Held Hostage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God. They're perfect. Absolutely perfect," was all the man who had caused her fashionable one-piece outfit to slip down her body could whisper in stunned appreciation. The lady's two perfectly shaped, sized and nipple capped globes were now before his astonished eyes.

The flaccid Cyclops that was nestled between his upper and inner thighs, started to awake from its' peaceful slumber. In fact, the commotion was such that it disturbed the peace and serenity of two other one eyed beasts that hung out elsewhere in the room.

"What if he saw me start to suck on your breasts and bite your nipples right here beside him? What if I sucked on one of your breasts like this? Mmmmmmmm. He would probably get really pissed wouldn't he?"

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm, he would be so pissed. Ohhhhhh Goddddddd. He would be. Mmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm. He would be soooooo pissed," she moaned in sexual passion.

"Well what about if I sucked the other one? Would he get incensed by me sucking this other breast too? Like this? Mmmmmmmmm. What if I licked the nipple? This one here? Don't tell me that it would upset him too? Me sucking his wife's breasts right here beside him? Right here? Like this. Mmmmmmmm. Licking your tits like this? And this? And this? Are you sure? Are you sure that he would get upset if I kissed this one? What if I bit this nipple? What about if I bit this nipple? Like… this?"

"Ohhhhh Goddddd yessssssss. Yes he would. Mmmmmm Hmmmmmm. He would get so angry. He would be so upset. Yesssssssssssss Oh God, yesssssss. He would. He would. I know he would. Mmmmmm Hmmmm."

"Well I'll tell you this. He looks really irate. Look at him. He looks livid. Poor guy. Is this upsetting you coach? Seeing me suck your wife's titties? Seeing me tongue her tits like this? And licking them like this? Does it piss you off coach? You sure look upset. You look extremely angry coach. Is it because I'm fondling her breasts like this? Is it coach? Or is it because I'm squeezing them together and putting both of them into my mouth like this? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Biting these hard nipples like this? Sucking this breast all the way in my mouth like this? Mmmmmmmmm. And now sucking the other one all the way in like this? Mmmmmmmmm. Come on coach? Speak up? Stop grunting and groaning. I can't hear what you're saying through that gag over your mouth. Try to speak up and answer me like your wife does. Listen to how she answers me coach. Listen to how she answers me clearly when I ask her a question. Would coach get angry if I sucked your breast like this? Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Ohhhhhh my Godddddddd. Yessssss. He would. He would get so upset. Mmmmm Hmmmmm. Mmmmm Hmmmmm. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssss."

"Hear that coach? Hear how she answers the question clearly and doesn't grunt and groan like you do? I asked her if you would get upset if I sucked her breast right here beside you and she said yes. Listen to her again. Would coach get upset if I bit your nipple like this?"

"Yesssssssssssssss. He would. Yessssssssss. Oh God. Yessssssssssss."

After several more minutes of this teasing and taunting of both the coach and his semi nude wife, the man pulled his lips from off whichever breast he had been suckling and leaned back to see the effects of his oral attention. He gently pushed her away indicating to her to take a small step back, which she did, and used the opportunity to step out of the dress that draped her feet and had wrapped itself around her ankles.

"Wow. Just look at you. Look at youuuuuuuuuu," the masked abductor whispered almost inaudibly in utter fascination and unmistakable admiration.

"I'm going to take off your panties. I am. Right here, right now. Right beside your husband here," the captor told the captured as he started to do in deed what he had said by word.

"There you go. Good. Now step out of them. Good girl. Coach is probably pissed that I've stripped his wife completely naked right here beside him huh? Are you coach? Are you upset at me for stripping your wife naked and you can't do a damn thing about it? Man, you do look pissed coach. Very pissed. Oh-oh. What is this? What do you think it is coach?" he tormented the belligerent but bondaged bully.

"There is a big wet spot here in the crotch of your wife's underwear. It's all wet and gooey coach. Your wife's panties are all wet and gooey. Hey I smell urine. I wonder if this is urine? Maybe she wet herself in all this bedlam tonight coach. Let me smell it to see. Sniffffffffffffff. Nope. It's not pee. Snifffffffffffffff. No, it's definitely not pee. It's not her pee coach. Nope. But why do I still smell urine? Oh, that's right. I forgot, that's your urine. It's your piss that I'm smelling coach. That's your piss. But let me smell your wife's underwear one more time to make sure. Sniffffffffffffff," he inhaled deeply as he twice did before.

"I'm baffled coach. I'm baffled. Her panties are wet, but it doesn't smell like pee. I wonder what it is coach? I don't know what could have caused her panties to get so wet, but something is definitely leaking out of your wife's vagina. Something wet and gooey is coming out your wife's vagina and it got her underwear wet. I think I should check it out. It might be some kind of disease or something. What do you think coach? You think I should check it out? You're not going to get angry are you? I hope not. So what do you think pretty lady? Should I try to find out what is coming out of your vagina? Your husband can't do it because his hands are handcuffed behind his back and ooops, look, yours are too, so you can't check it out either. Well I guess that I'm going to have to do it by myself after all. Do you want me to do that for you? Huh? Do you? Okay then. Step forward and come closer. Good girl. Now spread your legs apart."

The woman stepped forward in eager anticipation of having the stranger's hand and fingers playing around and feeling her womanhood. She stood directly before the naked, masked stranger and to the left of her chained, gagged and restrained husband, himself naked. She was completely nude and her hands were cuffed at the wrists, behind her back. The stance she had assumed looked like that of a naked female soldier that was commanded by her superior officer to stand at ease.

Her juices were flowing freely and to say that her femininity was moist would be a huge understatement, for moist she was not. She was wet, very wet. Truth be told, she was soaking and the heat in her loins burned as hot as the fire in a furnace. So much so, that it would take a matter of seconds, not minutes or hours, for an explosive orgasm to shake, rattle and roll over her entire being.

"Are you sure you want me to check to see what that substance is that leaked onto your underwear? Are you sure? Are you really, really sure?" the man questioned her temptingly.

Her highly flammable state of arousal would need very little stimulus for her to explode in thunderous orgasmic release due to the degradingly tortuous taunting of her bastard husband by the man, but more pertinently, the delectable fondling and mouthing of her breasts earlier by a complete stranger that had stripped her naked and exposed her nudity for all to see.

"Ohhhhh God yesssssssss. Check and see what it is. Please check to see. Pleeeeaaaassssee check to see what it is. Oh my God. Pleeeaaasssssee."

The anticipation of yet another part of her body, her vagina to be more specific, being touched by someone other than herself or her abusive husband, was only adding more fuel to a now raging fire that she desperately wanted to quench with the gushing waters from the invisible dam that restrained the release of her rapidly rising and ever strengthening and increasing orgasm.

"But what about your husband, the coach here? Won't he get upset if another man was to put his hand down by his wife's vagina while he was right here watching it being done? Maybe I shouldn't do that to you, he might get really, really mad? But hey, it's up to you. So you want me to check it out for you huh?" he continued to tantalize his helpless hostage.

"Yessssssssss. Pleeeeaaassseee do it. Yesssssssssss. Touch meeeeeeee. Oh Goddddd. Put your fingers in there and find out what it is. Please sir. Pleeeeeaaaassssseeee. Pleeeeaaaasssee finger my pussy and find out what is making it so wet. Ohhhhh my Goddddddd. Ohhhhh my Goddddd. Pleeeeeaaaasssse sir. Please do it. Please sir, pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeee," she shamelessly begged.

He sat there staring at what this woman was being transformed into by what had started out as a simple game of tease and temptation, truth or dare. He watched her heaving chest, the hardness of her nipples, her breathing growing deeper and shallower, and he could only imagine how wet and gushy her love channel was getting every second by agonizing second. With a mischievous smile, he refrained from showing her mercy and continued her titillating torture.

"But what if it is a disease? I don't want to get a disease on my fingers. I can't put my fingers in there to see what is causing all that wetness between your legs because it might be some sort of disease."

"You bastard. You fucking bastard. You fucking teasing bastard. Do it. Just do it. Put them in there now. Oh my Goddddddddd. Please. I'm begging you. I'm begging you. I'm begging youuuhhhooooohhhhooooo."

"Hang on. Wait. I'll use this instead. I'll use this so that I don't have to get that gooey stuff on my fingers in case it's some sort of disease."

Every single eye in the room opened widely in shock at what he proposed to use instead of his fingers.

"No way. No fucking way. There's no way he could be serious. He must be joking. He's gotta be joking. There is no way he's going to use that on her. No fucking way," was probably what everyone was thinking to themselves at the exact same time and probably using the exact same phrases.

It was his gun.

"Yes. I'll use this. This looks like it could work quite nicely. I'll use this gun here. I'll use my gun to find out what that slippery substance is that leaked onto the crotch of your panties," the man voiced his intent.

He had spoken to the gun as if it were able to understand him, as he lifted it up to the level of his eyes and twisted it from side to side as he examined and addressed the inanimate object.

Almost everyone was stunned into speechlessness and every single eye of the twelve pairs in the room transfixed themselves on the deadly weapon that was gripped in the gang leader's hand as he inspected it.

The pin dropping silence that followed seemed to have lasted for hours, but in reality, lasted a little more than five seconds, but certainly less than ten. The loud noise of this silence that had permeated every nook and cranny, every crevice and corner of the master bedroom was eerily haunting and uncomfortably deafening.

And then it was broken.

"Yesssssssssssssss. Oh God. Yessssssssss. Do it. Do it. Oh God. Do it. Put it in there. I don't fucking care. Just touch me with something. Do it. Use your gun. Your fingers. Something. Anything. I don't fucking care. Just touch my fucking pussy. Touch my pussy with any goddamn thing. Touch me with the gun. I don't care. Use the fucking gun. Use it. Use it. Please use something for Christ's sake. Use something pleeeeaaasssee."

If the other people in the room weren't shocked before, they certainly were now, by not only hearing this response but seeing who had given it. The person must have been suicidal, insane, delirious, crazed, for both in word and by action, the person appeared to be just so.

The extremely heightened state of sexual arousal that the woman had reached whether it was as a result of the teasing or the touching by the sexual tormentor, or whether it was due to the fact that she was basically in an almost sexless and sexually frustrating marriage, due to her husband's sexual dysfunction, commonly known as premature ejaculation, or a combination of all these things, had apparently made the woman lose her mind.

The man had only been teasing when he said he was going to use the gun to investigate the wetness emanating from the woman's loins and had no intention of using the firearm because of its potential fatality if fired by mistake or by force.

"So you want me to use my gun to touch your private parts do you? Do you hear that coach? Your wife wants me to touch her vagina with this dangerous weapon. She wants me to push this pistol in her pussy coach. Her wet and gooey pussy. I think your wife is horny coach. I think she is very, very horny. I think that her pussy is soaking wet and dripping drops of juice. Do you think so coach? Do you think your wife is turned on? Well I do coach. I do. In fact, I'm going to prove it to you. I'm going to prove just how excited your wife is by doing what she wants me to do. That's right coach. I'm going to put this gun here right between her legs like she wants. And then I'm going to use this pistol coach, and do you know what I'm going to do next? I'm going to use it to play with her vagina. That's right coach. I'm going to do it right here beside you so you can watch me do it," he informed the ferocious but fruitless fighter.

"It must really piss you off that you can't do a damn thing about it huh coach? Well if you haven't realized it yet coach? This is a part of your pay back, but only a small part because the night is still young and we've only just begun. I'm going to make you squirm coach. I'm going to make you squirm in your seat just like how I'm going to make your wife squirm when I start to pump her pussy with this gun. I'm going to make you see how much she squirms when I use it and make her cum. That's right coach. In fact, your wife looks so horny that I'll bet you that as soon as this gun touches her pouting pussy, it will only be a matter of seconds before she cums like a racehorse. Let's see if she does coach."

"CLICK"

It was the sound heard as he pressed a small button on the side of the gun to release the magazine case that housed eight loaded bullets.

"CLICK"

Sounded the slide on the top of the gun as he pulled it back towards himself and it slid back along its rails and coughed out a single bullet that was lodged in the gun's chamber, or what some call, "the head."

"CLICK"

As he released the slide again and it instantly slid forward on the previously mentioned rails and snapped back into its former place.

"CLICK"

Again, as he pointed the gun away from any of the individuals in the room, placing them out of danger's harm, as he pulled the trigger to make sure the gun had no more bullets still loaded.

"CLICK-CLICK"

Twice more the trigger was pulled to confirm its emptiness and the noise of the hammer making a double tap against metal was heard.

And then he began to put into practice what he had verbally theorized to test its validity.

"Watch this coach. Watch what this gun is going to do to your wife and her vagina. The vagina you used to put your dick in coach. Her pussy coach. Your wife's pussy. Watch this coach. Watch this."

"Ohhhh myyyyyyy Goddddddd. Oh myyyyy fuucckkiinngg Godddddddd. Jesus Christ. Oh shit, Oh shit, Ohhhhh shhhhiiitttttttt. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss!!!"

The instant the icy steel of the gun's frame touched her sex, the words that escaped from between her lips and the involuntary twitching of the numerous muscles of her body were clear indicators that she was on fire and perilously close to the precipice of orgasmic pleasure.

As the man pushed and pulled the gun back and forth in a lateral motion between the swollen folds of her labia, now straddling the shaft of the weapon, the integrity of the dam that withheld the raging waters of her climax was being severely tested.

"Oh God yes. Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssss. Keep rubbing my pussy. Keeping rubbing it with your gun. Just like that. Just like that. Oh God. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. Ohhhh myyyyy Godddddd. Yessssssssssssss. Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss. Oh God I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Don't stop, don't stop. Uh huh, Uh huh. That's it, That's it. Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop, don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm right there. I'm so close."

However, before she was able to find what she so desperately sought, so desperately needed, the masked menace, now showing some sadistic tendencies himself, temporarily postponed the inevitable deluge in yet another act of his maddening mercilessness.

"Not just yet lovely lady. Not just yet. I'll make you cum when I want you to cum. You'll cum when I say you can cum and when I'm ready. What did I tell you coach? Listen to your wife. Listen to what the gun did to her. Listen to how much she likes it. Listen to her coach. Listen to her. She loves it. She loves it coach. She loves having a gun rubbing against her pussy. Let's see how wet she got it. Let's see how wet she got the gun with all the sauce from her snatch, all that cream from her cunt."

With that, he pulled the pistol from between the petals of her feminine pride and held the weapon up for all to see. He was right in what he had anticipated. The top and sides of the metal shaft glistened in the dimly lit surroundings of the bedroom with the lady's liquid lubricant.

"See coach? Didn't I tell you that she was horny? That your wife was turned on? Look at how wet she got the top of my gun with that stuff leaking out of her. I think it's the same stuff that got her underwear wet. What do you think coach? Do you think it's the same stuff? I'm not sure and now it is drying up. Let me get some more. I'm going to get some more coach so that we can check it out before it dries up again. I'll get some more, but this time I'll push it up into her. Yeah coach, I'll push the gun into her instead of rubbing it between her lips like I did before."

As the muscles of the coach's body stiffened in tethered turbulence, highlighted by veins and arteries bulging with venomous violence, the woman's eyes widened themselves in shocked disbelief at hearing his next intention. He was making good on his earlier promise of making the two hostages squirm. The husband from jealous rage and imprisoned frustration, the wife from stimulated arousal but impeded explosion.

The woman bit her lower lip and uttered the words no one, including herself, could ever have imagined hearing her say, especially under circumstances such as these, that of having a hand gun inserted into her passage of privacy and palace of pleasure.

"Ooohhhh yesssssssssss," the woman moaned aloud for all to hear.

"Do it. Fuck my pussy with it. Fuck my pussy with your gun. Push it in my pussy and make me cum. Do it and make me cum. Make me cum. Oh Goddddddd pleeeeeeaaassseee. I'm begging you. I'm begging you. Pleeeeeaaasssseee. I'm begging youuuuhooooohoooohooooo!!!"

"Do you hear your wife coach? Do you hear what she wants me to do? She wants me to push my gun into her cunt and make her cum. She wants me to fuck her with my firearm. She does coach. You heard her. She's begging me to pump her pussy with my pistol and make her cum. She wants me to make her cum right here beside you coach. Right here. Right here beside you. That's gotta piss you off coach. That's gotta piss you off. Hearing your wife begging another man to fuck her with a gun and make her cum while you're sitting there like that. Being tied up and gagged and not being able to do anything about it. I know I'd be pissed if I were you coach. I'd be very, very pissed. But hey, she's your wife and it's none of my business what turns you guys on. So if that's what she wants, then who am I to stop her?"

Then, as he looked up into the woman's eyes and she back down into his, the man twisted his hand back towards himself and maneuvered the gun into an upright vertical position. Seeing a glint of apprehension in the gaze of his enthralling captive, he inched the weapon closer and closer to the cave hidden beneath the woman's gardened groin.