Heavenly

Story Info
Watching and learning from a slave sister.
1.8k words
3.91
42.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

she had been locked in her cage for about an hour, cast into total darkness by the thick and heavy black blanket covering the sturdy metal bars which confined her. Throughout the hour, she had heard how our Master had used me painfully. my elder slave sister had heard every scream, every groan, every slice of the single tail, every rattling of the chains, every protest of the bed...

But at last, as my body was given a respite, it was time for us to trade places. It was time for her to be the focus of our Master's attention.

i had been released from my bonds, only to have a leash added to my collar with a small lock keeping it in place. The other end of the leash was affixed to the headboard with another small lock, thus ensuring that i could move about a limited area but not escape. That was fine, for i did not wish to leave, reveling in the agony of my flesh and wanting to see what my slave sister would endure, hoping to learn from her extra year of our Master's loving tutelage.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, i watched with great interest. After having spent about an hour in total darkness, she flinched noticeably at the light in the Master bedroom when the thick blanket was suddenly lifted away. The young Asian slave squinted as she looked up at our Master, her eyes displaying her readiness to serve in any capacity He desired.

After having whipped and paddled and spanked me for such a long time, i had a strong suspicion that our Master would not hurt my slave sister, at least not in the same way. In fact, He often gave me the vast majority of the pain whenever His sadism truly seized Him, giving my elder slave sister just enough pain to satisfy her needs and then taking His pleasure from her body. Conversely, He rarely made use of my body for His sexual gratification. As odd as that may seem to an outsider, it made perfect sense within the triad, for there was a clear hierarchy, and i was at the bottom of the ladder in the relationship.

she was just like me: naked save for her collar. her leash had previously been left on the floor, just out of her reach, and she and i both watched with keen interest as our Master squatted and reached for it, then thrust His hands between the bars of the cage to attach the leash to the D-ring at the front of her bejeweled leather collar. Once she had been leashed, He took the key ring off a belt loop and soon had given her a quasi-freedom, holding the other end of the leash as she crawled out. From His pocket, our Master then produced two more small locks, using one to ensure the leash remained attached to the D-ring, and the other to affix the opposite end of the leash to one of the bars atop the cage.

"b," He said, addressing me flatly. "The anal lube."

He was going to take His pleasure from her tightest passage. Admittedly, i was a little jealous, for i had yet to experience anal sex, or anal play of any kind, and i knew that my slave sister had not enjoyed such an experience in quite some time. i practically dove across the bed to where a small box of anal lube shooters awaited on the nightstand, then hurried to hand the box to our Master, smiling sweetly as i eagerly anticipated watching the upcoming act.

"Lay over the cage, a," He commanded my slave sister. she crawled out of the cage, moving slowly, her limbs almost certainly protesting after her lengthy confinement, and she carefully stood, bending over the top of the cage and gripping one of the bars rather firmly.

Removing two of the lube shooters from the box, our Master set the box aside and placed a single shooter into His shirt pocket. He stepped up behind my slave sister, gently scratched her lower cheeks, and then twisted off the tab of the shooter. He took His time in slowly squeezing out the lube, applying it all around her tiny star --actually, i was not able to see the application due to my slave sister's position, but i knew exactly what was happening.

The expression on her face was wonderful. she had told me once before that the lube is initially cool when it touches the skin, and that the coolness is, as she said, "heavenly" in such an unusual, forbidden place. The smile spreading across her lips was all the proof i needed to know that she wanted to feel Him inside her, and i wished that the leash would allow me to go to her and caress her as our Master used her body for His pleasure. For just a moment, i imagined myself kissing her as she moaned into my mouth...

He tossed the first, empty shooter into the nearby, strategically-placed trash can, and removed the second lube shooter from His shirt pocket. This time, more of the shooter disappeared from my view, and from the sounds, it was evident that He had pressed the tip of the shooter inside her, bypassing the sphincter to lubricate her from within. i wondered how that cool lube would feel inside me, but i guessed from my slave sister's softening eyes that it also felt "heavenly."

After throwing away the second empty shooter, our Master turned to me and slowly began to undress. He did not give me a strip tease, but there was still something sensual and erotic about it, and when at last His hearty shaft came into view, i found my mouth was watering, my mind already hoping that He would allow me to pleasure Him with my mouth, even if only for a few seconds.

Instead of a few seconds, He allowed me to ingest him for several minutes. Kneeling on the floor before Him, i tried to use all my skills with my mouth, my tongue, my hands, and even my throat to give Him the pleasure He craved. i knew that my job was not to cause Him to fill my belly with His seed; instead, my job was to ensure His hardness, to make His strong erection throb with need, and judging from how His hands curled in my long hair, i knew that He was quite satisfied with my efforts.

With His manhood bobbing freely, He went to retrieve another anal lube shooter, this time applying the lube to Himself.

It was time, and, having watched it all, my slave sister knew it.

her first sound was a small one, almost too soft to be heard, as the tip of our Master's manhood pressed between her buttocks. her hands gripped the bar more firmly, her naked arms flexing.

The give and take was impressive to watch. He would press forward a little, then back out of her. she would hiss and groan from the discomfort of being slowly pried open, then inhale deeply to ground herself. Soon the young Asian slave was backing into the anal invader, secretly willing the bulbous tip to embed itself within her tight passage sooner rather than later.

When at last the tip was fully inside her, she cried out softly, her torso rising, her breasts lifting up from the top of the sturdy cage. her eyes were wide, displaying the myriad sensations and emotions coursing through her body and her mind as He gave her time to adjust to the penetration.

Slowly, carefully, He snaked into her bowels, a hand gently caressing her back to help her remain calm and grounded. her eyes met mine several times, and it was clear that the discomfort was passing, that the truly "heavenly" part of this forbidden act was just beginning.

Only when i felt our Master's eyes upon me did i realize what i was doing: i was masturbating. i was touching myself sexually, which was absolutely forbidden unless i had been given explicit permission to engage in self-pleasure. i froze, my eyes wide with shame and apprehension, for i knew what the punishment would be:

Electrosex.

Yet the thought of having caught me breaking one of the most fundamental rules of my slavery to Him seemed to have given Him inspiration, for He gripped my slave sister's hips, not caring that whatever lube remained on His hands was being inadvertently applied where it was neither intended nor needed, and began to increase the pace.

The cage made very little noise as my Master and my slave sister engaged in one of society's strongest sexual taboos. her soft sounds of pleasure began to escalate, eventually becoming sounds of incoherency. The anal lube was definitely working as intended, allowing our Master to use her, to plunder her bowels with more force than i remembered Him having used with her in the past.

Although i was purposely no longer touching myself, i was wet, my jealousy manifested in the gentle flow from my body. i wanted to be in her position. i wanted to be bent over the end of the cage with our Master embedded within me, moving with a sense of urgency, His voice crescendoing.

On a whim, i slid off the bed and moved as close to my slave sister as my twice-locked leash would allow. When i had used up the slack, i extended a hand toward her in a gesture of solidarity.

she reached out toward me, and fortunately my leash was just long enough to allow us to hold hands.

That was when our Master reached forward, gathered her lengthy hair in one of His large hands, and pulled.

her high-pitched voice gave rise to a new jealousy within me as the pain in her scalp melded with the pleasure in her bowels to fill the Master bedroom with her total submission.

With His loud growl, i knew that He was emptying His lust deep inside her, continuing to thrust into her until at last He was sated.

He lay upon her, pressing her flesh into the top of the cage in a way which clearly must have been uncomfortable for her, but she definitely did not complain. He had released her hair, leaving behind a slight sheen from the lube which had been on His hand, and that sheen gave the image before me a greater importance as it was seared into my kinky mind.

As our Master caught His breath, He looked directly at me, freezing me in place as i continued to hold my slave sister's hand. "Next time, b," He promised, "will be you."

i eagerly await that "heavenly" experience.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers