Helen... Ch. 10

Story Info
A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.
3.4k words
3.6
8.6k
00

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Helen began to stroke Timmy on his head as he sat on his perch, his claw fixed firmly to it just in case he did decide to make a flying dash. She became used to him, not as aggressive as Imelda who somehow seemed to take a noisy dislike to Helen, fluttering in her cage nearby. David Lord returned to the aviary with a bowl of what looked like mashed up flesh. "It's their favourite" he said with a smile. "Eyes...animal eyes. They love them." Helen felt sick at the sight of their meal. David placed the mashed pulp into each of the falcons feeding dishes, and Helen watched as both birds feasted hungrily on their food.

"So is Jayne out of the country for long?" Helen asked.

"Just over Christmas. She'll be home a week after New Year. She often visits her friends in the States. I believe it is quite nice where she is, Wisconsin somewhere. That is if you like that kind of festive thing."

"I should imagine it's quite nice," she replied, her eyes fixed on the way the falcons devoured their dinner. Or maybe their festive treat? David was more interested in her, the way she dressed so warm in the faun jacket and matching trousers, insulated from the seasons cold winds. There had been no snow yet, but then in the UK, snow now tended to be a rarity it seemed.

Jayne was away with her so called "sisters", a non-relative but very sexual group of friends. The whole thing was a sapphic orgy. But then, Helen herself became curious as to what kind of vacation it did involve.

"Never mind. Atleast you and I have Christmas together here at the manor." David said. Helen turned her head to smile at him. "Jack obviously has his family commitments in France."

"Yes, it's a thing he has. I'm just a little pissed that he never invited me."

"No need. Your endearing professor is here for you."

On the way back from the aviary, Helen and David walked along the footpath covered in the autumns rotting leaves. They held hands as they exchanged conversations about the way that Jayne had kept her estate in good condition with its gardens and of course the aviary and the open field were her prized falcons do their exercises obediently. It seemed that obedience was important to both Jayne and David, although they had never made love together, or so it was to be believed, their idea of sexual obedience was something new to Helen.

"It's fun. You must admit my dear?" David said in his jovial comment on the very idea. Helen was still unsure. Of course it was exciting being taken. Role-playing rape was interesting. She never expected it to be in his study. He promised to do it and not in a way she had expected.

"I want you to be honest with me for a moment," David stood still and looked into her eyes, the warm pink neck scarf clashing with her blushing cheeks from the cold. It was getting dark. "What do you think of my Domination?"

Helen brushed her hair to one side and looked towards the ground. "I think it's cool actually." She grinned and looked back at him. "Does that make me kinky?"

"I don't think there is anything wrong with being kinky, do you? I think it's a sexual lifestyle."

"And Jayne? She fancies me doesn't she?" Helen smiled; her mind drifting towards that fem to fem love making that was always hinted. "I'm not very sure about it."

"Can I tell you something? And you promise not to mention it to Jack?"

"Of course. Jack and I are not supposed to keep secrets from each other, but who cares anyway, because we do." Helen laughed and noticed that David was serious as he stood looking back at her. "What's wrong? What is this secret anyway?"

"Well, I'm not sure of how you are going to take this..."

"Tell me David." Helen hated secrets being revealed to her that seemed to come with a warning of content first.

"Jack and I, well we didn't exactly have anal sex..."

"Wait! Stop right there!" That initial admission was enough on its own to shock her. "Please don't tell me that you and Jack had sex? Please... please don't."

"We did." David replied. His hands open expecting her acceptance of the matter. But Helen rejected him and turned away from her trusted professor. The thought of anything like that upset her deeply as tears began to well in her eyes. She did not want to know the details. "We sucked each other off, nothing else." David revealed. "And ok, we even kissed each other. He likes me and I like him."

Without turning to look at him, Helen annoyingly waved her hand. "So you and Jayne are just two kinky gay people who live together now and then?" Then she turned to him in anguish. "You actually sucked off my partner? A gay relationship?"

"Look, Jack and I are not exactly..."

Helen interrupted him by turning around and running back to the manor alone. Inside it was warm and welcoming with the log fire crackling flames in the grate, throwing off that glorious calming orange yellow heat. It was something she had rarely experienced in life. This was old world effect, something she had only seen in a few historical based movies and TV dramas.

She sat close to the grate, hypnotised by the dancing flames. The thought of Jack being gay was unbelievable, even though he jested at the fact now and then which made her laugh. She pulled her knees up to her chin and huddled in the warmth as David came in.

"Look, I'm sorry dear if that upset you." He begged an apology.

"No, it's ok. I'm passed the shock now. The cold outside didn't help much."

"Yes, I think it's going to either rain or snow tonight. We are in the best place I think."

"I think we should talk actually David. Get it all out in the open."

"Yes of course. Some mulled wine I think would help along."

That evening Helen sat by the fire drinking her mulled wine offered by David as the soft classical music played in the background. David had made himself comfortable in his favourite armchair remaining quiet. Helen was quiet too. Her thoughts on what had happened between Jack and David. What seemed to be a joke was now confirmed as something that really did happen. She was not a homophobic of any kind. In her mind it was something she could accept between two strangers, but not Jack. He was the man she really did admire and love and she was missing him so much.

"I'm sorry the evening turned out so bad." David said, trying to break the silence. "I really thought you would understand." Helen heard him. She thought it best not to reply so soon. "I thought we could carry on as we planned." He continued, watching the time, just minutes away from midnight and Christmas Day.

Helen thought for a while about their plan. Of course, the plan. No matter how much she hated what had happened between Jack and David, which would not stop the "special" plan. All day she had thought about it. It was supposed to be a spiritual thing. Far from the festive spiritual. More of a dark spiritual thing. A defiance of all that was normal. It was another of his promises, a special treat like an unopened present she was about to open and experience.

The clock chimed twelve times. On the last chime they both looked at the old eighteenth century time piece and then at each other. "Merry Christmas." Helen smiled and David replied likewise. "So, it's time?" She stood up and faced him. "I think we should do it."

"Only if you want to." David replied.

"Oh I do. I've been waiting for this."

"Besides, I've never seen the cellar in this house before. Jayne's private chamber."

"We share it. But only on those special occasions. This time it's your turn and I think you will enjoy every moment of it."

They both made their way down the old stone spiral staircase into the cellar. It was cold, very cold. Once there Helen noticed the wine racks, filled with her vintage collections. Then she saw the rest of the place. A wooden table with wrist and ankle cuff locks in stainless steel. And on the far wall were the cuffs and chains. It reminded her of the torture chamber that David had described to her weeks ago when the plan was hatched.

"For this I think the table is the best choice." David said. Helen smiled excitedly and began to strip herself naked as he watched. "Ah, that's good my dear. A full growth of pubic hair. That makes it all the more interesting."

Helen crossed her arms over her breasts, shielding herself from the bitter cold. "I just wish it wasn't so cold." She began to shiver and goose bumps formed on every exposed area of her naked flesh. "Why does it have to be this way?" She could feel her nipples hardening against the skin of her arms.

"It's part of the experience. I promise you will enjoy every moment. This is a very special bondage."

She was not too sure about it now that the biting cold had struck her so fiercely. Yet she trusted her Master. It was not love, but his power of control over her. She could not help being intrigued by his nature. He was such a gentle person beyond this kinkiness and his shyness hid a secret Dominant Master. He stood behind her, prompting her to unfold her arms as he slipped the red elasticised blind fold over her head. Now there was both bitter cold and darkness.

David helped her onto the wooden table and began to lock all four cuffs on wrists and ankles. The cold somehow was getting less severe as the process began. "I have never seen your nipples so hard before," he told her, just as the last ankle cuff locked into place. His eyes concentrated upon her spread open thighs. "I promise there will be no pain involved. This is about giving you pleasure."

Helen resigned to her position, under his control. There was no escape from the bondage of the table. He placed two fingers onto her pubic mound, feeling the coarseness of her hair. "You are so beautiful. I can't believe that we are doing this. That is my pleasure in all of this." His fingers found their way to her moist lips and he began to spread them apart. The pink flesh of her sex revealed and most noticeable of all, the hardness of her nub protruding from the hood of her clitoris, partly by the cold and excitement of what was about to happen. "Just relax." He told her. She could feel something cold clamping her sex wider, opening her up. Then the feel of something hard and cold enter her. It was an implement of some kind, not plastic, but either glass or metal. She wanted to see but obeyed his orders to keep relaxing.

Then she felt him slowly fucking her with the object, his finger gently playing upon her sensitive clitoris. She shuddered as the tingling and cold sensations filled every sensorium of her body. There was no doubt in her mind he was attempting to give her pleasure. Suddenly his fingers stopped teasing her clitoris and she could sense him coming closer to her upper body. He was stood beside her, giving her reassurance that everything was fine. Then she felt her nipple being clamped and a cold chain connecting the other clamp to her other. There was the initial sensation of pain, but it soon subsided into pleasurable tingles, adding to what already pleased her and excited her. She gave out a low moan as David swept his fingers over her navel and further, feeling the softness of her skin.

David remained silent. His fingering motion on her clitoris continued as the hard object was thrust in and out of her. She began to feel the tingles increase in intensity as she moaned out with pleasure. Again, David moved his fingers rapidly across her sensitive clitoris. Now those tingles grew more and more intense as she began to climax. The wetness of her sex coating the implement with a thin layer of love juice, allowing it to thrust into her more smoothly. The orgasm was amazingly strong and uncontrollable. Her body began to shudder and shake as she was taken higher and higher into the extremes of almost unbearable pleasure. She released her screams of ecstasy, but David continued, fingering her faster and faster, thrusting the object deeper and deeper. She begged him to stop. David continued.

Helens body arched, fighting against the tightness of the cuffs. There was no way she could fight it. She had never felt such an exciting yet almost unbearable orgasm which took her to new form of spiritual level, inexperienced before until that moment, and David was determined to take her to the limit. An orgasm she had no control over no matter how much she may have wanted. This was real.

The limit had been reached. Her screams and quaking body signified it had to end soon before she blacked out or entered a fitting state that would take her beyond the spiritual experience. Was there such a thing? He pulled out the implement carefully, slowing down his finger strokes against her swollen clitoris. No sooner had the implement been removed, Helen released a long and almost unceasing stream of liquid love across the cellar, splattering the cold walls with its bodily warmth. She was still in the state of orgasm even though David had released all contact.

Slowly she resumed a calming state, breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure. The clamping and coldness of the air was no longer felt. She had certainly been taken to her ultimate limit of sexual ecstasy as he had promised she would. A certain kind of heat embraced every part of her body as if the cold air around her was insignificant. A warmth from within perhaps? Or was it really a spiritual thing she had experienced? Suddenly she felt the tepid splashes of David's ejaculate as he came over her breasts. The gift had now been completed and she smiled with relief mixed with an amazing feeling of total calm and relaxation.

In the apartment, Christmas was to say the least boring. Both Harry and Saskia lay naked on the bed gazing up at the ceiling. Saskia's thoughts were on the Christmases she had spent as a child, opening presents she believed the red and white bearded gift bearer had left under the tinsel covered tree.

Harry sucked on his half smoked spliff and inhaled slowly. The smoke adding to other drags beforehand that sent him slowly into a world of his own imaginations. To him, it killed the boredom of a festive day. All their money spent weeks ago on weed, beer, wines and spirits, all exhumed before the big day itself. And they were still in hiding of sorts. At least, Saskia was no longer a virgin. She had finally given up her resistance to stay untouched by a man. In all it was her fairytale idea that one day she would meet the right man and get married before having sex. With Harry around, that was impossible.

"So, what do we do now?" Saskia asked. "It is Christmas Day you know."

"Is it?" Harry gave his questioning reply. He did not really care. Christmas to him was now a non entity. The day was just another day like all the rest. "We could watch TV, but I hate all those fucking repeats." He handed her the spliff, but she refused. "you need to chill out babe."

"How many times do you have to call me your babe!" She sat up and looked around the room for something to wear. "You never listen do you?" The short pink satin nightdress caught her attention and she dashed across the room putting it on. "I've really had enough of this Harry. I thought living here with you would at least be fun."

"You know what babe? I feel the same about you." He sat up, dumped out his rolled up cigarette in the nearest ash tray and stared at her. "At first I thought you were the right girl for me." Saskia looked back at him, waiting for him to continue. "And, after all these weeks, you have just been as slutty as the rest of them."

"You bastard." She said in almost a whisper. Then she walked calmly into the lounge, untidy with empty bottles and cans mixed with kebab wrappings and curry cartons scattered everywhere. She picked up a bottle of spirits. It was empty as she tried to drink the last remains. She threw the empty bottle across the room, repeating the words "bastard" and then moved on into the kitchen. There were soiled bone china plates and cups stacked waiting to go into the dishwasher. The apartment looked as if a big party had been held there. There was, with only two hosts. They had locked themselves in the apartment for safety, having fast food delivered every day. The money that was left for them was spent on providing the food and the US dollars were all that remained, unspendable unless exchanged at a bank.

Harry dragged himself out of bed and for the first time in weeks he put on the only clothes he had. Those he arrived in weeks before. He realised by speaking his mind that he had upset Saskia too many times and he had to leave if only for a walk around town. It was Christmas Day and the risk had to be minimal.

Before leaving he stood at the door of the kitchen. Saskia was bent forward, loading up the dishwasher and he noticed her naked thighs and buttocks which almost made him think twice about leaving. She turned to him and picked up a jar from the table, thrusting it into his hands. "Get rid of those things if you're going out." It was the jar of human eyeballs left by Hoffman, still preserved in the liquid within. Harry examined them closely as he gazed into the jar.

"If you could change your eyes for any of these, which colour would you go for?" he asked. Saskia raised her head and whispered something to herself. He realised he was stretching her patience and decided to leave with the jar to dispose of it.

The air was cold and fresh as Harry got onto the street. He was surprised with the amount of traffic that went about. Not the usual everyday busy traffic, but more than he expected for a vacation day. He took one last look at the jar and dumped it into a trash container, then moved on to find a store that might at least be open.

The Asian communities often owned stores that remained open during Christian holidays and he found one, purchasing a pack of cigarettes with the change in his pocket, to feed his increased smoking habit. Drugs were out of the question and so were rolled spliffs which he really wanted. He turned down a few empty streets onto a main street leading to a local square where carol singers had gathered. He listened for awhile until an old lady rattled her collection box at him, collecting for some charity. He smiled and moved on. Harry never gave nor supported charities, only his own.

He met a few homeless tramps he knew and talked himself into sharing a bottle of spirits with them. One mouthful of the concoction was enough as he took a swig. "How the fuck can you drink that stuff?" He asked. The tramp laughed and once again he moved on.

Turning down yet another side street, Harry lit his second cigarette when he heard a distinct click and something hard against the back of his head. "Don't move." He recognised the rough foreign voice of Mick the Mong. A man who rarely spoke, thought to be non converse with the English language or simply dumb. Harry instantly realised how stupid it was to leave the apartment and that Hoffman had not yet gotten around to his task.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers