Heavenly Love Ch. 04

Story Info
It takes two to tango.
3.5k words
4.39
108.9k
17

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a normal mom-son relation 'changes colours', it becomes a lot more complex to handle. At such times, the early few days of initiation of the relation during its 'transition' are the most crucial since they lay the foundation for the change to persist. Mistakes have no place in such times, and regrets are futile attempts to rectify a sour situation. Patience is a virtue and the relationship has to be given its due time to develop, like colours emerge on a photo-paper while it is being developed.

___________________

The first few weeks in the university were busy. It took me surprisingly longer to get set to the routine even after planning and preparing for it for long. But the professors in the department and students were really friendly. A very big and new world had been opened up for me. The experience was daunting to say the least but it was equally exciting.

Once I had settled in, things at home seemed to come to light. Mom was now a bit more relaxed with me. She started being less self-conscious and began to be 'herself'. I cannot describe her change of behaviour any more clear. Because I could sense the change, I didn't make it obvious and I didn't want to get her conscious of it again. She had become confident of herself and that shinned through her behaviour.

During dinnertimes, she started to hug me more. Her hugs often accompanied by kisses on the cheek. At times when she was a lot happier, her kisses would fall closer to my lips. When she kissed me on my lips, the kisses were particularly short and quick but they were just as fatal and sensual. I would comply with no hesitation. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Moreover, I didn't mind her kisses to say the least. Oh whom am I kidding, I loved them! In fact at times I couldn't get enough of those hugs too. I wanted to tell her not to stop. I wanted to return them with just as much passion.

And then something clicked in my mind. I decided to let go of my inhibitions. I thought to myself about mom's behaviour and there was no problem I could see if I started taking the initiatives at sometimes. At least I wanted to see what would happen. She obviously didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact she loved hugging and kissing me. So I reckoned it was time to follow the footsteps.

One morning while mom was in the kitchen making breakfast I walked in. She was still in her nightgown – thin satin sheet barely enclosing the wonderful curves underneath. The robe was probably tied tight in the front. The satin hugged her bum and the curves aroused my visions. It jiggled a bit as she moved around. As I got in the kitchen she was still at the cooker. She had not noticed me come into the kitchen. I moved behind her and hugged her from the back. I pressed my hips on her bum gently, wrapped my arms around her tummy and kissed her on the neck from the back. When I had finished the kiss I whispered softly in her ear, "Good morning." It all happened very quickly.

I stood there still hugging her although my arms had loosened their hold around her waist. I maintained the soft pressure on her bum. I could feel her tenderness on my prick. She slowly raised her hand and stroked my face. Her other hand was stoking my arm wrapping her tummy. She was encouraging the whole thing. Her reaction was one of enjoyment and thrill.

"Good morning honey. Had a good night?" she asked. Now she was rocking in the embrace.

"Hmm hmm." I hummed.

"Hungry?" she turned her face a little without making efforts to stop the hug. She was still stroking my arm.

"Yep. Very. What's cooking?"

"Scrambled eggs."

"Too bad you are not on the menu." I teased her.

"I guess I will have to change the menu then." She giggled a little and buried herself in my hug.

"That would be something." I muttered out in the heat of the moment.

I got out of the hug and I started making the table. I spoke to her about other things. We had the breakfast and I kissed her good day. Today she offered me her lips for a soft peck. That nearly spoiled the day for me because for the whole day my prick stood up on and off all day with the thought of what happened in the kitchen in the morning. I also wondered what she had made of my comments. I didn't know if I had stepped the line. I couldn't wait to get home. In the afternoon I called her at work and pretended I just wanted to say hi. She said she was delighted to hear from me. It had been so long since I had called her at work. She felt elated. I told her I would be home at the usual time. She told me to have a good day.

The phone conversation left me more perplexed. She seemed pleased and she never mentioned anything about the morning. When I got home she was home already in the lounge. I asked if I could freshen up and I quickly went up to my room. After I had settled down I sat down next to her.

"How was your day?"

"It was lovely." She replied with a smile. "I felt so good to hear from you."

"I didn't know if you would be ok but I just wanted to speak to you."

"Of course I would be ok. Why wouldn't I?"

"I am not sure of doing things with you I have not done before. I often feel I may offend you or upset you."

She turned to me. She took my hand in her hand and stroked it gently. "I thought we had a promise and that we had sorted it out already. But let me tell you again. There is nothing that you will ever do that will remotely offend or upset me. You have to believe that without any doubt."

I just felt eased and may be my face expressed that truly.

"Have I made you feel upset or uncomfortable at any time?" she was a bit quieter.

"No. Oh no. I didn't mean that. I love everything we do. Without any exceptions."

"Same here honey. I like everything that we have done. I don't think there is anything that we do or may do which will make me uncomfortable. Would you want to have any exclusions?"

"Of course not."

"Well that settles it then. Now you give me your word that you will not think twice on your thoughts. Nor will you worry of what might happen."

"I promise."

"Seal it with a kiss." She looked at me straight in my eyes.

I planted a peck on her lips.

That night after dinner we sat in the lounge seeing a movie on the TV. I asked her, "What do you wish to watch?"

"I don't care. I just wish to be with you. You can watch what you like."

She was cuddled close to me, my arm around her back and her legs intertwined with mine. Occasionally her hand would stroke my thigh and rest on it. Her fragrance was delicious. At times, she just circled her fingertips on the thighs and made me aroused. She kept playing like that without making it obvious. She was enjoying the reaction from me. Her back felt naked on my arm when I stroked her. Her head was nestled in my neck and it just felt really good to hold her like that.

One evening she stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around her. She lazily strolled around the house in it for a while. I ate her like crazy with my eyes while she moved around. After that she started wearing long nightshirts around the house just before going to bed. That used to get me really aroused. Especially when she used to sit close to me with her legs folded back.

One night on a Friday she came into the lounge and sat next to me. I was in my shorts. She sat next to me and taking my arm in her hand, cuddled next to me and wrapped herself with my arm. As she cuddled in my arm, she turned on her side and propped her one leg over my legs. I reacted by opening them a bit and she lodged her leg between my legs. She moved the leg a bit and that caressed her thigh on mine. Since I was wearing shorts, the touch was like a spark and I felt really aroused. So I shifted a bit and made 'room' for the soldier that was trying to stand to attention in my shorts.

For a while we sat there cuddled like that. After some time she placed her hand on my thigh without making it obvious. Her soft touch of her fingers tickled me. Well it aroused me more, but what was I going to say. So I quivered a bit in giggles.

"What?" she looked at me and smiled.

"Your hand on my thigh." I said. "It is a bit ticklish." I smiled trying to make it appear innocent.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to." She said by stopping the caressing. "Well, that is a weak spot then." She giggled.

"Oh don't you think of that." I warned her with a laugh. "You will regret it."

"ooo. Promises promises." She giggled and started to stroke my thigh again very sensually.

"Please." I begged her to stop.

"Ok. I wont tickle you." She stopped caressing my thigh but didn't move it. So I was left with an erection anyway.

As she moved her legs about, I caught glances of her thighs and it was very tempting. I tried stroking her back and hugging her. She cuddled herself more and moved her legs while caressing my thighs.

"I like these moments together. I have missed them for so long." She sighed.

"Well now you can have them as much as you want." I tried to encourage her.

"I hope you like them too." She looked at me.

"That should have been evident to you." I smiled.

"It is." She moved her hand up my thigh and between my legs, coming very close to my pelvis. "I just wanted to hear it." She said looking deep in my eyes.

During the following Christmas, things seemed to get warmer for me and mom. She helped me setup the tree and decorate it.

"It is the first Christmas since you have been to uni." she smiled to me.

"As long as I spend my time with you, I don't mind where it is." I smiled back.

At nights the fireplace kept us warm. We used to spend long time sitting in the lounge, sometimes just sitting together, sometimes cuddled close or at times just held hands while we sat.

On Christmas eve, we decided to wrap the gifts in our bedrooms. After the ritual was complete, we sat in the lounge for a chat.

"Sleepy?" mom asked me.

"Not yet. I think I can stay up a bit."

"I think it is best if we sleep now. I miss you if you sleep late in the morning." She blushed.

"Hope you have a sweet dream." I kissed her.

"I usually do." She smiled and raised her brow at me. "Hope you do too."

"I will." I smiled.

"We could compare them tomorrow morning. How about that?"

"Ok" I said. And we went to our bedrooms.

In the morning, I found mom in my bed. She had crawled in under the sheets and had lay there till I was awake. I was a bit startled to see her in bed with me.

"Good morning." She smiled at me. "Had a good sleep?"

I just nodded smiling.

"Ready to get up yet?"

I nodded slowly. My eyes were still sleepy.

"Can I cuddle with you till then?" And she cuddled next to me. I raised my arm and took her into my hug.

Her leg dug in between my legs and her thigh caressed mine for a moment. She crawled close and wrapped her arm around me. I was suddenly conscious that I had my morning glory shining under the sheet. I was wondering how mom was going to handle that. I moved and fidgeted a bit in an attempt to hide it away somewhere; I had no clue where I was going to hide it. It was not like it was actually a flower I could put away. Mom sensed my anxiety and giggled, "I would love to hear your dream. Seems like it was too good to be a secret."

"Oh wouldn't you love to know about it." I said shaking her about in my arm.

"I do actually. It has been a long time since I have heard a good dream. Especially from you." She said.

I just smiled at her.

"It is perfectly ok you know. You shouldn't worry about things like that with me." She moved her hand gently closer to my pelvis and edged closer to my erection. She made efforts not to touch it. It was her way to not make it obvious. But she gently hinted to it. Her way of addressing the whole 'morning glory' was so subtle.

"I think I know what we could do today. I have a surprise in mind." She said softly.

"Really?" I asked.

"When you are ready, freshen up and I will see you in the living room. There are things to be done." She smiled.

"Like what?" I inquired.

"Well for starters, there are presents to be opened."

As she was talking to me, she kept moving her hand on my tummy and her leg was moving and her thigh kept caressing my thigh. Her soft fingers were successful in maintaining the 'glorious bloom' in my shorts.

"Not that I would rather open them instead of staying here for longer." She kissed my neck as she hugged me.

I turned around on my side and facing her I wrapped her in my arms. I squeezed her close to me and hugged her firmly. She reacted by succumbing and melting in my arms. Her legs parted to take my leg in between, crossed. As I hugged her, I kissed her cheek. She held me tighter in response and kissed my cheek in return. I moved my hands all over her back and pulled her closer to me.

After that I paused and loosened my hug. As we moved apart, I looked in her eyes and asked, "Did you enjoy that enough?"

"Yes, but not enough. She smiled and pressed her lip under her teeth. "Nothing you give me will ever be enough for me. I would always need more of it."

"As you said. We have things to do." I smiled at her.

"Ok then. If you say so." She said in a rather girly sulk.

As she moved out, she grazed her hand over the erection gently and quickly. She glanced at me with a smile and left my room. She was wearing her pjs and I could just imagine her curves underneath.

When I entered the lounge after freshening up, mom said to me with a big smile on her face, "It is time to open our presents. I have brought yours out. You need to open it."

On the floor were three big boxes. "All of this?" I was amazed. "You don't listen to me do you?"

"Oh just shut up and open your gift." Mom giggled.

"All this is just one gift?" I exclaimed.

"Will you or will you not open it?" she was getting irate now.

"Ok, ok." I tried to calm her down.

"Don't spoil the mood." She urged me.

As I opened the first box, I could see an LCD screen. It was small for a TV screen. Then I opened the other box, and I saw a computer base. Immediately it sprung on me, it was a desktop computer. Mom had bought me a computer.

"Oh this is so much more than what is allowed for gifts." I exclaimed. "You promised me you were not going to go over the top this time."

"Oh shut up." She giggled. "Do you like it?"

"It is wonderful mom. I am sure it will work just as great."

"I had a colleague of mine make it for you. So you see it is custom made, especially for you."

I just looked at her with loving eyes. I asked her to come closer and hugged her firmly. I looked her in her eyes and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She savoured it with closed eyes.

"Now it is your turn to open you gift." I said handing out a small box. "It is not as big as your gift." I made a baby face.

"Oh be quiet." She just smiled excitedly and opened her gift.

"Oh you are such a hypocrite." She exclaimed.

"Oh hold on. No one blames anyone here. We are in the same boat." I protested.

"You shouldn't have bought me such an expensive gift." She exclaimed.

"It is specially for you." I smiled.

It was a gold necklace with a heart pendent with a deep red ruby. "That's mine and I wanted it to stay close to you." I smiled pointing at the pendent.

"And it will. In fact it always is." She smiled softly caressing my face. She planted a soft kiss and thanked me for the gift. This time her kiss was a bit longer and just as lethal as any other time.

"Shall I set this computer up? Let us see how it fires up." I asked.

"Ok." Mom replied.

So I set the computer in my room and booted it up. The initial boot was fast and the graphics was good too. "This is good." I said.

"I'm glad you like it." She said. "Now I hope you are not going to stick on it for the rest of the day." She made a girly sigh.

"No I won't. I will check it out later."

"We can check it out together after lunch if you like. Even I would like to check it out. I didn't get a chance to see it."

"Ok we will do that."

So we decided to eat first. The meal was hearty and delicious as usual. I felt stuffed and so did mom.

"Lets sit in the lounge for a while till the food settles down." Mom said.

"Ok. I feel stuffed." I said.

While we sat in the lounge, the TV had a few good programs going on. Mom came and sat next to me. Slowly she lay on my lap and while we were watching the TV, she fell asleep. I turned the TV down a bit so as not to disturb her. I couldn't get out of the seat so I just sat there. After a while I must have fallen asleep too. When I woke up, my body felt stiff. Mom was still asleep in my lap. I felt very drowsy. I tried to shift a bit to become comfortable. That must have woken her up. I shushed her back to sleep.

I kept looking at her as she slept. Her face looked so angelic with her long hair flowing at the back. Her curvy hips were more prominent as she slept on my lap. I placed my hand on her waist and moved it around. She had curled up and so her legs were bent at the knees. That enhanced her bum and I was tempted to stroke it. As I pretended stroking her waist, I slid my hand lower on to her thigh and touched her bum. I felt her panties though the cloth and the tenderness on those cheeks. All the while she was sleeping peacefully in my lap.

It was evening but the time she woke up again. Seeing me, she said, "Im so sorry. I fell asleep and you were so uncomfortable. Why didn't you wake me? I would have moved."

"I didn't want you to." I smiled.

"You are so wonderful." She stroked my face.

She slowly got up. Her long hair was flowing all over her shoulders. I just looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Tonight you are going to have tough time falling asleep." I said.

"Well just the reason to stay awake and spend the night away together", she replied.

I smiled and said, "You are just waiting for a reason."

"And you are complaining?" she asked me raising a brow.

"Of course not." I smiled.

I went and freshened up while mom did the same. She came in the lounge wearing her satin robe. Although the robe was full size, underneath she was wearing only her panties. Her nipples stuck out slightly for me to notice.

"Won't you feel cold?"

"Won't you keep me warm?"

That answered my question.

"Shall we check out the PC?"

Mom smiled at me. "Men and their toys."

"It was your gift." I tried to protest.

"Whatever." She smiled and followed me into my room.

to be continued...