Heaven or Hell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,477 Followers

"Uh huh. Not yet," she chastened. David stood back up and Veronica reached forward, unfastening his robe. She opened it wide and his cock sprung out, fully hard and aching for release.

Now remember," she said, looking up at him, "This can't happen in the future without your full participation. Got it?"

He nodded rapidly.

"Just suck me!" he croaked hoarsely.

Veronica opened her full red lips wide and extended her tongue, teasing his pulsing knob. Her right hand came up to stroke his thick shaft, pulling a glob of cum from the tip which she greedily slurped up. She wiped the wide knob over her lips, making them glisten with his cream. She popped just the head in her mouth, suckling it gently before she began to bob her head forward, taking more and more of his solid shaft between her lips.

He felt the spongy knob hit the back of her throat when she had half of him in her mouth. She paused, taking a deep breath before she plunged her mouth forward, sinking all of his length into her throat.

David gasped and threw his head back, his hands clenching at his sides before they came around and cradled her soft hair. He looked down and she was looking back up at him, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes, but she looked to be smiling. That is if someone can smile when they've got a big cock stuffed between their lips. She held the position, her lips fluttering around his base. Her tongue extended and teased his sack. He marveled at her ability and wondered what more she could do.

In a flash she backed off him, his now shiny cock bobbling in the air. Veronica gathered her tits in her hands and wrapped them around his rigid pipe. She spat saliva onto the exposed head and looked up at him.

"Fuck my tits, David."

It was a dream comes true as David began to pump his large dick slowly, but surely, between the busty nymph's tits. How many times he had imagined this very scenario, he thought, and now it was coming true!

Veronica's hands slid to the sides of her large globes, exposing the cherry pink nipples without being asked. David began to thrust faster between them, the boob flesh rippling and jiggling as his mighty shaft speared between them. How many men get to live out their fantasies like this, he thought. All too soon, however, he could feel the tightening in his groin as he pumped rapidly, and knew that his climax was not far off. He came to a stop and hissed between his teeth, trying to stave off the inevitable.

"Why are you stopping, baby?" Veronica asked.

"I don't want this to end so quickly. It feels so goddamn good!"

Veronica laughed and bent her head to suckle at his pulsing cock head.

"Silly! You can get it up as often as you want here! In fact, I encourage it. The more times you get off, the happier you'll be."

That was all he needed to hear. David pushed Veronica's hands away and palmed the firm orbs himself, squeezing them tightly around his pole. He began to pump his hips rapidly, his cock a blur of motion between the bobbling breasts. With a guttural cry, he burst forth, the first thick stream arcing up from between her tits to strike the underside of her chin wetly. He had the time to notice that that one shot was almost equal to his entire output while he was living, before his balls lurched again, spewing out an equally huge torrent of cum that flew over her shoulder. Twice more he exploded before Veronica slurped his cannon between her lips and sucked down the last three blasts.

As waves of pleasure washed over him, Veronica sucked him gently, her tongue swirling around his cock. He looked down at the thick stripes decorating her body. Better than Peter North himself, he thought.

"I've never seen so much cum!" Veronica purred. She took his cock out of her mouth and began to lick up and down the long shaft, gathering up any stray cum she came across.

David was amazed. His cock was as hard as it had ever been, pulsing and twitching on her tongue.

"Had enough?" Veronica said. "Or are you ready to take the next step."

He couldn't think of a single thing that would prevent him from continuing. He nodded his head.

Veronica stood and looked at him, smiling, her upper body criss-crossed by his load.

"So be it," she said. She reached to her side and unfastened the two clips holding the blue thong in place. She looked back up at David, but his attention was centered on the V splitting her legs.

David's first thought as she dropped the fabric to the ground was, "Now, where's she been hiding that?" Because, even though his attention had been centered on Veronica's magnificent bosom, the pe...correction...cock dangling between her legs was very large. It hung heavily, a long tube of flesh capped by a big mushroom knob, which he noticed, was beginning to swell with blood. There was no hair around the base. It didn't appear to be shaven, simply...hairless. He slowly raised his eyes back to Veronica's coal black eyes. The look on her face was one of patience as she waited for him to speak.

"You're...you're...a tranny? I mean, a transsexual?!" He felt his stomach flip inside him and wondered if he was going to destroy the tranquility of this place by vomiting. "What kind of sick joke is this?" he asked.

"No joke Daniel and no, I'm not a transsexual. I'm sure in your hours of perusing the web you have come across images that look much like me, no?"

He had in fact seen the pictures of bony shouldered, muscled lady-boys with limp, or at best, semi-limp dicks, masturbating or butt fucking some poor sap, while they attempted to look sexy with their mannish facial features.

"No, not like that," she said. "Do these look like any fake boobs you've seen on a tranny? Or this face? Not to brag, but I am quite beautiful, no?" He nodded his head and noticed that Veronica's cock was continuing its northerly migration. It was at half-mast, long and fat.

"Have you ever heard the term futanari?"

David shook his head.

"It's a Japanese term that means 'two forms'. On the web, it takes the form of comics, erotic stories. I'm not a man, I'm not a woman." She lifted her heavy cock and David could see the hairless slit at its base, framed by full, wet pussy lips. She chuckled before continuing. "In this place, I am both and I think you would agree that I possess perfect examples of both attributes, no?"

By now, the huge, solid cock was at a 45 degree angle from Veronica's flat stomach and extended just past her belly button.

"You don't really expect me to..."

"Yes, I do David. This is your reward. This is your punishment. All rolled up into one sexy package."

David laughed nervously.

"Shit! Here I thought that I had hit the jackp...I won't do it! You can't make me! I'm not a homosexual!" He crossed his arms stubbornly across his chest, noting that his erect cock had still not flagged. "Hell, I put up with no pussy for 10 years after puberty, how hard could eternity be?"

Veronica shook her head and looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry David. Even if you could deny your desires that long, this place," she swept her arms out. "This place will not allow it. It will grow painful, unbearable to you if you do not find release. And it will only get worse the longer you try to hold out." She stepped forward and reached out a hand, caressing his face. He jerked from her as if scalded. "Do not do this to yourself, my David. I do not want to see you in the agony that awaits you. Get past your hang ups, your preconceived notions of what you think it will be like." She reached out to him again and touched his face. This time he let the soft hand stay against his cheek, his head down, his eyes unfocused, but filled with the image of her pulsing cock. "Trust me. It will be so good, the pleasure so fulfilling, that you will wonder why you ever hesitated."

David felt a hotness against his cock and his eyes focused on their two equally huge and hard cocks, jutting up and touching midway up their heavily veined shafts. He jumped back and fixed the beautiful woman with a hard eye.

"Never," he whispered and turned back into the house.

*

David wandered about the home aimlessly, his mind a whirl of random images and scenes from his life. All those hours spent hunched in front of the computer. Was this what it got him? Was he really expected to believe that he was destined to spend eternity as a punk for some...some dick-girl as a result of his 'victimization' of those countless women over the years? He refused to accept this, but the dull ache in his balls was getting progressively worse.

He found himself back in the multi-media room and looked longingly at the floor to ceiling screen. He sighed heavily, shaking his head. He spied the remote where he had dropped it and angrily snatched it up, cueing up the Porn channel.

A montage of busty women and well hung men scrolled across the screen, engaged in every lewd act that crossed David's mind, as soon as it popped into his mind. Without taking his eyes from the screen, he backed up and went to sit in the chair. His bare ass contacted something and he turned to find a tube of KY jelly. He knew that hadn't been there before, but he took it and unscrewed the cap without question.

Squeezing a dollop of the lubricant into his palm, he began to work it over his stiff cock. As the lurid images scrolled rapidly across the screen, he jacked himself faster and faster. Time and again he felt he was on the brink of a mind shattering orgasm, but it continued to hover just out of reach. His teeth ground together in his frustration, but no matter how hard he tried, the release he so eagerly sought eluded him. His left hand urgently tugged at his full sack and then slipped lower.

Hesitantly, at first, his index finger slipped into his tight ass. The bloom of pleasure deep within him encouraged him and he eased his searching finger higher past the rings of muscle until it was as far as he could plunge it. He was close, so close he felt. "Fuck her, fuck this place, I don't need..."

Like a branding iron had been plunged into his rectum, searing pain pierced his guts and he screamed. The pain was excruciating, like nothing he had ever experienced. He yanked his hands away and bolted off the chair, but the pain continued to engulf him. He lurched into the center of the room and fell to his knees gasping. What could only be described as a migraine times ten filled his brain. His head felt like it was going to burst open.

"David. David, come to me."

He blearily raised his head to see Veronica looking down at him from the screen, her face a picture of tranquility. "Come to me and all will be made right."

Tears streamed down his face as he sobbed from the pain. He levered himself off the ground and stumbled towards the patio.

While not as intense, the pain he felt was still there, like a dull ache, as he walked towards Veronica on the patio. She held her hands out to him and embraced him, running her fingers through his sweat slick hair as he slumped, his face pressed between her large, firm breasts. The burning feeling in his guts and the stabbing throbs in his brain receded somewhat as he clutched Veronica's soft, curvy body to his.

There was no mistaking the hotness of her cock pressed alongside his, snuggled between their bodies. He felt an impulse to jerk back from the sensation, but sharp pains in his stomach and head dissuaded him.

"It's going to be alright David. I promise you. Give yourself to me and untold pleasures await you. Remember how I told you the pain only gets worse the longer you try to resist?" He nodded his head and stood up to look her in the eyes. Over her shoulder he could see the ivy covered gate which led out. He briefly considered...but a sharp pain behind his eyes brought his attention back to Veronica. "David, the pleasures I can give you here also increase the more you willingly give yourself to me and I stress willingly."

David took a deep breath. He was willing to consider anything to get rid of this pain.

"Ok, what do you want? Can I just jerk you off?"

Veronica laughed at him, but not unkindly.

"Would you be satisfied with just a hand job? Again David, the more you please me, the more I can please you and the more of this place I can offer you."

He felt he had no choice. If he thought this price was high, how costly would it be for him to walk through that gate? He lowered his face to her throat and began to lick and suck tenderly. Veronica hummed and exposed more of her neck to him. David felt like his fist was moving in slow motion as he insinuated it between their bodies and brushed it across her hard cock. She hissed between her full, red lips.

"That's it baby. Don't be afraid. Hold it in your hand. Feel what I have for you."

David opened his palm and gripped the thick stalk. It felt like his hand was operating outside the control of his body as he squeezed the fat tube and tentatively began to stroke it.

"Your doing fine David. Think about what you like. What makes you feel good? Do that to me."

David was kissing lower on her body, his mouth trailing across the generous slopes of her breasts. His tongue flicked over her erect nipples and drew them in turn into his mouth. He was now stroking her cock with no hesitation, the steady drool of her precum slicking his hand. It felt hot and slippery and he worked it around and up and down the throbbing pole. His mouth dropped lower, kissing her flat stomach. He wormed his tongue into her belly button and she gasped appreciatively.

It's now or never, David thought, and dropped to his knees.

The wide, throbbing knob hung before him as he whipped his hand up and down the hot shaft. Nervously, he licked his lips. He could smell the clean scent of her skin and feel the heat coming off her thick cock, like a burning coal was suspended in front of his face. He raised his eyes to hers to see that she was smiling down at him.

"Go ahead David. Give in to it. Suck my cock."

He looked back down and took a deep breath before opening his mouth and before chickening out, dropped it over the bulky head. It was like a fresh hot dog from a street vendor, he rationalized. The skin of her cock was smooth, with an underlying hardness beneath her soft flesh. The taste was tart and salty. He removed his hands from where they rested on his lap and skinned them up her silky legs. Knowing what he liked, he moved a hand between her legs, making to caress her balls and was momentarily taken aback to find her wet pussy lips. He heard her giggle and looked up.

"I don't have external testicles David, but thank you for trying. Put your finger in me. Feel how tight and hot I am. That's what awaits you."

David thumbed her erect clit and teased her outer lips before inserting it into her tight cunt. He had never felt such a tight pussy, and even though his real life experience was limited, knew that the pleasure of fucking her would be second to none. The angle of his hand allowed him to cup the bottom cheeks of her ass while he thrust his thumb into her pussy, the juices hot and sticky and coating his digit copiously. He slid his middle finger between her taut cheeks and poked it to the second knuckle in her tight ass hole. Veronica caressed his hair while he six-packed her.

"Are you just going to hold it in your mouth?" Veronica asked with a chuckle.

David raised his eyes. He'd almost forgotten he had a dick in his mouth for the first time and drew back, the thick cock swinging up with a plop.

"I...I'm not sure what to do," he stammered.

"Just do what you like David," Veronica said, caressing his cheek. "Use your tongue; use your teeth, but not too much. Suck on it like you would a lollipop."

David extended his tongue and began to slurp all around the oozing cock. The more he did, the more he noticed that the pain which had been so intense earlier seemed to fade. He opened his mouth and slid it over her cock. He swirled his tongue along the underside and began to suck gently. Veronica began to gently rock her sweet hips to and fro, pumping just a couple of inches in and out of his sucking mouth. Her small hands cradled his head.

As the thick cock slid wetly over his tongue, David thought, I'll never be able to take that whole...

"This is enough for now David. Trust me, it feels so good. As you gain experience, we can try more," Veronica whispered. Her cock was steadily oozing cream which he swallowed down as fast as it came. It seemed the more she put out, the more he craved. It tasted tart and tangy and gone was his disgust. He'd never even tasted his own as many times as he had shot it on his own stomach or in a tissue, but wondered what he had been afraid of. It tasted wonderful!

Veronica was pumping more rapidly between his smacking lips. Unconsciously, David gripped his own cock with his free hand, but then almost pulled it away in fear of bringing back the pain. He experimentally stroked himself and it only felt good, so he continued to do so while finger fucking both of her holes and sucking her tasty prick.

With a wet smack, Veronica pulled herself out of his mouth and stepped back, forcing him to remove his fingers from her. He kneeled there, jacking himself as she stood over him and stroked herself. He looked up at her.

"Did I do something wrong? Please, it feels so good! I won't to suck you some more!"

"Sweet David," she smiled. "We have eternity for you to suck my cock, but now I want your virgin ass."

David's eyes flew open wide. He had been so caught up in the unexpected pleasure of sucking her cock that he hadn't thought about the next logical step. He eyed the huge phallus and wondered how it would ever fit, but he knew he must do it. His balls were full of cum and he was desperate to orgasm. If this is what must happen, then...

"Tell me how," he whispered submissively.

"On the lounger. On your knees. Rest your head down and I will take you places you never thought possible."

David stood and walked over to the reclined lounger, his stiff cock wagging in front of him. He knelt on the cushions and put his hands down, assuming a position on all fours. Veronica came up behind him and pressed his head and shoulders gently down to the fabric. He turned his head as far to the side as he could and strained to see what she was doing behind him.

A tube of KY jelly was in her hand and she was slicking up her prodigious pole with its slippery goop. Apparently satisfied with her efforts, she squeezed a glop onto his totally exposed bung. The lubricant felt cool against his ring. He felt her rest a small hand on one of his upraised buttocks and then next felt her swirl the KY around with the first two fingers of her other. Slowly she began to tease the outer ring of muscle. David tensed.

"Relax David. It will go so much easier if you do."

He breathed deeply and tried to will his ass muscles loose.

Veronica slowly inserted one finger, pushing slowly forward. David hissed between his teeth. It actually felt good as she began to leisurely pump her finger in his ass. His erection strained forward. It felt like the nerves in his cock were directly connected with the ones in his clutching ass and he thought that it was likely they were.

Veronica slid her middle finger into his ass alongside the other and David gasped. He felt so full with those two slim digits. She'd never get that big co...

"When I begin to fuck you David, push back at me. As gross as it may sound, if you will pretend you are taking a shit, it will be much easier."

"But what if I..."

"Trust me, you won't. You'll never need to here. This morning you only had to use the bathroom because we thought it would make it easier to adjust if you did what you normally do upon getting out of bed."

She pulled her fingers from his ass and he felt the ring close with an almost audible snap.

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,477 Followers