuff, too. I'm not looking for a free ride," Jenna added.

"No, that's what Tom's doing." Martin shot at Jenna, glaring at her with an amount of contempt Jenna had never had leveled her way before. She met his gaze. She wasn't really the kind to back down, and she sensed Martin wasn't used to being challenged head on.

"And he's doing it exceptionally well. I would think you should be happy to hear what's going down on his side of the wall. That way you don't have to waste precious hand energy looking up your own porn on the internet."

Martin's mouth fell open, but he quickly recovered. Tom cleared his throat, obviously wanting to get in the middle of this before it progressed any further.

"We were actually just going to head out for lunch. Care to join?"

"Hell no. I'll leave you to it." With that, Martin whirled on his heel and headed back into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Well, that went well." said Tom as they got outside, still trying to stifle his laughter. "I knew you two would get along."

"That was funny to you? I have to say, I didn't particularly enjoy myself."

"It seemed as though you did a little. It's not often Martin gets taken down a peg like that. I must admit, I enjoyed it. Maybe he's finally met his match."

"I'm sure he's already met his match. At the zoo maybe?"

"He's really not that bad once you get to know him. Martin and I get along pretty well, but we don't have a lot in common. He's more of an indoor type; he doesn't have very many friends. I'm more of the 'go-out-to-parties-sow-my-wild oats' type. He's a really good guy; don't get me wrong. He's just a little dull for my tastes."

Jenna looked back at the flat. She didn't think a guy who called her a whore right off the bat wouldn't necessarily qualify as a 'really good guy.' He clearly thought she was just another easy girl Tom had brought home. If she really thought about it though, that bothered her a bit. She had never been what one would call "promiscuous"; three (well, four now) guys over the course of her life time certainly didn't qualify her as easy. Still, her behavior of late was a little on the wild side, and if Martin thought she was a whore, then so be it. He could go to hell for all she cared.

Tom took Jenna to a little pub not far from where he lived. Now that Jenna had sowed a few wild oats herself, she was starting to want to go out and see the sights. That was part of the reason she had chosen England in the first place. Jenna loved history. To walk where ancient kings and queens had walked was one of the top things on her bucket list. She mentioned it to Tom as they were eating.

"I guess they just aren't that big a deal to me anymore," Tom said as he munched on his fries (although he insisted they were called chips, and Jenna had been wrong her whole life).

"I know, but please humor me. I'll go and see everything alone if I have to, but it would be so much more fun with you acting as a tour guide. At least I won't get lost."

"You know, I do have a job. I've only been able to hang out because you happened to fly in on a Friday night."

Jenna stopped. Actually, it hadn't occurred to her that he would have a job. As soon as he said it though, she didn't know how she could have not realized it sooner. Of course he had a job.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a graphic designer for the Guardian newspaper."

"Wow, that sounds very impressive. So what exactly does that mean?"

"Basically I'm in charge of the layout, deciding what goes where, if anything needs additional graphics to make it pop, that sort of thing. What do you do? Actually, now that I think about it, why are you here and not at your job in Canada? How long are you here for?"

Jenna sighed. "That's a rather large can of worms, actually. I don't know how long I'm here for. I just kinda packed up and flew over on a whim. If you want me to get out of your place at any point, just let me know," she added hastily. "There's no reason you need to support me through my journey of self-discovery."

"So, you didn't have any kind of plan when you came over here?" Tom sounded a little incredulous.

"Nope. That was pretty much the idea. Just to get away, go somewhere I've never gone before, meet new people, see new sights, do things that I normally wouldn't do."

"Like go home with guys you just met at the airport?"

"Yeah. Kinda exactly like that."

"What was it you needed to get away from?"

"I'd love to tell you that my life was terrible. I'd love to say that I was abused, and tortured, and beaten, and subjected to all manner of ills. That's why I needed to get out of there. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. My life was pretty good. I have a lot of friends back home, my parents love me, and I'm on good terms with my brothers."

"So what's the deal?"

Jenna looked out the window. "So was it your job that brought you from Staffordshire to London?"

Tom raised his eyebrows at the sudden change in direction, but seemed to know to leave it alone. They chatted for a little while longer about the differences in climate, what he thought she should see while she was there, and so on. Jenna found Tom really easy to talk to. After what had happened, it would have been easy enough to fall into lots of awkward silences. Tom just picked up and talked about whatever struck his fancy. When they had finished eating, he asked, "Well, I'm all yours at least for the rest of today and tomorrow. Is there anything you would like to see right away?"

"The Tower of London."

Jenna had answered so fast it caught Tom off guard. "Uh, okay. We can head straight over there." They got up from the table and headed out the door of the pub.

"I need to go back to the flat and grab my camera. I'm still a tourist, remember?" Jenna said with a smile when they got outside.

Tom looked hesitant. "Can't you just use your phone to take pictures?"

Jenna stared at him. "Are you kidding? I have no idea if I'm going to ever be able to come back to England, and there is no way I'm taking pictures of incredible historical buildings with my crappy phone camera. I bought a lovely new expensive camera specifically to take pictures on this trip, and I am going to use it!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry for bringing it up!" Tom raised his hands in surrender. "It's just..."

"What?"

"Well, I've never known Martin to turn down an opportunity to go to the Tower. He's also big into history."

"And you think he'll want to go with us if we go back to the flat and tell him where we're going? Seriously? Yeah, he seemed like he was just dying to spend some quality time with me."

Tom chuckled at that. "Good point." He reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her right up against him. "I don't know if I've ever met anyone like you, Jenna."

She reached up and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "You ain't seen nothing yet, baby." She moved her face to his and kissed him very lightly. The physical reaction was instantaneous. She could feel him get a little hard, and she felt that same electricity race through her body. He kissed her a little harder, wrapping one hand in her hair. She reciprocated, feeling as though she could lose herself in his kisses. He pulled away, leaving her breathless and wanting more. "How much of a hurry are you in?"

"What did you have in mind?"

Tom grabbed her hand and led her around the back of the pub, to a place in the alley that was fairly well hidden from the public view. Not totally hidden, though. Jenna looked around, suddenly paranoid that someone was watching them. "Um, are you sure this is a good idea?"

"I've always wanted to bring someone here. It's very exciting, don't you think?" Tom asked, already planting kisses on Jenna's neck. She leaned into him, wanting to be as close as she could. He backed her up against the wall and held her hands there, all the while kissing up and down her neck and chest. Jenna could barely breathe. She was past the initial feelings of disbelief that she was doing these things. Now she just wanted to enjoy the ride. However, having sex outside was still very far outside her comfort zone.

Tom was now holding both of her hands above her head with just one of his strong hands. He was undoing his pants with the other. Jenna broke her hands free and quickly hiked her skirt up to her waist. She then used Tom's shoulders as leverage to wrap her legs around his middle. She slowly lowered herself onto his waiting dick.

"Oh God!" She moaned. As he entered her, she winced a little. She was still sore from the night before, not to mention earlier that morning. Even with the other guys she had been with, there had never been this kind of blatant lust. The feeling that every minute without them inside of her was a minute wasted. Tom seemed to feel the same.

"I notice you're not wearing any knickers ..." Tom breathed out between kisses.

"I get the feeling that's going to be a pretty regular occurrence. It'll just make things easier."

"I really like the way you think."

"Shut up and fuck me."

Jenna had been moving herself up and down his shaft while they spoke, but with her last words Tom decided to change the pace. He pushed her back up against the wall, holding her there with his powerful thrusts. Every time his cock rammed into her body, she moved her hips down, trying to make sure that every inch of him was inside her.

Tom buried his head in her neck and nipped a little. Jenna cried out, and then clamped her mouth shut. "God yes! Just like that, I'm almost there ..." She could feel the orgasm coming on, and she kissed Tom hard when it hit to keep from screaming. She kept moving her hips, grinding them into Tom's pelvis. She felt him swell, and knew he was getting ready to finish. He kissed her back harder as he came to his climax. She assumed it was for the same reason she had kissed him. As he finally pulled his face from hers, he grinned. She smiled back at him.

"No, you are definitely not like anyone I've ever met. You're amazing."

"You're just saying that because it's true. And because we just had sex in an alley." Jenna said back, still with her legs wrapped around him. She kissed him once more, and then lowered herself onto the ground. "I may need to sit down for a minute ..."

Tom led her out of the alley onto a bench on the street. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her toward him. She leaned her head on his shoulder, feeling very content. It wasn't just the sex, she thought, although the sex so far was off the charts awesome. There was something about Tom that made her feel so comfortable. She felt relaxed and safe, like there was nothing in the world that could penetrate this little bubble with her and Tom in it.Get a grip, girl,she warned herself. She knew that it would be a bad idea to get too emotionally involved with Tom. For him, she was just an exciting diversion, someone to have fun with. She didn't want to become needy or clingy, or make this out to be anything but what it was: a vacation fling.

Just as they were getting ready to go back to the flat, a passing stranger said quietly as he walked by, "Thanks for the show."

Jenna and Tom looked at each other, shock registering on both of their faces. Then they both started laughing. They laughed all the way back to Tom's place.

******************************************************

They were still giggling when they came through the door to the flat. Martin was sitting in the living room on his computer. Jenna managed to compose herself and said to Tom, "I'm just going to make a quick visit to the washroom, then I'll grab my camera and we'll be gone."

As she walked past Martin, he said "What the hell happened to your back?"

"Sunburn." Jenna barely made it into the bathroom before collapsing into giggles again. As she reached for a cloth to clean off with, she twisted a bit and caught a glimpse of her side in the mirror. She gasped. Apparently being banged up against a brick wall has its disadvantages. Her skin was flaming red, and fairly scratched up in more than a few places. She hadn't even felt it when it was happening. Now that she saw it, however, it started to sting.Totally worth it,she thought. She finished cleaning herself up and headed for her camera. As she grabbed it and put it around her neck, she realized she had left the door to Tom's room slightly open when she came in. She could hear Tom and Martin, and the two men were arguing.

"Look, you get laid plenty. Why does she have to stay here? Just so you can be assured of getting ass for the next few weeks whenever you want it?" Martin said.

"It's my place too, and I can invite whomever I'd like to stay. She's not going to be a bother. She wants to get out and see the sights. She'll barely be here."

"That's not the point. You didn't even ask. What if I want to walk around naked?"

"Go ahead; I'm sure she could use the laugh."

"Asshole. I really don't want her here, and I certainly don't want to have to listen to you fucking her all over the place. Don't think I don't know what the marks on her back were. I want to be able to sit on the couch without worrying that you had sex on it."

"First, you would have to get off the couch for me to have sex on it. Second, that ship sailed like a year ago."

Jenna heard Martin jump up. "Gross!"

Tom laughed. "I'm only joking. Take it easy. Listen, Jenna is really fun. I think you'll get along with her if you really give it a try."

"I don't befriend skanks."

"Don't be an arsehat. And stop calling her horrible names. My patience for that has run its course. Next time you call her anything it's going to cost you a tooth. C'mon, she's funny, smart, and she seems to be a history nerd like you. I bet you actually have plenty in common. We're actually just on our way to the Tower of London. Did you want to come with us?"

"Not gonna happen." Martin then walked to his room. Jenna grabbed a light shrug to cover her back and walked to meet Tom in the living room.

"All ready!" she said.

"Great, let's head out of here then." Tom said. Just as they turned to leave, Martin emerged from his room.

"I changed my mind." He swept past them and out the door. Tom and Jenna looked at each other for a minute.

"Oh goody," said Jenna. "Now he's a mobile insult machine. I can be called a slut anywhere."

"I told him to lay off you. He will too, he knows I'll kick his ass if need be. Look, he really is kinda fun to have at these things. Actually I suppose it all depends on how you look at it, but he knows almost everything there is to know about the Tower. It's like having our own personal tour guide."

"Fine. But the first name lobbed my way means we're going to be ejected from a national monument."

"Why would we get ejected?"

"Because I'm assuming they won't take kindly to my attempting to behead him in the courtyard."

***************************************************

As they approached the entrance to the Tower, Jenna had to stop herself from skipping. Even Martin's glowering presence couldn't diminish her enthusiasm. Not only was she on her way to the Tower, something she had wanted to see her whole life, she was out and about in London. She felt a sense of freedom wash over her. She was really here. There was no one to answer to, no one who expected her to do anything. She could go where she liked when she liked. She could even screw who she liked without any fear of judgment or gossip (Martin notwithstanding). This was a good thing, because she really liked screwing Tom.

She could admit to herself that she had been hoping for some kind of vacation fling when she came over. She had never slept with a man that she wasn't dating, and the thought had excited her. The logical part of her brain told her that she was putting herself at all sorts of risk, but she really didn't much care at the moment. Tom was fun to be with. He didn't expect anything of her other than sex. This was such a welcome change from the guys she had dated, all of whom were dating solely for the purpose of finding a wife. It was so nice to just hang out with someone, laughing and joking and occasionally screwing. Okay, screwing often, at least so far. She loved it.

She suddenly realized that in her excitement she had out a fair amount of distance between her and the guys. She stopped and let them catch up. As they approached, she just couldn't help herself.

"Did you guys know there are seven ravens that live here in the Tower permanently?"

Martin corrected her. "There are only six ravens."

"No," Jenna said. "There are seven. The required six plus a spare, just in case one dies or loses his job. There needs to be six at all times so they basically keep an alternate on hand."

Martin was starting to become animated. "When has a raven ever lost his job?"

"One of the ravens named George was fired for eating TV antennae that were put up." Jenna said. She was enjoying the look on his face. She knew she was being petty, but Martin was an ass and she loved knowing more than he did. That applied double as he lived here and had visited the Tower on a regular basis.

Martin said nothing, but stuffed his hands into his pockets and strode off ahead of them. Tom looked at Jenna in amazement. "You really are a history nerd, aren't you?"

"I'm an everything nerd, sadly. Just a good, old-fashioned, all-around nerd."

Tom leaned down and kissed her lightly. "Well, you are the sexiest nerd I've ever seen. You give nerds a good name."

Jenna smiled up at him. "Thanks."

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers
12