Heidi and Molly

Story Info
Two hot supermodels go at it, then he joins in.
952 words
3.41
61.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was a taxi driver, and he liked his job. He had never really met anybody to famous, but was soon all to change. One Saturday, he was at the airport, and two women got in his car. He turned around and started to ask where to, but when he saw the women up close, he stopped dead away. They were two absoluty stunning blondes, and he instantly became aroused. Then he realized who they were. Heidi Klum and Molly Simms were in his taxi! He was a huge fan of both, and masturbated to them every year in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. He just gawked for about 20 seconds, untill Molly said,

"We want to go to the closest hotel."

He snapped out of his trance, and asked,

"Just any?"

"Yes"

Heidi replied,

"We really need to get to just any hotel."

Mark thought for a second, and then took them five minutes away, to a rather cheap hotel. They got out, and then Molly said,

"I'm very sorry, but we just realized we don't have any money left, is there some other way we could repay you?"

Mark looked at her, and she leaned over more, showing him lots of her gorgeous boobs. He grinned, and said mabey there is a way, and got out and they went in. Heidi checked in, and they got a room. Mark was still in awe of these two stunning women, who had just basicly said they would have sex with him! His dick was at its full eight inches, and he was doing his best not to openly rub it. He followed them into the room, and sat down. Heidi walked over to him, and sat in his lap, and said,

"I want to thank you for letting us ride for free, now you can get your reward. Do you like to watch?"

she whispered sexily, and Mark practicly fainted when Molly started to strip off her shirt, and Heidi did the same! Now just in a bra and jeans, the two women started to slowly kiss! Mark could not contain the ache in his groin, he started rubbing hard, but the women kept going at it. Heidi dropped Molly to the bed, and slowly sucked her tounge, and then lick down her neck, and undid her bra. Molly's boobs burst out of their coverings, and Heidi immideatly started sucking on ther hardening nipple! Molly groaned, and started taking off her pants, and then Heidi's. Now the two sexy models were in just thongs, with Heidi still sucking madley at Mollys tits! Mark dropped his pants, and grabbed his cock, which seemed to be bigger than ever before, and rubbed with two hands.

Now Heidi dropped her head into Mollys boobs, and Mollys hips bucked as she erupted in orgasm. Mark had never seen a women cum by just having her boobs licked. Now Molly returned from her dreamy state, and she immediatly attacked Heidi monster orbs! She groped and stroked them, sucking with passion on her tits. Butsoon she dropped to her clean shaved pussy, and went at it lick a possesed women. Heidi was shaking, and put two fingers in Mollys pussy, which was still coated in cum! Then Heidi closed her eyes, and a earth shaking orgasm went through her body. Now Heidi got a scoop of Mollys sweet juice, put it in her mouth, and started frenching with Molly again, now with juice and saliva dripping from there mouth! Mark was in heaven, having masturbated twice, but now he wanted their two hot bodies on his cock! The two stunners were laying exhausted, and Mark got up and slowly crept over to Heidi. She sat up, and pulled him down onto the bed! Then they both looked at his steel hard cock, and as Heidi lowered her mouth to it, Molly started to suck his balls into her mouth. Mark moaned and they gave him the blowjob of a lifetime, Heidi got him all the way to his base, and Molly played and suck his balls! He didnt last long, and spurted a boatload of cum all in the hot supermodels mouth.

Molly came up, and of course wanted some and licked his sperm off Heidis tounge! Mark felt like a god, but now his eyes were on the hard tits on each of these hot women! They saw his stare, and they both lowered the hot mounds onto his face, and he greedily licked away! With four tits working on his face, Mark almost died in pleasure. After sucking Mollys two globes, He worked on Heidi's, while Molly went down to his now rock hard cock, and slowly slid herself down on it! He pumped away at her, and led Heidi to a orgasm from the licking he gave to her amazing boobs, and then cummed deep in Molly's hot cunt! After Molly rolled off his now shriking giant and Heidi and licked him clean, the two supermodles started to say their goodbyes.

But Mark wanted one more thing. He wanted to tit-fuck Heidi, something he had dreamed of since he first saw her. She agreed, and as Molly pulled out a dildo and started working her own hot ass and licking her own breasts, Mark laid Heidi out and stuck his member between her perfect breasts, pulled them together, and started grinding. He was panting and rubbing Heidi's massive mounds all on his cock. In no time, his had his most powerful orgasm of his life, and spurted his hot cream all on Heidi's face. He then grinned as Molly came and licked her face off, and left, feeling the most satisfied he had ever felt.