Hecate, Witch of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched mesmerized as Witch lowered her beautiful face onta me excited pussy, blowin' her breath along me sensitive inner thighs that sent shivers from me toes ta me head, especially arousin' me pussy an' breasts.

Ta strange thing I noticed about Witch's breath an touch of her tongue was they were at first cool to ta touch but slowly became warmer an' warmer until me skin was hot, somethin' unusual for those from ta darksoide. I thrilled ta this tempertature change, an' I was yet ta experience even more thrillin' sensations.

Witch slid her hands further down the insides of Shannon's thighs, brushing against her naked cunt that was still very wet from her excitement in pleasuring Witch's pussy.

Unlike Shannon who began her slow licking from the bottom of Witch's pussy and up along the hair creases, she went direclty to Shannon's clit and blew soflty over it, sending erotic shivers throughout Shannon's excited body. Witch knew there was no need for foreplay. Shannon was more than ready.

She took Shannon's aroused clit into her mouth and licked it, pulling it far into her mouth that brought Shannon to a point of exploding here orgasms. Witch flattened her tongue between Shannon's pussy lips and lowered it to her pussy hole so that it covered her pussy entirely. Shannon was now in for yet another surprise.

Witch rolled her tongue into a scooping point and inserted it into Shannon's vaginal opening. In this way, unlike human women's tongues, she lengthened her tongue until it touched the back wall of Shannon's pussy. While inside Shannon's vaginal sheath, Witch slurped it around and around, licked her cervix, and rolled it around, collecting as much of her delicious pussy cream as possible. And since her cool tongue could become warm, the feeling was even more intense for Shannon, so much so she almost reached her climax which Witch sensed again by Shannon's trembling thighs and moans. Witch slowly withdrew her tongue by shortening it as she came to the vaginal opening that was covered with pussy cream.

"Mmmmmmm, Shannon, you also taste good," said Witch.

"An' you realy turned me on bein' able ta reach ta back wall of me vaginal sheath an' lick around me cervix, an' I'm not evin goin' ta ask ya how ya did it," said Shannon. "Nothin' ya do surprises me anymore."

"That's one of the advantages of being a witch," Witch said as she flattened her tongue and started licking Shannon between her pussy lips, flicking her tongue along the outher edges of her labia. This excited Shannon so much she reached out and brought Witch's head up closer to her clit.

Witch knew Shannon was close to her orgasm, and so she placed her hands on the sides of Shannon's ass and lifted her hips off the mattress, cupping her ass cheeks in her hands as her mouth covered her sensitive clit and drew it into it, sucking Shannon's clit without stopping as fast as the wings of a humming bird. At the same time Shannon lifted her hips and pressed Witch's head down so her face was buried into her bare pussy that was covered with her pussy cream.

"Oh, Witch, I never knew havin' me pussy eaten would feel so good," Shannon moaned. "Ya have me on ta edge of me orgasm. I'm ready ta go over. Suck me harder, Witch. Help me ta cummmm. Oh, yesssssssss."

Shannon let out a wail that came from deep within her.

Shannon's wanton cry spurred Witch to increase her sucking on Shannon's orgasmic clit and readied herself to catch her fluids.

"Here it c...c...cummes, Witch. Angh. O god. I'm cummmiiinnnggg! I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg!" cried Shannon passionately. "Drink me pussy cream an' ejaculate," Shannon pleaded.

Shannon's dam burst, and her pussy cream ran out of her vaginal love canal, filling Witch's mouth. Shortly after most of her pussy cream had filled Witch's mouth, Shannon cried out, "I'm wet. I'm so wet down there as ya were so wet."

And Witch brought her left hand down between Shannon's thighs and slid her fingers inside her pussy. She felt her bloated G-Spot. She's ready to ejaculate, Witch knew, so she put the pads of her fingertips on the sac and began to rub back and forth and in and out rapidly, so much so she could hear the squishing of Shannon's love juice now.

This set Shannon off again, and her love juice squirted out of her vagina. Witch opened her mouth so that it went into it. Shannon's ejaculate filled Witch's mouth to overflowing. Witch swallowed it as Shannon had done hers. At the same time, Shannon's bladder gave way and squirted piss into Witch's mouth along with her ejaculate and pussy cream. This added more liquid to the massive flow of Shannon's body love cocktail. It tasted so good to Witch, esspecially since it had been a long time since she made love with a human female.

Witch sucked Shannon dry and licked all the moisture off her pussy, but she kept the last mouthful of Shannon's love juices in her mouth and got up off her knees and slid up to Shannon's face. When Witch was able to look into Shannon's half-closed eyes, she let Shannon know she wanted her to open her mouth.

In a dazed stupor Shannon opened her mouth and felt Witch's lips on hers, and as they kissed Witch drained a mouthful of Shannon's love juice cocktail into her mouth. When Shannon tasted her fluids, she hungrily swallowed them.

"Now, you know what you taste like, Shannon, all of your fluids," said Witch after their kiss.

Shannon opened her eyes and saw Witch smiling down at her.

"Yes, Witch, now I know what I taste loike, but it doesn't taste as good as your ejaculate. Yours is so special an' has a taste all its own," said Shannon.

"This is only due to the fact that my ejaculate comes from the darkside."

As Witch was saying this to Shannon, she rolled off Shannon's right side and nestled beside her. She felt Shannon's warmth in contrast to her coolness. This excited Witch, and she ran her fingertipss softly against Shannon's inner thigh.

"Mmmmmmmm. That feels so good, Witch," an' I reached down an' took Witch's hand inta me hand an' brought in onta me right breast.

Witch felt me nipple harden and become erect ta her touch, an' she took me nipple between her thumb an' index finger, sendin' a cold chill throughout me body, agin cold first but then a radiatin' warmth that set me flesh aglow with new sexual energy.

"Oh, Witch, I love you. You are so very beautiful. We shared lovemakin' I know I'll never experience with any mere mortal woman, an' now I know what a woman's pussy tastes loike. You taught me."

"This is true, Shannon, but you must remember I am different, so I tasted different than mortal women even as each woman has her own distinct fragrance and taste. That makes lovemaking between women so enjoyable and gives it the mystery and joy. So while I appreciate your expression of love for me, Shannon, we both know I cannot stay here. Do we not?" Witch said.

Shannon looked longingly into Witch's deep, dark pools of her eyes and kept this look for some time before she shook her head and half-heartedly whispered, "Yes. Yes. I know, but I still love you an' will never forget you an' the gift of love you gave me."

Witch answered Shannon's confession of wanton love, "I know, Shannon. I know. And I shall always keep you inside me. But now, Shannon, I hate to say it, but I have to leave you and return to the darkside. My work here is done. I have answered your question and fulfilled your desires, and you now know what a woman tastes like."

"Yes. Yes, I do."

Witch raised herself up on her arm, bent over, and kissed Shannon softly, and in that instant, when Shannon opened her eyes, she saw Witch standing across the room where she had first seen her, looking as lovely as she ever was.

And in the midst of Shannon's tearful stare, Witch blew her a kiss and was suddenly gone.

Tears ran down Shannon's cheeks, caught between her joy and sorrow, and this she knew in her heart: She would never be the same, having known the power of love with Witch.