Hedonist BBW Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taste_tea
taste_tea
77 Followers

They arrived at port, and boarded the substantial ship without incident. After they had boarded, they went to the VAST breakfast buffet. Dean sat across from his mother and watched her eat plate after steaming plate of food. The absolute sensuality with which she ate was astounding. She enjoyed each bite as if it were her last. A huge three-egg omelet stuffed to bursting. Forkful after forkful of steaming, golden scrambled eggs. Strips of bacon, sausage patties, and links. Golden brown hash browns. Buttered rolls, toast with jam, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls, bananas and cantaloupe. The way her tongue caressed each bite sent shivers through him. He had only made one trip, because after the first plate, he had produced a tremendous hard on. He was glad he had loaded up on the first trip.

They wandered the huge ship hand in hand. They explored, laughed, and talked. Dean was amazed at how the time seemed to fly by. He was also taken aback by how much everything about his mother seemed to turn him on. The set of her head, the way she walked, the way she smelled, the perfume of her hair, the small, intimate touches. He realized that he was falling in love with her.

They visited the on ship casino, danced in the disco, and had lots of fun. They went to lunch at twelve; Dean watched her polish off a twelve-inch steak sandwich, an order of fries, and a milkshake, enjoying the same himself. They arrived at Grand Bahamas Island at one, and were soon loaded into a cab, on the way to the Belleza de las Aguas resort, or more simply, Belleza’s.

He was amazed at how fast and dangerously the talkative cabby drove. She flew through the curvy roads like a woman possessed. She was tour guide, and driver, almost negligently pointing out points of interest on the frightening drive. Dean was glad when they finally reached the gates of Belleza’s. After a stop at the intercom, the gates opened and they pulled up to the main office and receiving area, a modern building seeming out of place in the dense greenery.

Rosalyn introduced us to the beautiful plump black girl at the desk as Mr. and Mrs. McCarthy, implying that we were married. We were given one of the honeymoon cabins along the beach. We made our way to our cabin, following the hostess, whose name was Rebecca.

Even though there were nude BBWs all around, he had eyes only for Rosalyn. They arrived at the cabin, really a small house complete with kitchen, and a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Rebecca asked if they would like to place a dinner order for their room, or go to the dining hall. Rosalyn picked up the menu by the television and ordered for them.

"Bring us two large pizzas with the works, no make that three. And some hot wings, onion rings, fries, and two extra large strawberry milkshakes." Rebecca repeated the order back word for word and left to place the order. As they unpacked, she told him a little about the place. "We investors made sure that we had the best chef available. Our staff can do any meal, but I am in the mood for junk food."

She went into the bedroom, and began to remove her clothes. He stripped as well, but quickly left and went exploring the cabin, hoping to avoid surprising the wait staff with a hard-on. He found the fridge was fully stocked, including many different kinds of beer. He popped a Newcastle and continued to explore. This place was huge. It had a master bedroom with a giant king sized bed. There was a large, flat-screened television in the living room and in the bedroom. He walked outside, enjoying the novelty of being naked in the sun. There was an outside breakfast nook, and a large, triple reinforced hammock. This place really was a paradise for fat people.

By the time he walked back into the house, the food had already arrived. They had laid it out in front of the TV. Rosalyn was coming out of the bedroom; they sat down and began to eat. The television was tuned to some movie, but all of his attention was Rosalyn. She was eating with gusto, devouring chicken wings, fries, onion rings, and finally, she ate a whole pizza by herself. It turned him on so much as she licked her fingers, taking in more and more food.

His hard-on was obvious in his naked state. She noticed it and commented, "Goodness Dean, you are rock hard. Looks like you need to cum again; I guess you are just excited by seeing all these pretty BBWs here. Well, we do not want you to get blue balls, and I could use a little relief myself. Why don't we go into the bedroom, have a good cum, and get rested for tomorrow.”

He agreed and followed her to the bedroom. At her suggestion, they sat across from each other in the comfortable reclining chairs, so, in her words they could “watch each other and enjoy the experience more, on a purely physical level.” Dean had no problem with this. They sat facing each other, and Rosalyn began to tweak her nipples.

Dean’s hand crept down to grasp his phallus at the base. He watched her eyes go wide and heard her breath catch as the he swelled and pre-cum leaked from the tip. Likewise, his eyes went to her pussy, her sweet, sweet pussy as she spread the lips, running her finger along the slit. She brought the finger up to her mouth, tasting herself. He shuddered at the look of pleasure on her face.

With one hand, he cupped his balls, and with the other, he stroked along his length. She was teasing her clit, her eyes intent on his cock. He was stroking himself faster and faster, his hand a blur on his rod. She cried out with the release of orgasm. He felt his start at his toes. Like a fire, swept through him. He arched his back and the orgasm ripped through him. Cum shot from him, a glistening trajectory carried it across the feet that separated them, splattering all over Rosalyn, from her flaming red hair, to her hot wet pussy, she was covered in cum.

Once again, she began to laugh. “Dean you have to understand, I am not laughing at you, but you must understand, you cum so much and so hard, it is ridiculous,” she said laughingly.

“Oh, I know Mom,” the amusement barely contained in his voice, “When I am really excited, I cum buckets.”

Rosalyn laughed, scooped up some of the cum from her tits, tasted it with a smile, and then went to take a shower. She came out, all wet and sexy, drying herself with a towel. As she sat on the bed, Dean went to grab a shower. By the time he came out, she was asleep. He crawled into bed, snuggled up besides her, and fell asleep soon himself.

He awoke with a startled cry from Rosalyn.

“Dean, go pee. You are poking me to death with that thing.”

He opened his eyes to find himself cuddled with her, his hard grinding into her thigh. He extracted himself, emptied his bladder and came back to bed, still hard.

“Well Dean, you ready to go to the beach?” Rosalyn said. “Oh goodness, are you still hard? You cannot go to the beach like that. You need to cum before we go out.”

He sat on the bed, his leg touching hers, and eagerly began to stroke himself. When it looked like it was taking him to long, an exasperated Rosalyn literally took matters into her own hands. She reached over, grabbed him firmly, and began to stoke.

“Come on baby, cum for mamma.” She only got in a couple of good strokes before he exploded, covering both of them. After they had both showered, they headed to the beach.

The small private beach was filled with nude and semi-nude fat people. He had never seen so many happy fat people before. They settled into a couple of chairs and Rosalyn asked him to rub tanning lotion into her back. Almost before he had even touched her, he was hard again.

He rubbed lotion into her wide hips and soft ass, her back and legs. By the time he was done, he had a throbbing wet hard; he was leaking pre-cum like a faucet. Rosalyn looked up and saw his hard on, and chagrinned look and made a connection.

“Dean, are you having feelings for me?”

“Oh, mom, I tried to deny it, but I am falling in love with you. I know it is wrong, but…”

“Well, I seem to have fallen for you too,” she said emotionally. “Lets go talk about this back in the room.”

She gave him her bag to cover himself and they made their way back to the room. They barely made it to the bed before they were wrapped in each other’s arms kissing. She could feel him pressed up against her. Hot, hard and wet. He was not going to last long this first time.

She lay back, pulling him on top of her. She spread her legs, guiding him into her sopping wet pussy. He slowed down once he entered her, keeping his strokes, slow, long, and strong, his balls slapping against her gently. With one hand he began to play with her breast, with the other, he grabbed one of her legs, pulling it up, and putting it on his shoulder for better entry.

Rosalyn saw the advantage of having such a strong lover. He thrust like a champion, and was putting her in positions her husband had not been able to do. She was soon cumming hard on his cock. The feel of him driving into her, as a piston was indescribable. She moaned and screamed in a release she had not felt in years.

The feel of her pussy clenching on him sent him over the edge. He came in great gushing waves inside of her.

He said that he just had to taste her. Ignoring her reluctance, he lay on the bed and she sat on his face, forming a 69. Her thighs were like heaven. He was surrounded, but the heat and enclosure between her legs was comforting. He began to eat her voraciously, enjoying her every bit as much as she had enjoyed her food. He lapped up their combined juices and licked her clit until she started to moan.

She took the rapidly swelling head of his cock into her mouth, tasting herself and cum. She sucked him until he was firm and juicy. She had cum more today than any day in recent memory, but she had to have him in her now. She turned around and impaled herself on his cock.

The pressure of her dropping on him was amazing. It was like, well, heaven. She slammed home on him, again and again. She screamed and a string of ramblings came from her as she came. He was not far behind. His cock swelled inside of her, and his balls drew in tight. He came like never before. He continued to cum until he was drained and cum ran freely out of her.

They both collapsed onto the bed, berating heavy, but sexually sated. Rosalyn suggested they get a little nap, then order a late lunch, and have a little more fun.

The End

Once again, your comments are more than appreciated. Feel free to write to me and let me know what you think. If you like the stories let the authors know it. Your encouragement often keeps them going. Thanks for reading.

taste_tea
taste_tea
77 Followers
12