Helen Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen arrives and continues her training.
1.5k words
4.13
35k
13

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a graphic tale of a Dom and his very submissive transgendered male. If you are offended by tales of BDSM and sex between consenting adults the read no further ......... other wise enjoy Feel free to leave honest comments or suggestions, it really does encourage those of us who write to continue...

*

Having withdrawn my now softening cock I grabbed a handful of hair and cleaned myself up before zipping myself up again.

While doing this I set down some more house rules. "While in this house you are mine to do with as I wish."

"You will have no say in what happens, you are here for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. Say yes so that I know you understand this."

"Yes" she replied, not that she really had an option as I had already taken her car keys from her. It was not as if she could go anywhere, my nearest neighbours were at least a half mile away and what would she say when she got there, dressed like a whore and bound hand and foot.

"While here you will do as I say and should you finish a task and not have anything to do you will stand before me with your head bowed until given further instruction. You will NEVER do anything unless you are told to, that includes your toilet habits."

"Obey me and I will be kinder to you, disobey me and you will suffer badly."

I moved behind her and released her hands and removed the belt holding her elbows before refitting the handcuffs with her hands in front of her.

"Now you can use this room to clean up and fit this." I said opening the door to the small downstairs toilet. I also handed her a CB2000 that I had already told her in our conversations would be used to control her and stop her getting too much pleasure.

"I know you are hard and it will be difficult to fit but this should help." and with that I slapped her clitty as hard as I could. After another slap she wilted visibly.

"Now get in there, fit that, and clean up, then report to me in the conservatory, you have 5 minutes but you are not to use the toilet." I pushed her into the toilet and shut the door on her. "And bring your bag with you." I said over my shoulder as I walked away.

I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. I then wandered into the conservatory, well that's what I call it, the architect said it was an Orangery because it had a solid roof but that sounded a bit pompous to me. One thing it did have was a nice vaulted roof with some heavy timber cross beams.

I sat down and relaxed. To be honest it had been a rough week at work and I was still wound up about some of the stupid decisions people who knew better had made, leaving me to pick up the pieces. Still at least I had a toy to amuse me, and she would also help me relax as well.

Helen then appeared with her bag, having tidied herself up somewhat, she put the bag down and stood head bowed and her hands together in her lap and stood quietly awaiting my instructions.

I was surprised by her subservience. I had thought, and to some degree hoped, that she would be a little more feisty as I really wanted to punish and hurt her.

I knew she wanted that to, but I also knew that I would punish her anyway, I can always find an excuse to not that I needed one.

"Go and make me tea bitch, white one sugar." She shuffled off into the kitchen, and it was nice to know that the chain between her ankles clanked on the tiled floor that I had downstairs so I would always know where she was.

I heard her opening and shutting cupboards, I hadn't bothered to tell her where anything was so she had to find it.

She came back with my tea and put it on the table beside me, then took a step back head bowed again.

"Step closer." She did and I lifted her skirt again and checked to see that she had the CB2000 on properly.

I held my hand out. "Haven't you forgotton something."

She put the key to the padlock locking the CB into my hand. "Good bitch, now you know you are mine, and if you want pleasure you will have to earn it."

"Right now take you skirt and blouse off and lay face down on the floor."

Once she had done this I got up and straddled her. "Just what I thought, your corset is not done up tightly, let's see what we can do about that."

I undid the knot and spent a little while working the corset tighter and tighter, I knew it was getting more and more uncomfortable but that was the idea, a good slut takes what she is given and deals with it.

I think by the time I had finished I could not get it any tighter but I had reduced her waistline by at least another three inches, so she must have been uncomfortable, I smiled inwardly, something so simple could cause so much discomfort.

I got off her. "Stand up and take your bra off."

She did so and I unlocked her handcuffs, replacing them with leather cuffs that I locked on with padlocks. I then threaded a rope through the cuff's d-rings and threw the rope over one of the beams.

I hauled on the rope and her hands were soon over her head and as I continued to pull I could see her trying to go up on tiptoe, a bit difficult considering the 5" heels she was already wearing.

I tied the rope off and she swung a little unsteadily on the end of the rope.

She looked beautiful. Dressed in nothing but a corset that really showed off her waist now I had tightened it properly, and the fuck me 5" stilettos. Her little clitty I could tell was straining against the CB to no avail although there were signs of some pre cum.

I then stood behind her and fitted her gag. It was a small ball gag but had a full head harness so that it could be tightened well and made it impossible for her to spit it out.

Although I live a good distance from my neighbours I was going to treat this slut to some pain and did not want too much noise, after all we still had walkers in the lane outside occasionally.

The other thing I like about gags is that at some point soon she would be drooling, it was inevitable once the gag had been fitted for a while. I loved the sight of a bound woman, fully exposed and unable to stop drooling.

Although Helen was not a true woman, I would treat her as one, after all she had already given me a good blow job and I am sure she had a nice tight hole that I would fill later, and with her clitty locked away it was hardly noticeable.

I spanked her ass a couple of time then left saying "Now don't you go anywhere!" I laughed as I walked out.

I went upstairs got my crop, flogger and paddle together.

The crop was about two foot long and was very thin so made a lovely swishing noise when swung through the air. When landed right it would cause pain for a few seconds and if hard enough a nice wheal which would last a few hours. If I landed it in the same place more than once it would cause bruising that could last up to a week and if hit in the same place repeatedly then it could draw blood, that was not my intention but Helen didn't know that.

The flogger was all leather with 24 strands about 3/4 inch wide and 18 inches long. This was ideal for making the body red prior to using the crop or the paddle. It was also the only item I would use on sensitive parts of the body like her breasts and clitty.

The paddle that I had was the most severe, it was about 15 inches long, 2 inches wide and a 1/4inch thick. This would leave wheals every time it was used unless you were very gentle, but half a dozen at the end of the session would get her attention back.

I picked them up together with a blindfold and walked back downstairs to the conservatory.

As I walked into the conservatory I swished the crop a few times. That got her attention, she lifted her head and her eyes came out on stalks. What a picture, she was terrified, I knew she said she wanted pain, but now it was coming I think for a moment she was having second thoughts ....... a bit late for that.

To be continued...