Heaven or Hell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fittucker87
fittucker87
2,485 Followers

"Are you ready my David?" she asked in her thick, sexy accent.

He took a deep breath.

"Fuck me."

Veronica placed her wide knob right on top of his hole and he could feel its heat against the ring and his ass cheeks. She began to push forward. David grimaced at the feeling, the spongy knob insinuating itself, steadily boring forward. Veronica gave a quick thrust and was through, the first ring snapping over the wide knob. David yelped and bit the chair cushion. She slid her warm hands up and down his back, calming him as his body shrank from the big intruder.

"Remember, push against me David."

David concentrated on relaxing and pushing his guts out in a releasing manner as Veronica resumed her pressure. She steadily slid forward. David felt so full and packed, like he had just spent two hours at a Chinese buffet. The pain of her entry was slipping away, slowly being replaced by a glow in his belly. Little pin pricks of pleasure sparked in his brain. Veronica had about half of her big cock in his ass when she stopped and rolled her hips.

"Uhhhhh," David groaned into the cushion. "That feels good Veronica. Do that some more."

Veronica continued to roll her hips slowly and pulled steadily back until only the fat knob remained lodged in his ass. She then started pumping her slim hips, working a few inches in and out of his ass, allowing him time to get used to the thick shaft.

David marveled at how good it felt to have her cock in his ass. So this is what all the fuss is about, he chuckled to himself. He took back every condescending thought he'd had about homosexuals before. And the best part he thought, as he raised himself up on his hands, his back arching, was that he had the best of both worlds now: any gorgeous woman he wanted, complete with big tits, tight pussy and ass, plus a perfect cock.

David looked back over his shoulder as Veronica sped up her strokes in his ass. Her big tits swung about as her hips flew forward. She was now working over half of the big cock in his tight ass, and it felt wonderful, he thought. Veronica smiled at him and gripped his hips, speeding up even more.

"See David, I told you it would be glorious."

He shuddered from the pleasure, his cock and balls slapping against his stomach from the force of Veronica's fuck strokes.

"It is, it is. Thank you so much." He squeezed his eyes shut from the pleasure of the butt fucking prick. He wondered what it would feel like when she came in his ass, he wondered if...

Something brushed against his lips and startled, his eyes flew open. Another thick cock, identical to the one buggering his ass was poised in front of his mouth. He looked up past the slim hips and flat stomach, over the big tits to see blue eyes, blond hair and a wide smile.

It was Adele Stephens, Veronica's frequent partner for photo shoots.

"See David," Adele said, "We told you it would only get better."

David whimpered and opened his mouth, his tongue lolling out. Adele wasted no time, thrusting her big cock into his open maw. David sucked hard, savoring the hot flesh.

The busty goddesses battered his submissive body from either end, one plunging forward while the other withdrew. Wet smacks filled the air in accompaniment to David's grunts.

When David felt Veronica's warm hand reach around his hips and begin to fervently stroke his cock, he screamed around the mouthful of flesh in his mouth and sucked harder, eager for his release. Adele pumped his mouth rapidly and then moaned, her big cock lurching in his mouth. When the first big globs of cum filled his mouth, David began frantically swallowing the tasty cream. His mouth craved the slimy spunk as it slid down his throat. Adele withdrew from his mouth and began to spurt onto his outstretched tongue.

Veronica screamed in ecstasy behind him, her cock swelling in the tight confines of David's ass before belching forth stream after thick stream of hot spunk. David could feel the hot, wet splashes in his guts and his dick lurched in her hand, spewing forth his climax before him. He whimpered in pleasure as his balls emptied the copious load and he sucked Adele's offered prick back into his mouth. He felt like the earth was swallowing him whole. Pure pleasure engulfed his body as his orgasm trailed off as did Veronica's pumping of his ass. She withdrew herself, as did Adele and they stood before him, their large cocks still towering skyward.

"I'm so proud of you David," Veronica said. "Now all the glories of this place can be yours. Name your pleasure."

"I want to fuck you," he whispered, his still hard cock twitching as he stroked it. "And I want you to fuck my ass at the same time," indicating Adele.

The women smiled. Veronica dropped to an adjacent lounger and lay down, her thick cock jutting up from her slim hips. She spread her legs, exposing the hairless slit and tight ass hole just behind the thick base of her prick. She trailed a finger through her folds.

"Which hole lover?"

"Both." David walked forward and positioned himself between her legs. Veronica began stroking her cock as he teased his juicy knob between her pussy lips and began to slide forward.

"Ohhh, that's it baby. Fuck me with that hard cock," she cooed.

He began to hunch himself forward rapidly. What reason was there to hold back? He hadn't had three orgasms in a day in probably 20 years. David felt Adele's hand on his shoulder and he lowered himself over Veronica, her big tits slapping against his chest as he pumped her mercilessly.

"Uh, uh, uh, fuck me, fuck me!" she wailed.

David felt Adele's hard cock hunching between his cheeks and stopped fucking Veronica's piping hot box. He pulled out and slotted his knob at her ass. She reached down and grasped her knees, pulling them backwards and opening herself to him. He forcefully fucked himself past the tight ring with one thrust. Veronica screamed aloud and raked his chest with her long fingernails, drawing blood. As if in retribution, Adele similarly pumped his ass guts full of her wide prick and began to hammer his butt in time with his pumping of Veronica.

The three lovers moaned and grunted. Sweat flew from their bodies as they slammed into each other time and again. Veronica's ass fit his cock like a glove and he battered it relentlessly. He felt Adele's hands on his shoulders, gripping for leverage, her cock plunging balls deep time and again. David was licking and sucking Veronica's ear as she screamed and cried into his.

"Here it comes baby," he moaned. "Take all my hot load!"

He exploded into her fluttering ass muscles at the same time Adele filled his chute with her cream. David felt wet splatters against his chest from Veronica's erupting cock trapped between them. The three of them lurched and trembled from the pleasure of their simultaneous climaxes. It seemed to go on and on and just when David felt he had nothing left to give, his cock would lurch again, pumping another stream into Veronica's buttery hot ass.

David felt Adele's soft breasts brush against his back as she leaned down and licked his ear tenderly.

"See my David? Do you see?"

At first he thought his mind was playing tricks on him as he raised his head and watched the vines growing over the gate set into the side of the wall, until no opening could be seen.

He looked down into the most beautiful face he'd ever laid eyes on. Veronica smiled up at him and began to rotate her hips, rolling his still hard cock in her cum filled butt. Behind him, Adele was lazily pumping her cock to and fro in his spasming ass.

David still wasn't sure if he was in heaven or hell, but one thing he knew for certain was...

"I'm home."

Fin

fittucker87
fittucker87
2,485 Followers