Heavenly Hike

Story Info
Autumn has a special place in their heart now.
1.1k words
4
21.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leaves crackled underfoot, as I trudged along the trail, with my lover on my arm.

We had decided that we would make the most of a warm, and sunny autumn day, and take a leisurely stroll to admire the vibrant colors, and take a few pictures along the way.

It wasn’t long on our journey that we came across a small brook. The soft sounds of the slow flowing water only added to the enjoyment of our day. The trees were particularly bright here, so I suggested that this would be a good spot to take a few of the pictures I spoke of. As I snapped pictures of her, surrounded by the wondrous rainbow of colors, I noticed that the way she stood, with legs slightly parted, allowed for the sun to shine through her dress, allowing a view of her legs.

I felt a stirring in my crotch, as the lens of the camera allowed me to see up close, this gift the sun was offering me. My lover seemed to become aware of my thoughts, as a devilish grin creased her pouty lips.

After a few more pictures, she walked over to a rock, and as she sat down her dress slid aside to allow for a view of her soft legs, and thighs. As she sat there, she looked up at me with a rather innocent look on her face and asked if I would be interested in taking some pictures of her that were somewhat more revealing. I quickly said that it sounded like it might be fun to do so. I was thinking that only a fool would turn down an opportunity to take some erotic pictures of such a beautiful creature.

I could feel my heart rate increase and the bulge in my pants seemed to increase in size in anticipation of what she was about to show me. As I contemplated this, she stood and slowly began to unbutton her dress, allowing me to see the soft lace of her bra, then her panties, as she allowed her dress to open freely. My hands were trembling, and my cock risked tearing through my jeans as I drank in the naughty beauty before me. I was so engrossed in the view that I realized that I was not taking pictures, and soon was snapping away happily, knowing full well that I would keep these pictures in a safe place where I could relive this moment again and again.

She sensed my pleasure, and slowly, seductively walked towards a tree with bright red leaves on them. She looked over her shoulder very impish like, and reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. She held it out and let it fall to the ground. I had expected her to just turn around and let me snap away, but was pleasantly surprised when she reached up and plucked two leaves from the tree. She placed them over her nipples and turned around, making sure they hid them from my gaze. I was somewhat disappointed, but soon realized that she had teasing in mind, and soon got into the idea.

She let me take a few more pics before letting the leaves fall from her breasts, exposing her hardened nipples, both from the cool breeze, and no doubt, her excitement at having her breasts exposed in the outdoors, where anyone may stumble along and find her in this position. As I finished taking these particular poses, she suddenly ran off into the denser part of the forest, and I quickly gathered the clothing she had already shed, and followed suit. I ran after her, my mind racing at the thoughts of what she had planned next, and soon had to stop to catch my breath. As I stood there looking around, something fell in front of me, and as I reached down to see what it was, immediately realized what it was. It was the panties that she was wearing before she took off on the run.

I looked up to find her perched on a limb, in all her glory, smiling away at her being naked in a tree.

I was amazed that after seeing her naked all these years, she still found ways to make my cock hard and my senses tingle. I smiled up at her, and she smiled back, all the while running her hands all over her soft sexy body. I was at a loss for words as I watched this beautiful creature caress herself and found myself rubbing myself as I took in the performance. She seemed to like what effect she had on me, for she started to get more intimate with herself as she watched my performance as well. Her hands were cupping her breasts, lightly letting her fingers fondle her breasts, grazing the nipples. I soon dropped my pants and was freeing my swollen cock as she repositioned herself so she could continue playing without fear of falling out of the tree.

I stroked my shaft as she laid back and proceeded to slide a couple of fingers along her slit, rubbing and teasing the soft flesh between her legs. My hand glided along my cock, feeling the wondrous sensations that encompassed me as I stood there watching this woman please herself in such an interesting place, and was sure that we would be caught at any moment, but not caring at all at this point.

I could see by her motions, and the moans escaping her lips that her orgasm was rapidly approaching, and I smiled, as I knew that mine was soon to be arriving as well. Her one hand rapidly slid along her pussy, as the other groped and pinched her breast, and just as I suspected, her orgasm arrived, causing her to arch her back, and moan loudly, as wave after wave of feminine pleasure rippled through her body. This sight was too much for me, as I moaned, my cum shot from my cock, to land on the trunk of the tree as my orgasm ripped through me like a tidal wave, bringing great tingles to my cock as it emptied with great force.

Soon after her orgasms subsided, she slid down from the tree, walked over to me in al her naked beauty, and wrapped herself around me, kissing me deeply and thanked me for a wonderful afternoon. I smiled and said it had been my pleasure.

We cleaned up and got dressed, and walking back to the car, I was thinking that autumn would forever have a special place in my heart from this day forward.