Heavy Bi Couple Sex

Story Info
Friend has fun with heavy bi couple.
2.2k words
4.39
106.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadam
jadam
11 Followers

Being a Junior in college and spring break usually means fun and sun down south but, since money was running tight I decided to forgo that fun time and head home and pick up some work. There is a guy I work with during the summer who is always looking for an extra hand from time to time so before I came home I gave him and call and asked if he could use some help while I was home. Luckily he said he did need some help. Obviously that was good news so I told him when I got home I would come over and visit him and then we could figure out something from there.

It wasn't a big deal to stop over because over the last few summers I have gotten to know both Doug and his wife Christine. I got home one Friday night and decided I would stop over and with any luck I could get working the very next day. When I got over to Doug and Christine's he wasn't home but his wife was. We chatted for a while and we laughed that I always seemed to come over when Doug was not home. That was a standing joke for all of us. But I never thought anything more about it. We talked for a while and I decided that I would stop back over that night when they were both home.

I stopped back later that night to visit. I knocked on the door and after a few minutes Doug came to the door with just a pair of shorts on. We said hello and he said he will be would be right back after he threw on a shirt. I told him not to bother because I didn't care, shit we had been friends for a while and it didn't bother me. I told him it was his house he should be comfortable. He said good and we walked into the living room. We sat in the living room talking for a while and Christine came out from the bedroom wearing an oversized T-shirt.

Doug looked at his plump wife and said, "shit Christine, you might as well be naked if all you are going to wear is that T-shirt."

His wife responded, "well I heard Adam say that you should be comfortable since it was your house so I thought Id do the same, plus its only Adam and I'm sure he doesn't care."

Happily responding I said, "No it doesn't bother me but if I am interrupting something I can come back later."

They both looked at each other and smiled and Doug replied, "well, no not really."

Doug and I always talked about sex at work so we are very comfortable with the topic. Doug is a large guy and his wife is a full figured woman who has large breasts and a nice round plump ass. The thought has crossed my mind many times about fucking her, but I never gave it much more than a thought.

Anyway, Doug was lying on the couch and his wife was sitting next to him kind of half lying on his lap. We were talking and laughing – I noticed Christine was occasionally rubbing Doug's shorts. I watched her but tried not to make it too obvious.

This continued for a while and Doug laughed and said, "you better stop that baby, are you trying to get me going again?"

Taking the hint I said, "well I better get going I don't want to interrupt anything"

They both said not to worry about it, so I stayed, and Christine continued brushing her hand against Doug's shorts. He looked at her and told her she had better stop before there was a problem.

"What is wrong with that?," she said.

"Well nothing but I'm Adam doesn't want to see me hard."

"Don't let me stop you, and don't worry it won't be the first time I saw one and like I said before this is your house feel free to do whatever you want," I said.

Christine smiled and put her hand inside Doug's shorts and started rubbing his cock. This went on for a while as we continued to talk, I was beginning to get aroused but I didn't want to say anything. I thought about leaving but I couldn't, I was enjoying the show too much. Actually seeing Doug's huge bulge under his shorts was really getting to me, so was the thought of him fucking his wife.

This continued for a while and then Doug started rubbing and fondling Christine. It was all pretty innocent until Doug reached under Christine's shirt and began to rub her breasts. Christine began to turn red but I could tell she was getting turned on.

Seeing me smile Doug looked at me and said, "feel free to get comfortable Adam."

At first I wasn't so sure but after Christine smiled and agreed I decided what the hell. I stood up and took off all my clothes except my boxers. I kept my boxers on because no one else was nude so I didn't want to rush anything. I sat and watched Doug play with his wife and we all tried to carry on a normal conversation, but it wasn't working out very well.

Christine finally made the first move when she stood up and removed her shirt. She had a huge set of tits and a nice plump ass but what was more amazing was she had the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. It wasn't wild but just full and very thick. Doug and I followed by removing the last bit of clothes we had on. The little show that they had started was now taking a more intense turn.

Doug stood up and went for his wife's hairy cunt, licking it while Christine moaned her delight. I just sat back stroking my cock while I watched Doug eat his wife. I couldn't believe what was going on but I loved it. Minutes later they switched places, Doug laid back while Christine went to work on Doug's swollen cock. I watched as her mouth bobbed up and down all around his cock.

This went on until Doug looked down at Christine and said, "you are not being polite to our guest."

She turned and looked at me and asked, "do you mind?"

"No not at all I replied."

Christine came over to me and took my cock in her hand then wrapped her lips around my head and began sucking… oh it felt so good. She was sucking my cock working her tongue around my shaft while her hands were fondling my balls. I looked over at Doug and he was smiling while stroking his cock as his slutty wife continued working on my cock.

Doug finally couldn't take it. He got on his knees as his fat cock shook, he grabbed it and positioned himself behind his wife's fat plump ass. Christine moved one hand down from my cock towards her cunt. Peeling back her pink lips she opened herself up for her husband's cock. Gently he eased his dick inside her cunt. Christine backed away from my cock and let out a low groan. Once Doug found his stride Christine came back to my cock sucking and licking it. I was caught up watching Christine's mouth work on my cock and seeing the look on Doug's face as he pounded his wife's fat hairy cunt. To see and feel her body move and shake while being fucked was driving me crazy.

After a while we all changed positions. Doug backed away and Christine spun around and wiggled her fat cunt at me. I quickly grabbed her hips and pushed my tongue deep into her muff. It was incredible and smelled so fucking hot. She pulled away to grab her husband's cock. Doug laid on the floor and Christine got up and stood over top of his fat cock. She slowly lowered herself down covering his cock once again. I positioned myself in front of them, stroking my heavy cock as I watched Christine ride her husband's cock. She was bouncing harder and harder driving her pussy into Doug's cock. I stroked my cock faster as I watched Christine get fucked. Watching Christine's big saggy tits bounce my dick jump. In matter of seconds both Doug and Christine were moaning as Doug's fat cock unloaded a thick creamy load of cum inside his wife's cunt.

She moaned, "yes, yes fill my hot cunt with your cum, I love your hot sticky cum."

I had a feeling Christine was just getting started. She looked over at me and said, "bring that young cock over and let me feel you." I walked over to her and she got on her hands and knees. I got up behind her; I ran the tip of my cock up the back of her hefty thighs. Once my cock met her hairy pussy, I parted her cunt lips with my hard purple head and slit inside her. Her pussy was so wet, with the combination of her pussy juices and Doug's hot cum inside her. I pumped slowly at first enjoying my cock fucking her fat pussy. Then my pace quickened, I wanted to see her ass move. The faster I pumped the more her ass shook.

Christine moaned, "Grab my ass oh baby grab my big ass."

As I fucked her pussy, I grabbed Christine's ass cheeks, slapping and spanking her big bottom. I was so consumed by her big ass, I gently eased my middle finger inside her heavy cheeks. I pulled away from her wet pussy and started to lick her asshole. It was so wild but by Christine's wild moans I could tell she loved it. After a few minutes of licking her fat ass I slid my big cock back inside her hairy pussy. It felt so good to be back inside her. As I pumped her pussy I stuck my middle finger inside her fat ass again.

"Oh yeah baby, finger my fat slutty ass, oh god I love it."

I fingered her ass as my big balls slapped against her hairy love nest. I was so hot. I could feel the cum churning in my balls. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was going to cum. But looking down at her large asshole I couldn't take it I had to do it. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and rubbed it up the crack of her ass.

Christine moaned "oh yeah that feels good, run your hard cock on my ass baby then ram it inside of me, let me feel your young hot cock inside me, shove that cock inside me and fuck me, fuck my ass like a slut."

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I gently eased my large cock inside her fat ass, and it felt so good. My balls slapped against her against her hairy bush each time I banged her flabby ass.

"Oh your ass is so fucking big, you have got a nice ass Christine, I'm gonna fill it with my hot sticky cum just like Doug did to your pussy."

My cock felt so good inside her ass, but something came over me. Thinking about Doug filling her slutty pussy with his big cock and creamy cum drove my crazy. I turned to look at Doug and he was just to the right of me stroking his heavy cock watching me fuck his woman in the ass.

I don't know what happened but reached out for Doug's cock and started stroking it. By his smile I knew he didn't mind. I continued doing this for a few minutes. Then Doug took my hand off of his cock. And he slapped my face with it. He said open up Adam, I smiled and opened my mouth. Doug rammed his cock inside my hot mouth. I wrapped my lips around his big cock and sucked on it. To my surprise it tasted good, the blend of their juices on Doug's cock was unbelievable. Here I was sucking Doug's fat cock and fucking his wife.

I couldn't take much more I could feel the cum in my balls churning. I pulled my big cock out of her flabby ass and pumped it furiously. Cum shot all over her ass and back. Christine moaned as my hot cum covered her ass. But we were not finished, Doug was still waiting to pound my mouth with his cock. He told me to keep sucking. I don't know why but I loved it. Doug moaned and shook as his fat cock twitched.

I said "Oh yes, yes give it to me , give me your hot cum." Doug pulled out and pumped his hard cock, his cum erupted and shot all over my face. I went crazy licking his white juice from my face. I couldn't stop licking it, I loved it! I couldn't believe what just happened and why I did what I did but for some reason I enjoyed it.

We all laid around for a while talking about what we just had done. Christine said, "That was incredible, I have never felt anything like that before." What just happened might have been strange but it was very intense and it felt great.

jadam
jadam
11 Followers