Heike's Panties

Story Info
A mother's panties lead to the fulfilment of fantasies.
2.2k words
4.22
171.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers

Heike Frame was sorting through the laundry basket and loading the washing machine when she suddenly paused. She held up a pair of her panties and gazed at them curiously. The last time she recalled seeing them was when she had removed them and dropped them into the laundry basket a couple of weeks back. When she came to do the wash they were missing, so how did they come to be in the basket now?

She shrugged and was about to drop them into the machine when something caught her eye. There were several whitish dried stains on the panties, and puzzled she sniffed one of the stains. She didn't need to be an Einstein to work out what they were, she'd smelt that smell long ago.

"How is it possible for sperm to have got onto the panties?" she pondered. She hadn't had sex for -- well she couldn't remember for how long because the last time had been so long ago. In any case it had been her habit not to put her panties on immediately after sexual intercourse; she had always waited until she was sure she had removed all the sperm from her vagina and surrounds; "so how?"

Enlightenment came. Of course it was obvious: there was only one other person in the household; only one who could have filched a pair of her panties; only one person who could have given them the sperm stains; her son Roderick. He'd been sniffing her panties and ejaculating into them, "The randy young devil!" she muttered.

She stood wondering what she should do about it, if anything. After all, pantry sniffing was not uncommon and often served as an aphrodisiac, inspiring further action on the part of the sniffer, even if it was only ejaculating into them.

Heike suddenly smiled. It was something of a compliment that a son wanted to sniff his mother's panties and spurt his come on them. Obviously the panties were a substitute for the mother, thus indicating that the sniffer really wanted to fuck the owner of the panties.

Heike recalled an article on psychology she had once read; "Displacement, that's what it's called, now what did the article say?" She thought for a moment; ah yes, "A defence mechanism that transfers affect or reaction from the original object to some more acceptable one."

She was the "original object" and the panties were the "more acceptable one."

She was puzzled. Why hadn't she detected this in Rod? If he was really sexually attracted to her it surely must have shown. "Perhaps," she thought, "we see what we expect to see and not what is really there." After all she had brought him up from birth and suffered his irritability during puberty, and of course she had seen the erections that seem to come unbidden, they were to be expected in a boy passing through that stage, but she hadn't connected those erections with a desire for her.

Her thoughts gave her own conscience a nudge. Hadn't she frequently wished she was nineteen years younger and not his mother? He was just the sort of guy she would have liked to have a relationship with and perhaps even marry. As it was she had made a disastrous mistake letting that slob Lenny fuck her B.R. (Before Roderick).

It had been fine until she announced her pregnancy, and the bastard had disappeared, dissolved like a puff of smoke, never to be heard of again. The result was that she and Rod had managed without a man in their lives.

That was not completely true. There had been a few one night stands for Heike but they had come to nothing because Rod had kicked up such a fuss the guys wouldn't stay.

That was another point; the fuss that Rod kicked up every time it looked as if some man might take a long term interest in his mother should have told her something. It was jealousy; Rod couldn't bear having to share her with someone else.

Heike sighed, wishing she had been more alert, more sensitive, but she hadn't expected her son to be sexually attracted to her.

Having berated herself for her lack of insight she went on to silently berate Rod. Why hadn't he made it more obvious that he was sexually attracted to her? She felt frustrated and angry. If he had made it clear what he wanted they might have...but no; mother and son, it might get too complicated and she'd had enough of sexual complications.

On the other hand she did not feel averse to at least a sexual encounter with Rod. She was almost twice his age but that didn't seem to matter these days. Young guys were now appreciating the giving nature of older women, and the older women enjoyed the potency of youth. Some were even getting married.

She thought about herself. Was she still attractive enough to hold a young guy?

She was thirty eight; her breasts were still in good shape, her legs had always been one of her best features, and if she was a little plump around the waistline a lot of guys like their women that way. Her hair...yes...too soon for the grey to appear and if there were early indications of lines, well, that was a sign of maturity.

With all this she came back to where she had started. Rod had been sniffing her panties and coming into them, and that was a sign he was attracted to her, otherwise it would have been some other woman's panties he sniffed.

Caught between confronting him or letting the matter drop she finally decided she must say something to Rod. He was home, and there was no time like the present. She made her way to his room.

* * * * * * * *

Outside the door to his room Heike hesitated. If she'd made an error of judgement about the panties and what they seemed to imply, she might cause a rift between her and Rod, a rift that might not be easily bridged. Then with sudden resolve she knocked on the door, and without waiting for a reply she entered.

Rod was lounging on his bed reading a book. Surprised by his mother's sudden entry he looked up and said, "Mum what..."

Heike had been holding the panties behind her back, and now she displayed them to Rod without saying a word. No word was needed because the flush that diffused Rod's face told the story.

Heike gently swung the panties and after a long pause said,, "These have been missing for a couple of weeks and just now I found them in the laundry basket, and I was wondering how they got there.

Rod lay staring at her anxiously, saying nothing.

Heike continued,"There are a lot of white stains on them, now I wonder how they got there?"

Rod, as if attempting to justify himself burst out, "I didn't damage them mum, and I did put them in the wash."

"Put them in the wash," Heike mimicked, "a pretty dumb thing to do if you didn't want to be found out wasn't it?"

"I suppose," Rod mumbled.

"You suppose," Heike repeated. "And I suppose you want to smell your mother's pussy, that's what you young guys call it, isn't it?"

"Sometimes," red faced Rod replied.

"That's pretty gross and stupid, don't you think?" Heike asked.

Rod seemed to rally a little and he said, "I wasn't doing any harm and a lot of guys sniff women's panties."

"No doubt they do," Heike said, an ominous smile on her lips, "but sometimes there's a price to be paid."

Rod, feeling alarmed went to get off the bed, but Heike giving him a push said sharply, "No you don't, you stay right there on that bed. You want to smell your mother's pussy; then you can smell the real thing, right in your face."

With that she hoisted up her skirt and pulling off her panties she sat across Rod's face.

Rod looked up to see a plump pussy hovering above him. Heike's fingers parted the outer lips to expose her wet pink inner lips that seemed to flutter over the entrance to her vagina. "Go on," she said, "smell the real thing and taste it."

Rod could smell the heady aroma her femaleness before her wet genitals pressed against his mouth; not the stale smell of her panties, but as Heike had said, "The real thing."

As her slippery succulence touched his mouth Heike said, "Go on, lick me, suck me."

Rod, barely able to believe what was happening, hesitated.

Heike pressing down harder said, "Come on, this is what you've wanted, or don't you like reality? I'm going to stay with you until you make me come, so lick me." Yes, Rod liked the reality, it had been his dream and fantasy, but like most of us when faced with those dreams and fantasies coming true he had been overwhelmed, but now her female juices were on his mouth and his lower face was being flooded by her sweet fluid and he began to lick her.

Heike's fantasies had also entered the realm of reality. She had seen herself as the one in control, teaching her son a lesson, but as his tongue licked and probed she gave in to her hunger for fulfilment.

She shifted position to bring Rod's tongue in contact with her clitoris. Putting her hands behind his head she clutched him to her crying out, "Suck me, suck me there."

Rod sucked and Heike started to spasmodically jerk that sensitive nub of pleasure over him.

"Oh God, oh God, don't stop," she wailed.

Rod didn't stop; he had no intention of stopping. He was caught up in his mother's approaching orgasm and was nearly coming himself. This, he thought, was the most wonderful experience of his life; he was actually bringing his mother to climax.

"I'm coming...I'm coming," Heike cried out. She was at his mercy as she sobbed and wailed her way through her orgasm. When it was over she remained sitting over Rod for a while and then feebly moved away from him to lie beside him.

Recovering a little she looked at Rod and could see his hard penis, its purple head wet with precum. She felt a wave of maternal sympathy and she said gently, "What has mummy done to you, you poor boy, all the time you've wanted to put your cum into mummy haven't you?"

Rod muttered, "I'm sorry mum it's just that..."

"Don't worry darling, mummy is going to fix it for you and make you feel better, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, but mum..."

"No argument darling, you've done something nice for mummy and now mummy is going to do something nice for you; just lie still."

"But mum..."

"No, no, just lie still while mummy makes you feel better."

Heike sat across Rod again, but this time with her genitals poised over his penis. She took his manhood into her hand and guided it into her vagina.

Sometimes fantasies do come true and Rod groaned as her wet vaginal tunnel seemed to swallow up his manhood.

Heike smiled down at him and whispered, "You are a big boy aren't you and mummy knows what her boy needs, and she's going to make him come in her because she loves him."

She began a slow rising an falling motion on him as she crooned, "Nothing to worry about, come in mummy, come in mummy, let it all go darling, mummy wants to feel your lovely sperm filling her, let it go...let it go."

She moved more quickly with sharp jabbing jerks as Rod took hold of her hips urging her to move faster. As his testes release their burden he cried out, "Oh mum...oh God...I'm going to...oh mum...oh mum...oh mum."

Heike pressed down hard on him to receive the first surge of his semen into her and then moved in time with him as he continued to gush into her. With a long contented sigh Rod finished and Heike said, "Did mummy make her boy feel good?"

"Yes, oh yes mum, but..."

"What is it?"

"I haven't made you pregnant have I?"

Heike gave a trilling laugh and said, "We'll have to wait and see, won't we, do you think you're man enough to be a daddy?"

Believing that there was a suggestion that he wasn't man enough Rod said, "I'm nineteen, and lots of guys had been fathers at that age, sometimes more than once."

Heike laughed again, causing Rod's penis to jiggle in her vagina, and she said, "And lots of women have become pregnant at thirty eight but we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime we'll keep on trying until we're sure."

"You mean you really do want to get pregnant?'

Heike sighed and said, "For some time I've been thinking I'd like to have another baby before it's too late, it's only been a matter with whom, now I know."

"Me?"

"Yes you; so perhaps we should clean up and then continue baby making. By the way, from now on you sleep with me, and you sleep naked."

"What about you mum?"

Me, I'll be naked as well, it'll make it easier for you to suck my nipples -- you do want to suck them don't you?"

"I want to suck all of you," Rod said eagerly.

"I'll hold you to that," Heike replied.

She did hold him to that and her suggestion that she was approaching the time when she might not be able to get pregnant proved to be pessimistic. She and Rod now have three children.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers