Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie returns to her home town.
6.4k words
4.4
191.2k
260

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*****

Prologue

My name is Jamie McAlloway, I am 23 and I live in Heaven. If I lived anywhere else in the world, I'd probably have nothing interesting to tell you. The reason my home town is so special is because all inhabitants - ages 18 and up - are extremely open-minded when it comes to sex. And by open-minded, I mean, they have sex with anyone, anywhere, anytime. The only exception to that rule is keeping minors out of the loop.

With 1.832 inhabitants Heaven is a small, closed community; a little too closed for me, at one point. As I had always been very curious about the big world outside of our town, I had set out on a backpacking trip through the rest of the country about eight months ago. Pretty soon after leaving, however, I had come to realize how much I missed the whole casual sex thing, which prior to leaving, I had pretty much taken for granted. Outside of Heaven, there were a lot of unnecessary social conventions, designed to discourage the whole concept of casual sex. Not that I hadn't had sex during my time away from home, on the contrary: even in the - to Heaven's standards - uptight outside world, there was always a willing cock to be found for a non-unattractive girl, with extremely low standards, like myself.

When news of my sister's impending wedding - and the fact that I was to be maid of honor - reached me, I decided to head back as soon as possible. Because of our town's secluded nature, certain protocols had to be followed to avoid any unwanted attention. Heaven was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded in every direction by acres upon acres of farmland and woods, and was only accessible through a maze of rundown, muddy roads. It hadn't been easy for our town to achieve this kind of geographical isolation - and it was even more challenging to keep it that way - but you'd be surprised what inviting a few influential politicians to come and stay in your town can accomplish. Since Heaven was not on any public transportation route and walking there from the nearest town would take days, there was only one option: the bus from Heaven. We only had one bus line running through town, but we had over twenty busses. So, whenever someone wanted to leave - or in my case come back - one of those extra busses would be used. 

Chapter 1

And so, there I was - on a deserted parking lot, in the middle of an industrial district - waiting for a bus, which, I had been informed would be there to pick me up at 4am. Precisely on time, one of Heaven's busses drove up the lot and stopped just a few meters away from me.

"Good morning," I said as I climbed the four steps towards the driver, carrying my backpack.

"Good morning, what's your name, love?" he asked, looking at the clipboard he had just placed on his lap.

"Jamie McAlloway."

"And what color ticket would you like, Jamie?" he asked, referring to the password I had been given earlier that day when I had checked in with my parents.

"Burgundy," I replied.

"Okay, welcome aboard," he said as he threw the clipboard back on the dashboard, revealing his large, meaty rod sticking out of his zipper. The engorged, purple tip suggested that he'd been jacking it for quite some time.

"Need any help with that?" I asked, pointing at his cock and putting my backpack down in anticipation of a positive answer.

"Oh, would you love? That would be great," he smiled.

"Sure," I said as I leaned over, wrapped my right hand around his big cock and started stroking him.

"My my," I whispered, "That is one fat cock you've got there!"

A dirty compliment usually goes a long way in speeding things up, especially when it's the truth; which in this case it was: the guy was hung like a fucking mule. He moaned and grunted as he looked down at my petite hand, now a blur on his cock.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted barely thirty seconds later - surprised by how fast I had made him cum - as several thick ropes of cum spurted out of his pulsating tip, splattering against his steering wheel and the dashboard. He roared deeply and loudly as I pumped and squeezed every drop of sperm out of his balls. When he was out of juice, I gently released my grip and wiped my hand - which had also received a generous coating of cum - off on my black skirt.

"Am I your only pickup?" I asked as I glanced at my hand, noticing that there was still a large amount of cum on it.

"No," he panted, his eyes still closed, "One more, around noon tomorrow."

"Any idea when we'll be in Heaven?" I asked as I wiped my hand off a second time, on my grey top this time.

"Noon the very next day, I reckon," he said as he started stuffing his cock back in his pants and opened his eyes, his gaze immediately drawn to the fresh cum smudge on my top.

"That'll give me a chance to catch up on some sleep," I said as I held out my top to get a better view of what he was looking at: a large smear of semi-transparent cock juice, just under my right tit.

"You do that," he smiled as he started fidgeting with the gps system, "There's food and water in the fridge and blankets in the overhead compartments, help yourself."

"I will, thanks," I said as I picked up my backpack and headed towards the back of the bus.

"Thanks for the handjob, sweet pea," he shouted as he got ready to drive off.

I smiled as I got comfy on the last row of the bus and closed my eyes.

I must have fallen asleep almost immediately, because the next thing I remember is waking up in the middle of a forest. At least, that's what it looked like: the bus was parked on a dirt road, surrounded by nothing but trees in every direction. Although the doors of the bus were open, there was no sign of the driver. I yawned and stretched lavishly for about half a minute and then looked at my watch: 11.23. No wonder I was getting hungry!

Figuring the driver had stepped out to take a leak or something, I stumbled over to the fridge and helped myself to a wrapped sandwich and a can of soda. Wanting some fresh air myself, I stepped down the bus stairs and glanced around. There he was, sitting on a log, facing away from the bus, with several sandwich wrappings and empty cans beside him: apparently, he'd been sitting there for a while.

As he heard me getting off the bus, he turned his head and said, "Hi."

"Hi," I replied as I walked up towards him, noticing that his right hand was loosely wrapped around his hard cock.

"Sleep well?" he asked as he continued masturbating.

"Yes I did," I replied as I sat down on a log opposite from him and put my feet wide apart, deliberately granting him a nice view of my cunt - I wasn't wearing any panties, "How long have we been here?"

"About an hour and a half," he said, staring between my legs and jacking off a little faster.

"And how long have you been doing that?" I asked as I undid the wrapping from my sandwich and looked at his cock, which was in desperate need of relief from the looks of it.

"About forty minutes, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful," he smiled.

"Well, I am awake now, how can I be of service?" I asked, taking a small bite.

He looked me straight in the eye and said bluntly, "First, by letting me stick my head between your legs."

"I can do that," I said casually as I took another bite.

"Then, I wanna spurt all over one of your feet and have you feed me my own cum, can you do that?"

"Mmmm," I nodded as my full mouth prevented me from speaking up. Judging from his detailed depiction of what he wanted, he had clearly been thinking about this for quite a while.

"Excellent," he grunted as he got up and stepped out of his pants and boxers, getting on his hands and knees in front of me. I briefly lifted my ass off the log and pulled my skirt up just a little bit. As I sat back down and took another bite from my sandwich, he put his head in between my legs and started lapping away like an overjoyed puppy. He licked and tongue fucked me for quite a while.

Holding my sandwich with my left hand, I used my right one to guide his head and really push it in there. I didn't derive a lot of physical pleasure from it, but then again that wasn't the objective; my role in this undertaking was simply to degrade him and help him get off. After generously soaking his face in my juices for several minutes, while finishing my sandwich, I was trying to open my soda can with just one hand, when I noticed he was getting ready to cum. I quickly undid my right shoe and held my bare foot under his big, throbbing cock. As he lifted his head up from between my legs, he grunted violently and looked down - with a glimmering face - at the tip of his own cock, spewing cum onto my foot and in between my toes. When he was done, I lifted my leg and pushed my cum-covered foot towards his face.

Without hesitation, he grabbed my ankle with his free hand and extended his tongue; slowly and deliberately, he started licking and slurping his own cum off my foot - twirling his tongue in between each of my toes. After passionately devouring all of his spunk, he even helped me put my shoe back on before heading back to the bus to clean himself up a little bit.

"So, it this the rendezvous point?" I asked when he returned a few minutes later.

"I think so," he replied, "It's hard to be sure, the gps was spectacularly unhelpful."

"No wonder," I thought to myself, "We're in the middle of nowhere."

After taking our garbage back on the bus with us - as not to leave any trace of our presence there - I returned to my seat and continued reading my book. About ten minutes later, slightly ahead of schedule, a black man stepped onto the bus, carrying nothing but a briefcase.

"Name?" the driver asked as he took his clipboard.

"John Miller," the young muscular man replied.

"And what color ticket would you like, John?"

"Medium turquoise."

"Ok, you're good, take a seat and we'll be on our way."

He took a quick look around before sitting down and smiled as he noticed me. As the bus took off, he started walking towards me while he unzipped his fly.

"Thank god, I wasn't expecting another passenger, especially not a woman," he said as he stepped out of his pants and boxers upon reaching the last row. Naked from the waist down, except for his shoes, he walked up to me and put one foot on the bench right next to me so that he could jerk his growing cock right in front of my face.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked - mainly rhetorically - as he clenched his right hand around the base of his cock and used the other to stroke the upper half of it, aiming his big tip right at my nose.

I looked up at him and just smiled, as I put down my book, figuring that was answer enough. Judging from how horny and frustrated he looked, I knew this wasn't going to take up too much of my time. He really tugged at that poor, beautiful black cock and barely three minutes later, he violently came and shot multiple, fat ropes of gooey cum all over my face.

A large bump in the road caused him to topple forward briefly, pressing his spewing tip against my forehead in the process, leaving behind a big glob of highly localized spunk as he regained his balance. After trickling some final drops onto my top, he sagged down on the bench, right next to me, panting heavily.

"Thanks hon, I really needed that!" he grunted.

"The name is Jamie, Jamie McAlloway," I said as I took a tissue from my purse and started scooping his cum off my face.

"Little Jamie, now I remember you!" he said, his half-hard cock still oozing a little cum, "I am John Miller: my dad runs the hardware store up on Anteros drive."

"I thought I recognized you; so, you're old man Miller's son?" I recapped, using a second tissue to scoop up the big glob of spunk running down my forehead and the bridge of my nose.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled as he extended his hand.

"Same here," I said, shaking his hand briefly, before taking a third tissue and leaning over to him. After cleaning his cock head with it, I threw the tissue - along with the other two - on the floor.

As he relaxed in his seat, he started telling me about the store and how his father was getting too old for the job, counting on him to take over the family business. I turned towards him in my seat, my back against the side window and opened my legs, slowly sliding my right hand between my thighs. While he did most of the talking, I frivolously diddled my clit and played with my tits as he just looked on. I wasn't after an orgasm; I just wanted to masturbate in front of him. Eventually, he ran out of things to say and so I started doing most of the talking; I told him about my backpacking trip and how, although I had had a blast, I was really looking forward to seeing my family again. Especially because I was going to be a maid of honor. We talked for almost an hour - he turned out to be an excellent listener - as I played with myself on and off. When we ran out of things to talk about, he got up and put his clothes back on.

Before walking back to his seat - only a couple of rows in front of mine - he pointed at my exposed twat and asked, "Mind if I fuck that a little later on?"

"Not at all, that's what it's there for," I smiled as he turned and left.

"Later then," he said. Without someone to watch me play with myself, I quickly lost interest and so, after making myself presentable again, I continued reading my book. About two or three hours later, John got up and stretched out, glancing out the window for a second, then reached into his pants and whipped out his hard cock, stroking it absentmindedly for about half a minute; getting it nice and throbbingly hard. As he stepped out of his row and started taking off his clothes, I put down my book, realizing he was going to need somewhere to shove that black dick into. I took off my skirt and panties and reclined fully on the bench. As he walked up to my row, gently stroking his cock, I hung one leg over the bench on the row in front of me and stuck the other one straight up. He got on his knees on the bench between my legs and carefully inserted his dick into my willing twat.

When he was in, he started groping my tits, squeezing them and playing with my nipples through my top and bra as he established a rhythm; I put my hands above my head and pushed off against the side of the bus to prevent my head from slamming against it. After fucking me quite gently for a minute or two, he whispered, "Enough with the foreplay," and grabbed my legs, bending them towards me so that my knees were touching my rack. This allowed him to plunge his massive cock even deeper into my cunt, causing me to moan and squeal after each thrust.

"Oh god... oh god... oh fuck," I squealed as one of my hands instinctively went down between my legs, ready to wrap around his dick to stop him from going deeper should he begin to hurt me, but it wasn't necessary. John had an excellent grasp of just how deep and hard he could go without hurting me. As a result, several minutes into his torrid fucking, I had a wonderful orgasm - which actually lasted longer than most fucks I had had in the last couple of months. When my climax had subsided, he pulled out and sat down in the middle of the last row, whispering, "Sit on me."

I got up and straddled him, gently sliding my soaking wet pussy down on his pole. Energized from the glorious orgasm he'd just given me, I started bouncing up and down, grinding my cunt into him and - from what I could read off his face - bringing him great pleasure. After that, he turned me around, so I was facing the front of the bus, and I rode him for a bit in reverse cow-girl. Then, he bent me forward and with my hands on the floor of the bus isle, he fucked me from behind, hard and wild.

Right when I thought he was going to fill me up with his sperm, he pulled out and whispered, "Come and jack me off on the stairs."

"Okay," I whispered, slightly out of breath, as I followed him to the rear stair case. Standing in the isle, facing the stair case, he held onto a nearby seat as I pressed up against him and wrapped my hand around his pole. Pretty soon, my hand was a blur over his fat shaft. He groaned and grunted all throughout the handjob, his knees ready to give way at any moment as a result of his incessant trembling. I must admit that I was pretty anxious for the finale; seeing his white cum shoot out of his fat, throbbing cock and disappear into the black, dark abyss below, was going to be so fucking hot! As a result, I gave this handjob my everything and really stroked his fat tube as hard and as fast as I could. Finally, about two minutes later, he tensed up and started wailing like a little bitch.

As a first, big, powerful rope of cum erupted from his cock head, I grinned widely and said, "Oh fuck yeah!" as I kept jacking him off. It left his cock with such force that it splattered against the outside door on the bottom of the stair case. The next two ropes didn't quite make it that far, but they did a nice job of decorating the five steps leading down to the door. Then, it was just an endless volley of tiny cum drops, flying off into the darkness - and pretty much any other direction as well. Unavoidably, some of them also ended up on my hands, arms and my grey top. When his balls were finally empty, I quickly bent down and cleaned his tip with my tongue.

"Hey Jamie?" the driver suddenly called out, as John collapsed in the nearest seat.

"Yeah," I replied, looking up at him.

"If you're done with him, I could use some attention myself."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, as I walked to the front of the bus.

"Just a quick fuck," he replied as he parked the bus on the side of the road.

"Where?" I asked as I continued walking up to the front of the bus.

"Right there will be fine hon," he replied as he got up and took out his cock. I sat down on my ass on the floor and slowly reclined, opening my legs. He got on his knees, grabbed my legs and positioned his hard cock against my pussy. Slowly he inserted himself and started fucking me, in a rather mechanical way. For several minutes, he slammed into me, with his eyes closed, occasionally groping my tits through my top and bra, and using some very offensive vocabulary to degrade me. After not even three minutes, he shuddered briefly - depositing his load deep within me - and dismounted me abruptly, got up and zipped himself back up, all without making a sound.

"Thanks hon," was all he said as he took the wheel again.

"So, how are we doing on time?" John asked ,while I got up and made my way back to my seat.

"We should reach Heaven somewhere in the morning, probably in time for breakfast," the driver replied.

"That's good," John said as he started putting his clothes back on.

"There's a nice little diner not far from here," the driver said, "If you guys want, it's the last chance to get a hot meal before Heaven."

"I wouldn't mind a hot meal," I replied as I put on my skirt.

"Same here," John replied.

"The diner it is then," the driver said as he started the bus and drove off.

About forty minutes later, we arrived at the diner and ordered ourselves a round of drinks as we looked over the menu; following the driver's recommendation we all had the cheeseburger with french fries. Shortly after dinner, the driver handed us his wallet and said, "Feel free to have a few more drinks, I am heading back to the bus to have a good wank and some shut-eye; I've got a dark, difficult drive ahead of me."

I leaned in and whispered, "My panties are still on the bus, underneath my seat; feel free to use 'm."

"I will," he said as he smiled and left the diner.

John and I had a few more drinks and we talked about all sorts of things. Once in a while, after making sure no one was looking, he would squeeze my boobs or tweak one of my nipples, just for fun.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers
12