Heidi Learns to Survive

Story Info
Survivor series vixen makes a deal.
2.4k words
4.42
41.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One million dollars, to a billionaire it is a mere penny in a pile of gold coins. Yet to a simple teacher from Missouri, it would mean a change of drastic proportions. Heidi Strobel went into the game knowing that she would do anything in order to win, even if it meant using her huge bust and tight pussy to her best advantage, she would be unscrupulous.

She had done well so far with just eight people still in the game, but this was not enough in the mind of Heidi, she had to ensure victory, and to do it she had to fuck. Her targets were Matt, Rob and Alex. She had been playing all three boys off one another up until now, flirting with all three to the point where their lust for her was all but uncontrollable. She had them exactly where she needed them, with their balls bursting and their dicks making the decisions.

The tasks for the day saw Heidi, Matt, Alex and Rob off in the bush, all alone, scavenging for food. Heidi was dressed in her finest. Shorts which gripped her tight butt like a vice and a white cut-off t-shirt, just wet enough with sweat to reveal the perky soft pink nipples beneath.

Once out in the bush, far from the rest of the tribe mates, Heidi decided to take action. Heidi was not really the most tactful person when it came to getting what she wanted, and she knew it. She decided to just hit the boys with her proposition, and see the reaction.

“How would you three like to fuck me?”

The stupidest man around would have realised that she was deadly serious, the sweet sexiness in her voice saw to that. The boys all looked at each other in obvious surprise, none having the mental capacity at that moment to answer the simple question, with a simple answer. Nevertheless, Heidi found her answer in the growing bulges in the boy’s pants.

“Obviously, before anything happens, I’ll need your word that I have your co-operation at the next tribal council.”

As Heidi said these words, her fingers strayed to her now fully erect nipples. All three of the boy’s jaw’s dropped simultaneously as they nodded their heads.

“Good, that’s settled then, so who is going to go first?”

Rob, Alex and Matt looked at each other in stunned silence; weeks in the jungle, with no real release had made them incredibly horny. They had all dreamed of fucking the perfect blonde bombshell, and they were struggling to believe that this too was not simply another of their dreams.

“Well boys? Nothing to say? Why don’t we have a little challenge, whoever can guess my bra size gets first turn.”

Heidi punctuated her words with another slight tweak of her nipple and then seductively pointed to Rob, beckoning him forward.

“You first Robby, have a feel.”

Rob stepped forward on unsteady legs, his bulging erection causing him obvious discomfort as he walked forward. Rob stepped up to Heidi, pressed his crotch against her thigh and slid his hand up her top. As his rough, callused hand encased her breast, Heidi let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure.

“36c” said Rob with a sly grin on his face.

“Your turn now Matt.”

Matt walked up to Heidi, roughly groping and kneading both breasts, after a few moments of cheap thrills, he announced “32d”.

“Okay Alex, have your guess”

Alex went forward to Heidi, “ I need to see what I’m judging, to make an informed decision”.

As he said this, he grabbed Heidi’s little white top and pulled it over her head, exposing the finest set of tits that any of the boys had ever seen. Alex stepped back and declared “ They’ve gotta be 36dd.”

“Sorry baby, you’ll have to wait your turn, they’re only 36c. Where do you want me Robby? You can put it in any hole you want.”

“On your knees to start with please, and take the rest of it off if you don’t mind.”

Heidi proceeded to stick her thumbs into the waistband of her cute little shorts, and sexily slide them down, revealing a neatly trimmed, beautiful pussy. Rob unbuckled his belt and dropped his shorts. His cock was standing up to its fullest attention, which by some people’s standards wasn’t particularly high, but Heidi was licking her lips hungrily in anticipation.

She crawled forward to Rob on her knees, immediately engulfing Rob’s cock in her hot, moist mouth. She began working his cock in and out of her mouth, tongue flicking the tip on the way out, and caressing the shaft on the way in. Rob was having a hard time staying balanced on his wobbly legs, Heidi’s mouth felt better than any pussy he’d had his cock inside, the weeks of pent up sexual tension were showing their toll, and Rob was obviously not going to be able to last much longer. Heidi continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, gripping it as hard as possible with her lips. As she did this, she reached down to her now dripping cunt, and scooped up her sweet honey onto her finger. Rob moaned in ecstasy as Heidi left his cock alone and moved her ministrations to his swollen balls, licking and sucking them with wanton abandon. At the same time, Heidi trailed her wet finger up to Rob’s asshole and buried it up to the middle knuckle in one thrust. At this point, Rob unleashed weeks worth of built up sperm. Rob exploded, cumming all over Heidi’s face, his cock spurting uncontrollably, sending gobs of cum in Heidi’s hair, onto her forehead, up her nose and to her delight, into her mouth. Heidi then withdrew her finger from Rob’s ass prompting another spasm from Rob’s cock. Heidi then leant back, gave Rob’s now wilted and quite pathetic penis a dismissive flick and turned to Matt and Alex to find both with their pants down and their hands on their dicks.

“Your turn now Alex”

“Well now Heidi, look at yourself, dirty knees, sticky hair, and cum all over your face. You’ve been a little naughty haven’t you?”

Alex pulled some thin rope out of his bag and told Heidi to raise her arms above her head with her hands together. She immediately obeyed, the fast action leaving her large breasts quivering deliciously.

“Now go to the tree over there and face it.”

Heidi complied immediately again, the commanding voice of Alex causing her body to tingle all over. Alex followed her with the rope, moulding himself against Heidi’s sensual curves, his painfully stiff cock rubbing teasingly against her left buttock. He reached up and wrapped the rope around Heidi’s wrists and an overhanging branch, binding her to the tree, and leaving her at his mercy. Alex then broke of a thin, flexible branch from the nearby tree and grinned to the others.

“What do you think guys? Ten lashes to start with?”

Rob and Matt both simply grinned in answer.

“I’m going to whip your naughty little ass till it’s bright pink.”

Alex raised his makeshift whip and brought it down in a flash, leaving an immediate pink welt on Heidi’s perfect, unblemished butt, also drawing forth a yelp from Heidi, half in pleasure, half in pain. Alex grinned again as he brought down the stick three more times in quick succession, Heidi letting out a deep moan. Heidi was now in a world of her own, unaware now of what was happening, only of the pleasure rampaging through her amazing body, deep to her core. The treatment was obviously getting to Heidi; her juices were now flowing freely from her beautiful pussy. She needed release, and she knew that if her hands weren’t tied, then her fingers would be buried deep inside herself.

“Please Alex, I can’t take it anymore, I need to be fucked, I need release. I’m begging you.”

“Not until you’ve taken your punishment baby.” Alex said this as he brought his whip down for the fifth time.

Meanwhile, Matt was finding the comfort of his own hand a little unsatisfying. He hadn’t failed to notice the glistening honey flowing from Heidi’s cunt, it had taken all his energy not to throw the other boys out of the way and bury his face into the sweet smelling crotch of Heidi, but now he just couldn’t resist. He shambled over to Heidi and Alex, almost tripping over the pants around his ankles. Unlike Rob, he really did have an amazingly large cock. Matt got down on his knees in front of Heidi, spread her legs apart and buried his face into her now sopping wet pussy.

Whack, Alex’s whip cracked down on Heidi’s ass for the sixth time.

Matt began with long, sweeping strokes of his tongue, licking from Heidi’s asshole to her clit. Matt could feel Heidi’s body shudder as his tongue grazed over her clit, but he ignored it for now and set to work sliding his tongue into the folds of Heidi’s pussy, working deeper, and deeper. Matt’s tongue continued probing the wonders of Heidi pussy, to the sweet sounds of Heidi moaning in pleasure and yelping in pain as Alex continued his lashing.

Whack, whack, whack and whack, Alex brought down the stick harder than ever before and Heidi felt as if her legs would give way from underneath her. The punishment over, Alex discarded the whip and gazed at his handiwork. Heidi’s ass was bright pink, with ten distinct welts running across it. The sight of what he had done made him so hot he could no longer handle it. Alex began to rub the end of his cock, causing pre-cum to ooze out; he scooped it up onto his finger, spread Heidi’s butt cheeks apart and rubbed his wet finger around and into her hole, lubing it up nicely.

Meanwhile, Matt was still lapping at Heidi’s slit, withdrawing his tongue from her tight hole to flick Heidi’s clit with the tip of his tongue. Heidi’s excitement was building to a fever pitch, as was Matt’s desire for penetration. Matt stood up, his large, stiff cock pressed between Heidi’s thighs, his honey covered face buried between Heidi’s huge breasts. Matt reached down and drew Heidi’s legs forward and with one deep thrust, buried his cock to the hilt into Heidi’s tight, wet, pussy.

Heidi had never had such a huge cock so far up her, her entire body was electric, the familiar shudders of an orgasm were stiffing inside her. The pleasure of being entirely filled, and the stinging pain of her ass were causing explosive feelings all throughout her body. At this point, Heidi felt the head of Alex’s big dick pressing against the opening of her other hole. Before she could so much as scream, Alex had worked half his cock into Heidi’s oh so tight asshole. Alex slowly withdrew, and then thrust again, working his dick as far up Heidi’s arse as possible. Matt and Alex got a rhythm going, Matt thrusting as Alex withdrew and vice versa. Both were close to the edge, Heidi’s tight passages were milking the boys just like her mouth had milked Rob earlier.

Heidi was out of control now, writhing around like a puppet on a string, which in many ways she was. Hers moans and screams filled the airwaves, and the most overpowering orgasm she had ever felt was wracking her body. The boys continued to thrust and pump, tipping Heidi over the edge, her body and mind went through the ecstasy that felt to her like an eternity. After moments of shuddering, her knees went weak and her body limp, the only things holding her up was the rope around her wrists and the two rock solid cocks buried deep inside her.

At this point, poor Rob, who’d been standing back, watching, with a wilted penis, finally managed to get his little cock hard again, only to realise there was nothing for him to do but watch. He began to jerk of to the sight of Heidi impaled upon two massive cocks, when he decided to get in on the action. He got out his knife and cut Heidi down from the tree. Heidi dropped down to her knees, much to the annoyance of both Matt and Alex. They were both quick to recover though, Alex resuming his role of pounding Heidi’s tight asshole, while Matt slotted his cock into Heidi’s panting mouth. Heidi didn’t seem to have the energy to suck, so Matt put his hand behind Heidi’s head, and proceeded to fuck her face, his cock sliding deep into Heidi’s throat. None of this had quite gone to plan for Rob; he had been expecting at least a little pussy. Instead, he got hold of Heidi’s hand and guided his cock into it. Heidi got the message and began tossing him off, somewhat lazily, but Rob didn’t seem to mind too much.

All three boys were soon on the verge of cumming. Alex knew he was close; he pulled his cock out just before climaxing. There was nothing he loved more than to see his cum spurting all over a woman’s body.

“Oh yeah, oh fuck, this is just too good,” panted Alex as his cock uncontrollably spurted, sending cum flying onto the broad expanse of Heidi’s back.

Heidi felt the hot cum landing on her just as Matt’s body went rigid, his cock pulsing before his cum gushed out into her mouth. Matt held Heidi’s face to his crotch as he came, Heidi was hard pressed to swallow the huge amount of cum flowing down her throat, slightly gagging at one stage, allowing the smallest amount to leak from her hungry lips, trickle down her chin, and splash onto her breast.

Heidi was exhausted. She let go of poor Rob’s cock, stood up, and huskily announced, “I guess we have a deal boys”.

Heidi grinned; the cum smeared all over her face making the grin appear quite comical. Matt and Alex both smiled in return. Rob simply turned away, pulling his shorts up over his slowly shrivelling, and very unsatisfied penis. The other three followed suit, pulling on their clothing, Heidi finding it quite uncomfortable, what with cum staining her clothes. How was she going to get that by the other tribe mates back at camp?