Helen & Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Cuckold watches wife descend into further degradation.
3.6k words
3.51
109.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen & Me 2: Both Sides

So now you know exactly what kind of situation me and Helen live in. Now to prove what my wife does and how she treats me, she wants to tell her side of the story alongside mine. I’ll start.

Me

Its time to tell you what has happened over the last year as a wife watching wimp. As I said we gave up using contact mags after a while, because it became my role to go out drinking with her in local pubs and find well hung studs for her to fuck. About a week after our last contact mag liaison with a guy from Bedfordshire called Alex with a 10 inch prick, Helen had complained that he was a bit too good looking, although perfectly endowed.

The local pub had its fair share of working class mingers with hopefully very large tools. So that Thursday night I ventured into the Olde Cocke again and I was sent into the toilets to find a suitable suitor for my wife. Most guys I saw, naturally had bigger pricks than my modest fellow (4.75” erect if you remember), but it was Graham that caught my eye. His thick hose gushed piss into the toilet as I watched him and it wasn’t very long before he asked what the hell I was doing staring at his prick.

Helen

Finally, my small pricked husband managed to come out of the toilets. With a big bloke behind him, looking a little excited it has to be said. He was pretty grim looking but I could tell he was going to fuck me properly, and enjoy it. He walked over to me and took my arm and pulled me up out of my seat. My big breasts wobbled as he pulled me up and he couldn’t help himself but stare at them.

I turned round with my tight skirt stretching over my huge ass. I was getting wet at the thought of him ploughing into me and my pathetic husband in the corner watching me, loving it.

Graham had my arm tightly in his big grip.

I could feel his calloused hands under my blouse. God, I couldn’t wait to get out of the pub. Graham didn’t talk to me; he just pushed me out of the doors, with my pathetic husband scampering after us.

We got into the car park and Graham grabbed my big tits and squeezed them in his hands. He pulled my nipples so hard it was gorgeously painful. I showed him to our car and we got in. Husband in the front driving, me and Graham in the back.

He pushed me roughly down onto the seat and started unbuttoning my blouse with one hand. His other hand was grappling with my large thighs, pushing my already tight skirt to its limits as he pushed up to see my gaping hole.

I was so wet already that my thong was wedged up my slash. He pulled it out, and then put his wet fingers into my mouth, saying ‘you smell of sex already, you dirty bitch’.

Hubby: I was driving far too fast in the car, dying to get home so I could, hopefully, get into a position in the living room or bedroom to watch these two go at it. My slut wife and the stranger we had just met.

Helen was relying on me to have picked her a big dick and the biggest pleasure I had was that I knew what was waiting for her in his trousers. I reckoned he was going to be even bigger than Colin and his near 11 inches. On that occasion though I’d been forced out of the room for long painful periods just getting off on the sounds my wife was making. However, I wasn’t even going to get home before I got a sight of my wife sucking that prize prick.

About 2 miles from home Graham ordered me to take a diversion into a disused industrial estate. It was a well-known spot for doggers on Tuesdays and Fridays, but was desolate on a Thursday. The weather was perfect for shagging couples, couples on heat that didn’t care about the odd nip in the air.

For a voyeur it was a bit chilly, but I’m sure that would only add to Helen & Graham’s pleasure, seeing me shake as I watched them fuck, suck or whatever they planned to do. As it was it was a suck. Graham wanted me to watch my wife suck him off outdoors before we went home.

We walked into a small secluded spot, filled with old bricks, metal, bushes and litter – the kind of place where adolescents hide their porn to wank over later when they sneak out of their homes. I was ordered to strip completely and leave my clothes in the car before following them. Helen told me to kneel and then she herself dropped into the same position and dropped Graham’s cock. He had a semi and was already about 9 inches long. His beer belly jutted and there were some old tattoos just below his thigh. Green ink kind of crap.

As it was, he looked like Colin, Helen’s previous lover, much bigger than me, but even more noticeable was the girth of his penis. It was like a coke can in width! Helen gasped with pleasure and then delivered one of her beautiful obscenities before taking him in her mouth.

Helen: I cried “Fucking hell! Graham, your filthy cock is as wide as my pathetic hubby is long. If not wider. My useless husbands cock is smaller than a premature babies dick.”

I gasped as I looked at the sight of his huge tool coming toward me. It wasn’t even fully erect yet and already it beat Colin’s massive prick. It loomed towards my face, as I opened my generous mouth as wide as it could go. My tongue was fighting to find a way to lick his beautiful, huge, wide cock. It went down to my throat, causing me to gag on its hugeness.

I got wetter and wetter and could feel my gaping fanny begging to be filled. Graham pushed his fingers roughly into me, saying “you dirty bitch, that hole is wider than my arm. I will fill it later.” God, I couldn’t wait. My tongue licked his bell end, as I pulled away from his cock. I suckled his end, enjoying the taste of his precum in my mouth. I looked up at him but he just pushed my head down and told me to get on with it.

I licked his length up and down and marvelled at the size of it. I was moaning from the pleasure of it. I could hear my pathetic husband whimpering next to me as he saw me lick this great pole.

Hubby: I remaining kneeling obediently, my cock hard and erect but not touching myself as I had not been given permission by my wife or her lover. These were the rules I had to abide by. I cast my mind back to university and the days when I thought Helen was an innocent geek like myself and looked at her now, slavishly, worshipping this brute’s fat tool. She was knee deep in dirt and crisp bags as she licked his cock.

She also made sure she twisted her neck round to occasionally lick his hairy arsehole and sweating flange. Helen loved showing her man and me what a slut she was. Eventually, however, she dropped into a metronomic procedure. Both hands were wrapped around its massive girth towards the base whilst she sucked the head, occasional coming up for air to lick the helmet delicately, or slobber over the (considerable) remaining length that her hands were unable to cover.

Like Colin, Graham had the stamina to wait what I can only guess was a good 20-30 minutes before finally pumping his sperm. As he began to come he shouted, “Off, now, slag!” My wife pulled her head away and he grabbed her long, brown hair. She pumped his cock with both hands before he groaned and spurted what seemed like pints of thick, stringy, manly cum all over her beautiful, waiting face. When he finally finished my wife licked his bell end all over before pushing strands of cum into her mouth to eat. She did this for a minute before stopping and looking at me.

She then used her palms to gather up the remaining man fluid on her face. She held it in cupped hands before telling me to get up and walk back to the car and get the torch from the boot. I sped back and forth, returning with the thin, pencil torch that I wondered how she was going to use. On returning Helen showed me her hands which were now free of sperm, bar a patchy, shiny glaze. She grabbed the torch and directed it onto a dirty, old copy of Bella magazine that was on the floor, dripping with Grahams well-travelled jism.

I knew what I had to do. I instantly lowered my head and completed my chore. I sucked the last remnants from the parchment. There was no point doing half a job.

Why? 1) I’d only be sent back down to finish off any shoddy efforts. 2) It may affect my chances of watching them shag later if I in any way offended my voluptuous mistress and well hung master. 3) I wanted to! I loved slurping up those stud’s juices whilst they watched.

As the weather bit I was ordered back to the car. Not allowed to dress they made me drive them home naked with the car fan on full blast at the cold setting! It was a long 2 miles back…

Helen: I sat in the back seat of the car, with my legs spread open as Graham roughly fingered me. He was using his whole hand and his hands were big! God, it felt great. I looked in the mirror and could see that pathetic small dick driving naked and looking back at me. I shouted for him to watch the road and leave me to enjoy the pleasures of Graham.

I ended up with my back against the driver’s seat, my arms wrapped around the headrest whilst Graham continued to finger me. Soon, we arrived home. I was tingling as I brought Graham into the living room. I shouted for the muppet to follow. He walked in looking as sheepish as he always does when he is naked and his tiny cock is on display. Graham pushed me on to the floor. With one hand he held my arms above my head and with the other pushed my legs right open (not that they needed much persuasion!).

He knelt over my face and pushed his big knob back in to my willing mouth. I licked and tried to get it as far down my throat as possible. I was living heaven.

Hubby: At this moment I was nervously stood watching them pash away. Usually I got an order from Helen by now, such as “kneel, watch and learn, maggot knob!” or if I was unlucky or naughty, “Get into the spare bedroom and listen to us fucking through the walls!” Was this good or bad?

It was bad – as when I knelt down without permission I was banished to the spare bedroom for one hour. For the next hour I heard the moans of pleasure of my wife being fucked by that enormous rod. I was desperate to see her get fucked by that big, fleshy club. However, if you want to know what Helen & Graham did for the next half hour you’ll have to ask Helen. The only thing I can say is just the sounds had me wanking furiously and I came twice to their sexual symphony.

Helen: Once we’d got rid of the weasel dick it was time to really enjoy myself. Graham ordered me to go and lie on the dining room table. I quickly stripped off my tight skirt and blouse and went to lie on the table in just my basque, suspenders, stockings and of course my thong to show my fat ass to it’s best.

Graham pulled me to the end of the table. He lifted my legs high in the air and ran his tongue around my arse and said’ you dirty bitch, your hole is so dirty, I am going to shag you up the arse later’. My fanny tensed and clenched as I waited for that huge cock to fill me up. Graham ploughed straight in to me and banged me with the full length of his cock quickly and firmly.

It was painful as he really banged into me. I couldn’t control myself and was soon moaning so loudly the neighbours must have woken up. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed them against the table. I soon lost control and screamed loudly as I came. I could hear the wimp moan as I did so. I loved it.

Graham slapped me across the face and told me to shut up and finish the job off properly. He continued to bang into me with such force I was pushed up to the other end of the table. My head was hanging off, sending me dizzy with pain and ecstasy. He pumped into me and released all of his thick, creamy spunk into me. Time for the wimp to get to work.

Graham ordered him downstairs.

Hubby: Shortly after I heard Helen’s orgasmic moans I got a shout from Graham to come back in. He’d fucked her solid for at least an hour and now she was full of his sexual effluent. He walked past me, naked, hairy belly wobbling, cock still jutting out on a post-fuck semi as he left for the bathroom.

I had deliberately crawled in to avoid further offence and knelt head bowed. Helen then instructed me to “crab like a bitch!” This meant that I had to get into the ‘crab’ position – pushed up on my palms and feet from a face up lying position. She then told me to get to the armchair. I ‘crabbed’ over as quick as I could and placed my head on the edge of the main seat cushion.

I stayed there for 30 seconds or so before Helen sighed, then chuckled and finally got up and moved toward me. She then placed each fleshy, perfect thigh either side of my prone form, whilst facing away. She then lowered her beautiful fanny and its surround pounds of heavy thigh and ass meat onto my desperate, waiting face. I let out a muffled moan in pleasure as the rush of pheromones and delectable Helen flesh swamped my head and it senses within.

I lapped and licked at her hole, audibly slurping Graham’s thick cum from her distended beaver. Graham soon came back and I could just about hear them discussing my pathetic state.

Graham mentioned that my cock, even when hard, was just about the smallest cock he’d ever seen. Helen laughed a lot. She carefully raised her butt cheeks every ten seconds or so in order for me to catch short gasps of air. It was never quite enough but if I’d died that moment I wouldn’t have cared as I’d already led a happy life! Just seeing Helen with Colin the other week had made life great again. After I finished emptying Helen’s delicious punani, she stayed there for a while whilst I licked her ring piece.

This was my favourite job of all. But tonight it had meaning, as Graham was about to use my oral lubrication to start enabling his beast on the road to anal ruin for my wife. I licked at her for ages and even transferred small amounts of Graham’s remaining cum back and forth to increase the viscosity. As Helen stood to go back to the man she wanted I orgasmed again all in my pubes as I was still crabbed. I was left there spunked up as punishment.

However Helen & Graham weren’t going to let me miss the action. First Graham stood on the chair facing forwards, his feet at my head, his toes pointing down the sides of my face. Helen then straddled the armrests of the chair in the doggy position and leant on my chest with her folded arms. This gave me a hitherto unseen view of Helen’s beaver and a-hole. Graham’s massive cock was outrageous from my pov. It was really long and thick, as I’ve mentioned. It must’ve been pushing a foot long fully hard.

Underneath though it was heavily veined and its ejaculation tube alone jutted outward like an extra pleasure device for my wife. He pointed it at me and asked

“Where is this schlong going now, worm boy?”

“Into my wife I hope sir,” I replied

“Well, yes, but only if you beg me and I don’t mean please, please, please, You’ve got 5 seconds to come up with sentences of suitable inferiority and desperation.

As 5 quick seconds passed, I just blurted out,

“Please Mr Elephant dick bone my horny, slut wife, my cock is too small too satisfy her unlike you, Master. You are the most generous man on earth to allow me this pleasure. My wife is a slut who must be fucked by men with massive rods and I NEED you to do it!!”

I couldn’t quite master a closing sentence so non-sequitered with

“I am a wanker with a tiny cock who will be your toilet slave from now on as well as serving you in all you require!”

At that point he started to nudge his flask-sized erection into my wife’s tiny bum hole.

Helen: As Graham moved his huge cock into my bum hole, I had a flash of memories from my other anal experience with Mr Longer. This made my open up my muscles even more to welcome Graham’s massive tool.

I gasped as I felt it move up my arse slowly and tightly and my arse stretched to accommodate this big prick. I stood on the wimp as I adjusted my position to try and fit Graham in more easily.

“God, you are the biggest dick I’ve ever had Graham. Fuck me arse until it’s raw please,” I cried out.

Graham responded with a vigourous pounding, and somehow managed to stuff even more of his length into me. I could feel myself being stretched to the limit. I looked down through my legs and saw the pathetic wimp staring at the sight above him.

I moved my teeth, down the wimp’s body and caught his pubes between my teeth. I grasped onto them and pulled them hard, bringing tears to his eyes. I moved an arm and grabbed at some more hairs, from his ball sack this time and pulled them out hard. He yelped, in that pathetic small willy voice again.

Hubby: The worm’s eye view of Helen’s arse being destroyed by Grahams dong was incredible. My cock was dying to spurt again, but the weight of Helen leaning on me distracted my focus, which was perhaps for the best, as I didn’t want banishing for soiling myself again.

However I soon established a locking position in my arms which meant I could hold her fairly securely and easily. So, my cock began to overheat again. I could feel my sperm rising as Graham slid into my howling wife’s anus. But, just as I was about to cum, Helen bit into my pubes, tugging them hard and I yelped like a girl.

My sperm still bubbled ready but then she began to pull hairs from my ball sac, the pain was excruciating. My orgasm was postponed as Helen plucked individual hairs from its alien surface. This meant I yelped like a bitch constantly as they fucked. It was like I was being fucked like a ho. After about 20 minutes Graham finally came. He shouted “oh yes!” as he unloaded another extraordinary amount of jizz into my wife. He pumped and pumped for what seemed like forever before finally withdrawing his massive, wet salami from her arse.

He flicked a few final spots of cum on my face before my wife shortly dropped her legs from the armrests to let me start cleaning his cum from her arse. At first I licked the thick cream that was oozing out and swallowed it all. I then waited as her rectum opened and closed through aftershocks. When the door opened I pushed my lips to the edges of her abyss and sucked strongly to extract the cum.

This is possibly the most demeaning thing that Helen generally did to me when she entertained lovers. When I was finished both Helen and Graham pissed in my mouth as I remained crabbed before they went to bed. Graham stayed 2 days in all but I wasn’t allowed to watch anymore as I’d been far too spoiled already. Next week I was back in the Olde Cocke searching for more studs to cuckold me.

Helen: Graham finally came powerfully into my arse as I shook with the pressure of his dick up my arse. My muscles spasmed and I shouted out as I came again. (Note – this was my eleventh orgasm of the night so far!).

My husband finally did something useful and cleaned all of Graham’s jism out of my arse. We finished off by pissing our now full bladders into the mouth of the wimp, who just couldn’t get enough of it.

I then took Graham upstairs and continued to be mesmerised and pummelled by his huge cock for the next two days, this time without the irritating wimp moaning beside me.