Heaven and Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ella," I called although not loudly enough for her to hear. She turned to her left and walked down the corridor.

It was so dark and there was a smoke machine in one of the rooms that it prevented me seeing which room she had gone into. I looked in one and saw people on a large bed. At first glance it could have been people sleeping but having witnessed Collette I knew it was more than that. I assumed Ella wouldn't have joined in so quickly and so moved on.

The next room was much quieter. Only a few people were in it and were watching two women dance together. I recognised one and for a second thought it was Ella. My heart skipped a beat but then I realised it was the shot girls from the beginning of the night. I was relieved but also anxious to find my wife.

She didn't seem to be in any of the rooms along this part of the corridor. It was only as I was about to turn back that I realised there was another room at the end. The door wasn't fully open but instead was only ajar. I felt slightly sick as I pushed it open enough for me to step inside.

There was a single light in the room, another imitation gas lamp that hung from the ceiling. Beneath it was a set of stocks, the kind used for medieval punishments. I found a space on the wall and stood between two men. As my eyes grew accustomed to the light, I realised that the majority of people in there were men. I frantically searched for Ella and caught a glimpse of her across the room. I was about to walk around to her when the door was pushed open.

A woman stepped in. She walked confidently into the middle of the room and put her hand on the stocks. Like most of the women, she was in high heels, stockings, a corset and bra. Unlike the others though, her mask was different, far more elaborate. Her devil's tail was also longer. I wondered if it was her house were in, her party.

"I need a volunteer," she said. I had expected a harsh, commanding voice but hers seemed smooth and comforting. "Oh, come now. It is Halloween. Surely there is a lady amongst us that will play the role of the sinner?" She smiled a warm and welcoming grin that worried me. "How about you?"

My heart sank and my stomach turned. She had turned to Ella. Say no. Tell her no.

Ella didn't say anything. A man beside her nudged her forwards and the woman took her by the hand. I wanted to speak out, to warn her about what she was getting into. It was deadly silent and I was worried what might happen if I said something. I coughed, hoping that Ella would look to me. Any kind of eye contact may give me a chance. Instead she followed the woman's gaze to the stocks as she lifted the top. Ella didn't need to be told what to do. She uneasily knelt on the floor and leaned forwards. Her arms rested in the smaller holes to each side of her neck. The woman lowered the stocks, trapping Ella inside. I heard the clink of a lock and knew that Ella had no escape. I looked at her, on her knees, bent forwards with her hands and head trapped in the stocks. I looked at the stockings, her French knickers that hinted at her arse beneath, the basque that held her body in an hourglass shape, her big breasts hanging in her lace bra, and I felt my cock harden.

"A sinner must be silenced," the woman said. I saw her lift something before she stood over Ella's head. There were muffled moans but it was only when the woman stood back that I realised what she'd done. Ella had been gagged. It had been tied around her head so that a strap filled her mouth. I caught a glimpse of fear in her eyes. Part of me wanted to step forwards and save her. Part of me didn't. It was the part hardening in my boxers that controlled my movements. I stood back and watched.

The woman moved behind Ella, lifting a paddle. She didn't speak. Instead she raised the paddle and brought it down hard onto Ella's arse. There was a loud smack as it hit. Ella winced. Again it was raised. Again it smacked into her arse. With each smack of the paddle, Ella's winces lessened and her moans grew. There were moans around the room too. There was only one other woman in the room. I watched her for a while as I listened to the punishment my wife was receiving. The woman watching had her knickers pulled to one side. One of the men beside her had his fingers buried in her pussy. His habit was open and her hand jerked at his cock. Her other hand was gripped around the dick of the man beside her. All three of them watched as Ella was spanked again and again and again. My eyes must have been on Ella when the first guy came but I turned back to see the cum of the second man splashing onto the floor. They slipped out of the room almost unnoticed as Ella's punishment came to an end.

"A sinner faced public humiliation," the woman said as she placed the paddle on the floor.

I was relieved that Ella had escaped what could have been far worse. There was movement around the walls as everyone realised it was coming to an end. I started to walk towards Ella.

"After punishment, the sinner was left for the villagers to do with as they pleased," the woman said to my horror. I had to step aside for her to leave and as I did it allowed some of the other men to move in around Ella. I heard her muffled objections but they were ignored by the group. I tried to get into a position to see what was going on but there was so much movement. Those men who weren't immediately around her were either leaving or finding a good vantage point. While the man next to me opened his habit and started stroking his dick, I caught a glimpse of Ella's bra being undone. I moved around, trying to see what was going on. I leaned down and saw that her bra now hung loosely and empty from her restrained arms. One of her breasts was swinging beneath her but the other was being groped by someone.

I got near her head, hoping to reach the lock and free her. As I did I heard her speak.

"No, ple..."

It was muffled once more. They had removed her gag but she now had her mouth full of something else. A dick was being forced into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she struggled but I saw her jaw relax and her tongue even began moving. Was she willingly doing it? The guy knelt in front of her began a slow and steady rhythm in and out of her mouth. She wasn't moving away when he withdrew. She hadn't turned away. She waited each time for his cock to return and sucked it into her mouth.

I looked to the other side of the stocks. There seemed to be some sort of order after the pushing and shoving to get to her. To her right, one guy was on his knees, his habit was open and he stroked his hard cock with one hand, occasionally slapping it onto her back. With his free hand he squeezed her breast. Opposite him was another guy. He stood and his dick was exposed but he wasn't touching himself. Instead he was smacking Ella's arse. They had pulled her French knickers up and to the side. Her skin was reddened from the spanking she had earlier received but that didn't deter this new man.

Behind her I saw the inevitable. A guy was on his knees, his habit open and his dick hard and ready. His hand was reached towards her. I needed to see. I moved around to join what seemed to be a queue, a line of men waiting their turn. There were two men between me and the man who fingered my wife.

Stood slightly behind her and to the right I had a perfect view of her exposed pussy. He pulled his fingers from her and I could see they were shiny from her wetness. I couldn't believe my wife, my restrained and embarrassed wife, was enjoying it.

The guy placed the tip of his dick at her pussy and pushed forwards. I watched as it slowly slipped inside. Her pussy stretched as it took the head in. Then the shaft slid easily into her. We all heard her moan as his full length filled her. For the first couple of strokes he was slow but then he began hammering his cock in and out. This wasn't making love, this was pure fucking. The man to Ella's left clearly enjoyed it as his cum spurted from his cock. Some splashed over her basque, the rest landed in dots on her knickers. Before he had finished, the guy in her pussy started to cum. He gripped her hips and held his dick deep inside her as he emptied his balls into my wife. Finally finished, he moved away and I could see the faint trace of cum at her pussy lips.

With two men having cum, the line moved on. The spanker who had stood to her left had taken his place behind Ella. The two men in front of me had gone to her sides. They groped her tits and arse as a new cock slipped into her pussy. Unlike the first guy, this one preferred long, slow strokes. Long was the right word. He must have been 8 or 9 inches and he made sure all of it pushed into Ella's pussy with each thrust. She clearly enjoyed it. I heard her moans increase as he slowly brought her to climax. He didn't change his pace, making her wait until she finally cried out in orgasm.

I then realised that one of the men at her head had gone. Another man was knelt in front of her. I moved around slightly to see and was shocked. Maybe it was the mask but Ella hates cum near her face. What I saw was her mouth around another man's cock while someone else's cum dripped down from her mask.

My attention was brought back to the guy fucking Ella. He grunted as he shot his cum inside her. The first couple of spurts filled her pussy but he then pulled out to let the remaining cum splash onto her arse and pussy. I made sure I caught a glimpse of the cum that was now leaking from my wife's pussy.

As he left, his place was taken by the man nearest me. I watched as he shoved his stubby little dick into her well-fucked pussy and began hammering away. As I knelt at her right side I looked at the man opposite me. The white underpants pushed down beneath his balls told me it was Damien. I hoped that he didn't recognise me. Thankfully his attention was drawn to the guy moaning at Ella's mouth. I too looked in time to see streams of cum splashing onto her mask. He had barely finished before his place was taken by another.

A groan to my left told me that the latest guy to fuck her had finished. He had barely lasted two minutes but it was enough to add his load to the others. Now Damien knelt behind Ella. I hoped she wouldn't enjoy it but I knew she would. I'd seen the size of his dick. Mine is a decent size but his seemed bigger and thicker. I watched intently as he pushed into her pussy and cum oozed out around the sides. Immediately, Ella began to moan in unison with the thrusts. He was hard and fast. The stocks shook as he fucked my wife harder than anyone that night. She screamed in orgasm onto the dick in her mouth. Damien didn't stop. On and on he pounded her pussy and she soon moaned another climax. I daren't touch myself in case I came. I was watching a man I detested fuck my wife while she sucked another man's cock and yet I hadn't been that aroused for years.

My eyes were transfixed on Damien's cock as it disappeared into her pussy and reappeared each time with cum on it. Harder and harder he fucked until he eventually began to moan. Every spurt of cum from his cock went into her well used pussy. When he did finally withdraw he squeezed the last drop onto her before wiping the cum of his predecessors from his cock onto her knickers.

He paid me no attention as he left the room. Finally it was my turn. There was only me and the guy at Ella's mouth left. A few others still watched but they didn't seem to want to take part. I looked down at her. The basque was splattered with cum. Her knickers had been yanked to the right, exposing her left cheek. They were barely black any more. So much cum had landed on them that they seemed almost white with black spots. Her pussy was like I'd never seen it. It was gaping open and inside I could see a pool of cum from the four men who had fucked her. Thin trails of cum ran down her thighs and formed small white streams on her black stockings.

I pulled open my habit and grabbed at my boxers, almost tearing them out of the way. My rock hard cock twitched in anticipation as I placed it at my wife's pussy. I took a breath and pushed forwards. Warmth and wetness surrounded my dick. She was now much looser than I was used to but it still felt good. Fuck did it feel good. I kept my thrusts at a steady pace. Too fast and I would cum too quickly. She shifted her weight slightly, raising her hips so that my cock pressed more onto her clit. I reached my hand around her leg until my fingers reached her clit. Well-lubricated from the cum, I rubbed hard and fast and heard her moan in ecstasy onto the remaining guy's dick.

He pulled out of her mouth and walked over to where I knelt behind her. I wondered if he was going to fuck her as well but then I realised what he wanted. I paused my thrusts, leaning back so that only the head of my cock remained in Ella's pussy. I watched as he jerked his dick until his cum landed in jets across her lower back and arse. Half of his cum was onto her knickers but the rest slowly began to slide down across her arse cheek, over her arse and to her pussy where my cock resumed its thrusts.

He left me as the last man with Ella and I made sure to give her a hard fucking. I was going to cum fairly quickly so I thought I'd give it everything. I fucked her as hard as I could, ramming my dick into her so that her hips rose up and her knees lifted from the floor. I reached forwards to grab the top of the stocks, pulling on it to thrust further, harder and deeper. She screamed another orgasm but it didn't stop me. I felt the pleasure rising in my dick. My balls began to tighten and the pleasure washed through my body as my orgasm took over. My cock erupted and shot after shot of cum added to the pool in her pussy. It seemed never ending but finally I fell back, slipping out of her. I copied Damien, milking the last few drops onto her arse. Finished, I stood up and saw that the woman who had started all of this was watching us. She waited for me to move out of the way before she spoke.

"Anyone else?" There was no movement towards Ella from the remaining voyeurs. "Then she can be released."

As she walked over to get the key, I suddenly panicked. What if Ella knew I had seen it happen? What if she'd wanted me to stop it? I tied up my habit and hurried out of the room.

As I neared the stairs I saw Damien chatting to Collette. There were a few other people walking down and so I timed it to walk with them as I passed. Even with my mask on and hood up I worried they knew the truth. Collette looked at me as I walked past but didn't give me a second glance. My heart raced as I tried to figure out what to do.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around. Damien and Collette had started to come down so I quickly moved into the kitchen. No one downstairs was paying attention to me so I poured myself half a glass of cocktail and turned around.

I walked out, calmly, as though I didn't have a care in the world. Damien and Collette were heading towards me. They didn't recognise me until I spoke.

"Hey Collette," I said. "I was just looking for Ella."

I daren't look at Damien in case he knew. Would he tell the truth or lie?

"We've not seen her in a while," he lied.

"We can head off if you do manage to find her." Collette said happily. "Oh look, there she is now."

Ella was at the bottom of the stairs, the woman who had punished her had just left her to return upstairs. As we walked over, I tried to subtly look at her clothing. She kept her front to us, presumably so we couldn't see the cum stains. Her bra was back on and her knickers pulled back in place. There were still faint traces of the cum trails on her stockings though. The biggest difference was her mask. It was clean, almost completely new.

"You Ok?" I asked her.

She gently nodded but I could have sworn I saw the beginnings of a smirk before she turned away.

As we walked to the car, Ella kept her hands behind her back. We sat next to each other in the car but the conversation was centred on Damien and his amazing career. It was as though the evening had never happened.

Back home Ella wanted to go straight to bed. I agreed and let her use the bathroom first. Whilst she was in there I searched through her things but found nothing. She emerged in her bath robe, claiming to have put her things in the laundry. She had her clean mask with her which she threw on the side table alongside mine. In the bathroom I found nothing in the laundry basket but her bra. It was only when I went searching through the airing cupboard I discovered the evidence. There, hidden behind the towels, was a pair of cum-stained stockings, cum-covered knickers and a mask that barely had a cum-free spot left.

My cock got hard just looking at them.

12