Heaven On Earth

Story Info
Finding that special someone.
3k words
29.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather and I had been dating for about a month and a half. She was so beautiful to me. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean. Her hair was long, white blonde like the clouds in the sky. She was just a little thing at 5-4 and 100 pounds. Small breasts with a nice round backside. She was kind, loving, sexy, smart and had a great sense of humor. The only problem was our ages. She was 22 and I was 35. This problem went away quickly the first time I asked her out. She told me with a smile on her face she didn't care about my age. I loved her smile. Hell, I loved to make her laugh. It didn't matter how bad my day was because once I saw her, everything was better.

I believe in fate and soulmates. I believe when God put us down here, he split our souls, putting half into a male and the other half in a female. If you're lucky enough to find your soulmate and make love to him or her, you will be complete and know heaven on earth. Heather is my soulmate.

On our fourth date, I wanted to do something special for her. She had just finished her mid-term exams at Notre Dame and was mentally exhausted. When she got to my apartment I had a dozen roses waiting for her and a card telling her how proud of her I was and how lucky I felt to have her as my own. She threw her arms around me and said she was the lucky one. I took her to our favorite Italian restaurant and we had a wonderful meal with no talk about her exams or my work.

When we got back to my apartment I asked Heather if she trusted me. She smiled and said, "More than anyone in the world. Why? What do you have planned for me? Are you going to be a bad boy?" She laughed and winked at me.

I couldn't stop smiling and said, "Maybe."

She took my face into her hands and looked at me and said, "I love that face!"

I replied, " You love my face?"

Heather said, "Your whole face is red. Are you embarrassed thinking about being a bad boy with me David?" She laughed and threw her arms around me and held me close to her.

I was like, "No I'm not!" I had to laugh too. I was embarrassed and I couldn't hide it. I took her face in my hands and lost myself in her eyes and told her I loved her.

It was the first time I had ever told her I loved her. I was scared to hear what she would say in return.

Heather looked deep into my green-blue eyes and smiled and said, " I have been dying for you to say that to me!" She kissed me, her tongue caressing mine. She stopped kissing me and said, " God, I love you too David." Heather took two steps away from me and put her hands behind her back. She looked down to the floor then started to twist her body left and right. Heather then gave me this innocent little girl look with a devilish smile and said, "So, what do you have in mind tonight?"

I replied with a smile. "Take off all of your clothes."

Heather gave me a fake, shocked look and said, "Boy you want to get right to it!" I had a huge smile on my face and could feel my face turning red. Heather laughed and said, "There you go again, red boy!"

I told her she could get undressed in my bedroom. I told her when she was done to come back to me in the dining room.

She smiled and caressed my face as she went past me and said, "Whatever you say, bad boy!"

As she went down the hall I yelled, " I'm not embarrassed!"

She just giggled.

While she was getting undressed I got some towels and laid them out on the dining room table. I lit some candles around the room and turned off the lights. I heard the bedroom door open and down the hall she came. One thing was wrong, she still had her panties on.

I said, "I think you forgot something, my love."

She smiled and said, "If you want me naked you'll have to do the honors."

I went up to her, kissed her on the lips and said, "The pleasure is all mine, babydoll."

I got down on my knees and put my hands on her hips. I gave her belly soft, gentle kisses. I looked up at her, she was staring at me then ran her fingers through my hair. I slowly pulled down her pink panties to expose her soft, completely shaved pussy.

Heather said, "I shaved my little girl place just for you."

I kissed her pussy on the left and right sides.

Last week, she had asked me what turned me on. I had said, "I like a girl completely shaved down there."

She had said, "Oh good, I shave my legs!"

I was like no, no, no. "I mean down there" and kind of looked at her crotch.

She had smiled at me and said, "David what on earth do you mean?" She had given me a playfully hard time about that last week.

I kissed her little muffin and said, "You shaved for me. Thank you so much, sweetie."

She winked at me and said, "Yes, down there!" Then laughed.

I stood up and kissed her on the mouth and told her to lay face down on the dinning room table.

She asked, "Am I for dessert?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, you are, babydoll."

She laid down on the table. I told her to relax and that I loved her very much. I opened a bottle of vanilla scented massaging oil. I dripped it all over her body. I started her massage with her hands and arms working my way to her neck. My hands were going over her body slow with gentle pressure. From her neck to her shoulders. From her shoulders to her back.

I asked her how she was feeling.

She said, "I am completely melted. You know, right now you could do what ever you wanted with me."

I said," Really? That's great! My parents are outside and each want a turn with you!"

She yelled, "WHAT?"

I just laughed.

Heather laughed and said, "You're so bad!"

I now started to massage her lower back and backside. Heather's ass was so soft and white. I loved squeezing her ass cheeks. I took one of my fingers and traced down the crack of her soft, round ass. She arched her ass up and I kissed her white baby butt. She moaned softly. I massaged her thighs to the back of her knee's. From the back of her knee's to her feet. Once I finished, I told her to roll over. Heather did as I had asked. I started with her feet. I licked and sucked on her toes.

She moaned, "I am so your slave right now, David!"

I stopped sucking on her toes and worked my hands up to her knee's and inner thighs. Her breathing got a little faster. I told her to spread her legs for me. She smiled and slowly spread herself open to me. My hands squeezed her inner thighs. I got some more oil and dripped it all over her pussy, belly, and breasts. She sighed and looked at me as if she were in a dream. I massaged her soft, little pussy. My hands rubbed her tiny, inner lips and clit. She raised her hips to let me know where she wanted my fingers. My hands were all over her belly and then up to her breasts. Her nipples were erect and ready for sucking. I caressed her breasts gently then I grabbed them firm in my hands. Heather cried out. I pinched her nipples hard and she cried louder. I went up her neck and applied pressure with one hand. She caught her breath and her facial expression was of need!

I slowly released her neck. I went up to her face and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced as my fingers ran through her hair. I stopped and caught her gaze.

I said, "Heather you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my lifetime. You are like a beautiful angel who has fallen from heaven and I was lucky enough to find you. You have stolen my heart, babydoll, and I am in awe of you."

She began to cry.

I said, "What is it, sweetie?"

She looked at me and said, "I'm in awe of you, too. No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel! I love you so much I feel like I'm going to explode!"

I kissed her lips again and then her neck. My kisses went between her breasts, down her belly to finish on her sweet pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me at the end of the table. Her pussy was now on the edge of the table. I told Heather to hold her legs up, I was about to have dessert. I then proceeded to eat her out. I ate her like I was a starving man. I licked and sucked her cunt till she begged me to stop.

She cried, "Oh God I can't! I can't! It's too good! Please, it's too good!"

That's when I grabbed her hips and secured her to my mouth. I sucked and tongue lashed her swollen cum button till she came. Heather screamed with pleasure as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her body! Her little girl juice came out of her pussy. A clear liquid dripped down to her pretty pink asshole. She was ready for mating!

Once she regained herself, she sat up and wrapped her legs around me. I was standing now. She grabbed my shirt and tore it open. Buttons went flying. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and let out a moan.

I said, "What do you want, babydoll?"

"Make love to me, David! Please!"

I pushed her back down on the table. I took off my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I slowly unzipped my pants and let them drop to the floor. She looked between her legs and could see my hard on through my briefs. Her legs wrapped around me to pull me into her.

She cried, "I've never felt like this before David! Please! I feel like I'm on fire! I need!"

I pulled off my briefs to expose my hard throbbing cock to her.

"Yes!" She cried. "Give it to me, my love!"

I rubbed her pussy with my cock up and down.

She said, "Yes, put it in me! Please!"

I said, "I don't know, Heather."

She looked shocked and said, "What? No, put it in me!"

I said, "I don't think you really want it."

Heather replied, "What? Oh God, I want it! I need you in me! Please, stick it in me!"

She pushed her pussy at my hard throbbing cock but couldn't reach.

I said, "Ok, babydoll, relax here it comes."

I just pushed the tip of my cock into her then pulled out and smiled.

She looked at me and I said, "I just don't think you really want my hard throbbing cock in your hot, wet, empty pussy, Heather."

She looked at me shocked and said, "Are you teasing me?"

I said, "Now would I do that to you?"

She started to cry and said ,"You are! You are teasing me! Fill me, you son of a bitch!"

Heather started to pound on the table.

I said, "Shhh, I just want to make sure you're going to be a good girl."

She replied quickly, "I'll be a good girl! I promise!"

I pushed my cock into her but only half way then pulled out again. Now the dirty words came out of her mouth!

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me damn you! Stick it in and fuck my pussy! Please!" While she was screaming such dirty words at me and pounding on the table more begging came. "I'll be a good girl, David! I promise! Fuck me! Rape me! Fill me! Take me! I'll do anything! I'm on fire for you! Fill me David!"

I slipped my cock deep into my babydoll.

She cried, "That's it! That's it! Right there! Don't move!"

I didn't move a muscle. I could feel the hot, wet walls of her pussy surround my cock. Heather's cunt was so tight! I could feel her pussy trying to milk the baby making cream from my cock. Heathers back arched and her head went back. I could feel her orgasm go through her body. She tapped the table with her hands as she came. She whispered over and over, "I love you."

Once she was done I slowly moved in and out of her little muffin. I grabbed her breasts in my hands and while I was riding her I suckled on her nipples. She gave a little moan then asked me how many people are in this room?

I looked at her, smiled and said, "One."

She wrapped her legs around me again and said, "You know, I'm never going to let you go. You're the only man that has ever made me cum. You're the only man to ever make me feel whole and complete. I have never in my life felt true love till I found you."

I asked her, "Do you know why that is, Heather?"

She said with a big smile on her face, "Because we were born for each other."

We looked into each others eyes and at the same time said, "Soulmates."

She pulled me down to her and held me.

I whispered, "I've been looking for you all my life. It's been so hard. Even when I was a little boy I knew all I wanted was my soulmate. I found you, Heather. I found you." I began to cry. "Some people were born to find riches. Some to find fame. For me, I was born to find you, Heather."

She tried to look at my face and asked me if I was crying. I said no but she could hear it in my voice that I was crying. She laughed and then began to cry too. She held me tight and told me how much she loved me and how she was never going to let me go.

I regained myself and stood up. I looked at her and said, "Well my little soulmate, guess what I want now?" I opened my hand flat and pressed it gently upon her belly. I then looked into Heather's eyes.

With a twinkle in her eyes, she smiled and said, "Fill me. Fill me with your baby."

I swept her off the table and took her into the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and pushed myself deep within her pussy. She cried out. I grabbed her hips and put all my weight into every thrust into her. I pounded hard into my babydoll. With every pound came a cry of pleasure from her lips. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. I kept pumping deep into her soft, hot, wet muffin. I felt like I was in heaven within Heather. I kissed her passionately on the mouth as I repeatedly pumped deep into my love. Heather had her hands on my strong, wide shoulders and her legs wrapped around me. Her heels were urging me to pump harder into her, to give her my seed.

Heather's eyes fixed on mine and she said, "Fill me! Fill me with your baby David! Please give me your sperm! I need!" She ran her fingers through my sweaty chest hair and smiled at me. She whispered to me, "Prove your love to me. Fill me with your baby. Please, David!"

My breathing was hard. My body hot and sweaty. I was working her little pussy as hard as I could. I could feel it building inside of me. The baby making cream she needed.

She screamed, "Give it to me! Now! Now! Do it now!"

I screamed, "Oh God Heather!"

Then I unloaded my baby making fluid into her sweet, little cunt. Heather came with me. Everytime I spurted my cum into her , waves of pleasure were sent through her body.

She cried, "It's so hot and sticky inside me!"

Her body trembled and shook as her orgasm took over her hot, sweaty body. I collapsed on top of her as the last of my seed left me. All I could do now was whisper to her how much I loved her over and over.

After her orgasm subsided a tear ran down her face. She was so happy. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you so much too!" Then Heather laughed and wrapped her arms and legs around me. My arms were wrapped around her now and we held each other tight. We whispered words of love to each other as we made love through the night.

In the morning, I bathed her and washed her hair. I brushed her soft, long, pretty hair as I used the blow dryer on her. I took her out for breakfast and we talked. We were both all smiles. I had never been so happy in my life and I could see she felt the same way. I had found my soulmate and it was heaven on earth.

Heather looked at me, smiled and said, "So, David, while I'm having your babies and finishing college, what will you be doing?"

I lost myself in her blue eyes and said, "I'll be holding you when you need to be held. Making love to you when you need to be mated. I will keep you safe and I will love you till I die."

Heather replied, "Good answer."

I smiled and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. I'll also be giving you all the oral sex your body can handle."

Heather looked pleasantly surprised and yelled, "Check please!"

The End

BMR

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories