Helen Goes Dancing

Story Info
A Valentine's Day present neither will forget.
3k words
4.05
124.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers

Helen wanted to surprise her husband James with something special for Valentines Day this year and while she was working out in the gym one evening she came up with the perfect present. On the wall was an advert for lap dancing lessons, a 6-week course of 1-hour lessons on a Thursday evening with the last lesson on February 10th. Perfect timing for Valentines Day.

The perfect present, not only would James love the sexy sight of his wife dancing for him but it would also give Helen a chance to tone up her sexy figure even more if that was possible as Helen has a wonderful 34C-24-34 body, with beautiful blue eyes, sexy shoulder length hair and a cheeky come to bed smile.

Thursday came round and Helen told James that she was off down to the Gym, there were 12 other ladies for the class all of a similar age and the class was been run by Liz who actually worked as a dancer at the local Spearmint Rhino Club. The lesson consisted of a warm up before Liz took the girls through a few moves. Over the course of the next 4 weeks Helen was really enjoying toning up her sexy body and relishing the day that she would surprise her husband with a sexy dance and the wonderful love making that she would receive in return.

At the end of the 5th lesson Liz announced that as next week was the last week she wanted all the girls to wear sexy costumes rather than their usual gym wear and that each girl should prepare an individual dance and bring a cd with their chosen music. Helen though that this would be an ideal dress rehearsal for the treat that she had got planned for her husband.

Helen knew exactly what she was going to do, Britney Spears "Hit me baby one more time" with her hair in bunches, a skimpy white blouse, school tie, short pleated skirt and black hold up stockings. Just thinking about it made her feel moist and when next Thursday came around she couldn't believe how excited she was feeling.

With her bag packed with her sexy outfit, CD and make up Helen left for the gym half an hour earlier than usual to give her time to slip into her sexy outfit and ensure she was perfectly made up. She had also selected a matching white Wonderbra and thong to make the most of her assets.

At the class all the girls had made an effort and were sat around admiring each other's outfits when Liz arrived with a crate of champagne and said, as it was the last night why not have a party. A few bottles were opened and each girl had a glass of bubbly. Liz said the only fair way to go through the dances was alphabetically so Helen being at the end of the alphabet made herself comfortable and prepared to watch the show.

Helen was surprised how enjoyable it was to watch other girls dancing and with the champagne flowing through her started to feel hornier and hornier. When it was her turn to dance she was feeling a bit merry but this only added fuel to her sexual fire and she put in a superb performance bringing a standing ovation from the crowd while inside she couldn't believe how sexy she felt. Liz finished things off with a professional dance before all the girls hugged and said goodbye.

In the changing rooms Liz told Helen that hers was the best dance she had seen for a long time and that if she wanted to continue the night then they could move on to Spearmint Rhino for a few more drinks. Feeling quite merry Helen replied that she had had a wonderful evening and would love to move on but she also had a fantasy that she hoped Liz might be able to help with. Liz asked what it was and Helen replied that she would love to do a proper lap dance on the condition that it was look but don't touch. Liz said that wouldn't be a problem as no touching was one of the house rules.

Unknown to Helen Liz had also got hold of Helens mobile phone and while Helen was packing her bag sent a text message to Helens husband James telling him to get himself down to Spearmint Rhino ASAP.

James couldn't understand why he received a message from his wife to go to Spearmint Rhino and assumed that it was just a convenient place to pick up his wife so he grabbed his wallet and set off straight away. On his way down he received another message from his wife's phone telling him to meet her inside. Surprised even more he assumed that there must be an explanation so when he got there he went inside, got himself a drink and sat down.

Inside the Spearmint Rhino dressing room Helen couldn't believe what she was about to do but felt that if no-one touched her then it was just the same as sunbathing topless which she had done 100's of time before. She checked her outfit and was just finishing off her make up when Liz approached her and gave her a garter telling Helen that she had cleared things with the management and Helen could keep all her takings from the night.

Liz then lead Helen to the side of the stage where Helen stood looking amazing in her schoolgirl outfit with bunches and black lace top stockings but inside her stomach was full of butterflies. James' phone went again with yet another message from his wife saying that she would be with him in a minute. As the DJ introduced Helen to the on looking crowd she felt a wave of fear and excitement come over her. Helen looked out on the stage which had a catwalk leading into the audience who were difficult to see due to the stage lights but Helen estimated that there were at least 40 men about to get a good look at her.

The room filled with the sound of Britney Spears as Helen stepped on to the stage. James couldn't believe that his wife was on the stage it felt like a dream, inside his head he didn't know whether to be jealous of all these men who were going to see his wife's heavenly body but inside his pants he could feel himself getting aroused and looking forward to the show The crowd roared their approval of Helens outfit and lost in a world of sexual excitement, the music and a few glasses of champagne Helen set about her dance.

First to come off was her school tie that she wrapped around someone at the fronts neck to be repaid with £20 slipped inside her garter. Slowly she brought her hands up to the buttons of her white blouse and in time with the music she undid the buttons revealing her ample cleavage enhanced by her wonderbra. She lowered her shoulders allowing the blouse to the floor. Swinging her sexy hips she walked along the catwalk of the stage with all the men in the building admiring her sexy stocking clad legs and womanly charms and curves.

At the end of the cat walk she bent forward, her breasts now surging forwards and spilling out of her bra allowing everyone a view of her gorgeous charms. Slowly she ran her hands up her sexy stocking clad legs, rubbing her now warm and moist love mound before skimming round her skirt and slowly undoing the zip at the back and allowing it to drop to the floor. Stepping out her skirt now just in her matching underwear and stockings her hands moved up her body and began to massage her beautiful breasts. Helen could felt her rock hard nipples through the fabric of her bra and knew that it wouldn't be long until everyone in the room had their eyes on them.

Helen heard a voice to her left offer her £20 to undo her bra. She turned so that her back was towards him and went down on one knee with her bra strap at his face level. She felt the £20 note being placed under her garter followed by the cold touch of a stranger's hand on her back as he released her bra. Helen brought her hands up to her breasts and stood up carefully allowing her bra to fall off her shoulders but still shielding her womanly charms from the now enthralled audience.

The thought of all the men in the room being mesmorised by her body was making Helen feel horneier then ever and now her routine was building to a climax she felt that she would explode inside. Carefully moving her elbows through her shoulder straps she was able to lose her bra to the floor while still maintaing a last little bit of cover with her hands. Lowering herself to her knees allowing her breasts to now be the same height as all the eyes that were fixed on them she slowly massaged her breasts her nipples feeling as hard as any erection she had felt.

While continuing to massage her breasts she ensured that each massage exposed more and more of her flesh until both nipples were clearly visible to the enthralled audience who once again roared their approval. Helen recognised that the end of the track was approaching and moved her hands behind her head so that everyone could see her fabulous breasts now moving in time to the music.

The music finished prompting Helen to stand up and take a bow once again giving her audience and husband another lovely glimpse of her breasts in motion. Most of the front row had notes held up and Helen walked slowly across the stage collecting her reward for entertaining everyone. As she walked off stage she couldn't believe what she had done but also felt incredibly horny as well, she just hoped that the routine she was going to do for her husband on Valentines Day would be just as well received.

James was now sat with his mouth open wide, he couldn't believe what his wife had just done but inside he found the whole experience exciting as well and had also got a huge erection. While he was absorbing what had just gone on an idea popped into his head and he called one of the waitresses over.

Liz welcomed Helen off stage and the DJ announced that it was a one-off performance by Helen and that she was an amateur. Liz told her that she looked like a professional and that she had the figure and moves to be a permanent fixture at the club but Helen said it was a great as a one off but she would be sticking to her day job. Counting up her money Helen had made over £200 which would certainly help her to get an expensive Valentines present in for James.

While Liz and Helen were chatting, Paul the manager of the club came up to Helen and told her that a customer was offering £500 for a private dance. Helen's gut reaction was no chance but Paul and Liz both said that it was a great offer and although she would be expected to go totally nude there would be a bouncer in the booth at all times and the no touching rule would apply. Carried away by events Helen agreed. Inside she was excited, frightened and aroused al at the same time.

Liz told Helen that she would need another outfit and pulled her towards the costume room while Paul went back into the club to inform the lucky customer that he was going to get his dance. Helen couldn't believe how many costumes there were and was spoilt for choice until she spotted a matching black short skirt and halterneck top slit down to the belly and matched them both with a pair of black lace knickers, feeling brave Helen decided not to bother with a bra.

With butterflies fluttering through her stomach Helen followed Liz to the private booth. She couldn't believe what she was about to do but £500 was a lot of money and if no one touched her then there was no harm done. When Liz and Paul led her to the booth Helen's stomach was turning over inside and couldn't believe what she was about to do.

She followed Liz and Paul down the corridor to the private booth, her insides tingling with excitement and nerves while her mind was wondering what the first man to se her naked apart from her husband would make of her. At the entrance to the booth Liz gave Helen a smile and told her just to enjoy herself, relax and concentrate on the music and the client would probably be just as nervous as her.

Paul took her towards the curtain and asked her what music she wanted. Liz suggested Madonna's "Like a Virgin", Helen laughed and agreed. The music started, Helen steadied herself and went through the curtain.

When she saw who her client was she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, it was her husband James who was sat back enjoying the sight of his superbly sexy wife dressed in a very revealing outfit. James told his wonderful wife that watching her dance was the best Valentines Day present he could have asked for. Helen told him that she was glad he enjoyed it but that this dance would be even better.

The bouncer appeared confused and asked Helen if he was still required and Helen told him that she was sure should could handle her client so they were left alone for a totally private dance. The music kicked in and Helen began by slowly moving her hands all over her body. Reaching behind her head she undid her halter neck and slowly exposed her breasts, cupping them in her hands and slowly massaging them.

Strangely she felt more nervous dancing just in front of her husband than he had done dancing in front of a roomful of men. Next to come off was the matching skirt which undid at the side to allowed Helen to ease it down her legs leaving her in juts her black lace knickers.

Helen told James that he could remove her kickers if he wanted and raised her hands above her head. Standing up James put both his hands on his beautiful wife's sides and began to expose her love bits. Helen was grateful that she had shaved earlier and had a smooth love mound for her husband to feast his eyes upon.

James' head was at a perfect height and he put his hands on his wife's hips and pulled her towards him kissing her gently on the entrance to her body. As usual she tasted delicious and as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue he felt his wife's hands on the back of his head. Helen was loving her husbands kisses and could feel her body being brought to the boil, everything seemed to be at the perfect tempo with the music, her pelvic thrusts, James' licks and her now gasping breathing now sending an orgasm through her body that she had been longing for since the sexual excitement of her earlier striptease.

Recovering she thanked James and told him to sit back in his chair as she hadn't finished her dance yet. The booth also contained a pole, which Helen was now incorporating into her dance, wrapping her legs around it and using it to lean back and allow her husband some more wonderful views of her heavenly body.

Helen then beckoned her husband to come and stand at front of the stage. She lowered her self on to her knees and reached for his trousers. Not surprisingly the sight of his sexy wife dancing had even him a huge erection, which Helen felt before getting it out so that she could give it some wifely attention.

Holding James' manhood in her hands Helen looked her husband in the eye as she kissed the end of his member and took it into her mouth before lowering her hands to the floor and kneeling doggy style so that she could take as much of her husband inside her as possible. James closed his eyes and began to enjoy the delight of having his wife kiss him to ecstasy reaching down he placed his hands on his wife's breasts and began to fondle them gently teasing the ends of her nipples with his fingertips.

Helen could feel her self getting aroused again and could feel the metal of the pole behind her with her feet; she managed to position herself so that the cold metal of the pole was touching the warmth of her love mound. She continued to suck and kiss her husband and who in return was giving her breasts a wonderful fondling. Helen also began to grind her love organs on the pole behind her the cold metal adding to the excitement.

A steady rhythm built up and it wasn't long before James' pleasure was complete and he filled his loving wife's mouth with his love juice. Helen was still enjoying the pole and James reached down and asked her what he could do for her. Helen replied that she was loving having her breasts massaged and would love him to carry on. James laid on the stage underneath his beautiful wife so that he could kiss as well as caress her magical breasts.

Helen could feel the onset of another orgasm coming inside her and let out a moan of pleasure as she came for the second time that evening before collapsing into the arms of her husband below her. They had both had a wonderful evening and it was still 4 days till Valentines Day.

vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers