Helen and Jim Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers

"I can't help it. It's a lot harder to do than I would have thought."

"But it feels so goooood!" Jim chuckled and said,

"I'm sure it does. It feels good to do it to you."

"See! There you go again!" Jim shrugged and clamped down on Helen again. "Mmmmmm."

"I'm not sure what's going on with me. I never would have guessed that this is something that I'd have liked either and yet...I do. I think part of it might be that it's so exciting because it feels kind of dirty and taboo, but I've already got some serious feelings for you Helen." Helen ducked her head and couldn't look in Jim's eyes.

"Feelings for me? What kind?" Jim put a hand under her chin and pulled her eyes back up to his.

"You know what kind. The 'I don't want to be away from you' kind. The 'I'm not sure I can live without you anymore' kind." He smirked at her, "The 'I can't wait to get you inside me' kind." She grinned and said,

"Ooooo, I really like that kind!" and slid deeper into him through his gripping sphincter.

He relaxed his grip again. "Whew, that's going to take some practice!"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be glad to provide you with all the practice time you can handle. As a matter of fact, let's go to the bedroom where you can practice more comfortably." Helen pulled out of Jim and led him to her bedroom.

There are a lot of worst ways to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon than making love. Helen and Jim weren't thinking of any of those. The reveled in each other's bodies, exploring them, tasting them and anything else that came to mind. The late afternoon sun was warm as it angled through the sliding door to cut across the bed. Helen was up under Jim's arm, her head on his chest. They'd both taken turns on top and now were dozing in a haze of thorough sexual satisfaction.

"So how was church?"

"It was good. I was a little distracted and kept losing my place while we were singing the hymns, but all in all very good."

"Why were you distracted?"

"Well there was this woman with a sexy dress who was sitting a couple of pews in front of...Owww!" Jim rubbed at the spot Helen had just pinched. "Damn it! I was only teasing!"

"No teasing about other women. It's forbidden." She snuggled closer and sighed contentedly. Jim continued to rub as he said,

"You know darn well why I was distracted. It was the beautiful woman I had just dropped off at her home."

"That's more like it. Go on." Jim chuckled.

"I'm afraid to now."

"As long as you're telling me about church and not about some other woman you'll be safe."

"I see. At least I think I see. Anyway, it was good. I particularly liked the sermon today."

"Oh? Why?"

"Because the preacher was talking about how God doesn't make junk and even if we're not perfect God still loves us."

"God doesn't love me."

"How can you say that?"

"Because I lost my father when I was very young and my mother always blamed how I've turned out on my dad dying. So in my family I'm looked at as something broken and confused. How could God do that to a kid? Why couldn't they see me as I am and let me be happy?"

"I don't have answers for that. Bad things happen to good people all the time without any rhyme or reason. But I know that God loves me and I hope you come to believe he loves you too, because just a couple of days before I met you I was praying to him to send me someone I could be happy with. Now here you are in my life and I've never felt this happy with anyone before."

"And you think God did that? Brought us together?"

"Well...yes. I do."

"Can you prove it?"

"No. Can you disprove it?" Helen hesitated then pulled away to lie so she could see Jim's face.

"No."

"It's not really about the proof. There have been plenty of things I've asked God for and not received. I deeply wanted the head cheerleader for the basketball team in high school to fall madly in love with me. I asked God for it every night for months. She talked with me. We dated and hung out. We were pretty good friends, but in the end she fell for this rich kid and got knocked up by him. Last time I was back home I heard they'd gotten divorced and she was tipping the scale at 295. Thank you God for unanswered prayers!" Helen chuckled and said,

"I can't imagine you with some 300 pound chick."

"I wouldn't have wound up with her anyway. Only my money would have got to stay with her! Though in her defense, she wasn't the same after the kid was born. I'm sure that impacted her dreams."

"So you think God loves me?"

"Yep."

"And why would you think that?" Jim blushed a little then said softly,

"Because, he sent me to you." Helen broke into a grin.

"My, my, but aren't we a regular Mr. Modesty." Helen pulled Jim's mouth to hers and kissed him long and soft, then said,

"I am pretty happy. Maybe God does love me after all."

ruwild
ruwild
2,340 Followers