Helen and Jim Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,342 Followers

Jim's head was spinning as he lay on top of Helen. Her cock was still in him and while he knew that should feel odd, it didn't. He kissed her neck between pants and then unhooked his legs from hers. He had to rise up pretty far to pull off of her big dick and once he was, he flopped off to her side smearing the come from his orgasm across her belly. Her arm was out to the side so he snuggled up under her arm and laid his head on her shoulder as he pressed his body along hers.

"Oh. My. God. That was even more incredible than the first time! I was going to make love to you and you turned the tables and did me again! I've never been with a guy that has made me feel like that!"

With a good natured chuckle Jims said, "I bet you say that to all your new boyfriends." And he kissed her on the cheek.

"No. You don't understand. Most guys that I'm with are extremely passive. So passive that they mostly lay there and if I'm lucky they might moan a little. You were...were...well...awesome! I mean you were engaged! You were so intense I felt like you were totally focused on me."

"Well I was. Isn't that how it's supposed to be?"

"Yes, but you're the first guy that's ever actually done it! Hell, I feel I've never actually made love till now. You make those other guys seem like nothing more than blowup dolls."

Jim barked out a laugh, "You'd better stop or you're going to give me the big head!"

"Well you deserve it! I can't believe you haven't been pulled from the market by some other blown away woman!" Helen wished she could pull back the words as soon as they left her mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Jim waived her to silence. "It's ok. I know you didn't mean anything by it." But just the same he took the opportunity to get up off of the bed and head into the next room.

Helen was still kicking herself when he returned a few minutes later. Tears of frustration were in her eyes when she noticed that he had their refilled wine glasses.

"We need to finish that bottle of wine...why are you crying?" Now the water works started in earnest. Big tears ran from her beautiful eyes as she tried to stifle a sob. Jim set down the wine and climbed back in bed with Helen. He held her to him and she cried on his chest for several minutes as he tried to soothe her. He caressed her hair as her tears dropped on his chest and ran down his stomach.

"Helen, honey, I said it was ok. Why are you crying?"

"It's just...(sob) I thought when you got up...(sob) you were leaving!"

"No honey, I was just going to get the rest of the wine. Hell, I've been made like this all my life and one off handed comment isn't going to hurt my feelings. If anything it's kind of a complement."

(sniff) "How do you figure that?"

"Because you weren't even thinking about my little penis when you said it."

"Oh. I guess I see. Jim I think you're beautiful just the way you are and all those other women are fools in my book."

"Thank you." He leaned down and kissed Helen. "I think you are beautiful, and I wouldn't change a thing about you."

"Not anything?"

"Not nothing."

ruwild
ruwild
2,342 Followers