Helen and Jim Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

Angel shrugged her shoulders and turned to go to their booth as Helen watched him disappear toward the front door with the redheads. She realized that she was sad to see him go. There was something about him that made her want to get to know him better. Helen stood there as the seconds ticked by and the object of her desire was pulled farther and farther away. She couldn't see him anymore even though the place was thinning out. She decided not to pursue him because she was afraid the redheads would take it as a direct affront and cause a scene. Helen turned and began to make her way through the crowd as she followed Angel to their booth. She'd only gone a dozen steps or so when a hand gripped her shoulder and pulled her back around. There swayed Jim who was holding something out to her. For a split second her heart sped up then he stumbled and she deftly caught him before he could hit the floor.

"You're increbidable and I think I'm in loving with you!" he slurred into her ear. She got him back on his feet just as the two redheads appeared to collect him again. They reached for him, but this time Helen didn't let him go. She stood her ground and said,

"Look, if he wanted to be with you he wouldn't have come back to me. He's way too drunk to be any fun for you two so why don't you let me pour him in a cab and send him home while you girls go find another guy to have fun with tonight?"

They looked at her and then at Jim. One leaned over and spoke in the ear of the other as she pointed off into the crowd. The second girl nodded and then they addressed Helen in unison.

"Fine. You can have him tonight, but if we get him another night we won't be so accommodating." They spun on their heels and disappeared back into the crowd.

Helen looked back at Jim and said,

"I may have just saved your ass and you're welcome. It's not every day I get to save a man in distress." She chuckled at her own wit and slipped an arm around Jim to hold him up as she began to work her way over to the booth where Angel was gathering up their stuff.

"I see you've found yourself a lost puppy to take home." Angel said after a quick glance up at the two of them.

"I have no plan on taking him home with me tonight." Helen declared. "He wouldn't remember it anyway and besides there's something about him that feels different. I want to take my time with him and get to know him."

"Helen you're a hopeless romantic. Fine, let's pour him in a cab and head home."

The women gathered the rest of their things and they each took one of Jim's arms as they headed toward the door. On their way they saw the redheads pulling a handsome guy who was halfheartedly struggling to get away.

"Oh no! Not again! Please Ginny, Emma, I haven't healed up from last week yet!" the guy whined. As they pulled the protesting man past Angel and Helen, Angel nudged Helen and nodded toward the redhead's crotches where they could easily see the outline of the redhead's growing lust in the front of their pants. They smiled and winked at Angel and Helen as they passed. Angel said,

"Helen Honey, I think you have literally saved this guy's ass." Helen smiled.

"Yep."

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers