Heaven on Earth with My Phil

Story Info
The magic of a loving relationship.
1.6k words
4.09
9.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Since I came out and openly declared my homosexuality the whole world has opened for me.

No more of those sinister and secret visitations thinking that what I was doing was absolutely beyond contempt. I guess that was simply because that was the way |I was brought up in a strictly Quaker environment - and that being straight was considered to be the only right and proper way to be. To be anything else was nasty and not very nice and one would be outlawed from the family if found to be 'bent' - that is was unnatural and being like that meant that you we4e some sort of freak!

But now after the declaration to myself that being natural for me was to be akin to my own sex, I feel free and mentally balanced, it has made so very much difference to my life and in my opinion freed me to create this wonderful relationship with Philip who thinks the world of me as I do of him.

With Phil there are absolutely no inhibitions, like how I felt and how it was before, relieving my sexual frustrations with a complete stranger I met in the park and going to a private place, just to mutually wank and occasionally a quick fuck. Hoping! We wouldn't be caught and the rest of it, and one could never quite relax anyway feeling that, having to keep a watch out for the law or anybody else who may report us for being vile and contemptuous!

And the casual act as it was, did nothing to really relieve me and later I felt dirty anyway, I felt I had to have a really good scrub up afterwards when I got home just in case the other guy had crabs or something equally as horrible.

One of my regular casuals thought it was all part of the fun, like it was being a naughty boy at school and recalled how twice he did it behind the trees with equally willing and curious guys who were simply experimenting - and somehow he said it added to the occasion, but for me looking; back to my childhood was a turn off because there I was trapped in the authority of Quakerism and at last I had happily torn away from that.

Phil and I have so much blatant fun together, he has a large swim pool and of course we end up doing lots of skinny dipping which is very stimulating, and although we haven't yet managed to do it in the swim we are working on it which makes for a lot of laughs and fun in trying to hold a position.

It was good having oral with him under water until I realised the chlorophyll which purifies the pool was getting into my throat so I reluctantly refrained from that, at least until the after swim shower and then I could really enjoy the feel and suck of his well bathed warmth filling my mouth and tantalizing my epiglottis which was really lovely.

That is one of the images I shall always relish when for a few days at a time, Phil's work as a flight attendant takes him away for a few days at a time; Phil stood there in his glorious nakedness presenting his bloom so wonderful and upright for my utter pleasure.

"Come here you slut" he says and tells me to " do the business" which of course I always do and being called that makes it all the more fruitful and erotic. I spend tons of time with cock in mouth, I am besotted by him, when we are apart I taste him in my mouth and he always leaved me a well soiled pair of his briefs or boxers which he places in a sealed plastic bag to keep the scent. Then after missing him for a day or two, I can resolve to opening the bag at night, imagining him there, sniffing his cock scent and tasting him - and yes, I have to tell you dear reader; he had a mould made of his cock and balls so I am well away with my imagination when I can enjoy an imaginative sucking and then, with some lubrication, like coconut oil, which Phil always prefers, I anoint myself and pretend it is really Phil sliding up there inside me, of course it isn't anything like the real thing but it is a jolly good substitute and does wonders for me.

And Phil says that if ever I go with another guy that's the finish, so this help me stay loyal although my passion is strong and constantly been gratification. But to help me through those sometimes never ending times he is away we have made several lavishing porno films together, just for us and just laying there stretched out on my bed, looking at them soon finds my hand doing the business, and with the aid of hand fucking with the mould I can relish a few wonderful moments of sheer bliss.

When we do the skinny dipping bit and sometimes before we shower Phil loves to give me a wonderful and satisfying fuck when he adores to have me leant over a rail beside the pool, I so very much enjoy that, having just enjoyed the so invigorating swim and then feeling a lovely smooth slow sensual fuck inside, the feel of his warm length thrusting into my very being sets me alight that I can never get enough of it.

As soon as he is done inside me and I am still scolding with the feel of him up me I go onto my knees and beg him for a taste of his fresh fucked cock, it is so divine, just being like that with Phil, just being uninhibited and relaxed and seeing him standing there for me, his gorgeous masculine thighs parted for me to kneel between, and take him in my mouth and suck him as I like to fondle his tight ass with my busy fingers, moving around his buttocks as I suck and suck to my hearts content, tasting the residue of his fuck with me just before and working his cock and well hung firm balls into a frenzy for his second cuming inside my mouth - as he spurts with a grunt and a gratifying moan as I suck his all, feeling the warmth of his cream trickle down my chin when I love to lick it up, and smooth it around the girth of his still throbbing erection - and take it down my throat in slow wonderfully soothing slurps. That to me is loving my guy to the full, just how more intimate can one get? And it is worth so much more all those seedy fucks I'd experienced with those sad guys who hung around toilets and the like, me thinking why ever did I do that, but knowing of course the sexual urge was that great I just could not help myself.

But happily all that was over and I am quite happy with Philip. I will do anything with him, even an occasional handcuffs and gags when he feels in the mood, being spanked by Phil is a dream too, it hurts like hell at first but sort of dissolves into a wonderful soothing numbness as he continues to slap and massage me with so much wanting and need that I am willing to put up with the initial pain just for him because I love him so,

He sometimes loves to feel me up and spank me in tight jeans, telling me I have the most becoming ass and letting him stroke, feel and do those things in which he finds so much enjoyment is magic. I am across his lap quite often now, it has become a regular part of our passionate encounters, I love to wiggle for him, he tells me it is so very tantalizing and accuses me of being a prick tease, so still numb with a soundly spanked ass I feel his throb sliding up between my plum red cheeks, he is fucking me like a piston engine, I feel his balls slapping my ass every time he thrust ardently into me, I feel him starching me a little more open with each thrust and then, when he has cum strong I so much enjoy the ecstasy of his oral delight as he calls it, when he sucks my bare red plum ass and licks out my asshole. The feeling is absolutely fantastic and I would not swap Phil for the world.

I love to just kneel on all fours or whichever position he wants me in and simply be all ass for him. Presenting it, pushing it up high, touching my toes, whatever to give him the presentation he wants of me, to tease and tantalise his being with my stance. It feels so good too, it really does, and the sensation of his licking, sniffing and tasting me between and beneath gives me a countenance I am unable to aptly describe, save for that sensation that what he does to me with those very sensitive and sensual finger tips, that very busy tongue, and so gratifying mouth sucking me up the way he does, and the sheer splendor and absolute intimacy of that after fuck kiss, after we have both mutually sucked each other and taken each other, to share all that in a long and so wonderful stimulating and sensual wet French kiss is absolutely beyond any description, save to say it is simply heaven on earth with my Phil..

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers