Heidi's Hot Halloween Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

He'd show her. He show her that he doesn't need her. He had the urge to break out his Legos and to show her his secret love for his toys, but he didn't. He controlled himself from acting childish.

"No, don't be foolish," she said laughing away his paranoia. "There's nothing like the real thing, honey," she said reaching out her hand to fondle his cock through his pants. "These are only for emergency use, whenever you're not available, which has been a lot lately, sweetie. You work a lot of hours, honey."

"Oh, so, when you say emergency use, you mean a couple of times in the course of a year?" She shook her head no. "A couple times a month?" She shook her head no. "A couple times a week?" She shook her head no.

"Jason, you have a lot to learn about women. A couple times a day would be more like it."

"A couple of times a day? Seriously? You masturbate a couple times a day? You masturbate more than I ever did, as a teenager."

"That gives you some idea what you're missing, baby, by working so many hours. I'm always horny, honey," she said cupping his balls through his pants, while licking her lips, pulling down his zipper, and reaching her hand inside to fondle his cock through his underwear.

"You can't sell these, Brenda. They're obscene. You'll be arrested."

"Don't be such a idiot, Jason. These are legal to sell. They're all labeled for adults only. See?" She handed him an unopened box.

"Listen, Brenda, if you think I'm going to allow my girlfriend to go door-to-door or to stand on a street corner to sell these adult, Halloween sex toys and get raped by some pervert then--"

"Allow?" She gave him a look that if he was holding an ice cream, it would have melted. "Until you put a ring on my finger, Jason," she said holding up her bare finger. Only, she inadvertently held up the wrong finger, the middle finger, instead of her ring finger. "You don't own me and even if I was your wife, I'd still have a mind of my own," she said carefully arranging her masturbation toys back in her display case, while beginning to cry. "Just because you're the big, fancy architect and I'm the--"

Oh, fuck. Now he did it. She looked like she was about to cry. She looked angry. There goes his blowjob. Now that he knows she masturbates a couple times a day and is always horny, he needed to apologize, so that they could have hot makeup sex with her later.

"I'm sorry, Brenda. I don't own you and you're free to do whatever it is you want to do, sweetie. I just worry about you, is all. I love you and want to keep you safe from the perverts that are out there. Because you're so pretty, you're a target," he said leaning down to give her a kiss on the lips. "I just don't think it's a good idea to be going up to strange houses trying to sell these obscene things, baby doll, that's all."

"I don't go to strange houses, Jason. I'm invited," she said wiping a tear from her eye and blowing her nose in a tissue.

She shot him a look that told him she was angry. He hasn't seen her this pissed, since he was paying too much attention to Pauline, the stripper, that he met at his friend's bachelor party and saw a few weeks later at a cocktail party.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry I upset you. I like your little toys. They're cute," he said picking up her Count Dracula.

"My sales previews and presentations are arranged by appointment only," she said grabbing Count Dracula from him, putting him away in his box, and stuffing him in her case. She was still pissed. "I sell them at house parties. It's all women who buy these toys."

Oh, boy, he stepped in shit now. In the way she was looking at him now, it was obvious that she was still angry, very angry.

"I'm sorry, Brenda. I really am. I didn't mean anything by all that I said. I'm just ignorant when it comes to sex toys for women. I'm just a dumb guy. I'm just totally clueless what a woman wants and needs. You're gonna have to help me with that. Okay?" He leaned down to kiss her lips, but kissed her cheek instead, when she turned her pretty head away.

"And, for your information, Mister, they're only obscene things because they're for women and not for men. Is that it? If I were selling sex toys for guys, a realistic feeling toy pussy that you could slip your cock inside or portable silicone tits that you carry around with you in your pant pockets, while feeling realistic feeling nipples, you'd think they were swell, wouldn't you?"

He really pissed her off now. Any time she called him Mister, she was really pissed. The last time she called him Mister was when he said she looked fat in a dress she was wearing to a party. Boy, was that a mistake. He was only joking. How could someone who weighs 120 pounds and stands 5'6" tall look fat in anything. Actually, the dress did make her look hippy. Still, his faux pas in telling her what to do will cost him some money later, perfume, flowers, an expensive dinner, maybe even a new outfit complete with shoes. Then, he realized what she had just said and it piqued his curiosity.

"Do they really have sex toys for men, too? I mean, not that I'd use them for myself, of course, I have you for that. I was just thinking, you know, as a holiday gift for the guys. Tell me, do you get a discount?"

"You're such a liar, Jason. You'd be masturbating all the time, if I sold you a realistic feeling pussy and a pair of pocket tits."

"Seriously? They really make a portable pussy and pocket tits for guys? Do you really sell those masturbation toys for guys, too?"

"Calm down, Jason. We do, but did you hear anything I just said?"

"Every word baby," he said kissing her on the forehead and cupping her breast, before asking her again. "So, can you get a discount on the men's sex toys?

"You're such an asshole sometimes, Jason."

He thought about Brenda going to house parties with all the horny women in attendance and with not a man in sight. Even though it was only October, he imagined her having to pull her heavy suitcase through deep snow that was dumped by a surprised and unprecedentedly early snowstorm. Struggling to pull her heavy case of masturbation toys uphill against the winter chill of hurricane like winds, he couldn't have his baby go it alone.

"All women?"

"What do you mean, all women?"

"The house parties. It's all and only women who attend?"

"Yes."

Suddenly, he pictured women waving their panties over their heads, after having copious amounts of alcohol and after masturbating several times with each of the toys, before masturbating one another. Wow.

"Like the audience at one of those CFNM parties?"

"Yes, I guess it's much the same, but without the cocks," she said with a laugh.

Women attacking him, stripping off his clothes, and forcing him to touch them where only their husbands and boyfriends have touched them, filled his mind with lustful desire and eternal horniness.

"You know, Brenda, I could go with you to, uhm, help carry the heavy suitcase and to, uhm, help you to set up your--"

She closed her display case with a slam and picked it up with two fingers, before holding it up to his face.

"Fuck you, Jason. The last place I'd want my boyfriend is at a sexual masturbation toy demonstration party with a bunch of horny, drunken women eager to demonstrate the product with you there. It would be like taking you to a CFNM party. They'd raped you. They'd have their sexy way with you. They'd make you their bitch, bitch."

Suddenly feeling dizzy with the thoughts of being raped by a bunch of horny, drunken women, he could sell the book and movie rights later. He'd be famous. He'd be on Oprah telling her his story of how drunken, horny women at a toy masturbation demonstration party used and abused him and forced him to sexually satisfy them. He'd need therapy, not really. He'd start a support group, not at all.

"They would? Really? I mean, that's terrible, just terrible. I'd feel so used, abused, and violated by women tearing off my clothes and having their sexy way with me. I'd be so frightened. I'd be scarred for life. I'd need therapy or have to spend time at the sports bar regaling what happened to me over copious amounts of alcohol with the guys."

He imagined his friends all gathered around him. Tell us again, about Brenda's masturbation toy demonstration party, Jason. Well, it was all women, he imagined saying and they all had their panties bunched down around their ankles while masturbating with Brenda's toys. Then, as soon as they finished masturbating, they attacked me. I tried to run, but they were too fast for me. I tried to struggle, but they were too strong for me. I told them to be gentle, but they just laughed. Wow, he imagined them saying.

"Fuck you, Jason. In your dreams, honey. It will never happen. You mustn't worry about being sexually assaulted by a bunch of horny women because I will never take you with me," she said with a crazy sort of laugh.

"So, Brenda, I was just, uhm, wondering. Do these women actually take off their panties and, you know, try out the toys, and, uhm, masturbate right there?"

He could feel his cock reacting to the imagined thought of a dozen women sitting in a living room with their panties down around their ankles, their legs spread, and Heidi's Hot Halloween Holiday sex toys buried in their pussies.

"No, they don't masturbate, Jason. They all have more class than that but, they just might with you there in the room. Besides, they'd be more apt to buy and talk about my product without having a horny guy in the room making them feel self-conscious and uncomfortable."

Jason grabbed a handful of toys and removed the protective cellophane.

"Jason! Don't! Stop! What are you doing?"

"I'm buying these for you," he said with a laugh. "I want you to have them. I want to watch you pleasure yourself with each one, before pleasuring me with your hand, your mouth, and your pussy."

"Oh, Jason. Oh, baby."

She removed her nightgown, got more comfortable on the bed and lined up the toys in front of her, before raising her legs and spreading them. One at a time, Count Dracula, a witch, a werewolf, a ghost, a goblin, a black cat, a bat, and a Jack-o'-lantern, he watched Brenda pleasure herself with her Halloween masturbation toys.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
12