Helen and Jim Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

"Turn the water off Jim."

"Wha...oh...yea."

With the water off he reaches out and pulls two big fluffy towels from a rack just outside the shower. When she presses her towel to her face she can feel that it is warm and soft. The rack must be a warmer as well. They towel off and get out of the shower. Jim goes out to the bedroom and puts on some nice clothes for church as Helen picks up her clothes from last night.

"I don't have any panties for you, but if you want some clean underwear I can loan you a pair."

"No thank you. I have no plans to ever wear boys' underwear."

Helen turned her panties inside-out and proceeded to get dressed. She caught Jim's smirk and said,

"Yea, yea, I know, turn them inside out and you can get a whole nother day out of them!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"No, but you were thinking it."

"Well...."

"See, I knew it!"

"Ok! Ok! So I was thinking it. But who hasn't done it in a pinch?" He laughs and leads her to the kitchen where he stops by the frig and digs out her pizza leftovers from the night before. She takes them and says,

"With all the sex I forgot about the pizza! Now I've got lunch!" Jim grins and ushers her out the door, through the container garden and down the steps to his old truck. He goes around to the passenger door and opens it for her.

"My, aren't you the gentleman."

"Well yes and no. I'm more than willing to open a door for you, but in truth this one sticks."

"You're raining on my fantasy here. Can we stick with my version?"

"Absolutely. You're chariot awaits my lady." With a flourish and a bow he takes her hand and helps her into the truck.

"Thank you Jeeves."

"It's Jim mum." She smirks.

"Jim, Jeeves, whatever. Home my good man. And I do mean good man!" Helen pulls him into a quick kiss that lingers for a moment.

"I like kissing you Helen."

"I know you do. I think it's because I like kissing you too."

"Yep, that must be it."

Jim gets in the truck and hits the key. In moments they are cruising through the early morning sunshine toward Helen's house. On the way Jim is mostly paying attention to the road, but he can't help but sneak glances at Helen's long legs as she lazily watches the scenery go by in the early morning sunshine. Jim can't get over how pretty she is and how comfortable he is with her. Even though he knows what's between her legs he sees her as a beautiful woman and nothing more.

As they ride back to her house Helen is looking out the window to hide her face from him because she's tearing up a little, not because she's sad but because after one night she doesn't want this to come to an end. She really likes being with him. Far too soon they're pulling up in front of her house. As soon as the truck comes to a stop she's pulling on the handle to get out of the truck.

"Don't you want me to walk you to the door?"

She comes around to his side of the truck, leans in and kisses him long and hard. When she breaks the kiss he can see she's crying.

"What's wrong? What did I do?"

"Everything right, that's what. I had a great time and well...."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm sad it's ending. Don't pay any attention to the tears, just read my lips."Helen kisses him again, soft and lingering. "Call me later." She turns and heads for the house.

"When?" He calls after her. She doesn't turn around, but as she's walking away she says,

"You'll know when." And then her beautiful body is swallowed up by her house. Jim sits there a moment longer, looking at the closed front door. He can't help noticing that his heart feels a little empty too. He slips the truck in gear and motors away toward church.

Helen is standing inside watching as Jim pulls away. She wipes her tears and notices the message light is blinking on her phone. She presses the message button, follows the instructions and is rewarded with the chipper sound of Angel's voice.

"Hey babes! How's the date with Mr. Right going? Must be going pretty well since it's ten o'clock in the morning and you're still not home!" Angel gives an evil little chuckle and continues, "Well when you get this give me a call. I'm just dying to hear all the details. See ya babes!"

Helen can't help but smile at hearing Angel's voice so she sits down to call her friend. The phone rings so many times that Helen expects to get Angel's voice mail, but at the last second she picks up.

"Helen honey, you're home! Great! Now tell me all about him! Is he tight? I bet he's very tight. And what about his muscles? He felt pretty good the other night so I'm thinking he's got some nice muscles. Is he tight? Helen? Why won't you tell me if he's tight?" Helen laughs and says,

"I will if you hush up long enough for me to get a word in!"

"Well, I can't help it! I'm dying to know how it went!"

"It went wonderful. I had a great time and he's only been gone fifteen minutes and I already miss him."

"Wow, you've really got it bad for this guy. How did that happen so quickly? Shouldn't you take your time with this? I mean, you and Willy just broke up. I know I wanted to get you out for a good time, but I wasn't trying to get you involved."

"Angel I've never been with a guy like this one. He loves my pin-up look and I love his old car. We went to a cruise-in and all of his buddies were giving him a bunch of crap about me being too hot for him."

"That's all well and good, but that's not a reason to fall so hard for him."

"Oh Angel, it's not that. Not at all! He cooked for me. We had pizza and wine after the cruise-in..."

"So he made a pizza. Big deal. You open the box and cook the pizza. Not that hard."

"You don't understand, he made it from scratch from some recipe that he picked up in Italy and it was delicious! Then in the morning he made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed! These tasty breakfast burritos which you know I love!"

"So he can cook. That's still not a reason to get all wrapped up in this guy."

"It's still more than that." Helen said softly.

"Well, what is it? What is it really?"

"He made love to me."

"Helen I know you've had enough sex not to be all moon eyed over..."

"I've had plenty of sex Angel. Yes I know. But this was different, he treated me like a woman he was in love with. It was hot and romantic and passionate and, and, and everything I've ever dreamed it should be like! It was the most intense thing I've ever felt."

"Did he top you? I thought you were never going to let anyone do that again?" There was a long silence on the phone. "Helen?"

"I said that, I did, but something told me to do it again. That I wouldn't get him unless I did and up to that point we had grown so close so quickly that I didn't want to miss the chance for it to become something more."

"So you lay there and let him have at you, but what about you?"

"That's the best part. He gave me my turn and after what he'd just done to me I was out do the same to him. But he straddled me, took me inside him and proceeded to make love to me again in the exact opposite way. And to top it all off he'd never been with a girl like me before."

"Ok, Ok, I guess he is something special after all, but is he tight?" Helen burst out laughing.

"Angel I love you! Yes, yes, YES! He is deliciously tight! And the man is built! Muscles everywhere and not a drop of fat, it's like making love to a Greek god." In a surly voice Angel says,

"Great. So he's the perfect man. If he's so damn perfect why hasn't some woman snagged him up already?"

Helen hesitated. She wasn't sure she should tell Angel. Not because she didn't trust her, but because she wasn't sure how Jim would feel if he found out Angel knew about his short coming. But how would he ever know that Angel knew? Helen decided to tell Angel. With a big sigh in the phone she said,

"Because he has a very small penis."

"Really? Well that may be the case, but a woman would over look a five or six inch penis for a guy with the qualities you've described to me."

"Yea, she probably would, but they evidently won't over look one that's only the size of a pinkie finger."

"Wow, that's pretty small. No wonder you let him top you."

"That might have helped me decide, but it wasn't the reason. I really wanted to keep things going, and besides I felt pretty sure if I didn't give a little I wasn't going to get any."

"It's really the size of a pinkie finger..." Helen could imagine Angel holding up her hand to look at her own pinkie. "...the poor guy."

"Yea well, I'm hoping that it turns out to be a good thing. I mean since we're together an all and I'm not small, maybe it will work out to be a good combination." Helen heaved a sigh and she heard Angel chuckle.

"Helen my dear, you are a hopeless romantic."

"I know. I think it's a curse sometimes, but not this time."

"I'm happy for you, I really am. I hope this turns out to be that romantic love you've been dreaming about and if it's not, we'll go out clubbing to forget him too!"

"Angel you truly are incorrigible."

"Yes, I know. Gotta go babes. Talk to you later."

"Bye Angel."

Helen hung up the phone and sat for a bit pondering how she felt about Jim and also how she had moved on from Willie so easily. Willie hadn't been a very good boyfriend, that much was true, but they'd dated for almost six months. That should count for something. Right? Before Willie there had been Greg. Now he'd been nice and he worshiped her cock. Everything he did for her revolved around her penis. Actually Greg had been wonderful in the beginning but as time passed Helen had found herself wanting a guy that wasn't so focused on her cock and was more of a companion and less of a servant. Willie was the knee jerk reaction to Greg. He was the bad boy to the slave boy. Helen shook her head and as she considered the rest of her past boyfriends she came to the realization that they were all her boyfriends because of their interest in her girl cock. Jim liked her as a girl first and he was trying to come to grips with her penis. All the other guys were only in love with her cock. It was a true Ah-Ha moment.

Helen busied herself around the house. She changed her clothes and did a little cleaning before she heated up the leftover pizza. Once it was hot she sat at the counter and proceeded to enjoy her lunch. As she was eating she looked around her kitchen with new eyes. Her friends had always told her that the beautiful kitchen was wasted on her because she didn't really cook. The only cooking to speak of had all been done by boyfriends or dates. She'd bought the house because she liked the big kitchen that allowed for nice parties, not because she wanted to cook in it. She wondered if Jim would like her kitchen and right on queue the phone rang. Helen snatched it out of the holder as soon as Jim's number popped up on the caller ID. In her most sultry voice she answered,

"Hello."

"Helen you've got to save me!" She immediately dropped the façade and asked,

"What's wrong? Where are you? I'll be right there!"

"I feel like I'm about to explode, my head is spinning and I'm all empty inside."

"You should be calling 911 not me!"

"No, No! I'm sure you're the only one who can save me!" About that time the front door bell rang.

"Oh great. Someone's at the door! Let me get rid of them and I'll be right there. Okay?"

"Yes. I'm waiting for you, but I'm fading fast!" Helen hustles to the front door and throws it open. As soon as she does Jim closes his phone takes her in his arms and kisses her. At first she struggles, but after a couple of seconds she melts into him and kisses him back. They stand in the door way and make out a few minutes. Finally Helen breaks the kiss.

"You seem fine to me."

"Well sure I am now! But it was really touch and go there for a minute."

"Am I to assume that my kiss is what helped you turn the corner?"

"I think it saved my life. You saved my life. How can I ever repay you?" Helen takes his hand and pulls him inside as she says,

"I'm sure I can think of something."

Once inside Helen pulls Jim to her kitchen where she puts the phone away and turns back into his arms, but now Jim is distracted.

"Look at this kitchen! It's incredible! I've dreamed of cooking in a kitchen like this. Look at the stove! A six burner Wolf with double ovens! Built in refrigerator and freezer, a huge sink and oh hell, are you kidding me? A wine refrigerator too?" He goes over and opens the wine frig to find one lonely bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. "Wow what a waste of space. This thing should be full."Helen steps over and closes the wine frig door with an irritated snap.

"I didn't bring you in here to ogle my kitchen, I brought you in here to ogle me!" Jim breaks into a boyish grin as he reaches for Helen. His hands find her waist and pull her close to him. He tries to kiss her, but she turns her head to avoid him. He chases her mouth until she starts laughing and gives in to him. They kiss and caress each other's bodies and even though they were just together this morning it doesn't take long before they are panting with excitement. Jim is kissing down her neck as he whispers,

"My God, what is it about you that excites me so? What kind of magic spell are you weaving around me? I'm away from you for a couple of hours and you're all I can think about."

"Me? You should talk, I think you put some kind of love potion in the wine last night." Jim, kissing along her cleavage smiles.

"I did slip you a love potion. It was love potion number nine. Well, that and some very excellent pizza." Now Jim is kissing across her tee shirt covered stomach and when he gets to the top of her jeans he pushes up the shirt and dips his tongue into her navel. She twitches and pulls back, but only for a second. When she comes back he gives her belly button a French kiss as he rubs his hands along the outside of her legs. Jim does this for a short time before he runs a hand up the inside of her leg. When he gets to her crotch there is no denying her desire for him. Her penis is hot and throbbing with lust.

Jim unbuttons her jeans and slowly slides the zipper down as he follows it with kisses. Her candy stripped cotton bikini panties are soft under his lips and they smell dryer fresh. Helen watches as he hooks the top of her jeans and begins to pull them down. She wriggles her hips to help them slide off and is rewarded with the feeling of Jim's hot breath over her cotton clad cock. She is mostly hard now, her nipples poking through her bra and tee shirt confirm her arousal. Jim toys with her covered penis. He licks the cloth that separates them and causes her to grow even harder, distorting her small panties. Helen whimpers from the restraint and Jim takes the hint and releases her from the confines of her underwear. She is leaning back against the counter and her smooth womanhood is at full attention, the tip already shiny with pre-cum. Jim has tortured her long enough.

He opens his mouth and engulfs her turgid member, sliding as far down the shaft as his gag reflex will allow he almost gets his nose in her neatly trimmed soul patch. Helen moans her appreciation as Jim begins to work in earnest. Sliding back and forth along her throbbing cock he sucks and slurps at her, doing everything in his power to pleasure her. His hands find their way under her shirt and up along her ribcage to her breasts. They are full and heavy in the soft cotton bra and when his fingers find her nipples he's rewarded with even more moaning.

Helen puts her hands on his head as he works on her and says, "Oh Jim. This feels so good. I want it to go on and on and on. I don't ever want it to stop." Her voice is dreamy and breathy. The thought flits through her head that she is amazed that he did this completely of his own accord and yet she's not, because Jim has proven that he is a very giving lover. Willingly doing things she used to have to coax out of past boyfriends or try to redirect the ones that were too focused on her cock. Jim just made it seem so...natural, so normal. As if every boyfriend would be on his knees sucking on his girlfriend's penis in her kitchen. She loved how he touched her, his hands on her breasts working her nipples as he swallowed her.

Jim liked the feel of her body under his hands. So soft and smooth and yet some parts so very hard. As he bent his attention to her swollen member he had to admit that knowing it was him that was turning her on so much was having a similar effect in his own shorts. But he felt something else. He wanted to feel her inside him. And it was a feeling that was growing every second. He pulled off of her penis and kissed his way back up to her neck.

"I want you inside me."

Helen loved hearing those words come from his mouth. They meant so much to her and said so much about their relationship. In a husky voice she replied,

"And I want to be inside you."

Jim kissed along her jaw and whispered in her ear,

"Undo my pants and push them down."

Helen did. As soon as they hit the floor Jim pulled his feet from them and kicked them aside. Now Jim was naked from the waist down. He stepped back to lean against the counter and pulled her close to him as he hooked his leg over her hip. Reaching under his raised leg he gripped her penis and placed the tip against his hole. Helen didn't need an invitation. She aligned herself as best she could and pushed her way into him. They groaned in unison. Each one feeling the pleasure they'd missed all morning. Because of the odd angle she couldn't get all the way in, but she got most of it in and began to slowly move back and forth inside him. Jim clung to Helen, putty in her hands as her throbbing cock dove into him over and over. He kissed her neck, played with her nipples and caressed her sides as she made love to him.

Helen had never made love in the kitchen before, but with Jim it just seemed right. She relished in the feel of his strong arms around her and his hard body pressed against her. Finally she couldn't take being unable to fill him any longer so she pulled his other leg up onto her hip. With his butt on the edge of the counter she rolled up on the balls of her feet and pushed every inch her cock into him. Jim's sudden intake of breath announced the arrival of her last three inches inside him and he squeezed her butt with his heals to hold her in place. In this position he could feel every inch of her inside him. When he relaxed his grip on her she pulled out and pushed home again. And he held her again. They did this several times and on each one she thrust into him a little harder. She could feel her balls swinging to bump into the cool marble counter top. The coolness made and intriguing counter point to Jim's hot ass. Helen was ready.

She pulled his head back and covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue pushed into his mouth as far as it would go and she exploded into him. Jim held her against him with his heels on her butt as she ground her erupting cock against him to shoot spurt after spurt deep into him.

Her calves were on fire when she dropped back onto her heels and yet the head and several inches of Helen's impressive penis remained inside him. Jim clinched and released his sphincter on her cock several times. Helen moaned and said,

"I'll give you thirty minutes to cut that out."

"Oh, you like that do you?"

"Very much." He clamped down on her again and held it. "If you keep this up I'm not going to go limp. Instead I'm going to get harder and want to do it again."

"I'm counting on it."

"I'm amazed at how quickly you've taken to having me make love to you. I would never have guessed that you'd be willing, let alone this eager." Jim couldn't hold on any longer so he relaxed his grip on her. "Aww, don't stop!"

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers